PDA

View Full Version : X Factor is back! (General Thread)

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

Jack Croft
18-08-09, 08:00
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/8/86/XFactorTitles.jpg

Yes, it's that time of year again and the X Factor graces our screens via ITV.

Returning Saturday 22nd August will you be there?

http://xfactor.itv.com/_uploads/images/judgesandhosts/090817_p_group1.jpg

Carbonek_0051
18-08-09, 08:03
http://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=157110

:)

jackles
22-08-09, 07:28
After a bit of a think I have decided to re-open this thread as there was a lot of negativity to fight through in the one Nate linked to above.

There is still the other thread for general discussion of the X Faxtor genre.

Play on!

scremanie
22-08-09, 07:42
Is that 3rd judge Danni Minogue??? :confused:

CroftGameGirl
22-08-09, 08:28
Yup it is Dannii.
Grr... this show is always so annoying >.<
I only watch the auditions :vlol:

scremanie
22-08-09, 08:32
Yup it is Dannii.
Grr... this show is always so annoying >.<
I only watch the auditions :vlol:

WTF! they stoled her from Australians X-FACTOR.

LMAO!!!

Croft, Lara
22-08-09, 08:35
Umm....no. This will be her third year on the show.

scremanie
22-08-09, 08:36
pfft. She started on Aus X-FACTOR years ago.

scion05
22-08-09, 09:11
Yeah, and ? It only lasted for one year anyway... Dannii is a brilliant judge... I like Cheryl too, but I do think Dannii is better :)

scremanie
22-08-09, 09:20
I wasn't trying to dis your show and Danni... why get so protective?

Sorry if I sounded offensive. I was just noting that she was on Aus X-FACTOR first. I was shocked that she actually was on both X-FACTOR's

Croft, Lara
22-08-09, 09:37
I love this show. It's actually fantabulous!!!

Me and my mum watch it every year and every show together.

Explorer
22-08-09, 09:39
Guess I will be watching tonight :)

Croft, Lara
22-08-09, 09:44
Anyone know what time it's on?

Changeling
22-08-09, 09:47
I only ever watch the auditions, they're the only good section of the show for me. So I guess I will be watching it tonight if I don't have anything else to do.

Explorer
22-08-09, 09:47
anyone know what time it's on?

7.00 pm

Croft, Lara
22-08-09, 09:48
I love you.

scremanie
22-08-09, 09:50
Some people on this show are so funny... and weird. http://i27.************/2805nye.jpg

CroftGameGirl
22-08-09, 09:53
^^ MLMAO :vlol: so true :p

Explorer
22-08-09, 10:05
Some people on this show are so funny... and weird. http://i27.************/2805nye.jpg

Appropriate smiley :p

Yeah its amazing how some who go to the auditions really think they are in with a chance. :eek:

marla_biggs
22-08-09, 10:48
I wasn't trying to dis your show and Danni... why get so protective?

Sorry if I sounded offensive. I was just noting that she was on Aus X-FACTOR first. I was shocked that she actually was on both X-FACTOR's

you mean australia's got talent? she's a judge on that

as for x factor, i don't normally enjoy the auditions (too edited, contrived)...but i'll watch, i just hope cheryl doesn't start crying :cen:

remote91
22-08-09, 10:52
The hype around Cheryl is so annoying.

She's a terrible singer, lacks personality but is now considered to be one of the best things that has happened to UK television.

Sharon Osbourne dicks all over her.

Spong
22-08-09, 11:15
The hype around Cheryl is so annoying.

She's a terrible singer, lacks personality but is now considered to be one of the best things that has happened to UK television.

Sharon Osbourne dicks all over her.

Sharon Osbourne is just as bad as Cheryl if you ask me, neither of them are what I would consider "judge" material. Although I completely agree with you about her personality, at least Cheryl's kinda good to look at. Sharon's is a cacky-fingered old witch.

Reggie
22-08-09, 11:19
Best performance of last year.

Cd-HiVDuRIc

Heartwarming. :D

remote91
22-08-09, 11:22
Sharon Osbourne is just as bad as Cheryl if you ask me, neither of them are what I would consider "judge" material. Although I completely agree with you about her personality, at least Cheryl's kinda good to look at. Sharon's is a cacky-fingered old witch.
I always found Sharon a lot more funny and better with the contestants than Cheryl.

On a different note:

yqVOIWgtu50

Say hello to your future self, Angelus.

scion05
22-08-09, 11:23
I do like Cheryl, but she's not a good singer, but so many people worship her. It totally winds me up that many people slated Victoria Beckham for judging American Idol for " not being a good singer ", but adored Cheryl. Seriously, Cheryl can't carry a tune in a bucket. Atleast when Posh tries to sing, she sings on-key, as opposed to Cheryl's flat belches...

I do want Sharon back, she's tremendous :D

EDIT - I love that video LOL. One thing I don't like is how genuinely upset Dannii looks :(

" It's called a CD " <3

remote91
22-08-09, 11:24
I do like Cheryl, but she's not a good singer, but so many people worship her. It totally winds me up that many people slated Victoria Beckham for judging American Idol for " not being a good singer ", but adored Cheryl. Seriously, Cheryl can't carry a tune in a bucket. Atleast when Posh tries to sing, she sings on-key, as opposed to Cheryl's flat belches...

I do want Sharon back, she's tremendous :D
Preaching to the choir :ohn:

scion05
22-08-09, 11:28
And look who's returning to us :D

pjdUnVRzZjw

remote91
22-08-09, 11:29

LOL

I bet that's what you looked like at the June Ball.

scion05
22-08-09, 11:34
I refused to go lol!

So, are you actually watching tonight lol ?

remote91
22-08-09, 11:34
I refused to go lol!

So, are you actually watching tonight lol ?
How boring of you :p

And yes, I shall be tuning in as always with the auditions.

Spong
22-08-09, 11:46
And yes, I shall be tuning in as always with the auditions.

And rightly so. Nothing more entertaining than laughing at idiots :D:tmb:
Shame the show becomes unwatchable after that though :(

Jack Croft
22-08-09, 13:06
And rightly so. Nothing more entertaining than laughing at idiots :D:tmb:

Of course im going to watch but it's a shame sharon not there anymore she was like the best. :D

Nannonxyay
22-08-09, 13:12
I loved Sharon. She PWNED Danni and Cheryl.

Explorer
22-08-09, 19:44
Just finished watching. Couldn't help feeling it was slightly cruel to have the auditions not only with the judges, but an audience?

disneyprincess20
22-08-09, 19:56
Just finished watching. Couldn't help feeling it was slightly cruel to have the auditions not only with the judges, but an audience?

I didn't like the new format. However, I don't think the last guy would have done so well without the audience to react to him so well. He was awesome.

jackles
22-08-09, 20:02
The last guy..Daniel? was really good.

But I did think having an audience was hard on the less 'talented' though deluded acts.

Spong
22-08-09, 22:10
...Nothing more entertaining than laughing at idiots :D:tmb:

I take all that back. I turned over to see the last bit of X-Factor after watching Total Wipeout and my God, how much have the ruined the show by putting a damn audience in on the auditions?

X-Factor is now completely unwatchable.

Reggie
22-08-09, 22:38
I think I've gone off the X Factor. I couldn't be bothered to watch most of it.

Super Badnik
22-08-09, 22:45
I actually watched this last year for the first time, i hate Louis Walsh, he's so up his own ass. He always put down other acts but got in a tanturm whenever anyone said anything negative about his precious JLS. Who, by the way, just released their first song which was pretty crap.

Jack Croft
23-08-09, 10:59
Last night was good, glad it is back.

Stacey at the beginning was good and so was Danyl at the end.

scion05
23-08-09, 11:04
And they played Celebration... :D

KMWEXSnnLnc

Jack Croft
23-08-09, 11:18
And they played Celebration... :D

KMWEXSnnLnc

I know i was like, yay! Good song for X Factor to use also they used 'Toxic'. :D

Explorer
06-09-09, 08:26
Anyone see last night's show? That last act got me smiling amusingly, I don't usually do that no matter how bad they may be ...

Jack Croft
06-09-09, 10:48
Git it recorded on Sky+ so gonna watch now.

Minty Mouth
06-09-09, 11:20
Dang, I missed it :o

Gonna try and catch it on ITV2 at some point...

remote91
06-09-09, 11:51
TzyznEewpio

..Kinda sounds like she does now

MariahCroft
06-09-09, 12:11
TzyznEewpio

Then you probably need to go get your ears checked.

remote91
06-09-09, 12:24
Then you probably need to go get your ears checked.
My ears.. or yours?

Lee croft
06-09-09, 13:19
i just watched the Xtra - Factor and :vlol:...one guy was very happy to be on stage XD

Spong
06-09-09, 13:54
TzyznEewpio

You mean how she's always sounded.

But that clip would've been so much funnier had the audience not been there ruining it all. Are people not complaining about that or something? Do regular viewers actually like it? It's rendered the entire series unwatchable. I considered myself a regular viewer of the audition shows (purely to laugh at the idiots) but the audience being there has put me off completely.

MariahCroft
06-09-09, 14:08
Yes because Mariah sounds exactly like THAT. SO RIGHT! What ignorant lil insects you are.

TRhalloween
06-09-09, 14:16
Yes because Mariah sounds exactly like THAT. SO RIGHT! What ignorant lil insects you are.

Calm the ass down :rolleyes:

remote91
06-09-09, 14:36
lolno.

You're as much as an unworthy diva as she is :p

Atlantisfreak666
06-09-09, 14:46
Cheryl kicks ass, you guys.

scion05
06-09-09, 16:52
Yeah sorry, but I'm with rm91 on this one, Mariah's voice is absolutely dire nowadays, she sounds like she can hold no breath and her nose is always clogged up. Her notes are all wobbly... Nowadays Kylie Minogue could hold a note a million miles better, and yes I'm totally serious. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T7a2NbCyDy4) And Celine could sing her under the table lol.

Lara Fan 4Life
06-09-09, 16:53
:vlol:

scion05
10-10-09, 21:35
Bump.

Mods say we have to revive this thread... so, who watched tonight ? :D

Dingaling
10-10-09, 21:36
For some reason itv.com/xfactor aren't putting up Danyl's performance :/.

Sake man, people want to see the fuss :vlol:.

Reggie
I'm not going to comment on Dannii's comment any further as I believe it was scripted to cause just the kind of reaction that's happened. All very cynical if you ask me. And anyway, most of the acts are crap this year IMO so I won't bother watching. I've watched it since it began years ago and now its just the same repetitive, sensationalist stuff as always and tonight its demonstrated that its pure gutter entertainment at its most cynical and it leaves a nasty taste in my mouth.

Cloe Christina
Bump.

Mods say we have to revive this thread... so, who watched tonight ? :D

i did .... they could have done so much better with choosing thre songs ...

larson n natla
10-10-09, 21:41
I felt my brain cells die as the program dragged on, the familiar epic montage for all the talentless wannabes that think singing is there life. The only bit I iked was when Cheryl put Simon in his place.

scion05
10-10-09, 21:43
Yeah, he needs it lol. The song choices were pretty bad, and the sound mixing was terrible. What was that echo effect on for during the first song ?

Minty Mouth
10-10-09, 21:44
I noticed that! The reverb was horrible and it obscured her singing!

All I can say is thank god they scrapped the mandatory "switch pushing" shot that they used to do when the music started, EVERY TIME

Cloe Christina
10-10-09, 21:47
I felt my brain cells die as the program dragged on, the familiar epic montage for all the talentless wannabes that think singing is there life. The only bit I iked was when Cheryl put Simon in his place.

Yeah, he needs it lol. The song choices were pretty bad, and the sound mixing was terrible. What was that echo effect on for during the first song ?

i'm sure they do that just for the camera ...... ;)
more of an audience that way .... it always get's in the newspaper

Dingaling
10-10-09, 21:50
That wa sless dramatc then I expected. Danni says he shouldn't need to change the gender reference if the papers are true because people really don't care, he says I'm not ashamed, Cheryl smiles, Simon gets a bit ticked... pfffttt... there's more drama, absurdity and excitment in a single second of Eastenders than there was in that whole minute.

Good singing though! :D

corey01
10-10-09, 22:29
what the hell Danni, shes gunna get slammed for that!

BoyTRaider
10-10-09, 22:34

pjdUnVRzZjw

Aw! Bless her heart! I feel really bad for her. :o

marla_biggs
10-10-09, 22:44
Louis looked different tonight..

scion05
10-10-09, 22:45
what the hell Danni, shes gunna get slammed for that!

Why she did nothing wrong ? It's how you percieve it I suppose, but she basically just told him to come out of himself and be who he is. He's openly bisexual anyway, and sold a story to the NOTW regarding how " sexy " he thinks all four of the judges are... seriously this is being blown way out of proportion.

Anyone who think Dannii Minogue is being offensive to gays needs their head checking, she's probably got the most gay fanbase going ;)

Louis looked different tonight..

I know right! It was although he'd had filler or something :eek:

The Great Chi
10-10-09, 23:00
I get the UK show via my overseas satallite so I am a week behind, but i do know the final 12 now.

My question is (as I have seen all the previous years)....

I am sure the Scottish guy and the two irish guys only got voted in so that Simon can get a lot of phone in cash from Scotland and Ireland.

This creates a situation where bad singers can be kept in right up to the end, because their country is voting for them, hence good singers get chucked out early, leaving these duffers :D

scion05
10-10-09, 23:01
Oh I think keeping Lloyd in then for the welsh vote will prove to be a terrible mistake... :eek:

Super Badnik
10-10-09, 23:40
Louis looked different tonight..He's had work done. ;)

Reggie
11-10-09, 14:33
I just want to say that I've re-watched the clip and read around what happened a bit and I can Scion's POV on this one. She meant it as a joke when he's clearly very well known in his circles as a gay man and yet the lyrics were still changed in which case what's there to hide when he's gone to the tabloids about it already? He was pretty much 'fair game' after that to most people. However, I still think that the joke was poorly worded and ill-timed hence the backlash.

scion05
11-10-09, 16:17
Yes I agree with you :) It was poorly timed, but the backlash is still unnecessary, especially when aimed at someone who's spent most of her life fighting for the fair-treatment of gays, lesbians and bis.

jackles
11-10-09, 17:27
Personally I think Danni should have been discussing his performance and not making what came across as cheap humour at his expense. What were the judges on last night? Cheryl and Danni going on about Kandy Rains outfits when we have seen plenty of female stars dress the same. I found the whole thing totally ridiculous last night. I was really looking forward to watching and found it an ill natured, less than edifying experience. :(

Minty Mouth
11-10-09, 17:35
Personally I think Danni should have been discussing his performance and not making what came across as cheap humour at his expense. What were the judges on last night? Cheryl and Danni going on about Kandy Rains outfits when we have seen planty of female stars dress the same. I found the whole thing totally ridiculous last night. I was really looking forward to watching and found it an ill natured, less than edifying experience. :(

I got a similar vibe. It seems the judges have been asked to "controversial" it up a bit, to rake in the ratings. Since Reality shows these days are losing viewers, and the X-Factor is up against That dancing program on BBC one.

marla_biggs
11-10-09, 17:42
From Dannii's blog (http://danniiminogueofficial.blogspot.com/):

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_i9uZkTTseJM/StH50d7Cy3I/AAAAAAAAAjE/VyxT9zoCsVY/s320/Dannii_Danyl.jpg

Hi there. I want to clear up exactly what happened on last night's X Factor show and post my sincere apologies to anyone who took offense. I made a comment about Danyl changing the lyrics of his song (And I'm Telling You - Dreamgirls). It was meant to be a humorous moment about the fact he has an opportunity to have fun with his song. An openly bi-sexual singing a song that is lyrically a 'girl's song'. Danyl and I were joking about the very same thing in rehearsals on Friday, so it carried on to the show. I'd like to apologise to anyone that was offended by my comments, it was never my intention. I spoke to Danyl straight after the show last night and he wasn't offended or upset by my comments, and knew exactly what I was saying.

Dx

See, they're still bessies :) I can't believe all the fuss one silly comment has caused... LOL @ people complaining to Ofcom!

Dingaling
11-10-09, 17:52
I got a similar vibe. It seems the judges have been asked to "controversial" it up a bit, to rake in the ratings. Since Reality shows these days are losing viewers, and the X-Factor is up against That dancing program on BBC one.

God I hope they don't try and controversy up the show. The excitement comes from the talent (or lack of in some cases) abd the enjoyment (or lack of) from the performances. Sure it's great to see and hear what the judges have to say and I enjoy that part as well as some great lines come from them but it's not 'their' show.

It wasn't Simon, Amanda or Piers that made ratings soar for BGT - it was the talent (or Susan Boyle if I'm saying it plainly).

scion05
11-10-09, 17:58
Personally I think Danni should have been discussing his performance and not making what came across as cheap humour at his expense. What were the judges on last night? Cheryl and Danni going on about Kandy Rains outfits when we have seen plenty of female stars dress the same. I found the whole thing totally ridiculous last night. I was really looking forward to watching and found it an ill natured, less than edifying experience. :(

Why on earth does it seem ridiculous ( regarding the clothes comment ). If the girls are trying to shed their slapper images ( which is basically what they've been put down as ), why not wear something a little less revealing ? The outfits didn't suit them anyway, and made them look desperate. If they were established then fine, but they're not. That being said, they're getting alot of stick for a " bad " performance, which they weren't really.

Lloyd was the worst. God that was awful :eek:

:ton:

See, they're still bessies :) I can't believe all the fuss one silly comment has caused... LOL @ people complaining to Ofcom!

People who complain to Ofcom seem physically inable to turn over the channel.

jackles
11-10-09, 18:08
Because I did.

*shrugs*

I want to enjoy my saturday viewing not sit there cringing all evening. Constructive is fine.....but it didn't feel that like. It isn't always what someone says....but HOW they say it.

scion05
11-10-09, 18:29
You actually complained to Ofcom ?

jackles
11-10-09, 18:35
Who me? where did I say I complained? I just stated my opinion. :confused:

I didn't think Ofcom are concerned whether I personally enjoy every programme or not.

scion05
11-10-09, 18:38
Sorry I didn't exactly get your last comment of " because I did "... :rolleyes:

You'd be surprised at what people actually complain about, I read through the digital spy forums often, and whenever I do someone is complaining about something... some of them are so silly.

Anyway, results within like an hour now, who you want to go ? :D

I want Lloyd gone, but that's never gonna happen, so either Rachel or Kandy Rain. :D

Minty Mouth
11-10-09, 18:43
Seriously? John and Edward have to go.

Kandy Rain were good, It seems most of the girls out there are just jealous. (key word "most")

Lloyd wasnt good, but he's they young heartthrob of the pack.

Dingaling
11-10-09, 18:43
I want the Twins gone.

I enjoyed their performance last night but if better talent go before them then it's going to be a disaster... just like when Eggnog was continously getting through last year :(.

jackles
11-10-09, 18:44
You asked why I found a comment ridiculous...and I just said 'because I did' I hadn't any big analysis. :) Just felt there was more important things to the judges to be concerned about.

I did think the sound was very dodgy.

I was rather bothered by why one of the twins's trousers (the white pair) appeared to be half way down his legs. I kept thinking of penguins.....

See I can be nasty....just not the judges! :D

scion05
11-10-09, 18:45
Kandy Rain were good, It seems most of the girls out there are just jealous. (key word "most")

Lloyd wasnt good, but he's they young heartthrob of the pack.

Lol good job too cos I'm not a girl hehe :p

Hmmmmmm, Lloyd was outsang last night by even John and Edward, seriously they sounded far better than he did, though they're probably better suited to Britains Got Talent as entertainers. I personally think Lloyd just looks too baby-faced, Joe is a better contender for heart-throb :)

You asked why I found a comment ridiculous...and I just said 'because I did' I hadn't any big analysis. :) Just felt there was more important things to the judges to be concerned about.
I did think the sound was very dodgy.

Okay, but I still find it confusing why you'd think it strange for the judges to say what half of us were thinking anyway, but lets just agree to disagree on that... we can agree on the sound comment :D The sound was WAY OFF, the echo on the first song was horrendous,whether intentional or not, and the rest of the songs were badly mixed too. I had to keep popping my ears to listen to half of them, so I presume the problem will be rectified tonight :)

I want the Twins gone.

I enjoyed their performance last night but if better talent go before them then it's going to be a disaster... just like when Eggnog was continously getting through last year :(.

Eggnog was a right dive... didn't have album get to like number eleventy ? :ton:

Minty Mouth
11-10-09, 18:49
Lol good job too cos I'm not a girl hehe :p

Hmmmmmm, Lloyd was outsang last night by even John and Edward, seriously they sounded far better than he did, though they're probably better suited to Britains Got Talent as entertainers. I personally think Lloyd just looks too baby-faced, Joe is a better contender for heart-throb :)

Joe is the one from Newcastle? He was only put through because hes geordie, and thats a fact. Even if it was only the deciding factor in an otherwise tough descision, it was certainly factored in there.

Baby-faced works for girls :p Thats why Eoghan was so popular last year. the cute factor.

Dingaling
11-10-09, 18:52
Eggnog was a right dive... didn't have album get to like number eleventy ? :ton:

Worse! I think it got to Number One in Ireland! Gah!

Was a bunch of songs he did on X Factor plus that god-awful 28,000 Friends. Plus, he wasn't even attractive! He looked like a teenager with a toddler face!

Please, make him never return!

Alexandra Burke's performing her new single tonight :tmb:.

It's been confirmed Louis won't be appearing on tonights X Factor due to Stephen Gately's death. A surprising and sad death but there's another topic for that.

jackles
11-10-09, 18:54
Maybe that is my point Scion....leave the sniping and amusing comments to the public. :D More fun that way.

Agreeing to disagree is cool.

And you are right about that first song. I felt it put her at a disadvantage, everyone should be able to showcase themselves on equal footing.

I still don't know who I want to go.

Baby faced does not do it for me I am afraid.

scion05
11-10-09, 18:54
I still shudder remembering Eggnog's "stunning" performance of "Sometimes" :eek:

:D

Joe is the one from Newcastle?

Yes :)

And you are right about that first song. I felt it put her at a disadvantage, everyone should be able to showcase themselves on equal footing.

Just wait until they start adding on vocoders and crap, then it'll be bad, can you imagine it ? I thought the backing track for John and Edward was bad enough they probably needed it :ton:

Minty Mouth
11-10-09, 19:04
Am I the only one who is hearing a bit of autotune/vocoder on that group performance? Especially Lucy

scion05
11-10-09, 19:20
Lol, I wish autotune would stop being associated with vocoders... really autotune is just pitch correction, but when overdone it creates an effect that sounds a little like a vocoder :p But yes, it didn't sound good, I thought that was a group performance to rival that of the " best of the worst " christmas performances :ton:

Super Badnik
11-10-09, 19:23
Just been watching the results show, not finished yet. The final 12 siniging I got a feeling was pretty crap to be honest. The girls' and Lucie's parts were good though, and John and Edward were actually surprisingly good. Or maybe they just sounded better than everyone singing it.

Minty Mouth
11-10-09, 19:23
Lol, I wish autotune would stop being associated with vocoders... really autotune is just pitch correction, but when overdone it creates an effect that sounds a little like a vocoder :p But yes, it didn't sound good, I thought that was a group performance to rival that of the " best of the worst " christmas performances :ton:

Autotune/vocoder. They both achieve the same effect of controlling someones voice.

scion05
11-10-09, 19:24
Yes, but when autotune is used WELL, it's unnoticable, it just moves your off-note to the closest true note :)

Alot of people are talking about Alexandra miming, I didn't notice, to me it just seemed like she was singing over the backing track :)

Evelyn.
11-10-09, 19:26
yayy X Factor :tmb:

Okay is it just me or does Joe look like Sebastian off Cruel Intentions AKA Ryan Philipee;

http://img257.imageshack.us/img257/310/ryanb.th.jpg (http://img257.imageshack.us/i/ryanb.jpg/)

just me?? lol

x

Minty Mouth
11-10-09, 19:27
Yes, but when autotune is used WELL, it's unnoticable, it just moves your off-note to the closest true note :)

Alot of people are talking about Alexandra miming, I didn't notice, to me it just seemed like she was singing over the backing track :)

At one point I saw her mouth stop moving to breathe in, and the singing carried on, but you could tell there were some improvised notes on there at the same time, so who knows how she was doing it.

Didnt Kanye wests latest album use AutoTune in a way that made it sound like a vocoder?

scion05
11-10-09, 19:33
Yes, Madonna did it back in 2000 aswell. The most famous usage of it would probably be Chers BELIEVE :) It's awesome on an album, but doesn't work live at all, and generally leads to lip synching.

Robbie was good :) Like that :)

Rai
11-10-09, 19:35
*crosses fingers for the twins to go*

Lara Fan 4Life
11-10-09, 19:35

There was a backing track playing in the background, you can really hear it at the end, where she was only singing a few words. Just because she didn't sing a few words, doesn't make her miming the song! Anyways, I really liked her performance! :tmb:

Minty Mouth
11-10-09, 19:42
Looks like Kandy Rain are going home then. It's Bad Lashes all over again...

Lara Fan 4Life
11-10-09, 19:45
They aren't that good anyways, and girl bands never get anywhere on the X-Factor!

Rai
11-10-09, 19:47
Nooooo, hands up who voted for John and Edward? :mad:

I'd rather Kandy Rain go over Rachel.

Chocola teapot
11-10-09, 19:48
Aww Kandy Rain? I like them

Minty Mouth
11-10-09, 19:49
Aww Kandy Rain? I like them

Me too, actually :p

Coco has something special :pi:

Im not digging Rachels Marge Simpson hair.

xXhayleyroxXx
11-10-09, 19:49
i want rachel through

omg cant believe the twins got through! xx

marla_biggs
11-10-09, 19:51
It is always the first acts to perform that end up in the bottom two!

Go John and Edward!

Chocola teapot
Yikes, Stronger sounds fail by them :(
Bye Kandy Rain.

Minty Mouth
Yikes, Stronger sounds fail by them :(
Bye Kandy Rain.

+1 It sounds terrible. Im sad to see them go, but, alas, it has to be.

xXhayleyroxXx
11-10-09, 19:54
i really dont like kandy rain :P im having a discussion with a male friend of mine who wants them through - and the only plus i can find is the blonde one looks a bit like pixie lott XD

Chocola teapot
11-10-09, 19:55
DAW Kandy rain go bye bye.

scion05
11-10-09, 20:03
They sounded fantastic tonight compared to last night. Rachel sound so-so. Bit miffed really.

>molotovz<
11-10-09, 21:26
+1 It sounds terrible. Im sad to see them go, but, alas, it has to be.

+1! That blonde one wouldn't open her mouth for the sake of her soul. Rachel was way better and wth hapenned with the twins? Gee

Rachel did good, just don't like the whole Rihanna thing going on.

Minty Mouth
11-10-09, 21:29
Wasnt there a contestant last year called Rachel who was compared to Rihanna? They need to stop trying to make Rihanna clones!

>molotovz<
11-10-09, 21:37
Don't remember.. still, I think Rachel has some potencial and tagging her as the british Rihanna its only going to harm her.. :S

And don't you just hate the way Simon ALWAYS has this strange and mental thoughts on the acts, he sort of said that Rachel was better than KR, but still went for them! He does this a lot!

Dingaling
11-10-09, 21:40
The Rachel they had last year was more Amy WInehouse than Rihanna.

I just saw Robbie's and Alexandra's performance.

Robbie should have just mimed because that was absolutely awful! Alexandra's was a blast though :D.

Jack Croft
12-10-09, 07:58
About to go watch X Factor to see Alexandra! :D

So happy Kandy Rain aka Strippers have gone!

*richietrent*
12-10-09, 10:38
Kandy Rain are gona be in some club which is quite near to me.. (stripping i guess!) I think Luci should have the chance to get through, she's amazing! And about Rachael/ Rhianna.. she maybe using that as a skapegoat to win over votes, i love how the judges dont give the finalists a choice of song, they tell em then they go do it!

Rai
12-10-09, 10:46
Don't remember.. still, I think Rachel has some potencial and tagging her as the british Rihanna its only going to harm her.. :S

And don't you just hate the way Simon ALWAYS has this strange and mental thoughts on the acts, he sort of said that Rachel was better than KR, but still went for them! He does this a lot!

I'm pretty sure Simon was swayed by their outfits this time over talent. :pi:

Danni had already advised them over their outfits and then on the opening night they're wearing even sexier outfits. They're beautiful girls and they can sing, they don't need to wear that stuff -especially if they're trying to move away from the attention their pasts were bringing them.

TRhalloween
12-10-09, 12:42
Both bottom performances were crap. The Rihanna look-a-like did an underwhelming performance and one of those strippers could barely reach those high notes.

-DaNnEe..
12-10-09, 12:43
When is Cheryl performing?

Jack Croft
12-10-09, 12:59
When is Cheryl performing?

Sunday before Whitney I presume, I think she is going to mime as we know she cant sing!

Lara Fan 4Life
12-10-09, 13:17
Sunday before Whitney I presume, I think she is going to mime as we know she cant sing!

Do you really think she'd fully mime, knowing the bad press Britney got last year. I think she'd sing some words, but it won't be fully live. I expect her to have a dance routine, something like her video! :tmb:

jackles
12-10-09, 16:13
Something I would like to know....how much input is done by stylists/mentor etc and how much is down to the individual themselves. Because I would be surprised if how they present/dress themselves is left down to chance. Everything would be managed surely? After all song choices are down to the mentors, they must have a large say in how their group/singer dresses.

marla_biggs
12-10-09, 16:45
Producers probably have final say on everything

Minty Mouth
12-10-09, 16:54
I think the acts have very little choice in anything.

jackles
12-10-09, 17:12
So if the acts have little control over what they sing/wear why don't their mentors get the stick over it, not the groups/singers? It must feel like a pretty thankless task when you have been told what to do and then get blasted for doing it!

I thought Robbie was a bit of a let down last night. No amount of whooping made up for the fact that it wasn't that great a song.

Reggie
12-10-09, 17:13
So if the acts have little control over what they sing/wear why don't their mentors get the stick over it, not the groups/singers? It must feel like a pretty thankless task when you have been told what to do and then get blasted for doing it!

I thought Robbie was a bit of a let down last night. No amount of whooping made up for the fact that it wasn't that great a song.
^And he either looked high adrenaline or something else...at least that's what my family thought. :/

X Factor = 'Car crash' Voyeur TV for the most part.

scion05
18-10-09, 18:10
Getting ready to watch tomorrow nights show! Really cannot wait to see what Cheryl and Whitney sound like... :D

larson n natla
18-10-09, 18:31
Getting ready to watch tomorrow nights show! Really cannot wait to see what Cheryl and Whitney sound like... :D

Cheryl = Backing track :p

Reggie
18-10-09, 18:32
X Factor = car crash TV as always. Jamie had a good performance last night. The rest were very 'meh'. I doubt anyone with lasting potential has gone through to the final this year. Still, its nice weekend TV mush. :)

marla_biggs
18-10-09, 18:39
Last nights voting %'s have leaked.... SOMEBODY PLZ VOTE FOR RACHEL!:(:(

scion05
18-10-09, 18:41
They leak every week LOL! :p

marla_biggs
18-10-09, 18:45
lol, they do?? :eek: Lloyd supposedly has the second highest amount of votes - how awful ;_;

Lavinder
18-10-09, 18:47
Why do people like Jamie? His voice sounds as gruff as hell!

Dark Lugia 2
18-10-09, 18:49
How the hell are the twins still in o_0

Nannonxyay
18-10-09, 18:51
Why do people like Jamie? His voice sounds as gruff as hell!

I have no idea why people like him. They say he sounds Rock when he doesn't at all. Being a rockstar doesn't mean you have to have the voice of a grizzly bear! He isn't attractive at all. Why so many people fancy him is beyond me. I also don't understand how he got through instead of the other woman he was against in Bootcamp who had a brilliant and better voice.

scion05
18-10-09, 18:58
I'm with you, I can't stand him, he must be my least favourite act!

Lavinder
18-10-09, 18:59
How the hell are the twins still in o_0

LOL did you just see them fumbling about on stage? They're like a pair of toddlers, clumsy and annoying.

Mystery-King
18-10-09, 19:12
My God, I'm listening to the performance now. No way is this miming! Its quite... bad actually. Id give it 6.9 / 10 but there are better contestants on the show. I like the song though.

EDIT: Simons comment? I agree with the routine. It was good but there were way too many dancers and she ended up getting kinda lost. But Cheryl weel done for thanking the crew!

marla_biggs
18-10-09, 19:14
I thought her performance was pre-recorded :confused:

Lavinder
18-10-09, 19:17
Wow, damn she is so sexy.

Dingaling
I thought Cheryl's performance was quite good :tmb:. Not miming but a bit of playback, not too bad vocals especially for dancing too and she DID sound like the single.

Not perfect, not brilliant but it was a good performance and far better than I ever expected from her.

Dark Lugia 2
LOL did you just see them fumbling about on stage? They're like a pair of toddlers, clumsy and annoying.

XD! I did! in the background truing to get noticed. *cringe* :p

Cheryl was amazing... :| :| :| :| <3 Sounded just like the song!

Lara Fan 4Life
^It was live, you could hear her breathing, and skipping some words to regain her breathe back! :tmb: Thought it was good, better than what I thought it was going to be or what everyone was saying it was going to be! :p

remote91
I'm with you, I can't stand him, he must be my least favourite act!
Yeah he's pretty pointless.

I think that one lad from Cheryl's category is the best, I don't know his name, but he's got huge lips :p

scion05
18-10-09, 19:18
It wasn't pre-recorded as previously reported.

Sounded awesome, looked awesome, good on her :tmb: Soon I wanna see Dannii do the same :)

Siberian Tiger
18-10-09, 19:20
I thought her performance was pre-recorded :confused:

That's what I thought, but obviously to my surprise a few minutes ago. There were some parts that could have been a little stronger but overall I think her performance was a good one.

remote91
18-10-09, 19:24
Yeah she wasn't too bad.

Mystery-King
18-10-09, 19:25
OMG! Did Whitneys dress just snap or what? :) Her face!

larson n natla
18-10-09, 19:25
Cheryl actually sung wow, anf whitney forgot to mime for the first bit :p

Dingaling
18-10-09, 19:26
Whitney seems to be missing out half the song and just standing there :p.

remote91
18-10-09, 19:28
Oh God she's back on the crack

larson n natla
18-10-09, 19:28
Whitney seems to be missing out half the song and just standing there :p.

Shes seems a little out of it and her dress strap has just flew out :p

Mystery-King
18-10-09, 19:29

She does sound like it... Does she even have any clue where she is?

Dingaling
18-10-09, 19:30
Shes seems a little out of it and her dress strap has just flew out :p

I know! :vlol: "I sang myself out of my dress" lol!

She does seem quite out of it especially the interview bit but she sang great (well, what she did sing anyway). I did like her "And it's all mine" to Dermott's money comment :p.

woody543
18-10-09, 19:30
I felt really nervous for Cheryl, no idea why, I though the performance went well, and probably alot better in the studio, as from what I heard they weren't doing very well outputing it, if you know what I mean, like playing just her vocals and a backing track through the television, and poorly done.

Lavinder
18-10-09, 19:31
What a disappointment - what is it with all the 'big' stars coming on this show and singing half of their song and looking stoned out of their brains. Apart from Cheryl all the rest of the guest stars have been a bit erratic!

marla_biggs
18-10-09, 19:31
Whitney was fabulous, I was expecting her dress to come off or her to trip over it at any second lol. The drama never ends!

x

scion05
18-10-09, 19:33

They obviously gave her whatever they gave Robbie last week.

I have to admire both guests tonight, Whitney sounded good, and Cheryl sounded great too. Must've been a long rehearsal, she normally sounds like a bowel movement... :D Mostly live too, cool.

I'm messing lol, I love Cheryl :D

Just seen the best comment on her ever on DigitalSpy :

" Houston, you have a problem " - Simple, but very funny :D

Dingaling
18-10-09, 19:40
John and Edward?!

Mystery-King
18-10-09, 19:42
John and Edward?!

How DARE THEY get through! :hea: They have NO talent. They're only there for entertainment. Well Done, we have two relatively good acts in a showdown! :mad: They should never have been on the live shows. :cen:

P.S Good Luck Rachel! :)

Jack Croft
18-10-09, 19:42
Cheryl > Whitney

remote91
18-10-09, 19:43
I predicted the bottom 2 correctly.

Rightly so as well - they're both ****

xXhayleyroxXx
18-10-09, 19:45
o.m.g - why!? john and edward suckkk

marla_biggs
Good luck to Ray Ray. She shouldn't be there!

Dingaling
I predicted the bottom 2 correctly.

Rightly so as well - they're both ****

Yeah but seriously - worse than John and Edward? They're nice for entertaining people but they shouldn't be on the show any longer than they already are now. (So agreeing with you in all ways there Mystery-King!)

TR93
18-10-09, 19:46
JOHN AND EDWARD JOHN AND FREAKIN EDWARD!!!!!! Disgrace to Twins!:p lol.. j/k

I just hate their arrogance!... they cant sing and then last night the judges said "Oh you Entertaining..."
Any other time they would've said "This isnt an entertainment contest its a singing contest and you cant sing"

GRRR!

Rai
18-10-09, 19:46
How is Rachel in the bottom two this week? :yik:

John and Edward are still through ,I can only guess that people are thinking of Louis so that he has his bands to come back to.

remote91
18-10-09, 19:47
Yeah but seriously - worse than John and Edward? They're nice for entertaining people but they shouldn't be on the show any longer than they already are now. (So agreeing with you in all ways there Mystery-King!)
Not at all, but they always have one crap act (Hello, Same Difference..) but it's safe to say they won't win and are living on borrowed time!

larson n natla
18-10-09, 19:48
Wow shes really good :)

Mystery-King
18-10-09, 19:48
Not at all, but they always have one crap act (Hello, Same Difference..) but it's safe to say they won't win and are living on borrowed time!

Same Diffeerence were awesome. They were always so positive! But I agree about the borrowed time. I mean but who really wants to watch two identical, arrogant and purely ignorant twins dancing round in PVC red suits singing Britney? *shudders*

Dingaling
18-10-09, 19:49

That I'll agree with :tmb:.

Hope they go out next week, far better singers in there that deserve to go through that may be getting pushed out for a really bad act.

I mean but who really wants to watch two identical twins dancing round in PVC red suits singing Britney?

Depends how attractive they are :pi:.

larson n natla
18-10-09, 19:50
Same Diffeerence were awesome. They were always so positive! But I agree about the borrowed time. I mean but who really wants to watch two identical twins dancing round in PVC red suits singing Britney?

They made me want to claw my eyes out, there is positive and there is annoyingly childish.

Totally want the girl to go through (name escapes me)

remote91
18-10-09, 19:50
Same Diffeerence were awesome.
I'm voting you off the forums :p

Mystery-King
18-10-09, 19:51
I'm voting you off the forums :p

LOL. :D Some reason I laft at that. I liked them.

larson n natla
18-10-09, 19:53
Made the right decision :)

remote91
18-10-09, 19:55
Lol she had balls to say that

Mystery-King
18-10-09, 19:55

Agreed. I shouted at the TV 'Don't you dare send home Rachel!!!'

WOOOOT! Go Cheryl 'I can't believe John & Edward are still here!'

xXhayleyroxXx
18-10-09, 19:56

i think so too

TRhalloween
18-10-09, 19:58
:vlol: What Cheryl said was so true!

It's Same Difference all over again.

scion05
18-10-09, 20:00
I like John and Edward because they make me laugh lol, they're not good singers, but they atleast lighten the mood after 6 boring ballads LOL.

I do think Rachel should've gone though.

remote91
18-10-09, 20:01
Yeah Rachel should be out of the door next

larson n natla
I like John and Edward because they make me laugh lol, they're not good singers, but they atleast lighten the mood after 6 boring ballads LOL.

I do think Rachel should've gone though.

:yik: That scotish mans voice grated on me she was way better

*laralover*
That was funny what Cheryl said so true lol I liked both of them to be honest and they were far better than John and Edward. Was nice seeing Whitney aswell :D

scion05
18-10-09, 20:03
:yik: That scotish mans voice grated on me she was way better

She's just so blah. Her performance of If I Were A Boy will haunt me forever :(

marla_biggs
18-10-09, 20:17
Rachel will prove the haters wrong next week!

larson n natla
18-10-09, 20:24
Rachel will prove the haters wrong next week! :spm: your avatar makes me lol

marla_biggs
18-10-09, 20:30

-DaNnEe..
19-10-09, 00:41
Loved Cheryl's performance!

Stop! What you lookin' at? *Breaks into dance*

Still can't believe the twins are still in, they truly are awful!

Spong
19-10-09, 01:15
The most annoying thing about The X-Factor, beyond the fact they ruined the only watchable part of it (the auditions) by adding an audience, is the fact that Olly guy lives in same town I do. The local news programmes on ITV and even BBC won't leave it alone. Whenever I go into town there's always seems to be some idiot with a mic and a cameraman mooching about. The George pub (where that guy used to do karaoke) is cashing in on it though.

Reggie
19-10-09, 08:53
It seems Dermot forgot which show he was presenting last night!

aftDZpfbLhE

:vlol:

Jack Croft
19-10-09, 09:05
I noticed that LOL!

Ge7Ja4joBlw

Cheryl was AMAZING.

scion05
19-10-09, 09:33
I know which cracked-up has-been is going to perform for us live next week :D

Kerry Katona :D

*richietrent*
19-10-09, 10:22
Poor Dermot.. Oh well :p

I loved Cheryl's outfit! Good hip action too ;)

Rai
19-10-09, 12:00
Don't all the X factor finalists live in the same house during the live shows? I thought they did.

Reggie
19-10-09, 12:42
Don't all the X factor finalists live in the same house during the live shows? I thought they did.
They do but we're not watching them as housemates. As interesting as that may be. :p

Jack Croft
19-10-09, 12:44
So what did people think of Cheryl and Whitney?

For me Cheryl beat Whitney as a general enjoyable performance, Whitney seemed slightly off maybe it was her dress! :p

Thought Cheryl sang well being live and all and the dancing was immense.

Rai
19-10-09, 12:46
^ I missed Whitney's performance. But Cheryl was really good. Better than I thought actually.

Okay, just watched on youtube. Talk about wardrobe malfunction. It was annoying me that she had to keep hitching it up and then it came undone. Uh oh :vlol:. The song was nice though.

Lara Fan 4Life
19-10-09, 17:30
You've all probably hear the comments going around how Cheryl mimed and Whitney high on drugs when she performed ... I know that Cheryl didn't mime, but Whitney wasn't all that there. She hardly sang any words, might have been because of her dress, but at the end when Dermot was talking to her, she seemed to be in another world.

Reggie
19-10-09, 17:41
Don't know why there's dispute over whether Cheryl's performance was live or not. It certainly sounded live! :p

scion05
20-10-09, 15:54
Madonna to perform on the 1st November ? :D

TRhalloween
20-10-09, 18:47
How could I not have noticed?!

http://www.instyle.co.uk/sites/default/files/imagecache/width_300/cherly-performing.jpghttp://cdn1.gamepro.com/article_img/gamepro/166468-20-1.jpg

Mystery-King
20-10-09, 19:08
You've all probably hear the comments going around how Cheryl mimed and Whitney high on drugs when she performed ... I know that Cheryl didn't mime, but Whitney wasn't all that there. She hardly sang any words, might have been because of her dress, but at the end when Dermot was talking to her, she seemed to be in another world.

Actually, Cheryl has admitted a bit of it was mimed but very very very little. :ton:

xXhayleyroxXx
20-10-09, 19:16
an article was posted about lloyd saying he's stressing out in rehersals as he cant dance :(

i so know how tht feels

if anyone wants to read i can provide a link

Mystery-King
20-10-09, 19:18
an article was posted about lloyd saying he's stressing out in rehersals as he cant dance :(

i so know how tht feels

if anyone wants to read i can provide a link

I reckon he'll be the next to go (After J&E tho...)

xXhayleyroxXx
20-10-09, 19:18
I reckon he'll be the next to go (After J&E tho...)

i dont want him too :(

Lara Fan 4Life
20-10-09, 19:22
Actually, Cheryl has admitted a bit of it was mimed but very very very little. :ton:

That's true, she did have a backing track with her performance, but she sang most of it live. I don't think people have a clue what miming is, thinking Cheryl and Alex were fully miming in their performances. Both sounded pretty live to me in most parts, bar some parts where you could hear a backing track. Anyways, who's performing next week?

Lloyd really annoyes me, he's like another Eoghan quigg, getting votes because he's cute, but can't actually sing.

Mystery-King
20-10-09, 19:27
That's true, she did have a backing track with her performance, but she sang most of it live. I don't think people have a clue what miming is, thinking Cheryl and Alex were fully miming in their performances. Both sounded pretty live to me in most parts, bar some parts where you could hear a backing track. Anyways, who's performing next week?

Lloyd really annoyes me, he's like another Eoghan quigg, getting votes because he's cute, but can't actually sing.

Wow, I didn't think Alex mimed. Cheryl deffo wasn't fully miming. It was a shame when she had to take in large breaths and wud miss a word or so of the next lyric but ol well. Eoghan annoyed me. His face, his everything...

Lara Fan 4Life
20-10-09, 19:37
Well, that's what some people want to believe, but we all know that they both sang live, and did an all round great performance.

http://i961.photobucket.com/albums/ae94/Tamagotchi-Fanatic/d176e5bd.gif

I remember I was over at my cousins house watching the final of last years X-Factor. One of my cousins was going for Eoghan (A 12 year old girl who was obessed with him back them), one for JLS, while me going for Alex to win. :D Hoping to pick up her debut album soon!

So, who do you guys want to win this year? Stacey all the way for me, I just love her! :D

scion05
20-10-09, 19:38
Alex clearly mimed her choruses, her mouth was WAY off in places.
Cheryl seemed live to me :)

jackles
20-10-09, 19:40
Cheryl has admitted to miming in the choruses so that she could do the dance moves. Which is why it did sound live.

I hated her outfit though.

*richietrent*
20-10-09, 19:43
I want either Stacey or Luci to win! And i thought Cheryl's outfit was amazing :P

xXhayleyroxXx
20-10-09, 19:45
lol the way stacey talks annoys me - i know thats mean lol

scion05
20-10-09, 20:12
No it's true, it's like her brain dripped out of her ear :D

Reggie
20-10-09, 20:41
I think Rachel's got a slightly quirky acoustic or electronicy sounding album in her.
Miss Frank are versatile but I think they'd be good at a soul/jazz kind of album with the odd dancy tune thrown in, I wouldn't want them to try and copy the Sugababes as we've already got 3 Amelle, Heidi and Jade doing that. :p The others are too bland and old-fashioned and for what its worth, I've never bought an X Factor album. They're all quite redundant musically though I have been tempted to pick up Leona's album just to see what the hype's about and Laura White's album is a possibility.

*richietrent*
20-10-09, 20:49
lol the way stacey talks annoys me - i know thats mean lol

No it's true, it's like her brain dripped out of her ear :D

Have either of you noticed in what she's said about who she's doing it for?
She's not doing it for herself, or her family or her friends... she has a son and she's doing it for him! This girl's got guts to go out on stage and do what she's doing.. Not even the most confident person around could do and go through what she's gone through so far. Like everyone on there, most have an old sob story but how can you justify a mothers feelings for her child, and its happiness!

And as for what Reggie said.. i only bout a single which the guys from X Factor last year sung, "Hero". I love it.

scion05
20-10-09, 20:50
They always say they're doing it for someone they love, it's the same every year. :p

xXhayleyroxXx
20-10-09, 20:51
Have either of you noticed in what she's said about who she's doing it for?
She's not doing it for herself, or her family or her friends... she has a son and she's doing it for him! This girl's got guts to go out on stage and do what she's doing.. Not even the most confident person around could do and go through what she's gone through so far. Like everyone on there, most have an old sob story but how can you justify a mothers feelings for her child, and its happiness!

And as for what Reggie said.. i only bout a single which the guys from X Factor last year sung, "Hero". I love it.

shes a lovely girl and has an amazing voice when she sings - i just cant stand the way she talks

Lavinder
20-10-09, 21:01
I love her, I would love to spend a night with her :D.

Rai
20-10-09, 23:03
shes a lovely girl and has an amazing voice when she sings - i just cant stand the way she talks

I know how you feel, it's like two different people :p. She's one of my favourites singing wise.

Jack Croft
21-10-09, 07:46
Cheryl outfit was amazing.

Rai
24-10-09, 20:53
Ugh, J & E just butchered another song. Send them home! Pleeeease.

marla_biggs
24-10-09, 20:55
I love them :D

Very impressed with Lucie tonight!

Lloyd should be going home (but won't happen)

Rai
24-10-09, 21:02
My son reckons they should be on kids TV.:p But for a singing talent show...noooo.

Yeah Lucie was really good tonight. As was Rachel. I agree about Lloyd. I like him but he's still struggling, bless him.

The hero..
24-10-09, 21:05
i'm officially in love with lucie

Reggie
24-10-09, 21:14
Miss Frank and Lucie were the best tonight. I usually like Rachel but she's not acting herself this week, she's being way too hyper and I think she's been told to act like that in order to win votes.

Miss Frank are still my favourites. They can sing well and they've got a contemporary attitude and style that will make them successful in the charts. I can't picture of them having more potential than them.

Rai
24-10-09, 21:17
I think Rachel and Stacie's personalities got switched tonight. :pi: :p:

Lara Fan 4Life
24-10-09, 23:34
Miss Frank and Lucie were the best tonight. I usually like Rachel but she's not acting herself this week, she's being way too hyper and I think she's been told to act like that in order to win votes.

When she started talking at the end, it just really put me off her. I thought her performance was good, but she was just trying to be completely someone else. She was kind of like Stacey (Which is the way Stacey acts), but it just made her look like a fool, saying ''Oh my god'' 50 times after each word.

Anyways, tonight I liked Miss Frank, Joe and Lucie (Who really surprised me).

Super Badnik
24-10-09, 23:37
I think Rachel and Stacie's personalities got switched tonight. :pi: :p:You know what, that's exactley what i was thinking. :p

corey01
24-10-09, 23:39
I love Danyl! hes so amazing :hug:

remote91
25-10-09, 01:15
Watching it now.. why did Lloyd do a backflip?

scion05
25-10-09, 11:22
To cover up for the fact that his performance was right dive.

remote91
25-10-09, 11:58
To cover up for the fact that his performance was right dive.
Makes sense, daft things like that annoy the hell out of me.

>molotovz<
25-10-09, 14:33
I LOVED Rachel's performance, though I still think they are trying to get her out of the show, did anyone notice how she barely appears in camera during her performance? especially during the dancing moments..

marla_biggs
25-10-09, 14:47
I LOVED Rachel's performance, though I still think they are trying to get her out of the show, did anyone notice how she barely appears in camera during her performance? especially during the dancing moments..

I don't think they want her or Ollly on the show. They're always getting the early (death) slots!

scion05
25-10-09, 15:53
Her version of Proud Mary was very good though compared to most of the **** on last night. That being said, I think she'll be a gonner tonight :D

Dingaling
25-10-09, 19:32
"I love you too strangers in the dark!"

:vlol:.

Great performances from both acts! And no crazies on stage tonight! :D.

Edit: GET RID OF DANYL!!!!

HOW ARE THE TWINS STILL IN?!

marla_biggs
25-10-09, 19:41
Go Go Rachel!!!!!

DRAMA x10!!!!!!!

xXhayleyroxXx
25-10-09, 19:43
omg yay lloyds through!

stupid twins....

Mystery-King
25-10-09, 19:43
NO WAY! Danyl & Miss Frank! But I like them both... :cen: This John&Edward has gone far enough to be honest. They're making good talent get wasted all for their little karaoke. You can tell Miss Franks going though... And Lloyd? Fly me to the moon? How many times has that been done? I know at least 20 people his age who are better singers than him!

Minty Mouth
25-10-09, 19:44
Danyl, Go home please.

Dingaling
25-10-09, 19:45
Danyl, Go home please.

I love you :hug:.

Does Afro remind anyone else of a foot? =/ And Danyl reminds me of a fish. Plus, when he opens his bloody gob for a big note and he practically swallows the world in? Uch -_-.

Good luck Miss Frank :D.

marla_biggs
25-10-09, 19:46
Somebody save Miss Frank!!!

Mystery-King
25-10-09, 19:47

Does Afro remind anyone else of a foot? =/ And Danyl reminds me of a fish. Plus, when he opens his bloody gob for a big note and he practically swallows the world in? Uch -_-.

Afro is wayyyyyyy overrated. He thinks hes sooooooooo good he is like well big headed. And that afro! I hope he washes regularly cos so much hair can make you smelly. He should go next.

Minty Mouth
25-10-09, 19:48

A foot? :vlol: He reminds me of the Kinds of Leon, which upsets me. So I don't like him. Him and Danyl are the most overrated egotistical people I've ever seen on the show.

Miss Frank's performance was great :D Rapping!!!

marla_biggs
25-10-09, 19:50
Miss Frank are so gonna go home. This sux!

Minty Mouth
25-10-09, 19:51
I have a feeling it'll go to deadlock...and then Miss Frank will be going. :(

Mystery-King
25-10-09, 19:51
Miss Frank are so gonna go home. This sux!

Times like this you wish you weren't british... People are only voting for entertainment rather than talent. Can you even imagine a John & Edward Album? *shudders*