PDA

View Full Version : total spoiler in pda cinematic

Tombraiderx08
09-08-09, 04:00
has anybody else noticed this?
"Mission1-bolivia
Mission2-peru" and so on on the pda? idk if its noticable on the other versions but its like, totally legible on the psp version.

larafan25
09-08-09, 04:08
on my ps2 version on your first play through it only shows the level you are on and the previous levels:)

but never the upcoming levels:)

RetardedRaider
09-08-09, 07:18
I've never noticed that. But i didn't care though. LOL. It's because I had the game in multiple platforms, DS, GBA, PS2 and PSP. LOL!

!Lara Croft!
09-08-09, 08:44
That cutscene is a little dodgy.

Notice how when lara stands her ponytail reaches just beneath her breast before it swings to the back, that is because in that cutscene her ponytail is attached to the base of her skull where the classic braid was. I beleive this to be a small remnant of early legend.

The same thing happens with her ponytail in the second last cutscene where she first meets rutland, really, look at her ponytail, this glitch is even on the cover of the game.

scremanie
09-08-09, 08:53
That cutscene is a little dodgy.

Notice how when lara stands her ponytail reaches just beneath her breast before it swings to the back, that is because in that cutscene her ponytail is attached to the base of her skull where the classic braid was. I beleive this to be a small remnant of early legend.

The same thing happens with her ponytail in the second last cutscene where she first meets rutland, really, look at her ponytail, this glitch is even on the cover of the game.

OMG! awesome! :D

BETA Lara wants to come out... http://i27.************/2805nye.gif

I thought her hair was longer in those ones, but now that you say it, I realize that its at the bottom of her skull. Thanks :)