PDA

View Full Version : Tomb Raider Continues

Laras Boyfr.
18-08-09, 17:47
After I realized that we wouldnt get back the old classical Tomb Raider Games from Core,
I thought the trle community could make a new Tomb Raider game which fits with the original Tomb Raider Story
and which would fill some unlogical story holes like the continuation of AoD to Legend
(what has Lara done after the Nephilim was destroyed?Where is Kurtis?When and where meets Lara Alister & Zip?)And so on...

We have a lot of other examples for the fact that Eidos changed the developer.

So i thought we could make a new game which would fill the sometimes unlogical Story

To make this game better It would be better if experienced level builder,object builder,animators etc. would join the project.
Maybe this project will have a tradition like the BtB one.I don't want to be a leader of the project,I just had the idea now I would like to hear
your comments if we should develope this or not.

tombraider1703
18-08-09, 18:09
I love the idea :D

ggctuk
18-08-09, 18:51
When and where meets Lara Alister & Zip?)

*coughTombRaiderChroniclesVCIlevelscough*

Tombraider95
18-08-09, 19:08
I doubt you could say all that in One cough :rolleyes:

Tyhokan
18-08-09, 20:26
I think that a lot of builders already create levels that fill the blanks in the storyline, some people are working on such games right now. I know that there is a thread about an AOD sequel, and obviously Titak made Himalayan mysteries based on the short story from the tomb raider one manual. I am basically saying that what you are proposing seams to be happening already, that doesn't mean that you can't create your own level using your idea. I think it would be interesting to see how Lara met Alister. :)

larafan25
18-08-09, 20:44
hmmmm I'd rather core stuff stay in the core world, instead of brining crystals characters into it:)

Tyhokan
18-08-09, 20:59
hmmmm I'd rather core stuff stay in the core world, instead of brining crystals characters into it:)

true, very true.

mudkip25
19-08-09, 07:21
She met Alister in a Dumpster Salvaging the last of his food scraps while wrapped in the dirty blanket whom his mom before she got murdered by a team of ninja owls gave to him which she stole from the crazy wicked witch of the west sidewalk corner :D

scremanie
19-08-09, 07:39
She met Alister in a Dumpster Salvaging the last of his food scraps while wrapped in the dirty blanket whom his mom before she got murdered by a team of ninja owls gave to him which she stole from the crazy wicked witch of the west sidewalk corner :D

THIS!!

LMAO!!!!!! :hug:!! :D