PDA

View Full Version : Guitar Hero: World Tour or Rock Band 1/2?

scremanie
14-08-09, 04:53
I want to buy one of these. Which one do you think is more enjoyable? I'm leaning towards GHWT because of these reasons.

1) No one else would play with me.

2) I can't buy things from the PSN yet.

3) I have never played a RB game, only GH3.

4) GHWT has more songs that I know of.

Can anyone please give me a good explanation for which one is better suited for me. Also GHWT is cheaper :p $60 for the game and the guitar.

ThatNorskChick
14-08-09, 05:07
Well I've only played GH2 and Rock Band. If you're only gonna be playing by yourself anyway, I'd say go with GH. The Rock Band guitar controller feels a lot cheaper than the GH one and I really don't like playing with it...and yeah, that's my bit of input. :p

scremanie
14-08-09, 05:19
Well Amanda. I shall take that input and go with it :D

:hug: thank you. I was kind of wishing for someone, or at least a majority of people, to say GH :D

Catracoth
14-08-09, 05:20
I have Rock Band 2 and I like it the most because it's all songs that I like, but I'm yet to play GHWT. I wanna play it because Hayley Williams comes out during Misery Business, :ton:. But yeah, I think Guitar Hero is a better bet because you don't need a guitar to play it, unlike Rock Band, :rolleyes:.

But bear in mind, you can play Rock Band 2 alone as well.

scremanie
14-08-09, 05:21
I have Rock Band 2 and I like it the most because it's all songs that I like, but I'm yet to play GHWT. I wanna play it because Hayley Williams comes out during Misery Business, :ton:. But yeah, I think Guitar Hero is a better bet because you don't need a guitar to play it, unlike Rock Band, :rolleyes:.

WAIT! MISERY BUSINESS IS ON GHWT!?!?! OMG... sold... :pi:

Catracoth
14-08-09, 05:22
Mhm and like I said, during the song, Hayley Williams comes out and performs.

NLv6vrYCm6k

scremanie
14-08-09, 05:25
LMAO! I was just youtubing for that!! you read my mind.

Just called my gaming store (I work there so I can call it mine :p), I told them to put one aside :D Lucky cause there was only one left. :)

Kapu
14-08-09, 05:44
But yeah, I think Guitar Hero is a better bet because you don't need a guitar to play it, unlike Rock Band, :rolleyes:.

I have Rock Band and you don't need a guitar to play. You can start a band doing vocals, drumming, or guitar. Where did you get the impression that you have to have a guitar? :confused:

scremanie
14-08-09, 07:53
I just went out and bought GHWT :)

it was not $60 like I had assumed T_T, I was looking on the US site, not the Australian site... for EB games... T_T

It was $100 D:, but because I work at the store I got it for $80, So I is happy now. OFF TO PLAY! :wve: