PDA

View Full Version : strangest glitch..

Underworld2008
19-07-09, 22:05
hey..whenever Lara gets hurt or touches a certain enemy, the screen goes werid and its a big glitch..its happened with the tr3 mutant, SAS AOD guard, and the artic bear. So i dunno what happened which sucks so i really like these baddies...can someone help me? :)
:hug:

Titak
19-07-09, 22:07
The screen also goes weird when Lara gets poisoned.
Is that what happens with these enemies? Or is it another kind of "weird"?

Underworld2008
19-07-09, 22:12
The screen also goes weird when Lara gets poisoned.
Is that what happens with these enemies? Or is it another kind of "weird"?

haha nah i understand the poison...it like goes abit fuzzy, and sorta turns into a cone shape :S if that makes sense..when i quit, it still happens on the menu screen =/

Shauni
19-07-09, 22:24
It's because they are in the scorpion slot. For some reason the poison effect gets buggy when it's not the scorpion and you get these weird big triangles all over your screen. There's a way to turn off their poison effect, in WADmerger I thought, but I've never done it myself. Maybe someone one will know how :)

Underworld2008
19-07-09, 22:25
It's because they are in the scorpion slot. For some reason the poison effect gets buggy when it's not the scorpion and you get these weird big triangles all over your screen. There's a way to turn off their poison effect, in WADmerger I thought, but I've never done it myself. Maybe someone one will know how :)

oh right! I thought my AOD guard was in SAS spot...i'll take a look..i might change him to "troop" and see! thanks!

matrix54
19-07-09, 22:38
Troop wont work. He'll just stand there and kill big scorpions until you shoot at him

Underworld2008
19-07-09, 22:43
Troop wont work. He'll just stand there and kill big scorpions until you shoot at him

dang i suck :L hmm i dunno whats wrong with it...i would of put it down to the poison glitch cos the bear and the mutant was in the scorpian slot but my guard is in SAS slot.. =/