PDA

View Full Version : Invalid doors

tomb2player
07-08-09, 19:23
When i try to output my level, i see this message: Invalid doors: 22: x4, y2: x4, y2.

I know, some doors are bad. But what doors? I have many doors in my level...

Shauni
07-08-09, 19:26
Have you played your level recently and not had that problem? Then you'll know that the doors you have made then were fine, so it's probably one of your most recently made rooms.

I've not gotten the error message before, but does the 22 mean room number 22 maybe?

Seth94
07-08-09, 21:16
It means you've got a door in room 22 that needs to be removed, as it is not needed. If the room portal cannot be seen, click around the room until you see a green outline, which is most likely the invalid portal. ;)

ggctuk
07-08-09, 21:18
It means you've got a door in room 22 that needs to be removed, as it is not needed. If the room portal cannot be seen, click around the room until you see a green outline, which is most likely the invalid portal. ;)

Not necessarily, it can just be a door that leads to an invalid place - it's happened to me when the door has been on the floor of a room, and the lower room has a wall corner under the door. Delete the door, and then reconnect the door as two doors, each one a rectangle/square.

Seth94
07-08-09, 21:20
Not necessarily, it can just be a door that leads to an invalid place - it's happened to me when the door has been on the floor of a room, and the lower room has a wall corner under the door. Delete the door, and then reconnect the door as two doors, each one a rectangle/square.

Which is why I said if the portal cannot be seen, click around to see a green outline of the portal, then delete it.

The portal is most likely on a wall or in an invalid place so therefore you would have to find it. ;)

tomb2player
07-08-09, 21:54
I found it. It were just error with one of rooms. I copied this room, deleted old one and repleaced with new copied. And now working :)