PDA

View Full Version : General Athletics 2009 Thread

TR FAN 18
20-08-09, 21:42
Has anyone been watching the athletics lately? Usain Bolt is INCREDIBLE! 19.19 secs on the 200m sprint and 9.58 on the 100m! :yik:

Nannonxyay
20-08-09, 21:48
UGH. WHY DO THEY PUT THAT RUBBISH ON TV? GOD DAMN IT. I DO NOT PAY MY TV LICENSE TO WATCH THIS CRAP.

Taking a leaf out of your book. :whi: :ton: Just teasing you.

I've caught some parts of it and it seems pretty awesome. I have to say, I laughed earlier on today when a runner named Hooker stacked it and landed on her face. :vlol:

Your_Envy*
20-08-09, 21:51
Sure thing, cause our Primož Kozmus was the first in the hammer throwing! :jmp:

GO PRIMOŽ! :yah:

Hammer thrower Primoz Kozmus (Slovenia) further validated his Beijing victory with a dominating performance: He recorded the three longest throws of the competition.

FourBalls
20-08-09, 21:52
I'm actually surprised a thread about this didn't pop up earlier. It's been going on for quite a few days now.

I don't like sports much but when I start watching I just...watch :p And it can be pretty interesting.

And yes, Usain Bolt is insane XD

And yay we got one bronze!

jarhead
20-08-09, 22:02
Ive been glues as I love athletics. Cannot believe Usain Bolt but that Scandal with the south Africans gender is all they mention

Kelly Craftman
20-08-09, 22:09
and that women who looks like a man and sounds like one! :eek:

just croft
20-08-09, 22:10
Yes I've been watching some of it... mostly the Triple Jump, the UK got it's revenge, it was one time even though :ton:

but that Scandal with the south Africans gender is all they mention

:confused:

Love2Raid
20-08-09, 23:04
Usain Bolt FTW!!!!
:yah:

The guy is like a cheetah or something! :eek:

IvanaKC
21-08-09, 12:33
Does anyone here watched high jump women? I like that discipline.
High jump and 400 m hurdles women are my favorite.
I noticed that girls from Jamaica, USA and Kenya re the best in running.