PDA

View Full Version : Can you name the 100 people from this picture?

Alex Shepherd
21-08-09, 15:29
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v628/j7wild/100gezichten.jpg

Easy to guess them all or hard to guess them all?
:p

Mad Tony
21-08-09, 15:30
Stop making all these threads...

Someone posted this a little while back, I'll try and find the thread.

Rai
21-08-09, 15:31
Sorry Alex, we've seen this before, not so long ago. I don't know how old the other thread is though and I can't remember what it was called either to search for it.

The longer you look at the picture, the more people you recognise. There are definitely some I wouldn't get though without cheating.

Alex Shepherd
21-08-09, 15:33
Stop making all these threads...

Someone posted this a little while back, I'll try and find the thread.

It's none of your business, I can post any thread I like, you don't have to talk to me like that even if you are islamaphobic , just leave me alone already.

Lee croft
21-08-09, 15:34
well you do make alot of them and it has been posted not long ago so i dont see why it needs another one

Alex Shepherd
21-08-09, 15:36
well you do make alot of them and it has been posted not long ago so i dont see why it needs another one

Because I didn't know that, but can you show me?

remote91
21-08-09, 15:39
It's none of your business, I can post any thread I like, you don't have to talk to me like that even if you are islamaphobic , just leave me alone already.
Aw hell naw gurl :ohn:

You do make a lot of threads though..

Mad Tony
21-08-09, 15:40
It's none of your business, I can post any thread I like, you don't have to talk to me like that even if you are islamaphobic , just leave me alone already.Err, what? :confused:

Alex Shepherd
21-08-09, 15:40
Aw hell naw gurl :ohn:

You do make a lot of threads though..

Guy ;) Please check my profile picture do I look like a girl?

remote91
21-08-09, 15:41
It was part of the joke and tell me you did NOT just give me the condescending wink.

stereopathic
21-08-09, 15:42
Err, what? :confused:

just what i was thinking. where'd that come from?

Alex Shepherd
21-08-09, 15:45
It was part of the joke and tell me you did NOT just give me the condescending wink.

I am sorry then, and no it isn't, it was a real wink

Err, what? :confused:

OH! you must look it up, it means people who hates Islam and have a serious problem with them, you must treat me as any other member weather I am a Muslim or not, I am like any member here from this forum and if you PLEASE give some respects and thanks.

remote91
21-08-09, 15:45
I am sorry then, and no it isn't, it was a real wink

Wanna go out sometime?

Changeling
21-08-09, 15:46
OH! you must look it up, it means people who hates Islam and have a serious problem with them, you must treat me as any other member weather I am a Muslim or not, I am like any member here from this forum and if you PLEASE give some respects and thanks.

Just because Mad Tony says that doesn't mean he has something against you that's to do with race or religion... you're jumping to conclusions.

stereopathic
21-08-09, 15:46

he knows what it means. and he's not an islamophobe. you may not see eye-to-eye with him on some issues, but he's no bigot. that's a serious accusation.

Mad Tony
21-08-09, 15:47
OH! you must look it up, it means people who hates Islam and have a serious problem with them, you must treat me as any other member weather I am a Muslim or not, I am like any member here from this forum and if you PLEASE give some respects and thanks.Yeah... but I don't hate Muslims though. If I hate Muslims then why would I get on well with some of the Muslim members of this forum?

I may have seen a bit cold towards you recently not because of your religion but because of how you've acted in some of the threads here.

Mokono
21-08-09, 15:59
You two stop fighting each others. Alex, this is essentially a Tomb Raider Forum, but even when the applicability for threads in GC is a bit ambiguous, there's no need to start a fight to prove what your thread deserves to remain open or not.

Also:

Spam Policy

7.1 - www.tombraiderforums.com operates a strict no-spam policy. Members spamming our forum with frivolous and/or duplicate posts will have their posts removed and their membership revoked for a specified period of time. Persistent offenders will have their membership cancelled.

If a thread has been made before, there's no need to make a clone of it. there's also no need to bump it, unless it's something really relevant (i.e. The Historical Threads).

Now, last but not less important:

1.3 - By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are offensive, derogatory, obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws. www.tombraiderforums.com is essentially a video-game forum with content geared to the video-games industry, in particular the Tomb Raider series. Our forum is predominately populated by younger members, and we therefore request members post respectfully and responsibly. We have an additional forum for mature members over the age of eighteen.

Those rules applies for every single one of us, with no exception at all. Of course, ambiguety exists, but this is not like the debate threads, right?

takamotosan
21-08-09, 16:21
Wanna go out sometime?

WIN

:mis:

Git it GURL.

scion05
21-08-09, 16:34
MT is not an islamaphone... at all. I don't always get on with him, but I don't consider him a bigot at all. Maybe he comes across that way, I don't know, but as a person, he's fine.

You know, you do yourself no favours by acting so rude all the time, seriously, you've just jumped down two peoples throats. The threads seem to be coming at a rate of fifty per minute.

Love2Raid
21-08-09, 16:37
Donīt feel personally attacked by this Alex Sheperd, because it isnīt personal. There is already a thread about this, if I remember it right, it was created by Lara Croft! not too long ago and it had many replies.

So it does feel a bit pointless to do it all over again you know. :o

bloodstormaoa
21-08-09, 16:37
Wanna go out sometime?

You're on fire today :D

just croft
21-08-09, 16:51

No one's being islamaphobic. You on the other hand in the little time you've been on these forums, made enough negative remarks about people you have other religions or non at all, homosexuals and even made a thread were women weren't supposly allowed to go. People try to respect you but all you can do is go berserker and not respect anyone else. And it has got nothing to do with your race or religion, can you even count the times you've ofended serveral people in this forum in the little time you were here?

Now I haven't seen that picture posted before. It does make a very good thread for discussion, but if there's another one already, then that's the one where we should chat. That was all they're trying to tell you, there was absolutly no need to say something like that.

Love2Raid
21-08-09, 16:57
http://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=150483

viper456
21-08-09, 17:01
http://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=150483

Oh look; and it has the decency not to post some big ass picture in the opening thread too! wait for it waaaaait for it....;) CONDESCENDING WINK! W00T

Mad Tony
21-08-09, 17:03
Oh look; and it has the decency not to post some big ass picture in the opening thread too! wait for it waaaaait for it....;) CONDESCENDING WINK! W00TIslamaphobe.

viper456
21-08-09, 17:04
Islamaphobe.

dayum right! cept not really lol

miss.haggard
21-08-09, 17:06
This thread is better than HBO!

Mokono
21-08-09, 17:07
No one's being islamaphobic. You on the other hand in the little time you've been on these forums, made enough negative remarks about people you have other religions or non at all, homosexuals and even made a thread were women weren't supposly allowed to go. People try to respect you but all you can do is go berserker and not respect anyone else. And it has got nothing to do with your race or religion, can you even count the times you've ofended serveral people in this forum in the little time you were here?

Now I haven't seen that pictured posted before. It does make a very good thread for discussion, but if there's another one already, then that's the one where we should chat. That was all they're trying to tell you, there was absolutly no need to say something like that.

I'm sorry, but i think a few members here made wrong links between his religion and his personality. I recognize he has an homophobe stand, but he's not mean at all when he's engages certain personal conversations towards someone; i mean, at least he can separate those toughts forged in his mind to his social capabilities. Just ask those who are gay and still talk with him normaly. And as for the thread where women weren't allowed to get in, i think it's an awful cinsidence considering that certain muslim countries restrict women escential rights; however, the thread itself was something really trivial, a huge joke, not relevant at all (it eventually got closed because of it's irrelevance).

Unfourtunately hurt people tends to became ballistic sometimes, wich is not an excuse at all, but have a look at this. See, that's not from someone who labels himself as an openly Christian. Sorry for not minding in my own business, but this is not the first time something like this happens.

Mad Tony
21-08-09, 17:08
But I am openly Christian? :confused: What's this got to do with anything anyway? I've actually defended Islam and religion in general in the past. I've never attacked Alex Shepherd on his religion. To be honest, it's not his religion I have a problem with.

scion05
21-08-09, 17:08
http://img136.imageshack.us/img136/3240/donotfeedthetrollldx.png

Or alternatively, carry on, this is very entertaining... :D

Romantics Inc.
21-08-09, 17:11
Seriously, leave Alex Shepard alone. If anyone has a true problem with his threads, then just dont look at them! He isnt doing anything to harm anyone.

@ Alex: I truely sucked at naming the people... :p i got about 6

TRhalloween
21-08-09, 17:11
He isnt doing anything to harm anyone.

He's doing as much as he can.

viper456
21-08-09, 17:12
See if this was on Facebook we wouldn't have this problem; everyone would be tagged! Well unless someone untagged themselves...I can see Einstein doing that...dayyyyum not his best angle.

scion05
21-08-09, 17:13
See if this was on Facebook we wouldn't have this problem; everyone would be tagged! Well unless someone untagged themselves...I can see Einstein doing that...dayyyyum not his best angle.

:vlol:

Romantics Inc.
21-08-09, 17:14
He's doing as much as he can.

what has he done to hurt someone?

Minimus
21-08-09, 17:14
This has nothing to do with why the thread was created... I recognize maybe several people, but I can't name them all. Where's all this racism come from??

You can't use religion as a shield for an offense completely unrelated. :)

Nannonxyay
21-08-09, 17:15

LMFAO. :vlol:

@Romantics inc, he's a hypocrite, he spams and he's generally very offensive to other members. He tells people to not be islamphobic, even though Mad Tony showed no signs of doing so, and he himself (Alex) is a very hateful, homophobic person, that makes him a hypocrite. Not to mention he starts about fifty threads a day. He got all defensive because Mad Tony said he was over doing it with the whole starting new threads, and thus decided to jump on Tony and start calling him an islamaphobe to make himself look in the right.

EDIT: I didn't mean Mad Tony was homophobic. I meant Alex was. Just clearing things up incase you mis-read it.

takamotosan
21-08-09, 17:17
Seriously, leave Alex Shepard alone. If anyone has a true problem with his threads, then just dont look at them! He isnt doing anything to harm anyone.

http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg210/RoyaleWihCheese/chris-crocker.jpg

;)

Nannonxyay
21-08-09, 17:18
^Just what I was thinking. :vlol:

Minimus
21-08-09, 17:18
LMFAO. :vlol:

@Romanticsinc, he's a hypocrite, he spams and he's generally very offensive to other members. He tells people to not be islamphobic, even though Mad Tony showed no signs of doing so, and he himself is a very hateful, homophobic person, that makes him a hypocrite. Not to mention he starts about fifty threads a day.

Homophobic?!

@Alex: Hypocrite! :pi:

miss.haggard
21-08-09, 17:19
Exactly what I thought... ^

Nannonxyay
21-08-09, 17:20
Homophobic?!

@Alex: Hypocrite! :pi:

Yup. He's a homophobe in denial. He says he doesn't hate gay people, he just wants them to be saved. That's still homophobic to me.

scion05
21-08-09, 17:20
Mad Tony isn't homophobic, he's just very opinionated. He's just very outspoken on his beliefs... and oughta marry Bush.... Just kidding Ben, !!!!

Nannonxyay
21-08-09, 17:21
Mad Tony isn't homophobic, he's just very opinionated. He's just very outspoken on his beliefs... and oughta marry Bush.... Just kidding Ben, !!!!
:D

I didn't mean Mad Tony. I meant Alex Shepard. :ton:

Minimus
Yup. He's a homophobe in denial. He says he doesn't hate gay people, he just wants them to be saved. That's still homophobic to me.

Off topic now, but when did he show signs of being homophobic? (Not in this thread, obviously...) :o

TRhalloween
what has he done to hurt someone?

This I would say this could cause offense:

scion05
Oh, him I aint gonna stick up for.

Romantics Inc.
http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg210/RoyaleWihCheese/chris-crocker.jpg

;)

I KNOW :vlol: i was waiting for that lolz!

Lee croft
21-08-09, 17:22

:vlol: joker!

Love2Raid
Someone should rename this thread into :"The General Gossip About Alex Shepherd Thread"

:rolleyes:

Minimus
Someone should rename this thread into :"The General Gossip about Alex Shepherd Thread"

:rolleyes:

Lol good idea :vlol:

Nannonxyay
21-08-09, 17:23
Off topic now, but when did he show signs of being homophobic? (Not in this thread, obviously...) :o

Ages ago he started a whole "GAYS ARE BAD" drama and has generally said that gay people are wrong, all along. If you read some more of his posts, you'll see this.

@Love2Raid correction: "The General Alex Shepard Fact Thread."

Minimus
21-08-09, 17:23
Ages ago he started a whole "GAYS ARE BAD" drama and has generally said that gay people are wrong, all along. If you read some more of his posts, you'll see this.

:eek: Oh my, that's disgusting!!!!11!!1! shame on you, Alex!!!!! :smk:

Love2Raid
21-08-09, 17:24
Let it rest, it's enough really. He's entitled to his own opinion.

Nannonxyay
21-08-09, 17:26
He's entitled to insulting forum members and spreading hate about a select group of people, then go and start bashing other members for doing nothing wrong and getting all defesive? As I recall he's been banned for doing excactly that, unless that was because he spammed the forum.

Minimus
21-08-09, 17:27
Let it rest, it's enough really. He's entitled to his own opinion.

Why hasn't he been banned? I thought racism, homophob-ism (is that a word?:vlol:) and general bad ism's con-sequenced in immediate permanent bans?

jackles
21-08-09, 17:32
What a mess,

People need to remember that this is a discussion forum. Leave the attitudes out of it.

If anyone is interested in actually doing this game there is an link posted.

Just to remind you once again

1.3 - By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are offensive, derogatory, obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws. www.tombraiderforums.com is essentially a video-game forum with content geared to the video-games industry, in particular the Tomb Raider series. Our forum is predominately populated by younger members, and we therefore request members post respectfully and responsibly. We have an additional forum for mature members over the age of eighteen.

Keep that in mind before you type.