PDA

View Full Version : Florence + The Machine

remote91
16-08-09, 23:10
I was on a long road trip recently and my friend had this on her Ipod, I couldn't stop listening to the album, it's a great piece of work and she has a wonderful voice. Anybody else a fan?

Rabbit Heart
7nxO-yPQesA

Feel free to share other videos by her

digitizedboy
16-08-09, 23:24
I saw her on T in the Park, and she was singing an acoustic version of Rabbit Heart. It's a catchy song, and she can definitely sing. :)

coolaideonfire
16-08-09, 23:24
Great album. I've been a bit obsessed with it lately, the only song I don't particularly like is Girl With One Eye. Everything else is fab though.

Hurricane Drunk has been in my head for the longest time, lol.

NemesisX13X
16-08-09, 23:31
When I first read this, I thought you were talking about Florence as in Italy, and Leonardo Da Vinci's Flying Machine :vlol:

remote91
16-08-09, 23:32
Great album. I've been a bit obsessed with it lately, the only song I don't particularly like is Girl With One Eye. Everything else is fab though.

Hurricane Drunk has been in my head for the longest time, lol.
I believe Girl With One Eye is a cover song from one of her favourite bands?

And Hurricane Drunk is one of my favourites :p

coolaideonfire
17-08-09, 00:31
Yeah, Girl With One Eye is a cover of a song by a band Florence knows. I believe the band who wrote it never recorded or released it though so essentially it's Florence and The Machine's track - just a bit of useless information lol.

I just think it sticks out too much and doesn't quite mesh with the other songs on the album, the sound is too different. Plus some of the lyrics are shockingly bad.

remote91
17-08-09, 15:38
New single!

TpLXQorSQe8

Lee croft
17-08-09, 15:39
wouldnt say im a fan but i do like a few songs :)

Brunosback
20-08-09, 16:40
OMG i love florence and the machine, she rocks... i wish i could see her live but she is sold out EVERYWHERE. Reading festival is sold out too and she is playing there. big sad face :(

-DaNnEe..
20-08-09, 17:51
I love Florence + The Machine. I didn't think I would because I wasn't so keen on Kiss with a Fist when I first heard it but I find her amazing. My favourites from her album would be Rabbit Heart (Raise it Up), Dog Days are Over, Drumming, Howl and You've Got The Love.

:D

remote91
05-09-09, 15:28
Bumpy bump.

I saw her live.

She was extraordinary.

woody543
05-09-09, 15:46
Bumpy bump.

I saw her live.

She was extraordinary.

Omg your so lucky!!

I love Florence, I don't think there is another album where I love every single track