PDA

View Full Version : ZweLOVEnia [insert a :D x 1000 smiley here]

BlackRainbow
11-08-09, 10:59
There are very few and short moments in your life when you feel like you're in heaven. You know it can't last forever, but you're happy anyway, so immensely, ridiculously happy. And the undescribeable feeling when you get to know that you'll experience it once again is almost even more overwhelming. Nothing can't compare to these feelings, and nothing can't really describe it. Perhaps the über-mood you get in everytime you wake up to see one of the most beautiful human beings lying in your own bed.

For one short week I got to know Ana S. in person. Short but so very great. And when you read this, Banana, you'll probably be a bit disappointed, because I simply can't put the events we had into words. My memories of you will linger on forever and ever.
All I can say is that you're beyond a shadow of doubt the nicest and sweetest person I've ever met in my whole life, and I'm proud to call you one of my best friends (and wife :p).
I want to thank you for everything you gave me this week, spiritually and all, and I really really hope that we'll see each other again next year.
I love you so very much. Yours only,
Hanna.

http://i25.************/r1ihd1.jpg

TRfan23
11-08-09, 11:12
Awww that's sweet :)

Probably the sweetest thing I've seen someone write in a long time...

Congrats on the great week :)

viper456
11-08-09, 11:16
dawww bless the pair of ya! Glad you had an awesome time together! :)!

Johnnay
11-08-09, 11:17
There are very few and short moments in your life when you feel like you're in heaven. You know it can't last forever, but you're happy anyway, so immensely, ridiculously happy. And the undescribeable feeling when you get to know that you'll experience it once again is almost even more overwhelming. Nothing can't compare to these feelings, and nothing can't really describe it. Perhaps the über-mood you get in everytime you wake up to see one of the most beautiful human beings lying in your own bed.

For one short week I got to know Ana S. in person. Short but so very great. And when you read this, Banana, you'll probably be a bit disappointed, because I simply can't put the events we had into words.
All I can say is that you're beyond a shadow of doubt the nicest and sweetest person I've ever met in my whole life, and I'm proud to call you one of my best friends (and wife :p).
I want to thank you for everything you gave to me this week, spiritually and all, and I really really hope that we'll see each other again next year.
I love you so very much. Yours only,
Hanna.

http://i25.************/r1ihd1.jpg

awwwwwwwwwww thats sweet

i feel loved by both of you

:hug::hug::hug:

Spong
11-08-09, 11:20
That's genuinely heart warming. Hold on to those memories and the hope that you'll meet again :)

Alex Fly
11-08-09, 11:21
Awww, how adorable ! Congrats for meeting together, you two ! :hug: :tmb:

Gabi
11-08-09, 11:23
This is lovely.
I am glad you had a memorable time together.
And the picture says it all.

:hug:

SGRaider
11-08-09, 11:28
Aw, that's so sweet. I am so happy that both of you had a great time! :hug:

TRenTIs
11-08-09, 11:31
I am so so so so happy for you both.
Your happiness is bliss.

:hug:

BlackRainbow
11-08-09, 12:19
You're all so cute. :hug: Thank you. Really means a lot to me.

tombraiderluka
11-08-09, 12:37
Aww *wipes a tear* I'm so glad you had fun and I hope you see eachother more :hug:

MariahCroft
11-08-09, 12:40
Cute.

*Scissors*

TombRaiderCool
11-08-09, 12:43
Those are true words of wisdom, Hanna! :hug:
I am glad you had an amazing time together, the picture is very heartfelt! :hug:

Ikas90
11-08-09, 12:45
Aww, this is one of the sweetest things I've ever read. :hug: I'm so glad you both had an amazing time together! I can relate in much the same way. And as it is for you, it is also difficult for me to put to words how happy I was at the time. It is also difficult to put to words how happy I am to hear about you two. :D

And hey, Banana is what I call her. :vlol: :ohn:

And definitely, it will be a life long memory. :D

Lee croft
11-08-09, 12:51
thats sweet!!!! glad you two had fun meeting up with each other

Your_Envy*
11-08-09, 14:34
Hanna! You make my cry like a little baby! :o The way you wrote that is amazing, so many feelings inside one thread, so many words.. Awwwww that's the most beautiful thing ever! EVER! :o

And I am far, far away from being dissapointed, I didn't even expect this so you can imagine my face when I was reading what you wrote. :o I really CAN'T tell you how much thankful I am to meet you in real life, to talk with you, to share everything with you.. I can't. 7 days of heaven, baby! :hug: It was so funny, so real.. I still can't believe it and I'm sure I will need some time to realize anyway. And everything you said it's just.. I can't find a word to describe it, it's too hard. You will always have a part of my heart, Hanna Banana! :hug:
And I'm so glad I dared to go alone to Sweden for the first time in my life. You made me a better person. You are great! :hug:

And like I said before, I lost my words, so I will let that part of the songs speak for itself..

Jag kan inte ens gå
Utan din luft i mina lungor
Jag kan inte ens stå
När du inte ser på
Och genomskinlig grå
Blir jag
Utan dina andetag.
:gki:

Love you, forever! :hug:

Oh and I look ugly on that picture. xD I'm glad you are on it so I don't spoil everything. :p

BlackRainbow
11-08-09, 16:03
Thank you all. :hug: It's so very nice and heart warming to read all these comments. <3

Hanna! You make my cry like a little baby! :o The way you wrote that is amazing, so many feelings inside one thread, so many words.. Awwwww that's the most beautiful thing ever! EVER! :o

And I am far, far away from being dissapointed, I didn't even expect this so you can imagine my face when I was reading what you wrote. :o I really CAN'T tell you how much thankful I am to meet you in real life, to talk with you, to share everything with you.. I can't. 7 days of heaven, baby! :hug: It was so funny, so real.. I still can't believe it and I'm sure I will need some time to realize anyway. And everything you said it's just.. I can't find a word to describe it, it's too hard. You will always have a part of my heart, Hanna Banana! :hug:
And I'm so glad I dared to go alone to Sweden for the first time in my life. You made me a better person. You are great! :hug:

And like I said before, I lost my words, so I will let that part of the songs speak for itself..

Jag kan inte ens gå
Jag kan inte ens stå
När du inte ser på
Och genomskinlig grå
Blir jag
Utan dina andetag.

Oh and I look ugly on that picture. xD I'm glad you are on it so I don't spoil everything. :p
Babeh, your joy is my joy! :hug: All the things I wrote, all the feelings I mentioned are true. :)

Awwww...! I don't need to say anything more because you've already said it! :D 7 days is too freakin' short in the presence of such a great person... You'll be in my heart forever, honey. :hug: I'll never let you go.
And those lyrics match puuuuurfectly how I feel when I see, talk or hear you! :o
I will love you always. :hug: :gki:
Gah, u kidding? :p You're ze most beautiful!

MattTR
11-08-09, 18:50
Aww, I totally missed that! You girls so adorable, to bad I couldn't have been there! :eek: :hug:

Beautiful picture!

BlackRainbow
11-08-09, 18:51
^ Too bad, yes. :o Aww, and thank you! :hug:

Rai
11-08-09, 19:53
I am so happy for the both of you. So pleased you had just a fantastic week. You adorable pair you. :hug:

Squibbly
11-08-09, 20:58
Oh my gosh!! I knew you two would meet one day. :)

I am so incredibly happy for the both of you. I'm glad you had such a fantastic week and I hope you meet again in the future (I'm sure you will!).

:hug: :hug: :hug:

Shauni
11-08-09, 21:06
I'm a little out of the loop here! Are you both members that met here and get to see each other recently? :)

vega82
11-08-09, 21:24
Ah what a cute post! I don't know you, but congratz anyway for the happy meeting you two! :hug:

BlackRainbow
12-08-09, 08:35
^ Thanks all. :hug::hug: So glad to read all these comments. :)
Are you both members that met here and get to see each other recently? :)
Correct!

Johnnay
12-08-09, 08:46

Jag kan inte ens gå
Jag kan inte ens stå
När du inte ser på
Och genomskinlig grå
Blir jag
Utan dina andetag.

this is very beautiful Ana. i like this thread very much and im glad both fo you got together

hey ladies i will like you two to meet me one day:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:( and count Marianna in to make that 3 ladies besides me):vlol:

Your_Envy*
12-08-09, 08:47
Thank you all. :hug: It's so very nice and heart warming to read all these comments. <3

Babeh, your joy is my joy! :hug: All the things I wrote, all the feelings I mentioned are true. :)

Awwww...! I don't need to say anything more because you've already said it! :D 7 days is too freakin' short in the presence of such a great person... You'll be in my heart forever, honey. :hug: I'll never let you go.
And those lyrics match puuuuurfectly how I feel when I see, talk or hear you! :o
I will love you always. :hug: :gki:

Awwww...! I don't need to say anything more because you've already said it! :D 7 days is too freakin' short in the presence of such a great person... You'll be in my heart forever, honey. :hug:
Gah, u kidding? :p You're ze most beautiful!

Awww I know, my feelings are very true, too. :hug: Ahh I miss you so much already! I don't even know what to do, I feel so.. Empty. :( I'm glad I have 10000 things to do today hehe. :vlol: (You know, College stuff).

Yeah, those 7 days were like 15 minutes! :( I can't believe it went so fast! :eek: When I come home I felt like I never even left Slovenia, so short it was in presence of the most wonderful person ever! :hug:
Hehehe yeah, that lyrics will always remind me of you! :)

No, I'm fugly. :ton:

Aww, I totally missed that! You girls so adorable, to bad I couldn't have been there! :eek: :hug:

Beautiful picture!

How dare to miss that thread? :smk: Hahaha I'm kiddin' Matty and yes, it's too bad you weren't there. :o

I'm a little out of the loop here! Are you both members that met here and get to see each other recently? :)

Yes, I'm Ana, the weird girl on the left picture. :ton:

Ooh and I will also thank everybody for such a sweet comments! :o You're great, I love you all!

Marianna12
12-08-09, 08:52
I missed that thread too....Sorry!!!:(

ANYWAYS, I can't describe how HAPPY I am for you both!!! Such a great opening post Hanna, it was so sweet!!! And a really beautiful picture may I add?:p You both look great!:hug:
I'm glad you had fun and I'm pretty sure you'll meet next year too!:hug:

Admles
12-08-09, 10:26
Awwwwwwwwwwwwww

*gets all warm and fuzzy inside*

Orionvalentine
12-08-09, 10:30
Aww congratulations girls, this is wonderful :)

Isn't love beautiful? :hug: