PDA

View Full Version : 2 Cutscenes that aren't in the cutscene player list.

michaeldt
25-07-09, 13:40
the cutscene from Peru where Kent gets eaten by the beast isn't in the Cutscene replay list,and you cant skip it when it pays in-game, and the cutscene from England where the serpent throws Lara and Lara lands on the ground isn't there (if you swim in the water while fighting the Serpent the cutscene will trigger). Why aren't the cutscenes there?

Phlip
25-07-09, 13:54
Also the cutscene where Lara falls down the small waterfall in England. That was a cutscene. Same with the one in Bolivia where Lara sneaks up to a wall, gets her binoculars out and zooms into the dais.

TombRaiderCool
25-07-09, 13:56
I think the one with Kent doesn't replay becuase it is technically an interactive cutscene, the game files fdo mention most of the interactive cutscenes for to watch on replay but for some reason you can't watch them in the final version. The sea serpent part isn't really a proper cutscene nor does it necessarly have to happen when playing the level.

michaeldt
30-07-09, 12:16
they could have just had them as pre-recorded for the cutscene player....

Hairhelmet12
03-08-09, 08:51
Some of them like when she falls in the water fall in england is Because there ingame, so there not tecnicly a cutscene there just flybys in game

rowanlim
03-08-09, 09:37
I think the one with Kent doesn't replay becuase it is technically an interactive cutscene, the game files fdo mention most of the interactive cutscenes for to watch on replay but for some reason you can't watch them in the final version. The sea serpent part isn't really a proper cutscene nor does it necessarly have to happen when playing the level.

:tmb: These cutscenes are probably what you call "loading scenes", I don't think they warrant as a cinematic :)

Phlip
03-08-09, 10:48
Some of them like when she falls in the water fall in england is Because there ingame, so there not tecnicly a cutscene there just flybys in game

Nope, it does specifically give the option to Skip Cinematic at that point.

michaeldt
03-08-09, 13:47
all cutscenes were done in-game.... Weren't they?

TRGamer8
13-08-09, 11:38
:tmb: These cutscenes are probably what you call "loading scenes", I don't think they warrant as a cinematic :)

I think so to :)

michaeldt
13-08-09, 12:17
but with other cutscenes, if you skip them, there will sometimes be a black picture on the screen before the gameplay loads, meaning that it is taking a bit of time to load. Why couldn't they have just done this?