PDA

View Full Version : Guns N Roses.

tomobond875
06-08-09, 02:25
Finally a thread about Rock!
So, this is a thread where guns n roses fans can talk away.
So, uh, whats you guys favourite album? Mine would have to be Greatest Hits.

Paddy
06-08-09, 02:27
I dont mind some of their stuff, Welcome to the Jungle and Sweet Child of Mine are the only couple of songs I like.
Otherwise the singers voice doesnt appeal to me much as a rock fan.
I made a rock thread a month ago but noone posted in it :( feel free to though :)
http://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=155235

tomobond875
06-08-09, 02:30
Would love to, but then I'd get banned for being bump-tastic.
My favourite has to be Rocket Queen. It's just brilliant.

Paddy
06-08-09, 02:32
Not even a month old :) I think you would be allowed to.

Alive_and_Funky
06-08-09, 21:17
Appetite for Destruction is my second favourite album that I've ever listened to. My favourite GN'R song is probably Out ta Get Me.

I don't suppose anyone else has read Slash's autobiography?

voltz
07-08-09, 04:05
Are we talking about before Axel got stupid enough to break the band, or after with his failed attempt at a comeback? (yay Valvet Revolver!!)

Lara's Nemesis
07-08-09, 04:18
Appetite for Destruction is my second favourite album that I've ever listened to. My favourite GN'R song is probably Out ta Get Me.

I don't suppose anyone else has read Slash's autobiography?

:yah: Out Ta Get Me is a great song and one of my favourites. I love the attitude of that one. The intro by Axl at the start of that at the "The Ritz" gig is class.:D

rlA3Fa5bgig

I also really like It's So Easy, Mr Brownstone and Nightrain.

Apetite for Destruction is definetley my most listened to album of all time. it pretty much changed rock music when it came out.

It was a real shame that the band started to self destruct in the years that followed that album. I suppose it was bound to happen tho.:)

I have read Slash's autobiography and thought it was a really good read. Would be interesting to read Axl's account of the early years as well tho. Must have been tough putting up with 2 heroin addicts, 1 alcoholic and Steven Adler especially since Axl was diagnosed as being bi-polar.

It was a crazy mix of people in that band, I suppose that was one of the reasons their performances were so explosive in the early days.

This guy has a brilliant collection of G N' R bootlegs going right back to 1986. The concerts from 1986-1989 are by far the best imo.

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=grandmasterb76&view=playlists