PDA

View Full Version : Could anyone play this game over and over just for the music?

Channy Tellie
12-08-09, 17:07
I don't know if their are any threads about this but even still I wouldn't mind a discussion about the music on the game.

I thought the music for this game was better than any of the other games mainly for the Gaelic/Celtic theme in a lot of the songs.

Therefore I've played the game to death because of how amazing the music is.

Does anyone else share this view?

xXhayleyroxXx
12-08-09, 17:09
I have the main theme, bolivia music on my phone as a message alert :ton:

is that sad :o

Channy Tellie
12-08-09, 17:13

Ailein Duinn is a really nice song. As in the theme song.

I've got the PC installation music on my phone because it's just so calming xD

The music is amazingly well done!! ^_^

xXhayleyroxXx
12-08-09, 17:18
it is :ton: This game definately (for me) had the best music :)

Ilie_Fusarau
12-08-09, 17:20
Definitely!

iamlaracroft
12-08-09, 17:23

definitely-- not definately ;)

I too loved the music. In fact, I liked it so much that it was in my searching for the complete soundtrack that I discovered TRF and joined!
But I didn't play the game over and over again just to listen to it. The game sucked in my opinion, but the music was exceptional. The two Croft Manor tracks are the most-listened to songs on my iTunes. I like to listen to them while I'm getting ready to go out on the town.
However, I wouldn't go so far as to say the music was "better than" any of the other games--it was simply what kept Legend from being a total disaster :vlol:

Channy Tellie
12-08-09, 17:26
definitely-- not definately ;)

I too loved the music. In fact, it was in my searching for the complete soundtrack that I discovered TRF and joined.
But I didn't play the game over and over again just to listen to it. The game sucked in my opinion, but the music was exceptional. The two Croft Manor tracks are the most-listened to songs on my iTunes. I like to listen to them while I'm getting ready to go out on the town.
However, I wouldn't go so far as to say the was "better than" any of the other games--it was simply the what kept Legend from being a total disaster :vlol:

I do agree there actually.
I found the music on Tomb Raider Chronicles site. I was so hyper. And like you say about the croft manor tracks, my most played is the theme music along with a pile of other Gaelic junk lmao. But to hear a sound that was something close to familiar made me adore this game, despite it being very short and Lara being ... bossy and loud!! She turned all rude _

K.O.B.
12-08-09, 17:55
Brilliant music i think.

LaraRules81
12-08-09, 18:15

Absolutely! :tmb: I adore Legend's music!

Mytly
12-08-09, 18:16
I have played the game many, many times, and I do love the music - but I don't play for the music, really, since I ripped all the tracks very early on, and so listen to them on their own. I have had two of the tunes as my phone ringtones, and one as the alarm (the Peru bike track - it's one of the very few tracks loud enough to wake me up. ;)) The main theme, the installer tune and two of the Nepal tracks are my particular favourites. :)

Channy Tellie
12-08-09, 18:19
I endded up singing along to the music sometimes xD

xXhayleyroxXx
12-08-09, 18:35
I endded up singing along to the music sometimes xD

same :ton: Except i made up the words of what I though they sounded like, and sort of hummmed

Channy Tellie
12-08-09, 18:51
same :ton: Except i made up the words of what I though they sounded like, and sort of hummmed

Ahhahaha!!

I had the advantage of understanding most of the Gaelic xD

Cloe Christina
12-08-09, 18:58

i don't thinks so.....i have the final fantasy vii battle tune on my phone.....:D

TRGamer8
13-08-09, 10:53

^^ Agreed, I looove the music from TRL :D