PDA

View Full Version : What caused the crash?

Minimus
18-08-09, 19:46
Does anybody know what actually caused the plane crash that young Lara was in?

It wasn't Natla because she said in Underworld "When I heard what happened to the wife of the great Richard Croft,...". She told Lara that she killed her father, so if she killed Amelia Croft, she would have admitted it.

Was it just an ordinary crash? :confused:

God Horus
18-08-09, 19:53
I think it was just an ordinary crash.

Natla could have done it, the whole thing looked too convenient, the dais and sword were set up, and all they had to do was push the sword and then pull it out to go to Avalon. Maybe Natla set it up so that she knew they would crash near the temple and end up there, and maybe Lara was supposed to be the one to go to Avalon so Natla could force Richard to get the hammer and help her into Helheim. Then she would probably backstab them (literally)

Or.. again it could have been an ordinary crash. But imo way too convenient everything was set up like this.

Minimus
18-08-09, 19:57
I agree :)

But surely Natla would have told Lara, seeing as she said she killed Richard?

Garret
18-08-09, 20:48
Bad character animations, poor voice acting... Anything could have caused the plane to go down. It was the only way the powers that be could end the torture.

Rivendell
18-08-09, 21:02
:vlol:

Liquid Fire
18-08-09, 21:08
I think it was just an ordinary crash.

Natla could have done it, the whole thing looked too convenient, the dais and sword were set up, and all they had to do was push the sword and then pull it out to go to Avalon. Maybe Natla set it up so that she knew they would crash near the temple and end up there, and maybe Lara was supposed to be the one to go to Avalon so Natla could force Richard to get the hammer and help her into Helheim. Then she would probably backstab them (literally)

Or.. again it could have been an ordinary crash. But imo way too convenient everything was set up like this.

Erm, slight flaw: Natla could have just used to device and BAM she's in helheim. What's the point of sending someone there, to blackmail someone else to get her in when, when she could have just used the dais herself?

Seems abit pointless.

daventry
18-08-09, 21:19
Someone made a Theory that the Ghalali Key had a Connection with the Dais and once the Plane flew over that spot, something happend that caused the Crash, hence the reason how Lara and Amelia even found the place and we see Amelia dissapears with the Sword

Cristina
18-08-09, 21:19
Bad character animations, poor voice acting... Anything could have caused the plane to go down. It was the only way the powers that be could end the torture.

LMAO!:vlol:

da tomb raider!
18-08-09, 21:23
I imagine it was just an ordinary (and very convenient) crash.

Minimus
18-08-09, 22:35

That's your opinion. I'm not looking for sarcastic, off-topic answers.

Someone made a Theory that the Ghalali Key had a Connection with the Dais and once the Plane flew over that spot, something happend that caused the Crash, hence the reason how Lara and Amelia even found the place and we see Amelia dissapears with the Sword

That sounds quite interesting, actually.

tranniversary119
18-08-09, 23:51

Kind of like Lost in a way. Only we'll never really know what happened since they never answered that.

Tony9595
19-08-09, 00:21
Jacqueline Natla.

In Underworld she says she knew perfectly what happened to Amelia, she knew about the Dais Lara and Amelia used... so it could have been Natla :p

Minimus
19-08-09, 00:41
Jacqueline Natla.

In Underworld she says she knew perfectly what happened to Amelia, she knew about the Dais Lara and Amelia used... so it could have been Natla :p

But surely she would have told Lara that :confused: and she said she "heard" about it :pi:

Joely-Moley
19-08-09, 01:05
Need to get these guys onto it!

http://i31.************/24w6bt0.jpg

Minimus
19-08-09, 01:45
Need to get these people on to it!

Haha!! That's a good one :D

scremanie
19-08-09, 01:46
I believe it was the Ghalali key :)

Morsusmihi
19-08-09, 02:01
I'm pretty sure it was the Ghalali Key. It makes sense at least. If it was Natla she could've just used the dias herself.

Tony9595
19-08-09, 02:17
I believe it was the Ghalali key :)

:eek:
I would have never thought that. It's a good idea :)

Although still... it was just an accident, nothing hidden beneath it :p

Minimus
19-08-09, 02:24
I'm pretty sure it was the Ghalali Key. It makes sense at least. If it was Natla she could've just used the dias herself.

That's true :)

:eek:
I would have never thought that. It's a good idea :)

Although still... it was just an accident, nothing hidden beneath it :p

That's too much of a coincidence, surely ;)

Or maybe it wasn't... maybe Natla saw her opportunity and took it? :confused:

My head hurts.

Tony9595
19-08-09, 02:51
This is NOT MY VIDEO. But it shows what really happened.
It belongs to Tombraiderx08 on TRF.

At 1:06 there is the answer :)
QBqV7X7LNSg

scremanie
19-08-09, 03:00
LMAO!

I hate it when Lara is like "Are we going to crash?" and then her mum is like "Not unless its absolutely necessary." WTF?!?!?!!11

1. OF COURSE YOUR GOING TO ****IUNG CRASH LAARAA!!!!!!!

2. YOUR MUM IS STUPID!! because every time a plane crashes, its not necessary.. RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT :pi:

stooooopid script.

Tony9595
19-08-09, 03:18
That's why I liked that video :p

"Are we going to crash?

It's absolutely necessary!"

:vlol:

Minimus
19-08-09, 03:32
This is NOT MY VIDEO. But it shows what really happened.
It belongs to Tombraiderx08 on TRF.

At 1:06 there is the answer :)
QBqV7X7LNSg

Oh that video :) fattrannymess92 and I go back ;)

I loved it when she said "OH, GOD!" at the suitcase :jmp:

Minimus
19-08-09, 03:35
LMAO!

I hate it when Lara is like "Are we going to crash?" and then her mum is like "Not unless its absolutely necessary." WTF?!?!?!!11

1. OF COURSE YOUR GOING TO ****IUNG CRASH LAARAA!!!!!!!

2. YOUR MUM IS STUPID!! because every time a plane crashes, its not necessary.. RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT :pi:

stooooopid script.

No because even jet's have safety things for getting out of a plane that is going to crash ;) obviously in the conditions they couldn't use them, so they were forced to make a crash landing :confused:

Off-topic, but TR1, 2, 3, 4 and 5 conversations never made sense to me :confused: "...natural selection at an all time low, shipping out fresh meat will incite *goes on about some nonsense in a different language*". Lol.

scremanie
19-08-09, 03:57
No because even jet's have safety things for getting out of a plane that is going to crash ;) obviously in the conditions they couldn't use them, so they were forced to make a crash landing :confused:

Off-topic, but TR1, 2, 3, 4 and 5 conversations never made sense to me :confused: "...natural selection at an all time low, shipping out fresh meat will incite *goes on about some nonsense in a different language*". Lol.

You can not explain how lame the Legend script was. No matter what excuse you use, its the ****test Tomb Raider script EVER. Its full of cheesy one liners and tasteless humor. It has no right to even exist :mad:.

Tony9595
19-08-09, 03:59
You can not explain how lame the Legend script was. No matter what excuse you use, its the ****test Tomb Raider script EVER. Its full of cheesy one liners and tasteless humor. It has no right to even exist :mad:.

Oh please! It's not a party until something get's broken ;)

*Legend Lara thinking: My God! I've got the best script ever!!*

*AoD Lara appears, and kills her. "You unsavoury little runt!! I've got better lines*

scremanie
19-08-09, 04:04
Oh please! It's not a party until something get's broken ;)

*Legend Lara thinking: My God! I've got the best script ever!!*

*AoD Lara appears, and kills her. "You unsavoury little runt!! I've got better lines*

LMAO!!

You never have to be cold my Lara. ;)

/wrists

TombRaiderFan.
19-08-09, 05:32
I loved it when she said "OH, GOD!" at the suitcase :jmp:

:vlol: :vlol: That part was too funny :vlol:
Great video! :)

Uzi master
19-08-09, 05:59
Need to get these guys onto it!

was that supposed to be joke about CSI? (the one who doesn't laugh at the joke doesn't wab't people to think he gets it.

scremanie
19-08-09, 06:14
was that supposed to be joke about CSI? (the one who doesn't laugh at the joke doesn't wab't people to think he gets it.

NO LOL!

There is a show called Air Crash Investigation

They look at cases where planes have crashed and go through all the passengers stories and cases and try to find the cause of the crash. :)

Minimus
19-08-09, 09:44
You guys should see amore-guy's upcoming vid of what really happened on the plane :pi:

Vermillion
21-08-09, 22:57
It HAS to be the Ghalali-key. That's very interesting, because I never tought of that:hea:.

It can't be a coincidence. If this is the case, than the storyline is really deep:). Much deeper than Underworld anyway.

Minimus
22-08-09, 00:13
It HAS to be the Ghalali-key. That's very interesting, because I never tought of that:hea:.

It can't be a coincidence. If this is the case, than the storyline is really deep:). Much deeper than Underworld anyway.

Lol, I never thought of it before either! :cln:

Atlantisfreak666
22-08-09, 00:36
It was Janice.

Minimus
22-08-09, 00:55
Yes! That makes sense! Janice must have used the sword after Lara made the place look crowded, used it again to get to Nepal, planted a bomb in her handbag on the plane, boom boom then realised she couldn't go back so instead her customers were her clients of 2003's fathers.

Or it was Henry... :pi: