PDA

View Full Version : 2 questions

KurtisandLara
01-08-09, 08:54
Ill go straight to the point.

How do i enable the statistics at the end of a level i've searched through the flipeffects and can't seem to find it...

the other question is...
I just recently installed 4 animations...
the ledge jump up animation the ledge jump back animation and acouple more animations like a pull up animation and a roll animation, well now when lara tries to shimmey to the right she jumps up and she can shimmey to the left. (if you need any info just ask) Whats wrong?

mudkip25
01-08-09, 09:13
1. I have no Idea
2. I have the same problem with my backflip anim except Lara does the "hop back" anim instead

KurtisandLara
01-08-09, 09:20
ah i foudn the first question out, i have an older trng update so it doesnt have it.

But when i tried to update the updater went non responsive so i closed it now i can't update it :/.
it says the its being used by another process or something.

mudkip25
01-08-09, 09:23
ah i foudn the first question out, i have an older trng update so it doesnt have it.

But when i tried to update the updater went non responsive so i closed it now i can't update it :/.
it says the its being used by another process or something.

When any of my programs are being used when they aren't, I restart my PC

KurtisandLara
01-08-09, 09:23
Ill try that thanks.

EDIT: it updated but now i can't open NG Center it says:

"Component 'picformat32.ocx' or one of fits dependencies not currently registered: a file is missing or invalid."

AHHHH! Computers -.-

Raymond
01-08-09, 11:02
I had this file also missing. But you can research the internet and see, how to handle the problem. For me it was enough to download picformat32.ocx and copy it into the correct windows folder. But on other systems there could be more to do.
And of course you shouldnīt have any open trng programms, if you update.
No special idea about your animation problem. Can you show your script entries!?

1upMushroom
01-08-09, 11:05
It sounds like you assigned your new animations the wrong number.

If she jumps when she is supposed to shimmy right, that means the jump has overwritten the shimmy.

Take your original animation set, and reinstall your new animations, making sure to assign them the right number.

Either that, or your conditions are wrong.
Make sure that your script instructions are correct. If your conditions are not specific enough, you could end up triggering the animation in the wrong places.
But the shimmy and the jump require entirely different keys pressed, so I think it is anims in the wrong place.

KurtisandLara
02-08-09, 03:27
just checkef all anims are in the right spots.