PDA

View Full Version : A spoof/parody of Eros Ramazzotti & Tina Turner

DMC
21-08-09, 00:29
Hi guys :)

I made this parody with my friends, it's a parody of the song " Cose Della Vita (Can't Stop Thinking About You)" Eros and Tina did, I'm sure most of you know it, well anyways, we resang the song in our version, and shot the video (notice that some (well most) of the Italian parts aren't pronounced good actually) but I hope no one gets offended because we love Italy :D

w3tUiOvO7dQ

that's the video, I play Eros in the video and my friend plays Tina :D

Hope you all like, it's quite similar to the original.

And tell me honestly what you think.

:)

P.S. We founded this group called " The Creative Teens " because we wanna show the world what we can do (and that is act, sing, dance and all) but most of our videos are in our native language (except this one and a few more) because my friends aren't that good in English -.-

anyways, if you like it, join our Facebook group here

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=130137245336&ref=mf

Mokono
21-08-09, 00:31
Dude, you rock! Everytime i hear Eros in the radio i wanna puke... But this is a very enjoyable spoof. I'm glad people like you make fun of him :vlol:!

DMC
21-08-09, 00:34
Dude, you rock! Everytime i hear Eros in the radio i wanna puke... But this is a very enjoyable spoof. I'm glad people like you make fun of him :vlol:!

hahahahahah, thanks :)

I have nothing against Eros or Tina, really, we just thought the combination of Tina and Eros was funny so we made a parody :D

Mokono
21-08-09, 00:43
hahahahahah, thanks :)

I have nothing against Eros or Tina, really, we just thought the combination of Tina and Eros was funny so we made a parody :D

You should make fun of another italian singer... Maybe Tiziano Ferro? I gotta hate his song "De Tardes Negras" or whatever that nasty abomination was ported to Spanish. Oh, and don't miss Ms. Pausini ;)...

DMC
21-08-09, 00:45
You should make fun of another italian singer... Maybe Tiziano Ferro? I gotta hate his song "De Tardes Negras" or whatever that nasty abomination was ported to Spanish. Oh, and don't miss Ms. Pausini ;)...

You really don't like Italian singers, don't you? :)

Mokono
21-08-09, 00:49
You really don't like Italian singers, don't you? :)

Actually i like them... Laura Pausini sings really beautiful songs and Tiziano Ferro was ok in Rojo Relativo, but local radios are obsessed with the same songs over and over again...

DMC
21-08-09, 00:59
Actually i like them... Laura Pausini sings really beautiful songs and Tiziano Ferro was ok in Rojo Relativo, but local radios are obsessed with the same songs over and over again...

Yes, Laura Pausini is amazing :D