PDA

View Full Version : share your little secrets if your DARE!!!!!!

Alex Shepherd
07-08-09, 09:33
Well friends! Since we know each other more and more, or for the people who have a strong personality, why can we just tell something more about ourselves, time to make something more interesting, to tell our little secrets and hope everybody can join...

I will start first for 5 things to say

1)I once ate an ant, well I was playing the truth or dare, that weird guy was infront of me and unlucky the bottle just turned too slow and faced me to be ordered, so he ordered me to eat an ant... Well it was tasted good Ummm. It tastes nothing but anway...

2) I was suppose to sing a happy mother's day infront of all the parents in the last year party of school, 1999 - 2000 I forgot some words in the middle
and I start to create my own crazy language, hope it wasn't china, if it was then I didn't know what I was saying, as I created the words infront of all the parents and they already knew that and said (OOHHH) my parents neevr forget this memmory... LOL! They always remind me about this

3) I once drank a plastic cup of water river with a fish inside... I was holding 2 plastic cups, one of them Pepsi and the other water from the river with a fish, I didn't see, started to show off infront of all the children that i have a fish YAY, and I drank the water by mistake, I was crazy i smelled a terrible smell before I drink it and so I did.

4) When I was 12 years old, I start to act like Lara Croft and lock my room inside, within the school, into the break, everybody went down the playground as my friend and I were alone in the class, we locked the door, and I start to act as a bad guy and she started to act as Lara, I started to kill her by using my imagination gun in my hand and jumped like a crazy monkey between the tables so she did that too, as for one of the teacher unlock the door surprised us, as the first time I saw him, I pretend myself that I am tyding my shoes but oh well, we got the punishement, it was not allowed to stay at the class during the break, stupid rule I know, but we never know if the teacher saw us what we were doing... I wonder if he noticed that... LOL!!

5) Ummm. Power puff girls, Dexter's laboratory, The Grim adventure of Belly and Mandy are my FAVORITE cartoon show still now... I actually said that in my facebook, I knew few people would notice that, but I hope no one could see it...

maximum_123
07-08-09, 09:35
I just shot someone... OK, maybe not. But it got you listening, right?

And yeah, I'm not interesting enough to have something good to say.

Alex Shepherd
07-08-09, 09:35
I just shot someone... OK, maybe not. But it got you listening, right?

And yeah, I'm not interesting enough to have something good to say.

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
OK that's getting strange now... :vlol:

Croft, Lara
07-08-09, 09:40
It was 20 minutes before my Drama exam and we had just done a REALLY bad rehearsal. There were 3 of us and I was the only one who did know my lines. We had to perform in front of an examiner and a paying audience (which was my first time doing so). So I'm in the place where we had to change and there is a toilet. So I thinking of ways to get out of this play. So I went to the toilet and laid down in there pretending I'd passed out. When somebody found me I had to act my *** off! Pretend crying and everything! The guy who found me was in floods of tears because he thought I was dead! I still had to do the play but I haven't told ANYONE the truth. EVER.

In my defense, before the guy found me, a woman came into the toilet, saw me and left. That is evil.

Lee croft
07-08-09, 09:42
I always say i hate JLS (boy band) but i actually like them :o

maximum_123
07-08-09, 09:45
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
OK that's getting strange now... :vlol:

Well. You asked. Either way, did you like my use of maybe in that sentence? :vlol:

In my defense, before the guy found me, a woman came into the toilet, saw me and left. That is evil.

:eek: That's not right. That evil :cen:.

Rivendell
07-08-09, 09:47
I have no secrets that are about me. I won't share the ones I know about others, though. :mis:

But Alex, I :vlol: at your 2). !

Marianna12
07-08-09, 12:35
It was 20 minutes before my Drama exam and we had just done a REALLY bad rehearsal. There were 3 of us and I was the only one who did know my lines. We had to perform in front of an examiner and a paying audience (which was my first time doing so). So I'm in the place where we had to change and there is a toilet. So I thinking of ways to get out of this play. So I went to the toilet and laid down in there pretending I'd passed out. When somebody found me I had to act my *** off! Pretend crying and everything! The guy who found me was in floods of tears because he thought I was dead! I still had to do the play but I haven't told ANYONE the truth. EVER.

OMG:eek::eek::eek:

Umm...I like Justin Timberlake:o:o:o:o:o
Psst...don't tell anyone!:D

tombraiderluka
07-08-09, 12:39
1) I passed out in garbage 3 years ago cause i was drunk.
2) I took off all of my clothes to get attention
3) I'm straight, but I have a folder with Johnny Depp pics

Kelly Craftman
07-08-09, 12:44
i erm ran down the high street naked! :o

toxicraider
07-08-09, 13:22
I ate an ant once, I thought it was an escaping biscuit crumb.

Lee croft
07-08-09, 13:23
I ate an ant once, I thought it was an escaping biscuit crumb.

LMAO XD :vlol:

TRhalloween
07-08-09, 13:25

:yik:

Kelly Craftman
07-08-09, 13:26

i wasn't the onlly one!

TRhalloween
07-08-09, 13:26
i wasn't the onlly one!

:yik: :yik:

Lee croft
07-08-09, 13:28
i wasn't the onlly one!

your digging a hole :p

Psychos'Я'Us
07-08-09, 13:29

Haha! That's awesome! I always wanted to run naked down the street! :D
I once ran down the street with pink panties over my pants...wuz hot =]

Kelly Craftman
07-08-09, 13:30
:yik: :yik:

anyway you seem shocked! :vlol: am i not the type of person to do that? :p
~Lee i know! :p

thecentaur
07-08-09, 13:30
When I was in first grade, one day during free time, (and when the teacher was gone) I grabbed my friend by the ankles and started spinning him around :o I don't remember if he got hurt or not. lol

TRhalloween
07-08-09, 13:31
anyway you seem shocked! :vlol: am i not the type of person to do that? :p
~Lee i know! :p

:p lol It's just that people would see you. You're a riot :D

Rivendell
07-08-09, 13:31
When I was in first grade, one day during free time, (and when the teacher was gone) I grabbed my friend by the ankles and started spinning him around :o I don't remember if he got hurt or not. lol

:vlol: :vlol: :vlol:

Brilliant!

Kelly Craftman
07-08-09, 13:33
:p lol It's just that people would see you. You're a riot :D

it was still light outside! don't you just love finishing school then going to an end of year party!

~Psychos haha, brillient! :vlol:

TRhalloween
07-08-09, 13:43
it was still light outside! don't you just love finishing school then going to an end of year party!

~Psychos haha, brillient! :vlol:

Butt-ass naked?

tombraiderluka
07-08-09, 13:44
Butt-ass naked?
Sounds like fun! :jmp:

Kelly Craftman
07-08-09, 13:44
Butt-ass naked?

yes!

Spong
07-08-09, 13:45
I was responsible for one of our family dogs getting run over and killed when I was about six years old.

http://blogs.targetx.com/snhu/ChrisDupuy/Tumbleweed.jpg

LaraRules81
07-08-09, 13:45
yes!

o_0

:p

Kelly Craftman
07-08-09, 13:47
Anyway Moving on!
i watch Hannah Montana! :whi:

LaraRules81
07-08-09, 13:48
Anyway Moving on!
i watch Hannah Montana! :whi:

SHE'S A WITCH!!!!!! :p

I killed my first pet hamster in my dad's toolbox :o

Kelly Craftman
07-08-09, 13:50
SHE'S A WITCH!!!!!! :p

I killed my first pet hamster in my dad's toolbox :o

A witch! thats over reacting! more like a goblin :vlol:
MURDER!!!!!

Nannonxyay
07-08-09, 13:53
When I was in Year 6, I started a massive sing along of "Ho, ho, ho it's magic you know. Never believe it's not so," when the teacher was out of the classroom. I started off really loudly and the whole class started joining in until the teacher came in. We never expected her to throw a hissy fit, start shouting at us to get outside for 'wasting her time.' (Wtf? She was the one who was ten minutes late!) She made us stand in line on the playground and demanded to know who started it all and because we had a guy in our class who was singing louder than me, everyone assumed it was him who started it, (most of them came in after he started singing with me), and he got blamed. I never owned up to it. :p He got a detention and all.

adventurerLara
07-08-09, 13:54
I don't have any secrets. :pi:

Melonie Tomb Raider
07-08-09, 14:04
I never liked secrets, the only thing that comes to mind is I like to dance to hard rock music in my room, but never in front of anyone. But don't we all do that anyway? :p

Rivendell
07-08-09, 14:06
Nah, that's just you Mel. :D

Marianna12
07-08-09, 14:09
I never liked secrets, the only thing that comes to mind is I like to dance to hard rock music in my room, but never in front of anyone. But don't we all do that anyway? :p

I do that too!:o:D

Quasimodo
07-08-09, 14:11
I sing god-awful tone deaf opera when no one else is home :pi:

Peanut
07-08-09, 14:16
:o I Like Big Butts and I cannot lie.. :o :tea: ( Joking BTW )

iFrit
07-08-09, 14:32
When alone, I like to do a little dancing instead of walking when moving around the house. :p

Atlantisfreak666
07-08-09, 14:35
When I was drunk one time, I vomited on my bed and slept in it...
:o

I'm not proud of it.

TombRaiderLover
07-08-09, 14:54
Quite often, when I'm having random thoughts, I consequently get paranoid in case someone else in the room is secretly a mind-reader.

Also, when I read and write, I imagine my own voice talking in my head, which apparently is not common.

Achilles_DS
07-08-09, 15:11
I once stole a vacuum from my work. For no reason other than spite. It's still in my house but I don't use it, as it serves as a reminder of my criminal days.

young Lara Croft
07-08-09, 15:14
sometimes I forget what i do or say 5 min ago! :yik:

TR love
07-08-09, 15:16
Lets see...i have afew...

usually when i day dream its scenarios that i am in, like a hostage or something (nothing inappropriate) with someone from a movie or book that im currently obsessed with....

-I dropped my sisters very nice and expensive razor when i was exploring what lived on top of the shower door, it fell and broke, so i picked it up and positioned it so that the next time she needed to shave it would fall when she reached for it and look like it was her fault....

-Oh yeah and someone punched me once because i claimed i was picking on them, which i wasn't, i just wasn't giving them their hat because they threw it near me and i dont like people throwing things, anyway when the teacher asked about the situation i denied everything about the hat and said it was TOTALLY AND COMPLETELY HARMLESSLY "JUST STANDING THERE MINDING MY OWN BUISINESS WHEN BOOM. anyway the whole class stayed in from sport...

Catracoth
07-08-09, 16:06
I've shoplifted several times, but I've no intentions of doing it any longer.

Croft, Lara
07-08-09, 16:11
I've shoplifted several times, but I've no intentions of doing it any longer.

In my local shop one of the camera doesn't work, so there is a system. You place as whatever you want where the potatoes are. You go and buy something like bread and then ask for a carrier bag. Go round to where the potatoes are and pop them in the bag. Then leave, pretending you have been examing cards.

But I don't do it. Ever. *eats stolen Mars bar* :pi:

tranniversary119
07-08-09, 16:13
I put food coloring in the fish tank when I was eight years old, but blamed it on my sister :whi:

GameGlitcher77
07-08-09, 16:47
I talk to myself OUTLOUD sometimes...:o:o:p;)

EDIT: Oh yeah and once in my senior year in high school I stalked this Italian girl I liked.:o:mis::whi:

robm_2007
07-08-09, 16:54
3) I once drank a plastic cup of water river with a fish inside... I was holding 2 plastic cups, one of them Pepsi and the other water from the river with a fish, I didn't see, started to show off infront of all the children that i have a fish YAY, and I drank the water by mistake, I was crazy i smelled a terrible smell before I drink it and so I did.

lmfao! :jmp::D thats sooo, funny! i dont even care about that poor fish, his sacrifice made for a good story. that is an epic fail!

Mokono
07-08-09, 18:01
1)I once ate an ant, well I was playing the truth or dare, that weird guy was infront of me and unlucky the bottle just turned too slow and faced me to be ordered, so he ordered me to eat an ant... Well it was tasted good Ummm. It tastes nothing but anway...

I've eaten roasted amazonic ants before (the huge ones) and they taste somehow like chicken (not being cliché here), but i think every roasted protein tastes the same.

As for my secrets... Whether they are too boring to be told or to dirty to belong to this Chat.

http://i29.************/2sb79fd.png

Chocola teapot
07-08-09, 18:03
I dont think I should say.

LightningRider
07-08-09, 18:04
I Secretly Want To Be A Girl For A Day.

http://i29.************/2sb79fd.png

Noodleboy
07-08-09, 18:21
I'm wearing knickers right now :o

SGRaider
07-08-09, 19:02
Few weeks ago I was doing my nails and mom came and told me to be careful not to push some of the open nail polishes on the floor. I said "Okay I'll be careful", but I was talking to several people and while moving my arm I pushed the glitter nail polish. I managed to clean the floor, but when I looked at my hands there was so much on them. I had to go to the kitchen to wash them twice and my parents didn't even notice. Not planing on telling them too. :mis:

This happens at least two times a week. It's around 2:30 am and I am still reading. I hear steps in the corridor and mom enters. By that time I am pretending I fell asleep with the light on and my Pocket PC still in my hands. She enters and I pretend to be awaken by her. She asks "Shall I turn off the lamp" I say "Yeah", but when she leaves I turn on the Pocket PC and continue to read. I don't need the lights to be on.

Marianna12
07-08-09, 19:06
This happens at least two times a week. It's around 2:30 am and I am still reading. I hear steps in the corridor and mom enters. By that time I am pretending I fell asleep with the light on and my Pocket PC still in my hands. She enters and I pretend to be awaken by her. She asks "Shall I turn off the lamp" I say "Yeah", but when she leaves I turn on the Pocket PC and continue to read. I don't need the lights to be on.

Same here!!! But I'm not reading, I'm on msn!:D:D:D

Phlip
07-08-09, 19:12
Well I hugged a complete stranger by accident. It was supposed to be my dad! :eek: He was in a line, I went away for a few seconds and went to hug-surprise my dad but it wasn't him. :o :o

Mokono
07-08-09, 19:12
Parents and their lack of notions for their kids privacy :vlol:.

Sir Croft
07-08-09, 19:13
I was responsible for one of our family dogs getting run over and killed when I was about six years old.

http://blogs.targetx.com/snhu/ChrisDupuy/Tumbleweed.jpg

You know, you sig doesn't help... :pi:

x2crazyidiot
07-08-09, 19:57
erm, let me think.....

- I've ran around a house party naked
- I stole a Thomas The Tank Engine toy from my local toystore when I was like 4 :o
- I once put washing up liquid in my fishtank to see what would happen...
- my sisters used to dress me up as a girl from the ages of 1-5
- I punched a guy in the back of the head because I was annoyed at him, then blamed it on the girl stood next to me :p

VictorXD
07-08-09, 20:15
I told ****you to my dad and he heard:p

VonCroy360
07-08-09, 20:16
Quite often, when I'm having random thoughts, I consequently get paranoid in case someone else in the room is secretly a mind-reader.

This happens to me as well. Then I can go on for minutes thinking about their strategies to read my mind before I realize how dumb the whole thing is. :pi:

I once broke a bed frame on a friend's party, and never told anyone, of course. I just let that someone be guilty. :o

SGRaider
07-08-09, 20:19
This happens to me as well. Then I can go on for minutes thinking about their strategies to read my mind before I realize how dumb the whole thing is. :pi:
OMG, I do that too mainly in the bus. I am always like "What if someone can read my thoughts and knows that I am thinking about *insert thing here* now. Then I too realize how silly that is...

tomblover
07-08-09, 20:19
:o I Like Big Butts and I cannot lie.. :o :tea: ( Joking BTW ) :vlol: :vlol: :vlol:

I sing in the shower. And I do not sing very well. :whi:

Isaac
07-08-09, 20:24
I'm attracted to mushrooms...

takamotosan
07-08-09, 20:44
:gay:

I'm just kidding, that's no secret :p

On New Year's Eve '08, I got really drunk at my friend's house and puked all over her makeup in her bathroom.
But it's all good. Her dad bought her better makeup ;)

Catracoth
07-08-09, 20:46
When I talk to people, sometimes my voice changes from an American accent to an English one. It's completely accidental and I don't even notice, but I take great pleasure in the reactions of those who notice the change.

Twilight
08-08-09, 10:33
I don't really have secrets, I just say stuff, but...

Sometimes after I realize I'm almost completly in the nude and no one is home, I run through the home yelling "naked time!" And jumping on my bed, Like I did when I was a kid. I'm 15. Its fun.

I met a really cool guy briefly (2 days) but we forgot to exchange numbers so now I can't get him out of my head some days. Regret sucks.

This thread is awesome, like postsecrets.

trXD
08-08-09, 10:35
Im sexually attracted to seahorses.

Lee croft
08-08-09, 11:30
Im sexually attracted to seahorses.

:vlol: you know they are all cheaters

Croft, Lara
08-08-09, 11:49
When I talk to people, sometimes my voice changes from an American accent to an English one. It's completely accidental and I don't even notice, but I take great pleasure in the reactions of those who notice the change.

I kinda do this. When people come to my door, I put on accents to confuse them. The best to do is Irish because I talk really fast whenI do it and they can't understand me. :D

Atlantisfreak666
08-08-09, 11:51
I'm sexually attracted to werewolves and Anime characters.

Johnnay
08-08-09, 12:48
:gay:

thats my secret

Rai
08-08-09, 15:03
^ Kinda guessed, it's all good. :hug:

I'm a closet vandal! When I was 10 I scratched 'I am 10' on the airing cupboard door. :p

I have a tendency to 'take on' other's accents when in a conversation with someone who has a strong accent. I can't help it, but I've gotten some strange looks on occasion.

IceColdLaraCroft
08-08-09, 15:39
I'm sexually attracted to fire

if you get this reference :hug:

TRhalloween
08-08-09, 15:40

Simpsons with the bug thing?

Lee croft
08-08-09, 15:41

kings of leon song?

IceColdLaraCroft
08-08-09, 15:43
Simpsons with the bug thing?

:hug: the screamapillar

http://simpsons.wikia.com/wiki/Screamapillar_Care_Tips

It needs constant attention or it will die
It's sexually attracted to fire
:vlol:

kings of leon song?

:ohn:

Lee croft
08-08-09, 15:49
im i right?

TRhalloween
08-08-09, 15:49
im i right?

Not really.

IceColdLaraCroft
08-08-09, 15:50
im i right?

Not at all...no hug for you

Lee croft
08-08-09, 15:52
Not at all...no hug for you

ooh well

Doby
08-08-09, 15:56
This year at school my skirt got stuck to my stockings (I go to Catholic school) and no one told me it was stuck. So I walked around with my underwear showing. Plus my underwear read "Juicy" on the back too! :vlol:

Jo269976
08-08-09, 15:58
I'm actually straight.LAWLZ No

remote91
08-08-09, 16:02
A couple of years ago I was in the bathroom, and my sister came running up the stairs to use it without the knowledge that I was in there, so I slammed the door shut the second the tried to run through it..

I then pretended I didn't know she was there.

Shauni
08-08-09, 16:32
That was you??? =O JK :D

A secret of mine, hmm... I had "fun time" with my Husband in someone's pool, and never told the owners (though really, why would I?). xD

RockSteady101
08-08-09, 16:35
It was me who shot the deputy. :)

Rai
08-08-09, 16:46
This year at school my skirt got stuck to my stockings (I go to Catholic school) and no one told me it was stuck. So I walked around with my underwear showing. Plus my underwear read "Juicy" on the back too! :vlol:

Something similar happened to me once. It was a mufti day and I walked to assembly and back before I realised my skirt zip was undone (with the cute male teacher walking behind me :o).

Peanut
08-08-09, 16:56
I pretend I'm a rock star in my room sometimes.. I lock my door, I put on the music and start singing... :o :vlol:

Tomb Raider Jay
08-08-09, 16:56
It's not really a secret cause I've told loads of people but here's what happened to me one night :

A couple of years ago I was attending an evening course in water colour painting at college, I thought there might have been at least somone else young in the class but the only folks there were old grans and grandads, no-one my age was there and I was sooo bored! :o

I told my lecturer my dad was picking me up early, which he was - I daren't lie to the fat witch cause she just argued with everyone and anything... lol I'm pretty sure she was talking to her paintburshes one night...

She said "Oh is Cinderella going to turn into a pumpkin?... have to be home before nine?" :( I was like WTF?

She was mean, I didn't really have a snappy comback at hand so I just told her my dad was picking me up and I had to go! "See you next week!" she said... Urgh I thought... packed up my stuff and off I went.

Anyway I waited outside the college for ages... it was pitch black, I couldn't see anything - it was late October I think... freezing cold
So after about 20 mins I thought I'd just walk home, it wasn't that far and I knew the way pretty well. I started off walking the main road, it was quiet and I kept a lookout for my dad's car.

Now on the way home, I had two choices - either follow along the main road or go down the footpath which was sheltered by trees and bushes and stuff - it didn't occur to me at the time, mostly cause I was freezing my ass of carrying my art stuff but the path was right beside an abandoned tyre factory...

Anyhow the main road was blocked - they were doing roadworks or something so I had to back and start down the footpath... which was wayyy off the main road and out of sight, not near ANY homes or anything... I know right, how stupid was I? :rolleyes:

Walking down the path was fine, I could see the moon shine through the tree branches, clutching my art book and paints pretty tightly "there's nothing to be afraid of" - I kept sayin'...
About halway up this path there's a utility shed thing, I'd seen it so many times during the day and I was looking out for it as a marker to see how far along the track I was - it started raining and I was hurrying as my stuff was getting soaked...then I saw lights up ahead

As I got nearer to the shed, I saw little flickering candels - blowing in the wind as the rain still gently fell, I couldn't believe my eyes!! :yik:
There was a bag, some ruffeled clothes and a weird club thing on the door of the shed - I peered into the window and glanced at the tiny room - thankfully no-one was there but I heard a "SNAP" like a twig or branch breaking... Seriously I still get goosebumps everytime I say this! :eek:

My heart was racing and I felt really scared - one thought went through my mind "RUN...RUN... RUN...!!!" :(

I turned away from the shed and bolted towards the fence at the other end of the trail - my paints and drawing pad were clutched really tightly as I just ran, super fast to get the hell out'a there!! :(

After this I walked through the tunnel and saw my friend Jay out with his dog, I was hysterical - screaming with fear and not making much sense...

Jay said "What are you doing comin' out that tunnel this time of night?"
I couldn't even answer him, I was shattered from running so fast - I told him about the shed and the candels and the bag...
He said "You shouldn't EVER walk that path at night Jamie!! What were you thinking?!"

As we stood by the side of the road my dad's car pull in and he was asking where I had been - Jay interupted me and said his dad gave me a lift home... he looked really panicy like he knew something would be up if I told my dad what I'd saw... :confused:

Anyway I got home and was really confused by Jay's attitude and behaviour - so the next day I got on my bike - I wanted to know if the shed was as I'd seen it the night before...

Going past Jay's house he wanted to come with me and I was like sure okay, I wanted someone to come cause I didn't really wanna go back on my own, even in daylight. We got to the shed and there's NOTHING THERE!! :yik:

I was really mad and swearing all sorts cause Jay said maybe I had made it up or was seeing things but I know what I saw!!

I told my mum, dad and brother about what I'd seen when I got home - my mum wanted me to tell the police and we all agreed it would be the best thing to do - I went and reported everything to them.

As far as I know they checked it all out and nothing more came of it - it's a really weird thing because I SAW the bag, the clothes and candels but it just dissappeared in the morining :confused:

I think maybe a homeless person was using it or something but seriously I still feel really uneasy about that night and I'm now always afraid when I go out at nights - spooked me alot!

The only secret I have is that I once saw two of my friends, both girls make-out... and consiquently I know I'm gay! :gki:

Shauni
08-08-09, 17:01
^ Creeepyyy!! Maybe someone was shacking up in the shed? xD You're a good story teller btw! :D

Tonyrobinson
08-08-09, 17:02
I really get sad thinking about this but I was only about 10, this cute little black and white kitten hissed at me and I kicked it in the face :( But I love cats now :D

Lee croft
08-08-09, 17:26
I really get sad thinking about this but I was only about 10, this cute little black and white kitten hissed at me and I kicked it in the face :( But I love cats now :D

Nerd For Life
08-08-09, 20:50
I shot the sheriff.

Lee croft
08-08-09, 20:52
I shot the sheriff.

:yik: ohhhhh **** !!! now what?!?

irjudd
08-08-09, 20:56
I shot the sheriff.
Tell me you left the deputy alone.

Lee croft
08-08-09, 20:58

It was me who shot the deputy. :)

too late

Nerd For Life
08-08-09, 21:05
:yik: ohhhhh **** !!! now what?!?

I'm sorry. :(

snake_robot
08-08-09, 22:27
I am a hardcore metalhead but i listen to britney spears

Lee croft
08-08-09, 22:30
I am a hardcore metalhead but i listen to britney spears

yeshuum sister join us :ohn: join us muwha hahahahahaha :mis:

scion05
08-08-09, 22:31
I don't actually care much for new TR releases, and will probably never buy another again.

:whi:

Nerd For Life
08-08-09, 22:31
I don't actually care much for new TR releases, and will probably never buy another again.

I can't blame you for that now...

Noodleboy
08-08-09, 23:23
I once stole a vacuum from my work. For no reason other than spite. It's still in my house but I don't use it, as it serves as a reminder of my criminal days.

Love it :D

Tombraiderx08
08-08-09, 23:29
i honestly believed my dad when he told me my dog dug a hole to china, so i like went down in the hole, and tried to fall into china, but, i didnt xD i was like 5 or something >.<

TTV
08-08-09, 23:49
When I was really little I and my cousins kept a collection of boogers on a piece of paper. (Eew, what were we thinking...)

I dropped the coop door too soon and accidentally killed my brothers chicken. :(

When no one's in the house I'll talk to my dog and tell her if she talks back I promise I wont tell anyone. :vlol: :pi: (I'm not crazy)

When I was little I pretended to be "Super Tessa" and had epic imaginary battles with Zerg from The Adventures of Buzz Light Year. *cough* I didn't stop playing that 'till I was a Teen. :pi:

....And I think I'll stop now....

Edit:

Oh! I gave one of our dog's a Mohawk. :whi:

Catracoth
08-08-09, 23:53
-I take pleasure in the misfortune of others, but mostly only when they had it coming.

-I once was attracted to my good friend's father considering he looks twenty-one years old.

The white one is embarrassing, but I don't mind posting it considering none of ya'll know me personally :vlol:.

Shelby 427
08-08-09, 23:54
I like to kill flys and spiders.
It's so satisfying.
I just remembered he still browses the forums.. Can't have my old one up then.

Bumio
09-08-09, 00:14
i used to eat cat food when i was a kid ... :p

Alex Shepherd
09-08-09, 00:18

:vlol:

Shauni
09-08-09, 00:42

I never finished TRA, and I've never played TRU even though I bought it. xP Unless this new TR is really exciting, I'll probably end up not playing it either.

Tonyrobinson
09-08-09, 00:47
I once told someone their best friend called them a ***** and told her their best friend the same thing. It was fun watching the result :p

Nerd For Life
09-08-09, 01:46
-I take pleasure in the misfortune of others, but mostly only when they had it coming.

Guilty as charged.

Sir Croft
09-08-09, 01:51

Liar! You know you'll secretly buy it and keep it hidden inside a safe so nobody would see that you, again, bought a TR game :pi:
:p

Tonyrobinson
09-08-09, 02:00
I have a secret...

I see dead people :o

Nerd For Life
09-08-09, 02:22
I have a terrible fear of grasshoppers and moths. Yes I'm aware it's pathetic.

Shauni
09-08-09, 03:28
^ My Husband is terrified of beetles that fly xD

Catracoth
09-08-09, 03:35
I'm terrified of all bugs except ants and ladybugs. Spiders are my kryptonite. Won't catch me near one, real or fake. No ma'am.

larafan25
09-08-09, 04:26
well like someone else mentioned in the thread I often think people can hear what I am thinking:o

I usuallly will blurr my current thoughts into humminh
(yes I hum inside my head) just so people can't "hear" what I am thinking O.o

I talk to myself in my head sometimes:D does that mean I'm crazy?:)

and I read what I am writting (right now) as if I am the one saying it...which I am....but ....:o

ChingKong
09-08-09, 04:39
when i was in first grade, i was walking to my classroom and these two girls approached me and pointed at a baby bird on the ground (which didnt have any feathers) saying it was a monster that would murder my family. I was very gullible so i picked up a rock and smashed it to death.....I felt really bad about it.....so i told my teacher and no one else. She told me that since it was in the sun by itself it would die anyway....

Oh and this one timewhen I was 6, I was at my neighbor's house playing videogames with him. His sister was playing barbies and i approached her and asked if i could have one of the barbie shirts (lol) she said no so i went back home, got all my sisters braceletts and traded them for a barbie shirt...I'm strange...I know

I remember when i was four I climbed on top of the counter and peed in the sink then i peed in the trashcan.....Ive never told anyone till now..:pi:

lara is mine
09-08-09, 04:59
i know all the words to the songs from the first high school musical xD.

and i love That's So Raven and Sister, Sister on disney channel. but those arent secrets. so mooo

irjudd
09-08-09, 04:59
^ My Husband is terrified of beetles that fly xD
"No honey, I'll always love you. As long as you never tell my secret to a bunch of internet weirdos."

michaeldt
09-08-09, 05:07
I have a small phobia of Cockroaches, I scream whenever I see one :o

LightningRider
09-08-09, 05:41
I secretly believe I'm the only human on the planet and that everyone else is an alien. :pi:

t-raider26
09-08-09, 06:23
I secretly believe I'm the only human on the planet and that everyone else is an alien. :pi:

DAMN! Ive been discovered! :hea: *goes back to uranus*:pi:

LightningRider
09-08-09, 06:41
DAMN! Ive been discovered! :hea: *goes back to uranus*:pi:

:eek:

*runs back to safety shelter I secretly built*

Tomb Raider Jay
09-08-09, 15:48
^ Creeepyyy!! Maybe someone was shacking up in the shed? xD You're a good story teller btw! :D

Yeah, it was really creepy - I think it'll stay with me for a long time to come, I don't watch horror movies anymore either cause they scare me too much.

Another secret I have is there was this girl who's hair I was doing - I hated her moaning and b!tching about my friend so's I took the colour off too early, on purpose so she wouldn't come back to me... she ended up a Ginger Minge! ;)

I feel quite bad about it now, I'm a good stylist but she was a cow!

Catracoth
09-08-09, 15:49
I'm a spy. Shhhh!

Alex Shepherd
15-09-09, 07:49

OH GOD!! Please don't tell anyone about that, just keep it between us ok? ;)

trXD
15-09-09, 07:54
Im not the real trxd *takes off mask* (http://www.tombraiderforums.com/image.php?u=7&dateline=1230506422)

Jack Croft
15-09-09, 07:59

This is no secret among the community, i'm sure more people fell the same. ;)

da tomb raider!
15-09-09, 09:43
I have loads of secrets, but I can't share them at the moment because that body in the kitchen needs dumping right now.

msalpha2omega
15-09-09, 10:04
I have a weird habit of falling in love with cartoon and video game characters and imagining how my relationship with them would be if they were real...... Silly me, but some of them are really preety made........

Oh, and if I were a lesbian I would definitely have a huge crush on AoD Lara.... Damn, that *blip* is HOT!!!!!!

thanatos
15-09-09, 12:20
Another secret I have is there was this girl who's hair I was doing - I hated her moaning and b!tching about my friend so's I took the colour off too early, on purpose so she wouldn't come back to me... she ended up a Ginger Minge! ;)

I feel quite bad about it now, I'm a good stylist but she was a cow!

Either you're a bit confused at what a minge is or you do some really weird dye jobs!

Lee croft
15-09-09, 13:14
Either you're a bit confused at what a minge is or you do some really weird dye jobs!

OMG :vlol:

Dennis's Mom
15-09-09, 13:53

I did that too. On a dare, I think, but I liked the attention so I kept doing it until my mom got Really Mad at me over it. It was Friskies dry good.

Can't admit this in real life, but I've written G/V yaoi. (Can you see the faces at the PTA?)

scoopy_loopy
15-09-09, 13:57
I did that too. On a dare, I think, but I liked the attention so I kept doing it until my mom got Really Mad at me over it. It was Friskies dry good.

Can't admit this in real life, but I've written G/V yaoi. (Can you see the faces at the PTA?)

:mis:

Yeah, aren't online aliases the best? The PTA need never know, dearie :ton:

Spong
15-09-09, 13:57

Is that something to be ashamed of then? I have no idea what G/V yaoi is :confused:

scoopy_loopy
15-09-09, 14:07
^ "Yaoi (やおい? (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Help:Installing_Japanese_character_sets))[nb 1] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yaoi#cite_note-0) is a popular term for female-oriented fictional media that focus on homoerotic (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homoerotic) or homoromantic (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Affectional_orientation) male relationships, usually created by female authors."

(wikipedia)

And of course its nothing to be ashamed of! Just something one doesnt hand out to the PTA members :cln:

Dina_Croft
15-09-09, 14:25
When i was like 8 or 9 years old me and my cousin pretended that we were a couple and get on top of each other but we were not kissing...lowlz

Jo269976
15-09-09, 14:34
Okay, I admit.

I'm straight.

Spong
15-09-09, 14:40
^ "Yaoi (やおい? (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Help:Installing_Japanese_character_sets))[nb 1] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yaoi#cite_note-0) is a popular term for female-oriented fictional media that focus on homoerotic (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homoerotic) or homoromantic (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Affectional_orientation) male relationships, usually created by female authors."

(wikipedia)

And of course its nothing to be ashamed of! Just something one doesnt hand out to the PTA members :cln:

Cheers for that explanation :tmb:

Dina_Croft
15-09-09, 14:41
Okay, I admit.

I'm straight.

You're kidding:pi:

Spong
15-09-09, 14:43
Okay, I admit.

I'm straight.

You're kidding:pi:

I know. I'm as stunned as you are :pi::p

xXhayleyroxXx
15-09-09, 15:22
i kinda have a secret boyfriend. hes not exactly secret but meh so confusing.

xx_Hunt_xx
15-09-09, 15:43
I was born dot on midnight so my mum and dad got to choose which day my birthday should be on :)

Atlantisfreak666
15-09-09, 16:27
I had a one night stand with a panda.

Eleana
15-09-09, 20:45

I'm so relieved to that someone else does this!

I have serious paranoia issues. I always sit on a bus at the back, or sit sideways so my head is against the window because I don't like not being able to see what is going on around me, and leaving the back of my head exposed. I also don't willingly walk past a group of more than two people in the street. Any more than 2 people standing together terrify me for some reason. I recently went to the end of the line on a bus because a bunch of kids were sitting near the exit and I wouldn't walk past them to get off on my stop.

I don't think these are secrets as such. Maybe they are a little bizarre though. :(

CroftGameGirl
15-09-09, 20:50
I was born dot on midnight so my mum and dad got to choose which day my birthday should be on :)

Wow, that's amazing! :tmb:

Nerd For Life
15-09-09, 20:55

I have serious paranoia issues. I always sit on a bus at the back, or sit sideways so my head is against the window because I don't like not being able to see what is going on around me, and leaving the back of my head exposed. I also don't willingly walk past a group of more than two people in the street. Any more than 2 people standing together terrify me for some reason. I recently went to the end of the line on a bus because a bunch of kids were sitting near the exit and I wouldn't walk past them to get off on my stop.

I don't think these are secrets as such. Maybe they are a little bizarre though. :(

I am the same way.

jarekhanzelka
15-09-09, 21:00
I once ran away from my home. I was very young and very stupid, but luckily I realised everything soon enough and returned yet that day.

I have dirty thoughts about certain people I definitely shouldn't.

I've had group sex once.

I stole money to my brother once.

I smoke sometimes.

It's out, I'm a disgousting perve.:ton:

lacryjr
15-09-09, 21:04
I once ran away from my home. I was very young and very stupid, but luckily I realised everything soon enough and returned yet that day.

When I was kid I did that a lot of times, pretending I was in a movie or something.

Talking about movies, I constantly represent scenes from my favourite ones.

CroftGameGirl
15-09-09, 21:05
Talking about movies, I constantly represent scenes from my favourite ones.

I always act mine out when no one else is home :vlol: I really could become a star you know :pi: :p

Phys
15-09-09, 21:11

:vlol::vlol: This thread is getting too much like MGC :p

As for my confessions: I've also written yaoi before about 2 of my favourite characters out of Bleach anime. Interesting experience.

CroftGameGirl
15-09-09, 21:14
^^ Hmm...does sound interesting :pi:
I joke :p

TTV
15-09-09, 21:14
Movies...? Movies...... -That reminds me! :D I'm obsessed with the lines "'ello, my name is Inigo Montoya. You Killed my father. Prepare to die!" And repeat them constantly. :D

Especially when I'm playing badminton, I pretend the racket is a sword. :pi:

Phys
15-09-09, 21:15
^^ Hmm...does sound interesting :pi:

I'm actually too embarrassed to let anyone else read it :p

lacryjr
15-09-09, 21:17
I always act mine out when no one else is home :vlol: I really could become a star you know :pi: :p

I'll be your fan. :pi:

Movies...? Movies...... -That reminds me! :D I'm obsessed with the lines "'ello, my name is Inigo Montoya. You Killed my father. Prepare to die!" And repeat them constantly. :D

Especially when I'm playing badminton, I pretend the racket is a sword. :pi:

I don't know but, I just love to repeat D. Umbridge speaks, and Snake aswell. :o

CroftGameGirl
15-09-09, 21:17
:vlol: Don't worry about it :tmb: I hardly ever let anyone read my poems, anecdotes etc. :p
Lacryjr: Yay! :jmp: One down, now...umm...many more to go :pi: :p

Siberian Tiger
15-09-09, 21:18
Okay, I admit.

I'm straight.

And I'm King Alexander III :)

CroftGameGirl
15-09-09, 21:19
^^ Ooooo :cln: Cat fight!!

Minimus
15-09-09, 21:20
I used to play Tomb Raider when I was 6 years old (year 1). I used to play with my friend, acting out the scene between Sophia Leigh and Lara Croft. I used to tell her what to say (she was Sophia :p) and I'd always 'shoot' her.

Obviously, her being Sophia and impervious to bullets, I never killed her ;)

(When I was that age I didn't know you had to shoot the fuse box to electrocute her :o)

croft94
15-09-09, 21:25
:eek: Like many here, I often think people know what I'm thinking.
There must be some sort of conspiracy behind this :pi:

Also, I often try to act smart and I sometimes say lines of different movies and games (specially tomb raider) and I make them fit in the current situation:p

xXhayleyroxXx
15-09-09, 21:28

i do the paranoia over someone else been able to read your thoughts in the room! weirddd

lacryjr
15-09-09, 21:33
I pretended to be dead for hours inside a box.

xXhayleyroxXx
15-09-09, 21:34

omg same, haha

wer so messed up :ton:

Minimus
15-09-09, 21:36

omg same, haha

wer so messed up :ton:

:eek:

Eleana
16-09-09, 07:22
I used to play Tomb Raider when I was 6 years old (year 1). I used to play with my friend, acting out the scene between Sophia Leigh and Lara Croft. I used to tell her what to say (she was Sophia :p) and I'd always 'shoot' her.

Obviously, her being Sophia and impervious to bullets, I never killed her ;)

(When I was that age I didn't know you had to shoot the fuse box to electrocute her :o)

Haha, I used to do this too. Only embarassingly this was while I was 12 - 14. It was usually me and my friend playing "Resident Evil" I was ALWAYS Jill and my friend was Chris, and I made a pretend gun out of polystyrene.

Oh the good ol' days. :D

Nenya awakens
16-09-09, 09:05
I was once dancing in our front room when i lived at home, and i tried to do some sort of Spice Girls kick but was barefoot and kicked the wall, I broke my toe. :(