PDA

View Full Version : Legion-Movie(2010)

tranniversary119
15-08-09, 03:32
Legion (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1038686/)
Plot-After a terrifying biblical apocalypse descends upon the world, a group of strangers stranded in a remote truck stop diner in the Southwest unwittingly become humanity's last line of defense when they discover the diner's young waitress is pregnant with the messiah
http://i641.photobucket.com/albums/uu132/fakajr/legion_movie_poster.jpg
IfpUHy_tOUE
Look's pretty good! I've always wondered when there would be another movie like this. The Ice Cream guy scared the crap out of me :yik: There's also another trailer on youtube but it's only for mature audiences.

silver_wolf
15-08-09, 04:14
Screaming God choir? Check. Bad CGI? Check. Flashing clips of explosions, slo-mo fights and Dennis Quaid? Check. Has all the makings of an average theater bomb.

tranniversary119
15-08-09, 04:15
Screaming God choir? Check. Bad CGI? Check. Flashing clips of explosions, slo-mo fights and Dennis Quaid? Check. Has all the makings of an average theater bomb.

:vlol: But you can't deny that seeing a grandma crawl up a wall is pretty entertaining. Who knows, may be good.

silver_wolf
15-08-09, 04:19
Yeah, that was sort of funny. But really, are we supposed to believe that a legion of God's handpicked angels can be held off by a handful on people in a desert diner and Michael wielding an M-16?

Tyrannosaurus
15-08-09, 04:25
Looks average at best. Absolutely retarded at worst.

Apocalyptic thrillers are almost never suspenseful.

silver_wolf
15-08-09, 04:28
If this movie has some sort of twist, maybe it could be ok. Like if the woman is holding the Antichrist or something. other than that, it just looks like the same spiel that is Hollywood's attempt at understanding religion.

tranniversary119
15-08-09, 04:31
When I saw the trailer for the first time I thought it looked like it would be an interesting story. Not original, definitely not. But it looks okay.

silver_wolf
15-08-09, 04:32
yeah, it might be worth a watch, even if the plot is ridiculously contrived.

Carbonek_0051
15-08-09, 06:30
If this movie has some sort of twist, maybe it could be ok. Like if the woman is holding the Antichrist or something. other than that, it just looks like the same spiel that is Hollywood's attempt at understanding religion.
I looked up the plot on wikipedia:
After God loses faith in humanity, the archangel Michael is the only one standing between mankind and the apocalypse. He leads a group of strangers who must protect a woman who is pregnant with Christ in his second coming.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legion_(film)

I think I'll sit this one out.:wve:

Tombraiderx08
15-08-09, 06:37
eh, angels and guns are no fun, but i might watch it anyways

scremanie
15-08-09, 06:52
This looks like it would be an awesome movie :)

I am very open minded and I think this is going to be good :). Thanks for sharing :hug:

thecentaur
15-08-09, 07:46
Aside from the horribly photoshopped SMG in that dude's hand, I have to say this looks kind of interesting

:wve:

corey01
15-08-09, 09:13
Well I think it looks good :)

Melonie Tomb Raider
15-08-09, 11:19
The promotional images look awesome, and I was very interested, but after watching the trailer, it looks like another cheap B movie. No thanks. :/