PDA

View Full Version : Should i get Tomb Raider Angel Of Darkness For Pc??

Surohicko
28-07-09, 22:17
Hi all me again,,
Well this time i was wondering if i should get Tomb Raider Angel Of Darkness.... i want to go on pc because i don't have the other consoles.. and well i hear opinions about the game good and bad and i want to know all your opinions so i can make an choice to either getting it or not!
:p:):D:jmp:

Thanks,
Surohicko!!

just croft
28-07-09, 22:22
Hi all me again,,
Well this time i was wondering if i should get Tomb Raider Angel Of Darkness.... i want to go on pc because i don't have the other consoles.. and well i hear opinions about the game good and bad and i want to know all your opinions so i can make an choice to either getting it or not!
:p:):D:jmp:

Thanks,
Surohicko!!

If you like the Tomb Raider franchise then you really should play it but I tell you right now it's extremely buggy, yet enjoyable.

Surohicko
28-07-09, 22:28
:jmp: i like buggy games :D
I do like Tomb Raider Franchise but there is so much bad criticism on this game but ohwell i might aswell :D

Chocolate
28-07-09, 22:29
AoD is an amazing game to tweak into if you're a game hacking geek.

Well these days it's amazingly cheap to get the game, so I don't see why not. Glitches aside (which you can easily fix on the PC) the game is still playable - after all, it IS a Tomb Raider game! :)

Surohicko
28-07-09, 22:33
I do like glitches :D
but ohwell ill try hacking into it when i do
That's right im getting it :D:jmp:

rowanlim
29-07-09, 02:38
Go for it. I can't predict if you will experience glitches coz not everyone does but the plot is a brilliant one, although unfinished :tmb: :)

scremanie
29-07-09, 03:34
Yes. It's one of the best Tomb Raider games made. If you can look past the annoying controls :D

Drone
29-07-09, 04:33
yes. I played it several times on several machines. Never had any of bugs. It's up to you :wve: