PDA

View Full Version : Can't aim

Jolf
19-07-09, 18:52
I was playing Nerkopolis and got to the laboratory and when I stepped out of the elevator the dogs attack, but I can't aim on them:confused:. Then I
Downloaded A stroll down memory lane and played the great wall but when the first tiger showed up I couldn't aim at that eighther? Help apreciated

//Jolf

mudkip25
19-07-09, 18:59
Press "P", Options, and Turn Manual Aim to Automatic

wdavid
19-07-09, 19:00
That's exactly what i've wanted to say mudkip25. :D

PullingApart
19-07-09, 19:19
I was playing Nerkopolis and got to the laboratory and when I stepped out of the elevator the dogs attack, but I can't aim on them:confused:. Then I
Downloaded A stroll down memory lane and played the great wall but when the first tiger showed up I couldn't aim at that eighther? Help apreciated

//Jolf

Have you found the M16 and Grenade Launcher? I have.

I just can't find the shotgun:hea:

Jolf
19-07-09, 21:04
oh... It works now:) I wonder who turned it on...?
And I only played til I got the key to the spider-room because all animals were
chasing me but I got the grenade launcher

PullingApart
19-07-09, 23:40
The spider room is where you can get the M16

It's outside torward the tigers are.
go outside torward one of the rised square thingyies and step there, the one torward the door and wall,get to the side and do a run and jump and turn,she'll land on the green area and right there is the M16 and ammo.

By the way over on the oppisite roof from where you got the grenade launcher is more ammo for the m16.
If you collocet that and the ammo that came with it, you'll have like 126 ammo(which really works againest the 4 T-rex's at the end :vlol: )