PDA

View Full Version : What were/are you in School?

Peanut
11-08-09, 09:51
Well the title says it all.. Like what were you? The Geek? The Loner? The Jock, Cheerleader... etc...

Well I for one have no idea, I kind of hang in the middle I am not too popular and not too unpopular, but people call me crazy because I drive them crazy so.. :whi:

scremanie
11-08-09, 10:05
My school doesn't exactly have cliques... sure we have the popular kids, but they're not all *****y sluts that wont talk to you.

I am not popular, but I'm not a loner or a geek. I am just happy to be in the same crowd as my friends.

corey01
11-08-09, 10:09
Well not to be cocky or nout, but I guess Im popular, I mingle with just about everyone :p *resists Mean Girls quote* Lmao

Croft, Lara
11-08-09, 10:13
Same as Corey really. I just tak to anyone. But we are all like that at 6th form. We all just chat to each other.

But I'm also the gay guy! :gay:

corey01
11-08-09, 10:18
I'm also close to most people, like if were going out in the nights, I have no problem going with different people :)

Legends
11-08-09, 10:22
Popular, but I only talked to people I found interesting, so certainly not everyone. ;)

Johnnay
11-08-09, 10:37
a very obvious answer

EPIC SON OF A FAILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL.

school is simply a waste of time. Read this book its better than Education
http://www3.ntu.edu.sg/home/mkhheng/Dontgotoschool.jpg

TR love
11-08-09, 10:41
I'm in one of those "semi-popular" groups.

I have my best friends, two of them. then i have other friends i Joke with all the time and that.

but i would be quite a happy loner. Im actually good friends with some in the emo group.

Alex Shepherd
11-08-09, 10:43
My school has nothing, it is boring, and I am going to a new school and I think I am gonna be a normal innocent torture student as everytime of year.

digitizedboy
11-08-09, 10:56
I hated the majority of people in my class at school. By this you probably can tell I was the anti-social one.

Shark_Blade
11-08-09, 10:58
I'm probably the Loner, I like being with myself. Sick of gossips and rumours, I like my life to be meaningful rather than meaningless bull**** people rambling about. I don't get bullied though. I got a few circle of friends that I like.

Nowadays I'm a lot less of a Loner, because working needs you to interact with people heavily. Also I'm a Jock aswell since I started working, the gym is like a great place to be working out!

EgyptianSoul
11-08-09, 11:31
I was the loner freak.

People only approached me to call me names and beat me or to bum cigarettes from me.

Lee croft
11-08-09, 11:40
I in secondary school was at 1st like the loner but after awhile i met my friend antonia who also introduced me to the rest of the gang.

and then i was just the "unintelligent geek"...

then when i got to year 10 i was the "gay" guy in the school and then when i went to 6th form i was the "gay loner" due to the time table being different to the rest of my friends.

In year 7 i did actually have a chance to be apart of the "jock" kind, but they kinda threw me out with in the 1st 3 days of me being at the school..
and im glad they did otherwise i would be a jerk today. :)

i think it was abit odd to be called gay when i am bisexual but alot of people in london are small mineded except me. :pi:

Spong
11-08-09, 11:43
I was the cocky idiot who the teachers all hated. But I was also in all the top classes too, and that annoyed them even more :mis:

x2crazyidiot
11-08-09, 11:43
I'm mostly a geek, but I'm also preppy. I'm also oddly very popular, I'm like a quirky geek who hangs out with everyone: jocks, geeks, emos, goths, chavs, etc

But I'm also the gay guy! :gay:

haha, I'm this aswell! I'm The Bisexual (yes, that's my title :p). Everyone always jokes that I'm above the law due to my sexuality, like I could kill someone but then say to the police "It's okay, I'm bisexual!"

MariahCroft
11-08-09, 11:47
I was obviously Queen B.

Changeling
11-08-09, 12:02
I have quite a wide group of friends at my school, so I don't really think I'd be classed as anything. It's about the person, not the clique. :)

xXhayleyroxXx
11-08-09, 12:04
im a bit of everything, not popular though; although a few popular people like me.... weird

i used to be the loser kid but now im accepted and people like me. i get called shy but crazy :) crazy in a good way. hyper XD

john_york
11-08-09, 12:07
I occupied different niches in different schools at different ages.

When I was young, I was very much the loner geek type that no-one much wanted to pay any attention to, unless it was negative.

But that all changed when I hit 16/17, at college, where I suddenly became really confident, people started to think I was funny and I gathered a not insubstatial group of really good friends.

University took that further, was really outspoken and haven't looked back since. Am just a walking mouth now :D

igonge
11-08-09, 12:29
I don't really know... not popular though.

LightningRider
11-08-09, 12:34
We don't have cliches, but we have cliches.. :p

I guess I'm that oh so positive one always with a smile on his face. :D

miss.haggard
11-08-09, 12:38
My class was very small, about 80 kids, so we all got along, there were groups of friends, but not really any cliches - atleast not that I saw. For the most part I was friends with everybody, but I was a major geek, too many Halo t-shirts :) In mock-elections I got class clown, most likely to be the next Bill Gates (Im still hoping for that) and somehow class musician :p

Lee croft
11-08-09, 12:49
My class was very small, about 80 kids,

a class for 80 kids is small :yik: back when i went to school its useally 30 children to a class!!!

Jack Croft
11-08-09, 12:57
a class for 80 kids is small :yik: back when i went to school its useally 30 children to a class!!!

Same here Lee, 80 is like Woah! :D

TRfan9294
11-08-09, 13:02

:eek:There are only like 22 kids in my class!

I'm not really popular but I get along with most people, I prefer staying in a small group of friends though.:)

tombraiderluka
11-08-09, 13:05
Popular.. but here people who are artistic are popular not those barbie dolls or jocks like you see in the movies :D

Lara Croft!
11-08-09, 13:18
I was a good student, popular enough. Some girls hated my guts, but I didn't care all that much.

Catracoth
11-08-09, 13:33
There aren't any cliques in my school either, but I was just another student. Very popular amongst my friends--people always wanted to work with me on projects and always ask me for help in English class since I'm apparently the smartest kid in the class (not to brag, but it's sort of a fact--my teacher told me herself, as well as the kids in the class :p). I very much enjoy school, but having cliques would no doubt remove that enjoyment.

Chocola teapot
11-08-09, 13:35
The Random, Lara obsessed, manga drawing, lolfest.

Catracoth
11-08-09, 13:38
Oh, courtesy of Chocola, my friends always knew me as the number one Paramore fan in the state. Everyone in school who knows who I am knows that, :D.

Dennis's Mom
11-08-09, 13:38
I graduated in 1981. I was in the drill team (dance team nowadays. I prefer "drill"), did speech and drama and the French club.

It's funny how, as the years pass, people you never thought paid any attention to you come up and talk to you at reunions. Of course, by 30 years, everyone is just so thrilled folks are still alive to come. :D

MattTR
11-08-09, 13:43
Wow.. boy did I change throughout the years.. :vlol:

Elementary: I had a lot of friends, but wasn't
Middle: I was kind of a loner had few friends, was very lonely.. :(
High: I had many friends in the beginning but towards the end of High School I was making new friends in other places.

I graduated in 2008 (a year earlier then I'm suppose to) and now in College I'd say I have a fair amount of new friends and I'm going to try avoid certain people I dislike from now on.

And there you have it.. :vlol:

CroftGameGirl
11-08-09, 13:48
I'm in the 8th grade. I'm mainly The Goth or The Emo or a freak or something XP But also known for being smart and having quite a sharp temper :o Yup :cool: :p

jaywalker
11-08-09, 13:53
Hehe truly the rebel ;) i got legendary status for getting expelled just before my GCSEs (16 years old) due to basically not bothering to go to school for months despite setting off each morning on my scooter ;)

note - wouldnt recommend you try it :)

LightningRider
11-08-09, 13:58
Hehe truly the rebel ;) i got legendary status for getting expelled just before my GCSEs (16 years old) due to basically not bothering to go to school for months despite setting off each morning on my scooter ;)

Whoa, Rock on Brotah! :D

mizuno_suisei
11-08-09, 14:03
In High-School, I was the fag, being that I was the only one in my year who was open about their sexuality except for all the 'bisexual' girls which was like 95% and they all had boyfriends.

At the moment at Tafe, where I only do one subject, I'm considerably popular, everyone is Gay friendly and considering the only class we do is Japanese, everyone loves it and its a shared interest. No one else has an interest in Tomb Raider unfortunately, but understandably everyone loves watching the Japanese TR cutscenes I put on my PSP hehe.

Psychos'Я'Us
11-08-09, 14:08
I'm the antisocial loner :mis: I can't stand most of the people in my school.

Atlantean-Squid
11-08-09, 14:10
At my school, you were either "gay", not "gay", or a chav (though the term "chav" itself hadn't yet been coined).

Naturally, being tall and having red hair as well as a deep voice for my age (and no interest in sports), I was designated as "gay". Somehow, I managed to avoid suffering any physical beatings. I think the would-be bullies were intimidated by my height ^_____^

Reggie
11-08-09, 14:17
I guess if I had to label myself, I was/am the opinionated one. Not necessarily the most clever but not too bad at putting across my POV and using what I do have. Doesn't win you much popularity though. ;)
Oh and I got the 'gay' label as well. lol.

Hermina94
11-08-09, 14:20
mine doesn't have cliques either...well...hm...I will be going to highschool in a couple of weeks...and in middleschool,I always hated preps...I still do!I was usually the kid that talked to other people and stuff,but I never made friends with them.It's really hard for me to open up to new people :(

Catracoth
11-08-09, 14:25
At my school, you were either "gay", not "gay", or a chav (though the term "chav" itself hadn't yet been coined).

Naturally, being tall and having red hair as well as a deep voice for my age (and no interest in sports), I was designated as "gay". Somehow, I managed to avoid suffering any physical beatings. I think the would-be bullies were intimidated by my height ^_____^

Absolutely pathetic. I would **** up any bullies who try to mess with my friends, especially the gay ones since they're the coolest ones, :).

VictorXD
11-08-09, 15:48
I'm the loner:( Nobody likes me. I try to be niice, funny but I only have few friends:( And I'm designed as "the deliced"ŽŽ Bunch of :cen:

]{eith
11-08-09, 16:01
I was the slut.

Haha, 'was'. No, I was never really one 'label'. I did well in class, I was pretty popular, had no enemies, teachers liked me even though I often playfully gave them **** about not doing their job and they should be thankful they were still working in the economic crisis. Harmless fun. I guess I was a mix between class clown, class over and under achiever and class slut. NO! Not the slut part!

Carbonek_0051
11-08-09, 16:06
I knew everyone and everyone knew me. I got along with pretty much everyone, but those who I didn't get along I made sure they knew I didn't like them. I was did well in class, but wasn't afraid to open my mouth to a teacher if they got on my nerves but I got along with most of my teachers luckily. I was a man whore, but I started to have serious relationships towards my Senior year.

It's funny how much things change when you get out of school, I'm a different person now.:)

Joely-Moley
11-08-09, 16:17
I was/still am that weird loner punk kid.
I apparently, took drugs, worshipped Satan, and cut myself.

There's was loads of rumours about me, which to be honest I didn't mind because most people believed them and were scared of me so they would stay away from me.

That was all a long time ago, though now, I've just finished college, going to to university now and I'm a lot more outgoing and comfortable in my own skin, I get on with everyone in my class now.

Encore
11-08-09, 16:17
There aren't such labels over here. Well, I guess there was a "popular" and "less popular" division... I didn't fit in either though. I spent high school mostly by myself. :(

especially the gay ones since they're the coolest ones, :).

Positive discrimination ftw

Atlantean-Squid
11-08-09, 16:18
Absolutely pathetic. I would **** up any bullies who try to mess with my friends, especially the gay ones since they're the coolest ones, :).

In my school, the "gay" label really had nothing to do with sexual orientation; I'm hetrosexual and I'm sure the majority of the other students considered "gay" were too. It was just the most commonly used insult.

Carbonek_0051
11-08-09, 16:21
There's was loads of rumours about me, which to be honest I didn't mind because most people believed them and were scared of me so they would stay away from me. Gotta love rumors, I had so many about me in school. All of which were either half true or just really odd.:p
In my school, the "gay" label really had nothing to do with sexual orientation; I'm hetrosexual and I'm sure the majority of the other students considered "gay" were too. It was just the most commonly used insult.That's how it was at my school, the "F" word was tossed around a lot as an insult.

laracroftswest
11-08-09, 16:27
I guess you could say I'm popular. But it's mostly because I'm friends with people in almost every group and my dad works at the school.

Joely-Moley
11-08-09, 16:30
Gotta love rumors, I had so many about me in school. All of which were either half true or just really odd.:p

Got to love rumours.

Yeah, I didn't help myself either. I'd get idiots coming up to me asking if such and such was true, and I'd just say yeah, and look at them with a crazy eye and they'd usually run away and leave me alone. :p

LaraRules81
11-08-09, 16:31
In my school, the "gay" label really had nothing to do with sexual orientation; I'm hetrosexual and I'm sure the majority of the other students considered "gay" were too. It was just the most commonly used insult.

The same at mine :o

Nannonxyay
11-08-09, 16:31
In my year there's the category of Chavs and Boffins. The boffins are your typical nerds and your chavs are your typical well...chavs. :p There's a select group of people who are neither and are mixed up. I'm part of that mixed group. There's different stereotypes in our group 'emos', 'sporty types', 'class clowns.' But we don't really like to stereotype ourselves because we all accept each other. We're all close friends and care for each other so that's all that matters. I have been dubbed an emo in the past, a greebo and goth. I would say that I am just crazy. :p

Nobody in my school has come out or anything so we don't really call each other the "gay one".

January_Snow*
11-08-09, 16:34
I talk to everyone, Im nice to everyone who is nice to me, I have alot of friends, and I go out with different people in the night, its okay with me, but I have my own grop of 4, 5 people, and they are my best friends, Im never mean to anyone, cause IMO people who bully others just show their own shalowness and how pathetic they are...Oh and also there is a group of people that hate me and my bfs, but they never said something to my face, when they see me they go all "Awwww hello! Whats up?" and act nice, so I know how pathetic they are, and the only reason they hate me is jealousy, so I dont pay attention to them,and when I hear something about them I just laugh hard :) :) :)

rickybazire
11-08-09, 16:38
In my college, you don't really get that. I'm just normal like everyone else.

Atlantisfreak666
11-08-09, 16:46
:gay:

jackles
11-08-09, 16:56
I was a hardened truant so I was a 'bunker' and when I did deign to turn up I was a class clown...always giggling and doing something daft.

robm_2007
11-08-09, 17:00
so, ppl saw me as a geek; but i wasnt, and had friends, and was sorta a loner at the same time (when i wasnt with them). its weird, really. but i still loved high school, and miss it.

rowanlim
11-08-09, 17:03
I was the overachieving nerd & was popular for that.

No, seriously.

In fact, I'm still the overachieving nerd & am popular for that.

drakl0r
11-08-09, 17:15
I was the 'geek' type, they told me, quite famous and lol they thought I'm a rich kid lol. But in fact no..haha. Must have been the way I dress and talk ... In school I'm a totally different person than when I'm at home :D

Now I'm a nobody :p

Croft, Lara
11-08-09, 17:34

I'm not really popular but I get along with most people, I prefer staying in a small group of friends though.:)

In my class there are 2 people. That is small.

Melonie Tomb Raider
11-08-09, 17:34
I was homeschooled since my dad was in the army, we moved every three years almost. Needless to say, it did get me ahead, I graduated two years before my everyone else my age. :p

Started college very early, but moving so much affected that as well, since some colleges won't take other college credits for some odd reason. So after it was all said and done, I kinda finished college at the same time as other people my age. So much of a head start. :vlol:

EmeraldFields
11-08-09, 17:37
My school doesn't exactly have cliques... sure we have the popular kids, but they're not all *****y sluts that wont talk to you.

I am not popular, but I'm not a loner or a geek. I am just happy to be in the same crowd as my friends.

This is the same as my school.

Marianna12
11-08-09, 17:41
I'm the geek, the good student...:rolleyes:
I'm quite popular, not the party girl at all though! I'm really different at school, very shy actually! :o

oocladableeblah
11-08-09, 18:34
I guess I was the shy one. I mean I wasn't like a loser, I was actually pretty well known in my classes.

RockSteady101
11-08-09, 18:39
The blonde slut that dated all the other girls leftovers.

lmao.

I dunno, I talk to absoloutely everyone but I'll simply avoid those who are plain horrible people...semi-popular I guess.

miss.haggard
11-08-09, 20:32

Same here Lee, 80 is like Woah! :D

LOL WHAT?! 80 kids was small for Clinton MI! All the other classes had about 150ish, which was outrageous, but my sister in law has about 400, I just cant imagine not knowing everyone in my class.

AmericanAssassin
11-08-09, 20:54
The Forgotten. ;)

tranniversary119
11-08-09, 20:55

Sounds like me :ton:
I'm one of the quiet, unpopular, doesn't give a **** about anybody are anything type.

Catracoth
11-08-09, 20:56
People also knew me for my short temper, as a lot of you have seen plentiful examples of, :p. One of my teachers nicknamed me 'The Ticking Bomb', or 'Tick Tick' for short.

KIKO
11-08-09, 21:02
Before 10š year I was so not popular, not loner, just another person so to speak...

After 10š year, different class, new friends...
Well I like being with myself sometimes but it's just that my new friends won't let that happen. I became popular for being a target of many jokes that I actually laughed about :p Not trying to sound conceited but there's always something in me for them to criticize or talk about. Yeah popular in a "wrong way"..

Shauni
11-08-09, 21:03
Well I was homeschooled when I was younger, so I was never labeled then. I went to Public school in highschool though, and I was the "Sweet Innocent Asian Girl". Strangely enough, I'm not Asian, but everyone thought I was because I had chopsticks and dark eyes. xD

Eddie Haskell
11-08-09, 21:04
I was a brainy jock. Played on the HS baseball and football team, and finished up my HS life as my schools Salutatorian (should have been the more prestigious one, but...).

Enjoy your younger years my friends, life after HS is work, work, work...

TRhalloween
11-08-09, 21:12

So if I skip college do you think I'll be able to work for a gaming publisher? :cln:

I was the loser lol err... People would only talk to me to get me to say something funny or to patronize me. Though there were good people there who actually liked me.

TR93
11-08-09, 21:12
I'm the kid that has good friend and is enemies with the chavs:p... aka most of the popular people at my school seems to think they are above everyone else and can do no wrong, even though they're the ones going out and breaking laws cos they think it's "cool"...me and my friends stay away from it and they tend to either pick on us for the smallest of things are they ignore us completely... ignoring us usualy when I NEED their attention;)...

I suppose sometimes... well I get along with most people...talk to everyone if they need to be spoken to... I guess i'm "The average kid:p"

Encore
11-08-09, 21:15
I was a brainy jock. Played on the HS baseball and football team, and finished up my HS life as my schools Salutatorian (should have been the more prestigious one, but...).

Enjoy your younger years my friends, life after HS is work, work, work...

I prefer college and work - yes, work. High School just plain sucks. Well, I'm sure it was a bit diferent for me because that was when my depression hit harder. But let's say that personally, I wouldn't trade my current job for those days.

ECB
11-08-09, 21:25
I have a lot of friends in the popular group and a lot of them right in the middle. I'm split. Haha. People think I'm off the rocker. :p

Peanut
11-08-09, 21:38
Its funny you know, In my class, the first day I didnt talk to anyone, the next day, in art class they all saw me drawing and they were like your amazing Bla Bla Bla Bla Bla, I just hate a majority of the people in my school but I did have lots of friends... But after term ends I will be moving to a new school so.. Lets see what happens.. My parents did not like the Segregation at my school.. :D

19Kegan19
11-08-09, 22:01
I'm beyond the people in my school. End.

]{eith
11-08-09, 22:04
I'm beyond the people in my school. End.

Guess we know who you were. http://i30.************/2ih5yjk.gif

xMiSsCrOfTx
11-08-09, 22:09
^ :vlol:

I was a floater. I hung out with all the different little cliques. It's more fun that way.

xXhayleyroxXx
11-08-09, 22:14
forgot to add - im also known as lara or tomb raider XD

:ton:

im the tomb raider addict

matrix54
11-08-09, 22:22
POPULAR!

EVERYONE know's who I am at school and have no problem having me around and hanging out. but i don't goto partys, cuz i'm not invited (I wouldn't go anyway :p) When I was a Sophmore (grade 10) I was dating a Senior (Grade 12) :ton:

People also know me as the Nerd/Geek, the "Class Clown" and I'm most talkitive (kinda annoying) im also the loner. wierd grouping huh?

Andariel
11-08-09, 22:33
In college I'm a loner because I only like having a small group of close friends; who happen to be outside of school. We live close to each other so it's easy for us to stay in contact. :)

xXhayleyroxXx
11-08-09, 22:44
In college I'm a loner because I only like having a small group of close friends; who happen to be outside of school. We live close to each other so it's easy for us to stay in contact. :)

aww cute :ton:

Andariel
11-08-09, 22:52
It's important to know who your 'true' friends are. I've been betrayed by so many "friends" that it's hard for me to open up. :pi:

:tea:

xXhayleyroxXx
11-08-09, 23:02
It's important to know who your 'true' friends are. I've been betrayed by so many "friends" that it's hard for me to open up. :pi:

:tea:

same :( i hate people sometimes!

Andariel
11-08-09, 23:11
There are a lot of obnoxious and temperamental people all around. My friends and I are quiet and timid so I think you can more easily trust people that aren't so surprising like us. :p

xXhayleyroxXx
11-08-09, 23:12
There are a lot of obnoxious and temperamental people all around. My friends and I are quiet and timid so I think you can more easily trust people that aren't so surprising like us. :p

aww i can be quiet and timid but around friends im the clown, its weird :ton:

scoopy_loopy
11-08-09, 23:17
My group was called the "drama gang" because most of the guys did drama. There were about 20 of us all together, including some "cool nerds" a few "nerds" several "Asians (Who ran a firework black market and always had the best food)" and several people that werent in any of those grounps but still "Belonged" (I was one of them :p )

The opposing group would be the Jocks. lol.

My year group was pretty small. So you were either in our huge group of about 18, the jocks group of about 25. Or you hung out in the library all the time.

Shark_Blade
12-08-09, 02:19
I was obviously Queen B.Queen *****?:confused:

larafan25
12-08-09, 02:29
^ooooooowhat! D:

well I am.....THE cheerleader...soooo ya no one else is:)

Lara's Fan
12-08-09, 02:33
I was the jock in highschool.:D

takamotosan
12-08-09, 02:34
I'm the popular gay guy :D

larafan25
12-08-09, 02:36
^excuse me:(

aww I wanted to be the popular gay guy.....:o

I guess we can share................

ThatNorskChick
12-08-09, 02:48
I was a band/choir geek.

takamotosan
12-08-09, 02:49
^excuse me:(

aww I wanted to be the popular gay guy.....:o

I guess we can share................

Sure thing ;)

-DaNnEe..
12-08-09, 02:52
The Popular Unpopular Popular Boy.

Tihocan9
12-08-09, 04:10
I'm the normal blend in marching band geek Catholic kid :p

Quasimodo
12-08-09, 04:17
I was usually part of a clique of misfits, mostly the artsy loner, one of the smart ones, and sometimes the 'feminist' :p Went through a goth phase, too, but who didn't?

Tombraiderx08
12-08-09, 04:17
Im just your typical loner/weirdo who occasionally can crack a good joke and make the whole class roar with laughter xD

Marianna12
12-08-09, 05:29
LOL WHAT?! 80 kids was small for Clinton MI! All the other classes had about 150ish, which was outrageous, but my sister in law has about 400, I just cant imagine not knowing everyone in my class.

Whaaat???:yik: Only 18 kids in my class...:whi:

Lintal
12-08-09, 05:58
It's weird how America always have some sort of Stereotype for what someone is in high school. We don't have that here:ton:

Indiana Croft
12-08-09, 06:46
I'm the friend. The one every1 seemingly likes but doesn't hang out with. The advice guy whose kept at a distance.

innocentvenus
12-08-09, 06:50
This makes me feel old now lol. I'm a senior in college now. :D

Anyways, In high school I was one of the unconsidered. I was just there and didn't interact with many people. It wasn't that I was unpopular. My teachers didn't even know I was in class half the time I was so quiet! All my friends in high school belonged to our anime club. We prided ourselves on no one knowing who we were.

Now in college, I'm more open and talkative. I'm a science geek now, and I usually only hang out with people in my major. Which is cool, since we're fighting with the business majors.

EternoD
12-08-09, 07:00
i think i'm a bit of a brain and a 'lone thinker'. no one really has the same opinions about things as me. sometimes i like it but other times it's kind of lonely.

EternoD
12-08-09, 07:01
I'm the friend. The one every1 seemingly likes but doesn't hang out with. The advice guy whose kept at a distance.

oh! and i'm this too.

lara croft TR
12-08-09, 08:23
I have my 2 best freinds and another friends (but not too many) because i'm the lone-rock-wierd-but-brained-girl... I don't usualy get along with all people...

Kelly Craftman
12-08-09, 09:35
i had lots really!
i hung around with the B*****s. i was popular i guess, i tried to talk to everyone, sometimes i think they were imtimadated by me! :(

the hooliganz
12-08-09, 09:37
I know right. Anyone in our school can hang out with just about everyone.

Tomb Raider Jay
12-08-09, 10:08
I was the arty person in my high school - it was fine, I liked my friends and we all got on... UNTIL!!!

I came out and everyone was likes "oh I wanna be your friend cause gays are sooo cool!" :o

Some of the girls who were my friends before acted like B!atches after I made new friends - they'd sit not one table away from us at lunch and talk about us... I never made up with any of them.

It's really funny because I was teased by the boys in my classes - one of whom I knew was gay but didn't say anything, yet the girls really supported me and helped me with confidence issues and talking about guys, I loved them for that :hug:

scoopy_loopy
12-08-09, 10:54
It's weird how America always have some sort of Stereotype for what someone is in high school. We don't have that here:ton:

Bull **** you dont.

Unless you go to some school in Woop Woop.

Ilie_Fusarau
12-08-09, 11:01
Bull **** you dont.

Unless you go to some school in Woop Woop.
:vlol:

TombRaiderCool
12-08-09, 11:06
I wasn't the most popular person but I wasn't exactly a loner, I was pretty much a floater. I hung out with all the different little cliques. It was fun at the time. :)

Tomb-Dude
12-08-09, 11:10
I dont know, when i was at college I got on with just about everything. Even spoke every now and then and had a laugh with some of the "popular" people. To be honest i think people like that are the "popular" ones ;)

And now im in college i talk to everone on my course and i talk to loads of other people in other groups.

FourBalls
12-08-09, 11:11
I'm not exactly in the popular crowd who go to parties, get drunk and then get their asses driven home while being in the trunk of the car. I get along with a few of them...but usually they're just whores or man-whores with huge egos :) Plus most of them (girls especially) sound SO fake it makes me wanna throw up *shudder*.

I'm in the middle. I'm not overly popular but I'm not a loner either. I'm a good student. Most people at school know who I am for whatever reasons there might be. It's good like this because I don't have enemies either, at least I don't think I do. And I don't really hate anyone, despite of what I might say at times :p

trtrailerman
12-08-09, 11:36
well :p i used to be a little fat nerdy thing XD but when I changed my appearence and personality (for the better i believe) the other children stayed the same :mad: I feel invisible sometimes, oh well better then nothing :p

young Lara Croft
12-08-09, 11:38
I was a loner and a geek but had my selective 3 person group! so I was a geek and a vip :D

now in the uni things have changed but I'm still a geek, I'm not sad about it though! I am pretty respected too and I'm happy !:) a lot of my colleagues ask for my advice in different cases :D

Rai
12-08-09, 11:56
I left in 1989. I was EXTREMELY popular in my school

With the bullies. :vlol:

I don't think anyone else noticed I was there to be honest, even the teachers. I rarely put my hand up to answer questions and when I did the teacher would be surprised to see me there at all. Definitely the Loner and occasional verbal punch-bag.

Admles
12-08-09, 12:04
Yeah I was beat up and picked on a lot in school....

Bit of a nerd to

Peanut
12-08-09, 12:04
Schools in other countries are way more different then they are here! We dont get people beaten up or Bullied like out in lockers! We dont have that type of thing here.. its weird you know!

NemesisX13X
12-08-09, 12:22
I hated my class through out all years, I always hanged out with the older classes, I was a loner, anti-social, but in sixth grade.. I was popular :vlol: Many people just kept on staring at me when I walked by, calling me a "freak" and "the living dead" and all of that crap, Im used to it :p

Another Lara
12-08-09, 12:24
I always thought I was the geek as those were the people I ended up hanging around with, but after leaving school and bumping into people from my school IO found out I was seen quite differently... apparently too good looking and interesting to be a geek, but too quiet to be noticed enough and become popular! :o

Survival
12-08-09, 12:44
Everyone knew me because I always agreed to help them (If they werenīt stupid assholes that is... there way quite few of them in ma class... always sitting by the windows). Though I was quite a loner with two or three very close friends (most of them from different classes) and noone bothered to pick on me or beat me up because they knew I didnīt care. I had strong sarcastic approach to everything ... the last day of school everyone went home but my friend (who was always telling me how he canīt wait to get out of that place) couldnīt leave and was really depressed that itīs his last day of school... so annoyed I stayed with him and I remember the last words my teacher told me... "Canīt wait to get out of this **** hole huh?" :p. I havenīt seen her since...

Nerd For Life
12-08-09, 18:18
I'll only tell you this... you know where all of my ex-schoolmates are? Six feet under.

Ha.
Ha.

digitizedboy
12-08-09, 18:37
^ evil! rofl

I haven't seen any of my old ex school mates for about 15 years. They're on facebook though and they're either married or with kids. I'm like the errm... odd one out. lol

Minimus
21-08-09, 17:03
I'm one of those people who doesn't talk... to anyone really. I have friends, I'm just very quiet. I like to think I'm like camouflage - I blend in :)

I hate school.

Seb_01225
21-08-09, 17:43
if i'm honest most of my friends are the 'smokers/druggies' i find i'm nothing like my friends but thats why i love them.

Jo269976
21-08-09, 17:49
The eccentric one:

http://www.alice-in-wonderland.net/alicepic/disney-movie/mad-hatter-1.jpg

adventurerLara
21-08-09, 17:49
Quiet and shy, resulting in loneliness. Don't really want to talk about it. :pi:

LaraLuvrrr
21-08-09, 17:52
I was... the goody two shoes gay guy who became the goth witch misfit who became the hippie and then the model and then the ghetto dude who hung out with druggies who then worked his way to alpha ***** lol by telling people off and selling illegal stuff....
And then I graduated high school and moved on to better things :D
Now I'm an artist with a vast knowledge of religion and politics :)

IvanaKC
21-08-09, 20:04
Primary school: I wasn't popular, but everyone know me. I wasn't a geek but my homeworks were great and everyone asked me for help. I kinda liked that but I could be more popular just my problem is that I probably wasn't pretty. But I liked to hang out with people and talk.
I had a lot of friends just I was different. I hate girly stuff like having a bunch of shoes or all those brand names (clothes)...

High school: still don't know...but all of my friends still like me.

Uzi master
21-08-09, 20:10
well I've been a loner until last school year where I started getting more freinds and even joined the volleyball team (in the end there where very few people though, and we won every game) I still don't go to social events to much. I have a small secret that I'm not sharing at least not now anyway. my school isn't (or wasn't since I'm in grade 8 now) the mosnt appropriat and I don't fit in to well. the time some little kid fingerd his teacher comes to mind. and at the grad party we had for gade sevens my mother though the girls looked like sluts:p. but I'm off topic now.

TRfan23
21-08-09, 20:16
At primary school I was a loner all the way through, except I'd hang round with some girls and we'd just talk about anything lol... But Secondary school I was a retardian ;) Well everybody referred my group I hung round with as retards! Though no one in my group was actually disabled asuch... Just in the special needs sets in classes ;)

So Stevie in my group randomly came up with the name Retardians, and so I thought it to be our group title :vlol: Though it's supposed to be an insulting word, I was thinking about the Bratz Rock Angels film... the Bratz named themselves as the Bratz as those meanies were calling them bratz ;) None of them liked it, but I thought it worked as our title, though no one outside our group actually found out about the title lol.

Catracoth
21-08-09, 20:19
I am the following:

-Number One Paramore Fan
-Sarcastic *****
-The 'I Won't Handle Your Crap' Kid

And a whole bunch of others xD! But I have a lot of friends, believe it or not.

Biddy
21-08-09, 20:25
I'm just the kid you see walking around the halls... sometimes holding a sandwich! :cln:

EDIT: That is until I meet a high-strung teacher/Hall Nazi bellowing a lenghty trail of nonsense which ends with the word 'cafeteria'. Figures.

Catapharact
21-08-09, 20:27
Which is cool, since we're fighting with the business majors.

Pfft... Beaker Bozo :p.

Me? Well if you want to place a lable on it all, then I was a Jock-Nerd:

Had a huge ego (still do to some extent) and it drove me to be the best at athletics and academics. I either tied people for top spots in sports, in class academics and exta Cirricular positions or beat them. IMO anything less then that was unacceptable. People either became close friends or bitter rivals; There was no middle ground for me in Highschool... Same situation still holds pretty true to this day.

It mattered little though. I had my goals in mind and people little crying as pest-like behavior mattered little to me... All until the final few years of highschool anyway all thanks to a certain girl.

Pan
21-08-09, 20:30
I'm one of the populars but not a rugby lad at all, I'm more of a man-slut/*****

LaraLuvrrr
21-08-09, 20:41
I'm one of the populars but not a rugby lad at all, I'm more of a man-slut/*****

Ooooo a manslut :mis: :D

Kelly Craftman
21-08-09, 20:46
Primary School - i was the ugly short girl! :( i only stuck to 3 people my girls and my brother! :p

Catracoth
21-08-09, 20:47
Primary School - i was the ugly short girl! :( i only stuck to 3 people my girls and my brother! :p

You definitely are not ugly :hug:.

Kelly Craftman
21-08-09, 20:48
You definitely are not ugly :hug:.

i was back then! :p but no-one cared cause too young to like boys! :vlol:

woody543
21-08-09, 21:00
In primary school I was always the clever one, we were such a small class, we couldn't really split into groups, we were friends with our individuality, me known as the cleaver one.

Secondary school I don't know where I fit in, and its changed over the time, there was a time a few years back when I was the loner, now I think I would be classed as one of the geeks or nerds (whichever is the one thats not clever)

KC Mraz
21-08-09, 21:06
In four out of five of my six years of primary school we were only like 8 or 9 kids in my class, so there wasn't room for stereotypes groups or but I'd say I'm the smart kid. Not really a loner nor shy, more like the "eccentric" type.

Sometimes I act joky but I get good grades too, and I was popular because of that. I like studying but I don't really like school, mainly because it feels way too monotonous from time to time.

TombRaiderLover
21-08-09, 21:07
I am a student.