PDA

View Full Version : not invited.

EternoD
12-08-09, 06:47
this may seem really stupid but i'm not sure if i should be angry about this. tomorrow a girl i considered to be my best friend is having a party, and she didn't invite me, yet she invited people who she constantly complains to me about and doesnt really like. and i'm pretty sure they're trying to hide it from me, because i asked a couple of people about it over instant messanger and they both signed off immediately after without answering me. on friday, the other girl i considered to be my best friend is having a party. and, alas, i wasn't invited. i really thought we were close friends too. i'm not sure if i should be angry about this or not... it makes me feel like a piece of trash on the side of the road. i feel like they always use me for stuff, like advice and a shoulder to cry on, but when the fun stuff comes around, i don't exist. do you think i should confront them or just let it slide? :(

(p.s. sorry if i sound like a whiny little kid)

erosan
12-08-09, 06:50
I think you should talk to HER instead of talking to the other people. DId you talk to her at all?

Marianna12
12-08-09, 06:53
That's awful!:(
You should talk to her, ask for an answer...Actually I don't think she's a good friend, after doing this...

Tombraiderx08
12-08-09, 06:57
thats just really not a nice thing to do to anyone :S yeah, id ask her.

EternoD
12-08-09, 06:58
I think you should talk to HER instead of talking to the other people. DId you talk to her at all?

well i tried to talk to the one hosting the second party but she just signed off... and the other one i talked to is going. i didnt get a chance to talk to the other host yet.

That's awful!:(
You should talk to her, ask for an answer...Actually I don't think she's a good friend, after doing this...

i think i'll talk to her but maybe afterwards

Noodleboy
12-08-09, 11:20
I think you should just talk to them in person before the party, that's the best way to get some answers, if you do it afterwards, you give them the time to come up with a lame excuse..

xXhayleyroxXx
12-08-09, 11:25
Ahh this has happened to me too. Do you have other good friends? Invite them over for a sleepover, or treat yourself by going to a mall/shopping centre. Why should you be bored while they have fun? Watch a movie and pamper yourself :ton:

Things will get better, your best friend will realise this was unfair. I hope anyway :hug:

jackles
12-08-09, 11:28
Personally I would talk to your friend and ask her really casually if she is having a party....see what she says...and then say something along the lines of 'oh well I am going out to [insert some fabulous place] anyway and then act like you couldn't care less!

How do you get on with her parents? Sometimes they can be funny about their kids friends.

TombRaiderCool
12-08-09, 11:30
All the mean things people who you thought were your friends do to you just proves in the long run, they really weren't friends after all. If it angers you and you can't keep your mind off it, confront her. Ask her what pushed her to the conclusion that she had to flip you off like that. Tell her how that made you feel. If she really cares, she's a friend. If not, well, there are many other people out there to be friends with.

Raider1969
12-08-09, 11:34
Sorry to hear that, I would talk to your friend, and find out why she invited the other people and not you. She does not sound like a real friend, you eventally find out who your friends are, when you need them, they will be there for you.