PDA

View Full Version : Can't hear sound in my level!!

tomb2player
02-08-09, 16:52
Hi everyone, i have stupid problem in my level ehh...

When i start play my level, i cant hear any sounds. In other standard levels is ok, in menu too, only in my custom is this problem. Pls help :(

PullingApart
02-08-09, 16:54
are the sound settings in the pause menu and options menu down, or maxed out?

tomb2player
02-08-09, 16:59
I can't hear sounds only in my level...

It starded, when i made new WAD file. I compiled level with new one, and i cant hear sound. In other levels i can hear.

-Roli-
02-08-09, 17:11
I can't hear sounds only in my level...

It starded, when i made new WAD file. I compiled level with new one, and i cant hear sound. In other levels i can hear.

Try the Wadmerger's Sound Editors option, and turn on everything and then save the wad again, and convert it. :)
And check your Sound folder too. :p

tomb2player
02-08-09, 18:44
It's not it. When i compiling level in PC level Converter, i see this message:

Adding Samples:
*** FIle Not Found TR2 Sound 40-0.wav
*** File Not Found TR2 Sound 18-0 .wav
*** File Not Found TR2 Sound 18-1.wav
*** File Not Found TR2 Sound 56-0.wav
*** File Not Found TR2 Sound 38-0.wav
*** File Not Found TR2 Sound 0-0.wav
Etc,etc,etc ( i think 20 more )

What is it?? I made test: I copied random sound from samples folder, renamed it to all names of " missing sounds " and copied to samples folder. In result, sound worked, but i heard something like crashing, pushing, etc - sounds are wrong. What the hell is it?! How i can fix it?

Razzi
02-08-09, 19:06
If you downloaded some object - check the folder with the wad of it. There must be these sounds.

tomb2player
02-08-09, 19:13
I dont have anymore, i copied all sounds what i have in folders.

When i deleted new lara skin,missing samples reduced to smaller number.

tomb2player
02-08-09, 19:40
omg... i have another problem too - if lara pushing underwater switch, she dont have animations, just block for a second while switch is pushing. What im doing wrong i dont know. Previously underwater switch worked ( in previous wad )

aktrekker
02-08-09, 23:34
The Lara you downloaded doesn't have all of the animations. You can copy the animations from a different Lara, like the one in Tut1 revised wad.

When you convert the level, if you still get messages about missing sounds, you need to fix it. Every file it lists must be in the ZIP file with the objects you downloaded. Copy all of them to the sound/samples folder.