PDA

View Full Version : Celine Dion - Pregnant

scion05
18-08-09, 22:59
Celine Dion 'pregnant with second child'

Tuesday, August 18 2009, 16:31 BST
By Lara Martin (http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/showbiz/a172253/celine-dion-pregnant-with-second-child.html#), US Correspondent
http://images.digitalspy.co.uk/08/21/160x120_rex_765160a.jpgRex Features

Celine Dion is expecting her second child with husband René Angélil, according to reports.
The Quebec-born singer's representative is alleged to have confirmed the pregnancy to several media outlets.
A family friend is also reported to have confirmed the news to People, saying: "We learned this morning."
It has been suggested that the 41-year-old had been undergoing fertility treatment in New York.
Dion and Angélil are already parents to son René-Charles, 8. Angélil also has three children from two previous marriages.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/showbiz/a172253/celine-dion-pregnant-with-second-child.html

Brilliant news, I love Celine! Her return to Vegas can wait :D

Mokono
18-08-09, 23:03
Cheers for her, she's a great person.

Spong
18-08-09, 23:10
Cheers for her, she's a great person.

LOL, how do you know? Do you live with her? In private she might like clubbing baby seals to death for a laugh :D

She'd have to give that up though if she's pregnant.

Nerd For Life
18-08-09, 23:11
41?! She's been around for so long that I didn't think she was that young. Good for her. :)

Larson_1988
18-08-09, 23:21
:hug:

I'm so happy for her. :)

Nitro Typhoon
18-08-09, 23:53
I thought she was like in her 60s so I lol'ed quite hard when I read the title of the thread :vlol:

But good for her.

Love2Raid
18-08-09, 23:55
41?! She's been around for so long that I didn't think she was that young. Good for her. :)

I thought she was older too! :vlol:

Anyway, yeah congrats to her. I hope everything goes well. :)

Indiana Croft
19-08-09, 03:19
Some people just need to stop reproducing! How old is her husband anyway? It's like drawing sperm from Oscar Wilde.

Chocola teapot
19-08-09, 03:29
Some people just need to stop reproducing! How old is her husband anyway? It's like drawing sperm from Oscar Wilde.

...I can never un-Read that.

Melonie Tomb Raider
19-08-09, 03:37
Wow, she's a bit old to have a kid. O.o

scremanie
19-08-09, 03:58
AaqHfFpomxU

rowanlim
19-08-09, 04:22
Hm she's too old to have a kid but good for her, she's one of the warmest singers on the planet. Talented, too :tmb:

Mokono
19-08-09, 04:25

I'd like to see based in what you said so.

Since when there's such a thing as being "a bit old" to have kids? She's in her 40's, not her 60's.

ECB
19-08-09, 04:48
She's still alive.. :confused:

scremanie
19-08-09, 05:05
She's still alive.. :confused:

BAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HER VAGINA ISNT!!! :vlol:

scion05
19-08-09, 08:56
The thing alot of people don't realise about her age, is that she looks younger now than she did in her twenties :vlol:

41 too old ? You never cease to amaze me...

Kelly Craftman
19-08-09, 09:04
BAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HER VAGINA ISNT!!! :vlol:

haha!

its good for her to start a family! but didn't she leave it a bit late?

Legends
19-08-09, 09:08
^She already has a son with her husband. He's 8 I think.

I am so happy for her! :D

People seem to think she's older than she actually is. She was in her 20's in the 90's so either someone is really bad in math or they confuse her with her husband, who is like 68... That is another discussion. She's talked about this for years, and finally it's true! :D

Kelly Craftman
19-08-09, 09:19
^She already has a son with her husband. He's 8 I think.

I am so happy for her! :D

People seem to think she's older than she actually is. She was in her 20's in the 90's so either someone is really bad in math or they confuse her with her husband, who is like 68... That is another discussion. She's talked about this for years, and finally it's true! :D

has she? wow im so behind everyone! :p

Alex Fly
19-08-09, 09:27
Fantastic news ! I'm so glad for her ! :hug: :)

Spong
19-08-09, 09:56

Hm she's too old to have a kid but good for her, she's one of the warmest singers on the planet. Talented, too :tmb:

...but didn't she leave it a bit late?

As much as I couldn't really give two hoots about Celine Dion, I'm stunned at you guys thinking 41 is old. Or old in terms of having children anyway. Shame on you.

Legends
19-08-09, 10:18
has she? wow im so behind everyone! :p

Yes, He's name is Renè Charles. :D I sort of hope she gets a girl this time. Oh, how cute! :D

Nenya awakens
19-08-09, 11:16
LOL, how do you know? Do you live with her? In private she might like clubbing baby seals to death for a laugh :D

She'd have to give that up though if she's pregnant.

:eek:

She does have the power the paralyse people with the sound of her voice.

Rai
19-08-09, 11:55
Congrats to her and her husband. :D

To anyone who says that she is too old to have children, who are you to say that. Some women try for years to have children unsuccessfully and finally they're lucky. Some women wish to wait until they feel mature enough to cope with the responsibility. What is the right age to have a child? As long as a woman is still physically able to have children (before the menopause), then I say go for it. A woman's fertility is limited so why shouldn't they have a child whilst they still can? A man on the other hand can keep going into their 60s, 70s or older. That is a little too old I suppose as a father that age might not be able to keep up with their toddler. :p

Kelly Craftman
19-08-09, 12:00
As much as I couldn't really give two hoots about Celine Dion, I'm stunned at you guys thinking 41 is old. Or old in terms of having children anyway. Shame on you.

41 is old! compared to 17 :p

~Legend i reconise the name but theres no picture in my head! :o *googles*

Legends
19-08-09, 12:04
^I think it's better to have a child when you're mature rather than have a baby when you're still a teenager.

She does have the power the paralyse people with the sound of her voice.

Now that she does. :D

Congrats to her and her husband. :D

To anyone who says that she is too old to have children, who are you to say that. Some women try for years to have children unsuccessfully and finally they're lucky. Some women wish to wait until they feel mature enough to cope with the responsibility. What is the right age to have a child? As long as a woman is still physically able to have children (before the menopause), then I say go for it. A woman's fertility is limited so why shouldn't they have a child whilst they still can? A man on the other hand can keep going into their 60s, 70s or older. That is a little too old I suppose as a father that age might not be able to keep up with their toddler. :p

Exactly. Celine had her first child in 2001 after 6 years of trying. So, if she would've had a child when she first wanted to, she would've been when she was 26. You can't always control these things.

Love2Raid
19-08-09, 12:23
I know someone who had twins when she was 50 years old (or maybe even older). Yes, the 'natural' way, and they are both perfectly normal and healthy adults now.

So I don't get why some people are making such a big deal out of her age. :confused:

January_Snow*
19-08-09, 12:44
Im so happy for her, she is such a charismatic and nice person :D

And to you people talking she is too old, she isnt, what should she have a child as an 18 year old and ruin her whole life?

CroftGameGirl
19-08-09, 12:56
AaqHfFpomxU

I can't stop laughing at 'Enough babeh for now.' :vlol: My family are staring at me. :D :p

As soon as I started writing this reply this happened:
'Are you posting a comment on it?'
'Yeah it's funny :D :p'
'You're so sad :pi:'
':mad: :p'

xx_Hunt_xx
19-08-09, 13:17
41 too old to have a baby?
Quite sad people think that...41 is still young. 60 is too old to have a baby.
Congrats to her though.

xMiSsCrOfTx
19-08-09, 14:44

Okay, sure. But her husband? He's old enough to be a grandfather.

But as long as they're both healthy and happy, that's the most important thing. So, congrats to them. :)

Indiana Croft
20-08-09, 15:07
scientifically speaking, it gets riskier and riskier to the mother to carry and give birth to a baby after 35. 41 is techniqually "a bit old" for childbirth in that sense. And her husband is like in his 60's so yea...just factor that in when you compute how um slightly screwed up this really is. I love Celine as much as the next person but man they're playin russian roulette here