PDA

View Full Version : How do you like to spend your birthday?

tonyme
16-08-09, 19:32
What is the best way you like to spend your birthday? Intimate gathering? Huge party?

Discuss! :)

NemesisX13X
16-08-09, 19:36
Hanging out with my "Weirdo" friends, going around the city and malls, scaring people, talking about stuff, and make fun of others, have bat fights, and stuff like that :p

Kelly Craftman
16-08-09, 19:38
the biggest party ever made!
or a hotel full of hot men! :cln::p

Chocola teapot
16-08-09, 19:39
In fabulous ways of corse!

Catracoth
16-08-09, 19:44
I don't do much for my birthday any more--parties and all that end when you turn sixteen...at least where I'm from they do. And the next party is a graduation one.

EmeraldFields
16-08-09, 19:45
Every year I go out to eat with my family and open presents at the restaurant. :)

tonyme
16-08-09, 19:48
I have 2 birthdays lol :p I have a birthday with my family where we just cut the cake and have dinner and stuff, and another with my friends where we go eat dinner in a fancy restaurant and then we go dancing and for drinks someplace nice!

:)

tomblover
16-08-09, 19:50
Calmly. Just me, my cake/other goodies, and the PC. :D

Larapink
16-08-09, 20:36
My birthday is next month I will be 22 to be honest this past month and a bit have made me very upset I have lost my inspiration in my life my art and my heart..I Love You So Much.. and it continues to upset me. :(

Croft, Lara
16-08-09, 20:38
I am making a stand this year!!!

I don't like huge parties so for this birthday (my 18th) I am just going for a meal with my close friends!!!

TTV
16-08-09, 20:41
I just like to spend the day with people close to me...

CroftGameGirl
16-08-09, 20:41
I like to do stuff with family and friends. This year I was thinking dinner at The Hard Rock Cafe :D :jmp: Can't wait :)

Cristina
16-08-09, 20:43
My birthday is alwais a big party whit all my friends,family and of corse the cake have a role:jmp:!
but i go to cinema before the party starts!:cln::D

Your_Envy*
16-08-09, 20:44
Closer friends. That's all I need. :)

CerebralAssassin
16-08-09, 20:45
regenerating

tonyme
16-08-09, 21:10
My birthday is next month I will be 22 to be honest this past month and a bit have made me very upset I have lost my inspiration in my life my art and my heart..I Love You So Much.. and it continues to upset me. :(

Aww I'm so sorry about that! :hug:

Mokono
16-08-09, 21:15
I've always spent my birthday with my dad in a roadtrip all over the country.

peeves
16-08-09, 21:18
I like to have mine with presents and money ;)

xXhayleyroxXx
16-08-09, 21:20
I have 2 birthdays lol :p I have a birthday with my family where we just cut the cake and have dinner and stuff, and another with my friends where we go eat dinner in a fancy restaurant and then we go dancing and for drinks someplace nice!

:)

same :)

tonyme
16-08-09, 21:20
I've always spent my birthday with my dad in a roadtrip all over the country.
What a great way to spend the day! :D
I like to have mine with presents and money ;)

Sure thing! ;)

da tomb raider!
16-08-09, 21:23
I buy myself a brand new car. On Gran Turismo 2.

Cloe Christina
16-08-09, 21:23
we always have a family gathering everytime there is a birthday in my house .... it's not really my thing .....
i hate people staring at me opening presents and cards ..... if i don't like it and my face drops (like my natural look) then what are they gonna think of me ....
in my defence it is only me being honest ....

robbie_rawr
16-08-09, 21:24
I must sound depressing but I don't like to tell people when my birthday is (it's an unlucky day) ...and therefore I don't get any attention from my friends and whatnot. However, I do get the odd 'present' from my family :D... and I'm sort of drunk at this moment in time so I find it weird that I'm actually taking time to use full punctuation and what-not haha :p! Don't drink. It's bad for you.

dizzydoil
16-08-09, 21:29
I must sound depressing but I don't like to tell people when my birthday is (it's an unlucky day) ...and therefore I don't get any attention from my friends and whatnot. However, I do get the odd 'present' from my family :D... and I'm sort of drunk at this moment in time so I find it weird that I'm actually taking time to use full punctuation and what-not haha :p! Don't drink. It's bad for you.

The 13th of October :pi:.

I get ****ed. Yeah. Drinking is bad for you.

robbie_rawr
16-08-09, 21:30
The 13th of October :pi:.

I get ****ed. Yeah. Drinking is bad for you.

I hate you. :D

dizzydoil
16-08-09, 21:32
I hate you. :D
(from msn.) I don't really :hug: xx

:rolleyes:(:hug::p).

Nerd For Life
16-08-09, 21:34
Depends. Sometimes a dinner with friends. Sometimes spending it all day at home watching DVDs. I'm not a 'party' kind of person so yeah.

Bumio
16-08-09, 21:44
i hate birthdays :pi:
especially mine, i don't like to get presents, unless they are big and expensive, then it feels like the money were well spent :p

anyway, i like to spend my birthday with my family and relatives :)

:hug: :hug: :hug:

Love2Raid
16-08-09, 21:50
I don't celebrate my birthday anymore. Why would I celebrate the fact I have aged another year? :o :p

SamReeves
16-08-09, 22:04
I'd rather be at the nudie bar.

But I'll take dinner and cake as a good substitute. :D

EgyptianSoul
16-08-09, 22:18
I don't really celebrate birthdays anymore.

You just get older, no reason to make it some special occasion.

All our lives we just glide towards old age and death.

When I was a child birthdays we're great but now I just don't see the point. It's more depressing than anything else.

Joely-Moley
16-08-09, 23:04
My birthdays always suck.
I'm always ill, or something happens. I can't remember the last time I had a good one.

Though, what I would like to do is just hang out with my friends, have a few drinks and just have a laugh. Nothing big. :p

Tomb Raider Master
16-08-09, 23:05
Usually, it's a big party.

thecentaur
16-08-09, 23:11
me getting **** loads of $$ =D

lol. well that never happens and I technically just want a Nikon D40 for my birthday >.> which is all I really want. lol

Archetype
16-08-09, 23:18
By myself.

Alex Shepherd
16-08-09, 23:19
I don't do much for my birthday any more--parties and all that end when you turn sixteen...at least where I'm from they do. And the next party is a graduation one.

Same here...

Marianna12
17-08-09, 10:59
I don't do much, I don't like big parties etc...
Just spend some times with family and friends!:p
(and hoping for good presents:whi:)

Carbonek_0051
17-08-09, 11:01
I love to have big parties with all my friends, I have a family dinner the day of my birthday though.:D

In exactly one month from today I will be 20!:yah: So time to start planning my party.:mis:

MiCkiZ88
17-08-09, 11:08
New years eve goes well partying with friends and family and on my birth day I usually spend it with my family. A cake is a must. A MUST I tell you.

Johnnay
17-08-09, 11:16
I don't give a **** about my birthday

I feel depressed if my bday comes up

Drone
17-08-09, 11:35
I never celebrated my birthday, never will either, I see no point in that :wve:

Alex_
17-08-09, 11:38
I don't like my birthday so I don't celebrate. Can't stop most people from making a fuss about it though.

I also try to avoid answering the phone, I hate those calls from relatives and people who don't give a :cen: about you but still call on your birthday and pretend to be your best friend in the world :p

Melonie Tomb Raider
17-08-09, 11:53
I love celebrating birthdays. It's celebrating a day that you were born, and I think that is a lovely thing. :D

Having that said, I personally don't like elaborate parties, though. On my birthday, I like for my mom to make me a cake, and I'll get a couple small gifts from my family, and a home cooked meal of my choice. :) I love it, it's a great time to spend with my family, and it's not too over the top and crazy, it's still modest and simple. Wouldn't want it any other way. :D

lararoxs
17-08-09, 11:55
Seeing as some of my friends aren't friends I choose to spend the day with my family, usually my Mum plans something, this year on September 11th we are going to see Paolo Nutini in Blackpool - Mum has picked that!:p

I don't know what else we are doing, probably not a lot even though 16th is supposed to be special.:)

tonyme
17-08-09, 12:02
Great stories everyone, I'm really enjoying reading them! :)

digitizedboy
17-08-09, 12:08
I hate my birthday, I hate being the main focus point amongst family. I don't really like such fuss, because it's just another depressing day where I'm probably even more moody than usual.

I liked the fact that it's an excuse to have a **** up though.

scoopy_loopy
17-08-09, 12:17
I hate celebrating my own birthday. Its horrible.

tonyme
18-08-09, 15:17
I can't believe you guys hate your birthdays! :(

I love this day, it's a beautiful thing to celebrate your date of birth year after year!

miss.haggard
18-08-09, 15:22
I love spending it with my husband, takes me out to eat, buys me a few shirts, takes me home and bakes me a cake. Maybe a movie too :) Perfecto! Never had parties when I was a kid, and I dont like being the center of attention :)

Lee croft
18-08-09, 15:22
the biggest party ever made!
or a hotel full of hot men! :cln::p

whens your birthday because im coming!!! :vlol:

IceColdLaraCroft
18-08-09, 17:17
Do something relaxing and then cook a nice dinner for friends and family.

Origonal
18-08-09, 17:21
I like to spend it with family and friends, and i plan to have some Huge parties in the future lol :D x

WCookie
18-08-09, 17:24
I never do parties and that things, people just say:

Happy Birthday. Byeee... >_>

I don't like big things :<

But I spend the birthday with my family, buying things :jmp:

robm_2007
18-08-09, 17:39
i never actually "celebrate" my birthday. i never have a party, and i dont really want one. i dont think its like when ppl say they dont want one, and then when they get one, they act like they still didnt want one; but they really did. i dont really like the attention focused on me.

Indiana Croft
18-08-09, 17:49
I just want a party with some random friends and some music I can dance to. Other than that I don't really have a preference.

DemiCullenx
18-08-09, 17:49
Having A Girly Sleepover :) Lol

Explorer
18-08-09, 18:10
I never celebrated my birthday, never will either, I see no point in that :wve:

Seriously? Even as a kid?

For me its just like any other day ...

corey01
18-08-09, 18:11
Have an enormous party, get obscenely drunk, and go crazy :)

Drone
18-08-09, 18:12
Seriously? Even as a kid?

For me its just like any other day ...

no, never :) Just like you, for me it's a regular day of my life.

TRGamer8
18-08-09, 19:31
What is the best way you like to spend your birthday? Intimate gathering? Huge party?

Discuss! :)

Sleep :ton:

Domino
18-08-09, 20:41
Usually I go into town with friends, eat junk food, watch a movie, maybe have a few drinks at my house and watch another movie, and then fall asleep. It's a routine. I love it. :p

Origonal
18-08-09, 20:43
@Demi: :D yiip.! x

@Corey: Aye :rolleyes: x

jackles
18-08-09, 20:54
*the fantasy: fabulous day out with my friends...a gazillion presents..cards by the sackful....a gorgeous cake with 20 candles....then a wonderful meal and dancing into the wee hours*

*the reality: me clutching three cards...a text to say that my desired present could not be found..doing the food shopping....eating a sponge cake*

Azerutan
19-08-09, 00:27
I don't.

Nerd For Life
19-08-09, 00:28
I stopped making a big deal out of birthday celebrations when I invited a lot of people and only 3 showed up... demanding for their dinner to be paid and didn't even want to sing Happy Birthday. :p

Romantics Inc.
19-08-09, 00:29
I do stuff with my wierd and crazy friends...

And sometimes I do things with people...that I cant discuss here...

oocladableeblah
19-08-09, 00:32
Intimate gathering. I prefer just being with family and friends and maybe going to like an arcade or something. I don't really care about huge parties.

Paperdoll
19-08-09, 00:48
I stopped making a big deal out of birthday celebrations when I invited a lot of people and only 3 showed up... demanding for their dinner to be paid and didn't even want to sing Happy Birthday. :p

D:

You need new friends.

Joely-Moley
19-08-09, 00:50

That happened to me for my 12th birthday, no-one showed up, and I sat all alone with a party hat and a cake. Ever since then I've never been able to bring myself to have a party.
:o

scoopy_loopy
19-08-09, 01:14
:eek:

You have terrible friends.

tonyme
19-08-09, 08:06
This is awful Joley-Moley :eek:

Joely-Moley
19-08-09, 13:58
:eek:

You have terrible friends.

This is awful Joley-Moley :eek:

haha, tell me about it. Scarred for life!
Even worse was I spent all night looking out the window for people to show, and every time I saw a car pull into I'd get excited and then extremely disappointed.

I just fail at life. :o

BlackRainbow
19-08-09, 14:03
With my friends and family, like always. :D A nice dinner is never wrong, either.

CroftGameGirl
19-08-09, 14:25
haha, tell me about it. Scared for life!
Even worse was I spent all night looking out the window for people to show, and every time I saw a car pull into I'd get excited and then extremely disappointed.

:eek: Of course you dont fail at life! :) Don't say that :hug:

MattTR
19-08-09, 14:26
Family/Friends..

and lots of cake and presents of course.. :mis:

:p

TR93
19-08-09, 14:28
With my Twin sister... born on the same day:p
Usualy with a few friends or my dad... but this year I'm at school:(...great...gonna have people giving me Birthday beats ALL DAY!:( dunno what Im getting...perhaps an Ipod:p musial me:D..
Dont have cake no more though:(... so I'll go out for something to eat instead:p

CroftGameGirl
19-08-09, 14:30
Same, TR93 This year my birthday is on a MONDAY!! UGHHHH... :p :vlol:

Nerd For Life
19-08-09, 15:17
D:

You need new friends.

Lmao thankfully they're not my friends anymore! The year after that disaster, I decided to spend my birthday alone... and it paid off, because I had a lot of fun watching my Equilibrium dvd :cln:

That happened to me for my 12th birthday, no-one showed up, and I sat all alone with a party hat and a cake. Ever since then I've never been able to bring myself to have a party.
:o

I stopped having celebrations after that disaster too. :p

haha, tell me about it. Scared for life!

I know how that feels. I was feeling so pathetic, sitting there in the restaurant. I had told the owner that around 20 people would arrive...

Joely-Moley
19-08-09, 15:26
I stopped having celebrations after that disaster too. :p

I know how that feels. I was feeling so pathetic, sitting there in the restaurant. I had told the owner that around 20 people would arrive...

I can imagine!
It's amazing the kind of effect something like that can have on you. That happened to me almost ten years ago, and I still can't have a party!
:p

LightningRider
19-08-09, 15:30
Most of my birthdays usually end on:

A. Holiday
B. Half Day of school
C. Weekend

I only ever had one where it ended on none of the three. :p

Usually I spend the half with my best friend at the mall, then the last part is dinner at a fancy restaurant with my mom and dad. Ah the perks of being an only child.

Joely & NFL: Awwwww, We Love You. Don't forget that. :hug:

Hybrid Soldier
19-08-09, 18:55
I don't really do much for my birthdays. Its usually just a family thing. Some birthdays i'll go out with friends, but nothing out of the ordinary really. :p