PDA

View Full Version : Unable to grab/push ball

ironfist
20-07-09, 13:14
On level 3 on PSP there is a corridor with a gun turret and you are supposed to grab a metal ball and push it up the corridor so the gun cannot shoot you. Howver I am unable to grab this ball or in fact do anything with it at all.

Any suggestions?

xXhayleyroxXx
20-07-09, 13:17
hmmm try reload the game and try again; because you really need that ball! It must be a glitch.

then try pushing it in loads of different ways
I'm sorry I can't help you anymore because im a ps2 player, but basically you stand in front of it, press (triangle?) to grab it and pull itt owards you, then swivel it round and use it as a shield.

xxxx

Uzi master
20-07-09, 20:48
if that doesn't work try shooting it to move it but im a PS2 player too.

ironfist
20-07-09, 21:31
yea i shot it, blew it up with a grenade, jumped on it, nothing works.

Uzi master
20-07-09, 22:07
maybe run up the corridor and just use medi-packs? also have you turned on the sprinklers that might do smoething.

michaeldt
20-07-09, 23:05
you can always switch the Lasers on and jump and roll through the corridor to get to the end. But if Lara touches the Lasers then the turret will shoot :)

Tony9595
21-07-09, 01:59
↑ False, the lasers are always there. And if Lara touches one the turret activates.

What you have to do if you canīt move the ball, is go to room at the right side of the ball. And press the switch there, the one which is at a side of a fire extinguisher. That will make the lasers visible, and then you can avoid them :)

michaeldt
21-07-09, 07:39
↑ False, the lasers are always there. And if Lara touches one the turret activates.

What you have to do if you canīt move the ball, is go to room at the right side of the ball. And press the switch there, the one which is at a side of a fire extinguisher. That will make the lasers visible, and then you can avoid them :)

I always doge the lasers, the lasers move up and down :)

Uzi master
21-07-09, 19:41
I thought they just dissapeard and re-appeard since the water would'nt be even through them.

Tony9595
21-07-09, 19:42
I always doge the lasers, the lasers move up and down :)

Yeah, thatīs what I meant. The lasers are always there, even if you canīt see them, they just change their position :)

So you have to dodge them :D