PDA

View Full Version : I dont get the level editor tutorials...

Surohicko
30-07-09, 21:41
It say make a new folder in the maps folder... and how do i do thaat:confused::confused::confused::confused:

Phys
30-07-09, 21:45
I assume you're on Windows.

Right-click, select "New..." then click "Folder". Then type the name of the folder (in this case you're creating a folder entirely for your level. So give it the name of your level).

That's it :)

1upMushroom
30-07-09, 21:47
Not sure why you need a new folder in the maps folder, but here's how: in windows explorer (MyComputer) you go into the maps folder, right click on a blank part of the folder window, and move your mouse pointer over New>> Then select folder from the list.

It will create a folder entitled "New Folder." Then click on the folder title a few times slowly, until a typing cursor appears in the title, and edit the name.

Surohicko
30-07-09, 22:02
Thanks both!!!!
I didn't get you see...
urm i needed it because of the level editor tutorail :D

KurtisandLara
30-07-09, 23:15
Not sure why you need a new folder in the maps folder, but here's how: in windows explorer (MyComputer) you go into the maps folder, right click on a blank part of the folder window, and move your mouse pointer over New>> Then select folder from the list.

It will create a folder entitled "New Folder." Then click on the folder title a few times slowly, until a typing cursor appears in the title, and edit the name.

Their. not using the manual their using the tutorial for beginers here on the forums.

Surohicko
30-07-09, 23:39
Another question sorry but you all are a great help :D

well i have made a folder but when i try to save it the folder is not coming up HELP!!!!!!

NEVER MIND got it yay

aktrekker
31-07-09, 07:45
I recommend you get some computer lessons. Things like creating folders, unzipping files, and more is basic stuff you MUST know if you are going to be able to use a computer for anything except a paper weight.
Seriously, before trying advanced stuff, you have to learn the basics.