21-08-09, 17:33
happy ramadan to all muslims like myself we kol sana weentom tayeben

Mokono
21-08-09, 17:35

It's still 21 in certain countries.

Catapharact
21-08-09, 17:35
Happy Ramadan to you too. Boy this is gonna be an interesting Ramadan for me. Travelling and fasting at the same time... On the bright side, me and the missus are gonna be having way too much fun to focus on the... "sinful urges" to so to speak :p.

Its gonna be delightful.

cool_omar
21-08-09, 17:36
It's still 21 in certain countries.

i didnt know that :p sorry

Biddy
21-08-09, 17:37
Happy Ramadan folks!

Oof, let's see how fasting goes for me this time. :hea: :D

NemesisX13X
21-08-09, 17:38
Oh, its gonna SUCK for me! T_T

Chocola teapot
21-08-09, 17:39
Even though I'm not muslim, I'm going to wish You all happy ramadan. Happy ramadan guys.

TRULuverzz
21-08-09, 17:42
I myself am not a Muslim aswell but i wish all you a happy ramadan :tmb:

rowanlim
21-08-09, 17:45
Happy Ramadhan :wve:

I'm not a Muslim but I eat less during the Ramadhan :D

LaraLuvrrr
21-08-09, 17:50
What is Ramadan? I only know basic knowledge of Islam :o

raiderfun
21-08-09, 17:50
Happy Ramadan to all Muslims ! :D

It is going to be challenging this year due to the high temperature, may we all have a great endurance :)

BTW, I don't know if it's tomorrow or after tomorrow for us :p

Holiest Islamic month during which muslims fast from the sunrise until the sunset :D

stereopathic
21-08-09, 17:51
Ramadan always reminds me of the greatest professional basketball player we had here in Houston, Hakeem Olajuwon. myself and other local sports fans would look on in awe as he would continue to dominate the competition even though much of the time he hadn't eaten since the previous night. it was quite a feat and one we all learned to respect and admire.

while i'm not a muslim, i want to wish all of you a safe and happy Ramadan. :)

NemesisX13X
21-08-09, 17:52

Its the month where all muslims have to fast, from sunrise till sunset. :D

LaraLuvrrr
21-08-09, 17:55
^ Ohhh I see... well happy Ramadan :D
I havent had much of an appetite lately so I guess I'm kinda following it

NemesisX13X
21-08-09, 17:57
Awesome huh? XD

rowanlim
21-08-09, 18:00
^ Ohhh I see... well happy Ramadan :D
I havent had much of an appetite lately so I guess I'm kinda following it

From what I understand, it's about observing the holy month & to control your urges (or something like that).

For some reason, food taste better during this month :D

raiderfun
21-08-09, 18:06
From what I understand, it's about observing the holy month & to control your urges (or something like that).

Yes, urges and many things, also the month in which people must avoid insulting, lying, being hypocrite, and and and...the list is so long, it's not just about drinking and eating ;)

And yes, the food tastes better, we always wait for that moment and it seems like food has more value :D

takamotosan
21-08-09, 19:27
Not allowed to eat all day??
Why haven't I been partaking?
I'd lose so much weight!!

:p

Happy Ramadan, y'all :)

drakl0r
21-08-09, 19:34
Happy Ramadhan to Muslims :wve:

Though I'm not Muslim, but somehow I also eat less during the month lol. In my country (Malaysia) I think it starts today (22th August)

And there will be a lot nice food sold in "baazar ramadhan" for "berbuka puasa" :D

Alex Shepherd
21-08-09, 20:17

Ramadan Mubarak
Kel 3am wenta bi alf 5air w nchallah yen3ada 3alek

RAMADAN KAREEM

http://deculture101.files.wordpress.com/2008/09/ramadankareemmoon3.jpg

TRfan23
21-08-09, 20:19
Happy ramdam Muslims :) :hug: (Me not Muslim)

What if you suffer from fainting if you don't eat much during the day though? Also is it compulsory for you?

CroftGameGirl
21-08-09, 20:23
Happy Ramadan my Muslim brothers and sisters!! :D :hug:
I'm gonna try and fast this year! :jmp: It's gonna be hard ;_; You can't even swear etc :(
Anyway, good luck to everyone else :tmb: :)

TombRaiderCool
21-08-09, 20:31
Happy Ramadan! :D

Catapharact
21-08-09, 20:37
What if you suffer from fainting if you don't eat much during the day though? Also is it compulsory for you?

It is manditory for any ABLE-BODIED Muslim over the age of 16. If you suffer from Hypoglycemia or any other medical condition that requires nutrition, then you are obviously exempt from fasting.

NemesisX13X
21-08-09, 21:10
Its gonna be 4:25 in like.. 3 hours :p
Im scared :vlol:
I still have to fast 19 days from last year >_>

Mokono
21-08-09, 21:13
رمضان كريم

NemesisX13X
21-08-09, 21:14
^ I taught you that one! :p

Mokono
21-08-09, 21:16
^ I taught you that one! :p

And also to place the exclamation marks in the correct order :p.

NemesisX13X
21-08-09, 21:17
And also to place the exclamation marks in the correct order :p.

Place the full stop in the correct order! :p

Alex Shepherd
21-08-09, 21:25
I wish you could tell us what's happening with your country in Ramadan day, even the ones who don't celebrate it.

Dark Lugia 2
21-08-09, 21:27
Ramadan starts tommorrow in England :) Cant wait! Though I'm worried about losing weight, cause I'm already underweight.

da tomb raider!
21-08-09, 21:28
Happy Ramadan to all of you Muslims out there. :)

Liberta
21-08-09, 21:51
Ooooh my favourite month although sometimes the devil invades my mind and makes me feel annoyed 'cause I ain't gonna eat, no I guess I can afford that from dawn to dusk, the hardest is to not drink goodness me!! lool ! :eek::eek:
Anyway, we all have been accustomed to do that since a long, for me since 6 years. So I'll survive ^^

Besides, It's sooo awesome the way that all people are getting ready for it, different costums, different food new kinds I mean yummyyy!! Then all gathered around the table waiting for the calling of Maghreb , starring at those fabulous foods !! And even people's behavior changes, they wind up as it was already said their hypocrisy, cheating,, 'cause they consider how much holy is the month ^^

Soo Ramadan kareem full of energy, & don't forget lots of prayers!! I'll pray for TOMB RAIDER 10 to be more beautiful and successful XD!!!

raiderfun
21-08-09, 21:53
Happy ramdam Muslims :) :hug: (Me not Muslim)

If you really cannot bear it, then you can cancel, but in worst case.

Happy Ramadan my Muslim brothers and sisters!! :D :hug:
I'm gonna try and fast this year! :jmp: It's gonna be hard ;_; You can't even swear etc :(
Anyway, good luck to everyone else :tmb: :)

Well that's a good thing, isn't it ? :p

Ramadan starts tommorrow in England :) Cant wait! Though I'm worried about losing weight, cause I'm already underweight.

Same here, it starts tomorrow. But actually, I don't think in ramadan you loose weight, because you catch up at the evening :D

tonyme
21-08-09, 22:19
Happy Ramadan to all the Muslim people!

I'm not Muslim but I know how important this holiday is for them! :)

Love2Raid
21-08-09, 22:54
Good luck everyone! :hug:

It's 1 am here and I've already started eating, yum yum. :vlol:
Gonna be real tough this year. :o

:tmb:

NemesisX13X
21-08-09, 22:54
^ Tell me about it! with all the heat! :hea: meh, Im gonna be sleeping all day anyways, :vlol:

Love2Raid
21-08-09, 22:56
^
Lucky you! :D

Catapharact
21-08-09, 22:58
^ Tell me about it! with all the heat! :hea: meh, Im gonna be sleeping all day anyways, :vlol:

Heh... Wish I had that kind of luxary. Nope. Even when I am on vacation, (fortunately yet unfortunately) I have way too many things to do...

raiderfun
21-08-09, 23:24
It is manditory for any ABLE-BODIED Muslim over the age of 16. If you suffer from Hypoglycemia or any other medical condition that requires nutrition, then you are obviously exempt from fasting.

Why necessarily 16 ? It's those who reached puberty who are asked to fast, they can be either 10 or 18 years old ;)

NemesisX13X
21-08-09, 23:24
^
Lucky you! :D

Heh... Wish I had that kind of luxary. Nope. Even when I am on vacation, (fortunately yet unfortunately) I have way too many things to do...

Die from jelousy! :ton:

Meh, good luck guys :D

Love2Raid
21-08-09, 23:26
Why necessarily 16 ? It's those who reached puberty who are asked to fast, they can be either 10 or 18 years old ;)

Doesn't it depend on whenever you feel ready for it?

NemesisX13X
21-08-09, 23:28

Nop, puberty it is. :p

raiderfun
21-08-09, 23:32

Nop, puberty it is. :p

^ That's the answer ;) :)

TRfan23
22-08-09, 00:42
If you really cannot bear it, then you can cancel, but in worst case.

Why? Would you get into serious trouble?

drakl0r
22-08-09, 03:11
I wish you could tell us what's happening with your country in Ramadan day, even the ones who don't celebrate it.

Although I don't celebrate it, about 60% of my country's population did. During this month, there will be a lot of food sold in the evening, which I like. Gonna start hunting for food this evening lol :D

And some of the classes also ended earlier, so I'm more relaxed during the month :D

raiderfun
22-08-09, 10:57
Why? Would you get into serious trouble?

What do you mean ? In which case ?

Although I don't celebrate it, about 60% of my country's population did. During this month, there will be a lot of food sold in the evening, which I like. Gonna start hunting for food this evening lol :D

And some of the classes also ended earlier, so I'm more relaxed during the month :D

Nice. Where do you live may I ask ? :D

Alex Shepherd
22-08-09, 11:48

It doesn't matter the age, even less then 10, only the one who have the power to fast. ;)

Ramadan Kareem to all of you.

NemesisX13X
22-08-09, 11:49
Im starving! :vlol:

raiderfun
22-08-09, 12:11
It doesn't matter the age, even less then 10, only the one who have the power to fast. ;)

Ramadan Kareem to all of you.

Thank you you too :)

And yes the age doesn't matter. I fasted two days when I was only 5 years old :p

Im starving! :vlol:

Really ? Maybe you didn't eat much yesterday, until now I feel ok, and can even go for sport now :D

NemesisX13X
22-08-09, 12:16
Really ? Maybe you didn't eat much yesterday, until now I feel ok, and can even go for sport now :D

I did eat yesterday! :p Actually, Im not really hungry, just so freaking thirsty! :p

peffect
22-08-09, 14:26
I'm kinda late... But what a great month we Muslims're having! :D

Happy Ramadhan to all of you!

Ooooh my favourite month although sometimes the devil invades my mind and makes me feel annoyed 'cause I ain't gonna eat, no I guess I can afford that from dawn to dusk, the hardest is to not drink goodness me!! lool ! :eek::eek:
Anyway, we all have been accustomed to do that since a long, for me since 6 years. So I'll survive ^^

Besides, It's sooo awesome the way that all people are getting ready for it, different costums, different food new kinds I mean yummyyy!! Then all gathered around the table waiting for the calling of Maghreb , starring at those fabulous foods !! And even people's behavior changes, they wind up as it was already said their hypocrisy, cheating,, 'cause they consider how much holy is the month ^^

Soo Ramadan kareem full of energy, & don't forget lots of prayers!! I'll pray for TOMB RAIDER 10 to be more beautiful and successful XD!!!

I'll love to have a taste of your Oranese meals, Bouthayna! :)

For those who might love to facilitate the task: Occupy your day!
And I don't mean to spend the day loving the pillow!
Once again, Happy Ramadham for y'all and Saha Ftourkom !

Chocola teapot
22-08-09, 14:30
Happy Fasting.

ShadyCroft
22-08-09, 14:36
Happy Ramadan my friends ! :)

Alex Fly
22-08-09, 14:37
Happy ramadan to you guys ! :)

Your_Envy*
22-08-09, 14:45
Happy Ramadan for all the Muslims on TRF! :hug:

raiderfun
22-08-09, 18:00
Thank you all ! :D

I did eat yesterday! :p Actually, Im not really hungry, just so freaking thirsty! :p

Opposite for me now, a little hungry but not thirsty :)

Drone
22-08-09, 18:04
Happy Ramadan, people :wve:

Liberta
22-08-09, 19:37
I'm kinda late... But what a great month we Muslims're having! :D

Happy Ramadhan to all of you!

I'll love to have a taste of your Oranese meals, Bouthayna! :)

For those who might love to facilitate the task: Occupy your day!
And I don't mean to spend the day loving the pillow!
Once again, Happy Ramadham for y'all and Saha Ftourkom !

Right as rain, thanks for you too & saha ftourkom everybody ^^

Good day wasn't it ! Actually for me it wasn't pretty hard at all :D Hope it's gonna be easy all along the month :)

drakl0r
22-08-09, 19:54
Nice. Where do you live may I ask ? :D

Malaysia, a South East Asian country :)

raiderfun
22-08-09, 21:56

Lol, don't worry I know all countries of the world :vlol:

That's nice, you and rowanlim live in the same country ;)

Love2Raid
22-08-09, 22:06
So how did everyones first day go? :)

I ate too much. http://www.ben-newman.de/smilie/health/Joker_PDT_35.gif

raiderfun
22-08-09, 22:07
It was ok, I went to the mosque after eating, I didn't eat very very much :)

Love2Raid
22-08-09, 22:42
Great! Very smart of you. It wasn't my intention to stuff myself like that lol. I wasn't even hungry, but the food just tasted so damn good. :D

Alex Shepherd
22-08-09, 22:56
What was your first fast food for the first day of Ramadan?

Love2Raid
22-08-09, 23:02
Uhmmm, :p...I think it was 'dates', or whatever they are called in English. Yummy!! :D

And then something, I don't know it's name :o, like potatoes, sliced, then put in some sort of mix of flour and herbs etc (it's a liquid mix) and fried. :o
And more, don't remember half of it. :tea:

cool_omar
22-08-09, 23:48
well uhmi ate tomato soup and some fried chickin and some grilled potatoes or something like that i dont know its name in english :p

raiderfun
23-08-09, 00:07
Al Harira ?

http://i25.************/2cf84s3.jpg

cool_omar
23-08-09, 00:17
^^ i think thats it well it looked like it btw are u sayin that to me or somebody else :p

Chocola teapot
23-08-09, 00:27
Happy Ramadan Hunnehs!

Icarus60
23-08-09, 12:45
Happy Ramadan to you too :)

Alex Shepherd
23-08-09, 13:26
On the first day or Ramadan (Yesterday)
We had a Mloukyeh :D :D It's was so delicious

LightningRider
23-08-09, 14:00
Happy Ramadan to you all! :wve:

It's good to see even with some of our religious differences, that everyone is still trying to wish the Muslims a hopefully successful time! :D

peffect
23-08-09, 15:32
Badr, no food pictures please! :o
Even lthough I don't take s'hour, I'm feeling almost OK so far! :D

rowanlim
23-08-09, 15:54

Bazar Ramadan kan best! :D

Somehow food tastes better during this month :p

peffect
23-08-09, 16:37

It sure does ! :mis:
You can imagine how I feel next to a table full of goods, after a whole hot day of fasting! :p

drakl0r
23-08-09, 16:41
Lol, don't worry I know all countries of the world :vlol:

That's nice, you and rowanlim live in the same country ;)

Yes, but I never met her :p. Btw i'm living in Malaysian part of North Borneo :D

Bazar Ramadan kan best! :D

True :D

raiderfun
23-08-09, 17:30
Yes, but I never met her :p. Btw i'm living in Malaysian part of North Borneo :D

Nice :)

raiderfun
23-08-09, 17:34

But can somebody explain me what's in this picture ?

http://i31.************/103sw9d.jpg

NemesisX13X
23-08-09, 17:37
^ Pizza? :p

On the first day or Ramadan (Yesterday)
We had a Mloukyeh :D :D It's was so delicious

I hate it! :p
I had soup, and some stuff :p

Love2Raid
23-08-09, 17:46

I hate you. :p
:hea:

peffect
23-08-09, 21:09
Such a tease!

Badr, ne t'avises plus à me refaire le coup sur MSN !

Alex Shepherd
23-08-09, 23:12

:vlol: I opened this in a right time, glad I am not fast already :vlol:
Don't do that again please :vlol:

Super Badnik
23-08-09, 23:14
Although i'm not Muslim, i wish you guys a happy Ramadan. :D

Shark_Blade
24-08-09, 00:55
Salam,

It's the third Ramadhan for us here in Malaysia. I feel good, and didn't miss any tarawikh I plan to do them all this year! :D

raiderfun
24-08-09, 11:59
^ Thank you all :)

@Shark Blade : how are you doing ? It's been a while, glad to see you back here. :D But what did you mean by third Ramadan there ?

Alex Shepherd
24-08-09, 13:59
Salam,

It's the third Ramadhan for us here in Malaysia. I feel good, and didn't miss any tarawikh I plan to do them all this year! :D

Same here, this is the third Ramadan!
I am enjoying the BEBEL HARA SHOW :D :D :D

Shark_Blade
24-08-09, 14:28
I'm fine raiderfun, glad to see you again as well. :hug: It's what Alex said, it's the third Ramadhan here! And we've just finished our tarawikh prayer again minutes ago. :D

Somehow food tastes so much better at the moment, I wonder why lol. Hope we will all get God's blessing in this holy month. :D

Alex Shepherd
24-08-09, 14:36
I'm fine raiderfun, glad to see you again as well. :hug: It's what Alex said, it's the third Ramadhan here! And we've just finished our tarawikh prayer again minutes ago. :D

Somehow food tastes so much better at the moment, I wonder why lol. Hope we will all get God's blessing in this holy month. :D

Tarawikh was really hard for me to do it, but the magreb is very soon :jmp: :jmp:

raiderfun
24-08-09, 18:40
Same here, but I'm not hungry much, I don't do all the tarawihs, few rak3ats for me only :)

peffect
25-08-09, 01:08
Haven't done any Tarawih! =(

@Alex: You also watching this Bab El Hara? O.O

rowanlim
25-08-09, 02:42
Everyone here is called to do Tawarikh every night, all activities put on hold until after 10pm. The nights are very bustling :D

Though I've to ask a question:

The police seized food products sold by Muslim traders before 3pm at KL (I think) recently. Is there a rule saying that they can't trade before the break?

Catapharact
25-08-09, 03:05

The police seized food products sold by Muslim traders before 3pm at KL (I think) recently. Is there a rule saying that they can't trade before the break?

Uh no? The police shouldn't even have the jurisdiction to conduct such an action unless there was another reason involved. Are you sure that there wasn't any other reason for their given action?

So how is everyone holding up?

I confess I am starting to lose out of my muscle mass slowly but surely so I guess all the effot I put into shaping up this body will be for naught by the end of Ramadan. Ah well. Tawarikh prayers are so wonderful. Its pure meditation IMO. Lol! My nights have gotten a whole lot more... interesting these days :p.

M.A.
25-08-09, 17:03

What time exactly before 3pm did they did that? Because if I'm not mistaken, Muslim food traders are not allowed to sell food openly to another Muslim before 3pm. This is to discourage the act of another Muslim eating in the open during the day. I've seen myself some shops which acts like they are closed during the day but inside you'll find fit, young, Muslim men eating, drinking and smoking leisurely. A shame, really.

Anyway, this first four days of fasting has been a blast! I can feel the pounds shedding away, LOL! :D Tho, I made a resolution to avoid eating chicken for the rest of the month. Because it is in abundant! LOL! I wanna try something else less fattening! :D

And also I might try to re invoke my recent kitchen adventure by baking this again for breaking fast:

http://i518.photobucket.com/albums/u346/m_afiki/Image247-1.jpg http://i518.photobucket.com/albums/u346/m_afiki/Image233-1.jpg

Steamed Raspberry Cheesecake!!

P/s: Eh, Rowan, maybe we should make a TRF:KL Official Meet Up and Breaking Fast Gathering, no? I can supply the above cake! :D

DeanWinchester
25-08-09, 18:28
Thanks! ^^ I'm waiting now,I have nothing eated today.. :jmp::D

ArigatoGozymas
25-08-09, 18:34
Happy Ramadan to all, I'm glad to see Muslim fans here :D

Alex Shepherd
26-08-09, 01:51
Haven't done any Tarawih! =(

@Alex: You also watching this Bab El Hara? O.O

ABSOLUTELY! CAN'T WAIT FOR THE 5TH SHOW TOMORROW!! :jmp:
umm I mean today, it's 4:50am right now :whi:

I wonder what happened to Abu Shehab to the movie, About the real life, I heard that they fired him in the show and he didn't like it at all, the reason is that he fought with the director of Bebel hara. That's a correct news but I wonder why? :(

peffect
26-08-09, 23:14
lol! Sorry but I don't know what you're on about! I don't like such shows; in fact, I merely watch TV: I'm more of a PC boy, if you know what I mean! :)

I hope eveyone's having a good Ramadhan! :tmb:

Alex Shepherd
27-08-09, 01:33
lol! Sorry but I don't know what you're on about! I don't like such shows; in fact, I merely watch TV: I'm more of a PC boy, if you know what I mean! :)

I hope eveyone's having a good Ramadhan! :tmb:

Hmmm... But why did you ask this question where I quoted?
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!
:vlol:
Ramadan Kareem.

peffect
27-08-09, 15:53
Everyone here's crazed about this show! But I didn't know the frenzy is all over the Arab world! =S

Liberta
27-08-09, 21:51
Everyone here's crazed about this show! But I didn't know the frenzy is all over the Arab world! =S

LoL , abso-freaken-tlutely , some kind of fury spread all over :D, but it's a worthwhile at least much betta than those Turkish shows XD , I've never watched it but seemingly it's swell ..

peffect
30-08-09, 15:36
Too housewife-in-her-spare-time for my taste!

The only thing I'm watching is Jem3i Family! lol
Oh, and that Olmac Magic Tricks show !

How's Ramadhan in Oran, Bouthayna ?

Hermina94
30-08-09, 17:05
I'm not muslim either,but anyway,Happy Ramadhan!:D

Liberta
31-08-09, 02:06
Too housewife-in-her-spare-time for my taste!

The only thing I'm watching is Jem3i Family! lol
Oh, and that Olmac Magic Tricks show !

How's Ramadhan in Oran, Bouthayna ?

I'm watching the same shows :D !! Especially the first one So hilarious :jmp:

Well, around here, it's a familial cute atmosphere ^^ as always, but I can't tell you more 'cause I ain't got out for a soirée yet -_- .. I believe I'm missing a lot ova here :hea:

rowanlim
31-08-09, 04:10
Uh no? The police shouldn't even have the jurisdiction to conduct such an action unless there was another reason involved. Are you sure that there wasn't any other reason for their given action?

So how is everyone holding up?

I confess I am starting to lose out of my muscle mass slowly but surely so I guess all the effot I put into shaping up this body will be for naught by the end of Ramadan. Ah well. Tawarikh prayers are so wonderful. Its pure meditation IMO. Lol! My nights have gotten a whole lot more... interesting these days :p.

I believe the traders are small-time, petty food traders, they were upset when the authorities took the food away. I suppose the authorities, like y'all mentioned, wanted to prevent other Muslims from giving in & eating.

I guess nothing much has changed for you Cat: you're getting slimmer & your nights are always interesting! :D

What time exactly before 3pm did they did that? Because if I'm not mistaken, Muslim food traders are not allowed to sell food openly to another Muslim before 3pm. This is to discourage the act of another Muslim eating in the open during the day. I've seen myself some shops which acts like they are closed during the day but inside you'll find fit, young, Muslim men eating, drinking and smoking leisurely. A shame, really.

Anyway, this first four days of fasting has been a blast! I can feel the pounds shedding away, LOL! :D Tho, I made a resolution to avoid eating chicken for the rest of the month. Because it is in abundant! LOL! I wanna try something else less fattening! :D

And also I might try to re invoke my recent kitchen adventure by baking this again for breaking fast:

http://i518.photobucket.com/albums/u346/m_afiki/Image247-1.jpg http://i518.photobucket.com/albums/u346/m_afiki/Image233-1.jpg

Steamed Raspberry Cheesecake!!

P/s: Eh, Rowan, maybe we should make a TRF:KL Official Meet Up and Breaking Fast Gathering, no? I can supply the above cake! :D

I want I want :jmp:

I'll be home 12-24 Sept...Let's break fast! I'll bring the drinks hahahah :vlol:

NemesisX13X
31-08-09, 06:58
ABSOLUTELY! CAN'T WAIT FOR THE 5TH SHOW TOMORROW!! :jmp:
umm I mean today, it's 4:50am right now :whi:

I wonder what happened to Abu Shehab to the movie, About the real life, I heard that they fired him in the show and he didn't like it at all, the reason is that he fought with the director of Bebel hara. That's a correct news but I wonder why? :(

Gee... you're so excited, I dont even watch that show :vlol: Im so hungry right now and its only 10:57 am! :p

Shark_Blade
31-08-09, 12:05
*Gulped at M.A.'s delicious cheese cake*

Me want cake too! :jmp:

Catapharact
31-08-09, 14:31
I guess nothing much has changed for you Cat: you're getting slimmer & your nights are always interesting! :D

Time and circumstances waits for no man; Including those who are Spiritually fulfilled yet are running on an empty stomach :p. So yeah its business as usual around my household.

drakl0r
31-08-09, 15:11
*Gulped at M.A.'s delicious cheese cake*

Me want cake too! :jmp:

I also want! :D

M.A. is also a Malaysian? :)
I just noticed :p