PDA

View Full Version : Peter Andre-Behind Closed Doors

touchthesky
20-08-09, 09:13
Woah, haven't we changed Mr Andre? He sounds so different! Even from his recent music, this song is different.

I absolutely love it.

9jWuz2jm2WU

Anyone else a fan of this song? Or just him in general? Yum yum :P

scion05
20-08-09, 09:21
I find it so coincidental that the minute he splits up from KP he releases an album full of break-up songs. Give it to december and they'll probably be back together.

marla_biggs
20-08-09, 10:52
video is good, music is good, voice is horrible!

Jack Croft
20-08-09, 10:59
I find it so coincidental that the minute he splits up from KP he releases an album full of break-up songs. Give it to december and they'll probably be back together.

100% agree.

Saphyre
20-08-09, 11:00

And soon after he'll release an album filled with love songs :rolleyes:

scion05
20-08-09, 11:03
And soon after he'll release an album filled with love songs :rolleyes:

*giggles*

waLhLr60P1s

digitizedboy
20-08-09, 11:06
^ That's awful! Cringe worthy

Saphyre
20-08-09, 11:08
*giggles*

waLhLr60P1s

OH EM GEE. . . I'm literally speechless!

Still wouldn't surprise me though, i mean other artists, P!nk for example have done similar things. Now i love p!nk to death but i could help but notice she releases "so what" when her and her husband break up and then "please don't leave me" when her and her husband conveniently make up. Or, it could just be a wiild coincidence. Either way, I won't hold it against her.

Still, I wouldn't put it past Jordan & Peter to do such a thing in future, and also with their reality shows. It'll be "Peter & Jordan, Back Together" or sumthing like that soon. Not saying the whole divorce thing is false or anything, because i believe its genuine, but if they do get back together i bet they'll cash in on it. Who wouldn't with their profile i suppose! :D

scion05
20-08-09, 11:09
The thing with Pink is that they were still friends, Katie " hates " Peter... fine by me lol.

Angelus
20-08-09, 11:13
Oh God his voice is horrible! :vlol:

Saphyre
20-08-09, 11:13
The thing with Pink is that they were still friends, Katie " hates " Peter... fine by me lol.

I suppose looking at it like that yeah, it does seem more likely they'd get back together, just happens to happen at the release of a fitting song of hers.

As for Katie & Peter, they hate each other now it seems, but i just wish the media would stop going on about it. Its a dirvorce man, Joe Bloggs down the street got divorced to his missus the other day, don't see why this should be any different. Its the world of the celebrity though. And to be honest, watching Katie & Peter reality shows is a small guilty pleasure of mine (did i just say that out loud?)

Lemmie
20-08-09, 11:22
I dislike both Katie Price and Peter Andre.

Her mostly for her 'novels' and general half-assed "I'm going to exploit every avenue to make money and get magazine covers" attitude.

Him for his music and his wilful stupidity.

Both of them for their TV shows.

I feel a little bit of sympathy for him, but none for KP.

Saphyre
20-08-09, 11:30
I dislike both Katie Price and Peter Andre.

Her mostly for her 'novels' and general half-assed "I'm going to exploit every avenue to make money and get magazine covers" attitude.

Him for his music and his wilful stupidity.

Both of them for their TV shows.

I feel a little bit of sympathy for him, but none for KP.

Insania anyone?

Admles
20-08-09, 11:33
He's still around?

I remember meeting him back in '95 when he performed at my High School!

disneyprincess20
20-08-09, 11:38
Hmmm... I wouldn't put it past them for this to be a publicity stunt, but if it is then that's cruel to the children, really cruel.

For the PA&KP haters, have a look at the Amazon customer reviews (http://www.amazon.co.uk/product-reviews/B000JU8FXK/ref=cm_cr_dp_all_summary?ie=UTF8&showViewpoints=1&sortBy=bySubmissionDateDescending) for their album 'A Whole New World'. The ocean of sarcasm on that page is wonderful!

My heart breaks at hearing the news that the two muscial geniuses behind this album have split. I can't help thinking that if they could just get together and listen once more to this masterpiece of pure love that they might once more find true happiness together.

I feel I am not even worthy to review this utterly fantastic masterpiece.

The songs are so deep and meaningful, I cry every time I even look at the CD, let alone listen to it.

Andre and Price have completely surpassed musical standards, so much, that I can't even comprehend listening to another band EVER AGAIN.

In fact, I have to stop writing this review now. I am crying hysterically with joy.

The talent and sincerity ooze from the CD grooves like oil from an olive.

Why anyone would want to listen to the new Loyalties album when Katie and Pete (I feel I can call them by their first names) are releasing stellar masterpieces like this is beyond me!

As my good friend Mike Hunt said, this is all killer, no filler.

Rai
20-08-09, 12:29
When I saw that Katie was to be the focus of an 'After Pete' type fly-on-the-wall show, I thought she'd gone to an all time low cashing in on their divorce. Now Peter is only doing the same - but at least he has his music and some talent. This latest single isn't bad really.

Lemmie
20-08-09, 12:32
Insania anyone?

What about Insania? I didn't like Insania.

Well, not much. :p

Reggie
20-08-09, 12:36
Even if he was good, I still can't really take Peter Andre seriously. :p

Saphyre
20-08-09, 13:35
What about Insania? I didn't like Insania.

Well, not much. :p

exactly, it was a bloody mess that song! haha, i was asking sarcastically lol

tlr online
20-08-09, 13:36
When is Jordan releasing her album? :rolleyes:

Lemmie
20-08-09, 13:37
exactly, it was a bloody mess that song! haha, i was asking sarcastically lol

Ah, I see! I thought you were providing it as an example of his best work! :vlol:

*giggles*

waLhLr60P1s

If ever there was a need for rotten tomatoes, this was it. :D