PDA

View Full Version : Tomb Raider Forums Cook Book!

MyRaider4Life
14-08-09, 11:47
Well today I had the best idea today for a thread!
A TRF Cook Book.

Here you can share the wackiest recipes you have ever heard of or made. I myself have not seen any wacky recipes or made any but with the imagination of people on here who knows what possible.
So this thread can also be kind of a game to when you think about it, but there will be no rules. :p
So lets see those wackiest recipes, and lets see some funny ones to. :D

OH! P.S. You don't have to make it like a real recipe if you don't want to.
Just say what is in it.
Also there can be joke ones like Banana Lara Split.

2 Cups of Lara
3 Banana's
Milk
Really Old Ice Cream

And mix in large bowl. :D

So as I said lets see those wacky recipes! :jmp:

Croft, Lara
14-08-09, 12:01
It's only wacky because it's that easy:

EASY Peanut Butter Cookies

1 cup of sugar
1 cup of peanut butter
1 medium egg

Mix together. Add sugar until you can roll "dough" into 1 inch balls. Put on a ungreased cookie sheet and place in a 150 degree celius oven (already pre-heated obvisously). Bake for ten minutes. Remove from oven and then allow to cool.

S'GAWWJUS!

scremanie
14-08-09, 12:03

1 cup of sugar
1 cup of peanut butter
1 medium egg

Mix together. Add sugar until you can roll "dough" into 1 inch balls. Put on a ungreased cookie sheet and place in a 150 degree celius oven (already pre-heated obvisously). Bake for ten minutes. Remove from oven and then allow to cool.

S'GAWWJUS!
OMG! I WANT TO TRY THIS ONE DAY :jmp:

*writes down recipe*

Chocola teapot
14-08-09, 14:08

1 cup of sugar
1 cup of peanut butter
1 medium egg

S'GAWWJUS!

I Bet S'GAWWWJUS n'deed.

MyRaider4Life
26-08-09, 10:17
Well this thread isnt going to well. :o

Croft, Lara
26-08-09, 10:18
It's not the most popular, no.

M.A.
26-08-09, 15:21
Thanks MyRaider4Life! Glad somebody started a variation of the recipe thread. I've been itching to share mine. Some of you might be familiar with these pictures (I've been posting them around LOL!) :D :
http://i518.photobucket.com/albums/u346/m_afiki/Image247-1.jpghttp://i518.photobucket.com/albums/u346/m_afiki/Image233-1.jpg

So, here's the recipe:

Steamed Raspberry Cheesecake

Ingredients:
500 grams of Philadelphia Cheese
2/3 cup of caster sugar
6 chicken eggs
1 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract
200 ml of thickened cream
200 grams of raspberry jam
Juice from 1/2 lemon

Cooking method:

1. Mix the cheese and sugar at high speed using a mixer until it is smooth.

2. Put in the eggs, vanilla extract and thickened cream into the mixture and mix the whole thing on low speed until they are well mixed.

3. Pour the mixture into a lined 20 cm cake tin.

4. Mash the raspberry jam with a spoon until it is smooth. Divide it into two portion. Spoon the first portion bit by bit all around on top of the cake. Then gently mix with your spoon to create a marble effect.

4. Wrap the cake tin with cling wrap around three layers to prevent the steam from coming in.

5. Put the tin into a steamer that have been left to boil. Steam for 2 hours.

6. After 2 hours, get the tin out from the steamer. Cut the cling wrap. The cake is cooked if the surface is firm to the touch and the cake have shrunk from the tin surface. Do not take the cake out yet. Just put the whole thing into your freezer for it to firm up further.

7. After 1/2 hour (or when the cake is really firm, up to you), take the cake out from the tin.

8. Now take the second portion of the raspberry jam (mash it if it firms up again) and put it on a frying pan. Mix in the lemon juice and cook the mixture until it boils.

9. Immediately (too late, the whole jam mixture will firm up again), pour the jam mixture onto the cake. Put the cake into the freezer to cool down.

10. Once the cake is fully firm and the jam is properly cold, serve it!

And to those who are lazy to read or prefer a more direct demonstration, here's the video of the original recipe:

y8YUJxfjVaw

I swear this cake is even more delicious and heavenly then its baked cousins. Try it! :D

maniakatosheto
26-08-09, 15:58
but... you guys don't get the point >> the point about this thread is to post Silly recipes not about real food >> like the Banana Lara Split >>

Kurtis baked Larson cookies
you need
1 stabbed Kurtis
1 multi Shot by Lara Larson
2 Natla's
1 Thor's hammer
some blue stuff >>
and the Doppleganger for exta *mashing*
and a pit of lava and a cookie sheet. ^^

You stab kurtis 3 times with the Pheriad Shards *sry for bad english >>* You ask lara to shoot larson you push one of the natla's in the lava and throw thor's hammer at the other natla so she can fall in the blue stuff ^^. you make the Doppleganger mash the two Crisped and burned natla's into one mega natla and put her on the cookie sheet while still smashing her with thor's hammer. you put down kurtis and larson on the sheet as well and put them in hell for aproximetly forever. after forever and 15 minutes take them out and enjoy :D

M.A.
26-08-09, 16:05
^^OMG. This is what you get when you don't read 1st post fully. Reading at a glance I thought the OP was joking! And I thought TRF Cook Book means recipes submitted by TRF's member. My bad. Lesson learned. Well, err...good luck to whomever that want to try the real recipes and the one that's gonna make a few up. Have fun! :)

Spong
26-08-09, 16:08
Cheese on Toast

1: Get some cheese
2: Put it on some toast

Beat that for simplicity. And it's a meal fit for a king :p

Gabi
26-08-09, 16:21
Well this thread isnt going to well. :o

It's not the most popular, no.
Why does that not surprise me?
.... Reading at a glance I thought the OP was joking! And I thought TRF Cook Book means recipes submitted by TRF's member...
And that would have been so much better. :)
Really, we do have enough "fun" threads around for the moment.
For those of you who want to talk about real food, share secret ingredients and recipes, there is a thread for it here (http://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=155711&page=5&highlight=cook).

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v506/Gabicats/Smilies/Grabrede.gif