PDA

View Full Version : Twitter questions?! or help for me?

scremanie
15-08-09, 11:47
I made a twitter account a while back, but had no clue what was going on when I was using it.. I am hoping that someone can please give a me a little step guide on how to use it :), please? :) I am having trouble with the actual concept of it... I know how to "tweet" and follow people, but what I don't really understand is the interface and how to see what's going on correctly. Also, how can I tell if a band or a certain celebrity's twitter is official. People always pretend to be someone famous, and it annoys me.

TR love
15-08-09, 12:12
Ok well these are not pro steps but ill try explain.

There is your home page, which you can "tweet" from and see what the people your following are up to, all under one roof.

Following someone is being able to see their "tweets" from home page or their profile.

You can follow people by going to their profile and clicking "follow me" under their avatar.

You have....140 characters (i think) to answer the simple question "what are you doing?"

Tweets are the messages people have made on their profile.

Twitter is fun and easy to use! These are pretty much the basics.
Hope they helped.

Croft, Lara
15-08-09, 12:14
If a celebrities account is official it will have a green tick with the label "Verified Account" in the top right corner of the page.

scremanie
15-08-09, 12:22
AH! Thank you TR love! for that simple guide! I think I get it now :hug: :D, feel free to follow me if you want :), my name is scremanie.

@Croft, Lara - Thank you! :), I'm so glad that someone helped me lol. I was so confused by it :). I am happy now :).

TR love
15-08-09, 12:27
AH! Thank you TR love! for that simple guide! I think I get it now :hug: :D, feel free to follow me if you want :), my name is scremanie.

Sure thing, now TO TWITTER!

And if you have any more questions feel free to ask XD

scremanie
15-08-09, 12:34
Sure thing, now TO TWITTER!

And if you have any more questions feel free to ask XD

I will do, thank you!!!! :hug:! :), I feel like such a noob tonight lol.