PDA

View Full Version : Tomb Raider Level Editor Museum

Ceamonks890
22-08-09, 01:30
Hey, I posted this idea in 2 other threads but no one responded to it, so I'd thought I would make my own thread about it. A few months ago, I had an idea of having a Level Editor Museum made, you know, similar to the Insomniac Museum/Treehouse in the Ratchet and Clank Series where Insomniac made a special level where they put some of their deleted/edited stuff from their games for players to look at and play around with. So I'd thought 'What if there was a similar thing done for the Level Editor?' and you guys could show what stuff you removed/deleted from your levelsets and put them into this special level/levels for everyone to look at and play around with ex: weapons, items, puzzles, vehicles, deleted areas etc. There could even be seperate exhibits for each member's stuff so it would be easier to know who's things you looking at. There could also be new TR Level Editor Museums made every year or whatever. I don't want to take part but I'd thought it would be a good idea to post this in case anybody wants to do this. Thanks! I'd like to hear what you guys think of this idea, if its a good idea or not:D

Members: Ceamonks890(me) mental aspect, leader?
KurtisandLara-Gardens
Tjw Croft- Physical aspect assistance
Mudkip25-Assault Course

Available sections to build for the LE Museum for anyone that wants to join the project:

Section 1, Basement: Enemy Showcase(Enemies are in glass containment units)
Section 1, First Floor: Basic Lounge and Music Showcase
Section 1, Second Floor: Outfits Showcase
Section 1, Third Floor: Other Items Showcase(Decorative Items like chairs or columns)
Section 1, Fourth Floor: Vehicle Showcase(Vehicles to play around with like a Quadbike, jeep, sidecar, hovervehicle etc)
Section 1, Fifth Floor: Trap Showcase
Section 1, Sixth Floor: Project Hall
Section 2, Second Floor: Weapons Showcase(Weapons to use and play around with)
Section 2, Third Floor: Texture Showcase(showing off random textures)
Section 2, Fifth Floor: Switch Showcase(Switches and Pushblocks)
Section 2, Sixth Floor: Top 8 Showcases

If you're interested in signing up for any of these, send me a PM.

matrix54
22-08-09, 01:34
gives me an excuse to make stuff :pi: I'm sure people will enjoy looking at my crap, and vise-versa (i mean crap in the best way possible)

larafan25
22-08-09, 02:54
so ike a playable level where you can walk through and look at what was going to be done and such?:)

sounds neat:)

Ceamonks890
22-08-09, 03:12
@larafan25, yeah that's it. That's what I'm trying to say about this idea.

By the way, what signs should be used in the TR Level Editor Museum from Ratchet and Clank's Insomniac Museum/Treehouses for information about the deleted/edited thing? The ones where you would press action on them and words appear on the screen or the ones from Secret Agent Clank's Treehouse where you press action on a floating 'High Impact Games' symbol and you hear the voices of the creators talking about the items you're looking at. If you don't know what I mean, look up the 'Insomniac Museum' and 'Treehouse for Size Matters/Secret Agent Clank' and you will know what I'm talking about.

mudkip25
22-08-09, 04:09
Sounds fun, I'll put some AOD2 crap in here too that I have for no reason...

also, why not a logo competition?

KurtisandLara
22-08-09, 04:57
:o.
AOD2 Stuff...
like what?

Ceamonks890
22-08-09, 05:01
Great idea mudkip25! A logo competition would be great! And thanks for offering AoD2 stuff for the LE Museum. Keep them coming guys! The more people, the better:D Okay, here's some ideas of possible sections and areas for the LE Museum:
Section 1- Main Hall
Section 2- Outside Areas(maybe seperate outside parts where one could be sunny day, one could be raining, one could be nighttime and any other outside areas with different weather effects. There could even be one that looks like outer space but just a room with stars, comets and planets on the walls and you could make the rooms dark but make the stars/planets/comets be able to see in the dark)
Section 3- Basement(maybe)
Section 4- Dungeon(maybe)
An elevator to go up to other floors of the Museum to look at other exhibits
(Ground Floor, 1st floor e.g as many floors as possible).
Each room could have specific items to each section, except it would be making the seperate member exhibits a little pointless. I don't know but as I said, these could be possibilities. By the way, do you think we should have enemies(deleted/edited) to fight in the Museum or not? What do you guys think? Also what outfit should we use for Lara in the LE Museum?

tombraiderxii
22-08-09, 05:10
well, i guess I could put in a cut out level from Tomb Raider Conspiracy. It was intended to be a prologue to the whole story but I decided to cut it out cuz I got bored and it was too hard 4 me to find my way around the level in the LE.

mudkip25
22-08-09, 05:35
:o.
AOD2 Stuff...
like what?

I dunno, Objects that I made for it...

I have this rope alter I'm still Building

http://img190.imageshack.us/img190/4985/ropealter.png

thank god I backed this up ::D

Great idea mudkip25! A logo competition would be great! And thanks for offering AoD2 stuff for the LE Museum. Keep them coming guys! The more people, the better:D Okay, here's some ideas of possible sections and areas for the LE Museum:
Section 1- Main Hall
Section 2- Outside Areas(maybe seperate outside parts where one could be sunny day, one could be raining, one could be nighttime and any other outside areas with different weather effects. There could even be one that looks like outer space but just a room with stars, comets and planets on the walls and you could make the rooms dark but make the stars/planets/comets be able to see in the dark)
Section 3- Basement(maybe)
Section 4- Dungeon(maybe)
An elevator to go up to other floors of the Museum to look at other exhibits
(Ground Floor, 1st floor e.g as many floors as possible).
Each room could have specific items to each section, except it would be making the seperate member exhibits a little pointless. I don't know but as I said, these could be possibilities. By the way, do you think we should have enemies(deleted/edited) to fight in the Museum or not? What do you guys think? Also what outfit should we use for Lara in the LE Museum?

Why not divide floors in sections?

Section 1, Basement: Baddy Showcase (Showcase Enemies in glass containment units :p)
Section 1, First Floor: Basic Lounge and Music Showcase (Music Players with switches for Music)
Section 2, First Floor: Gardens
Section 3, First Floor: Assault Course
Section 1, Second Floor: Outfits Showcase (Outfits like Po Yu's or TRangel's)
Section 2, Second Floor: Weapons
Section 1, Third Floor: Other Items Showcase (Decorative Items like chairs or columns)
Section 2, Third Floor: Texture Showcase (Textures, duh :D)
Section 1, Fourth Floor: Vehicle Showcase (Quad Bike, Sidecar or something...)
Section 2, Fifth Floor: Switch Showcase (Switches and Pushblocks)
Section 1, Fifth Floor: Trap Showcase
Section 1, Sixth Floor: Project Hall
Section 2, Sixth Floor: Top 8 Showcases

Ceamonks890
22-08-09, 06:01
Hey mudkip25, your object looks cool but what's a rope altar:confused: And great ideas on the design of the LE Museum. These are really great ideas compared to mine. We should do the LE Museum that way and we should put the creator's username on the object somewhere so everyone knows who made it. Again, great ideas:tmb:
@tombraiderxii, thanks for the deleted area from TR Conspiracy.

mudkip25
22-08-09, 06:17
A Rope Altar, well, You will find out when AOD2 is out

Ceamonks890
22-08-09, 21:28
Oh okay Mudkip25. By the way, for the outside areas like the gardens/assault courses, what kind of horizon/time of day/kind of weather should there be for them? I'd like a blue cloudy sky but what horizons do you guys think would be good to use?

larafan25
22-08-09, 22:34
ooo this sounds neat....

so like people putting their objects in and having them there with maybe a description?

or having a switch to step on or pull and hear the person talk about the object or level thing....

I think it would be neat to have pictures(screenshots) on the walls to look at too:)

Ceamonks890
22-08-09, 22:43
Great ideas Larafan25. The pulling switch idea would be good. And we can pull the switch as many times as we like so we can listen to the people's conversations about the thing they're telling us about over and over again. And yeah, it would be great to have pictures on the wall.:) I hope we get more people offering deleted stuff from their levelsets soon:(

larafan25
22-08-09, 22:46
^well I have tones of unfinished screens...

theres actually a thread around here about unfinished levele ditor projects, and I'm sure you could find tons of screens in there(you can use my old screens)

I'll try to find the thread:)

here it is:)

http://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=151583

Ceamonks890
22-08-09, 22:59
Thanks Larafan25:) It would be great to see what projects people were doing but didn't manage to finish. We will of course have to ask the creators to allow us to put their stuff in the LE Museum. Best of luck in finding that thread!:tmb:

EDIT: Thanks!

larafan25
22-08-09, 23:01
No problem:)

mudkip25
23-08-09, 00:12
Oh okay Mudkip25. By the way, for the outside areas like the gardens/assault courses, what kind of horizon/time of day/kind of weather should there be for them? I'd like a blue cloudy sky but what horizons do you guys think would be good to use?

I'd like a Calm Dark Celestic Blue Sky like the TRA's Manor. The Museum would be Soothing that way.

I'll also maybe give you... hmmm... probably... If its not too much... the theme song for the project... its called the tukimori.

KurtisandLara
23-08-09, 02:34
i made a mesh for a painting i didnt texture it because you have to add the pic to it but yeah hope you like the mesh...
Download link: http://www.sendspace.com/file/gsx3ga

Ceamonks890
23-08-09, 03:21
Hey, there is some really great stuff coming in but I'm not skilled enough to get this up and running. Does anyone else want to give this idea a try?:)

KurtisandLara
23-08-09, 03:30
im up to my elbows in busy-ness sorry :(.
I have the AOD2 PRJ and my egypt one but im 90% done with my egypt one. and only like 10% done with my AOD2 prj because i have 3 more levels to make yet :o.
EDIT:
Heres a pic of that mesh. its not amazing but its..a painting :/
http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff210/TjOblivion/paintingmesh.jpg

Tjw croft
23-08-09, 04:02
Hey guys. Just a little thing. I love this Idea and I'd love to help:) And here's something we should also do. Have people here and there walking around or looking at the things. it'd be really cool. If you wish a hand with the physical design aspect, PM me.

KurtisandLara
23-08-09, 04:59
yup, that would be cool! :D
Once I finish my egypt level i can start another project, so maybe i could build the gardens? :o.

Ceamonks890
23-08-09, 08:37
Thanks so much KurtisandLara:D Of course you can make the gardens for the LE Museum when you're done with your Egypt level. And thanks Tjw Croft, I'll send you a PM.

mudkip25
23-08-09, 09:44
I'll do the assault course! Now to find HD Textures for it!

Edit: Just Finished! Gonna Upload to trsearch.org soon!

Edit: http://img25.imageshack.us/img25/2126/previeweqz.jpg (http://www.trsearch.org/Items/3211)
:jmp: (http://www.trsearch.org/Items/3211)[/CENTER]

Ceamonks890
24-08-09, 04:50
Yay! Thanks mudkip25:D

By the way guys, should we have deleted/edited stuff in every section in the LE Museum like Ratchet and Clank's or not? For those who don't know what I'm talking about, search 'Insomniac Museum' and 'Size Matters/Secret Agent Clank Treehouse' on YouTube because I'd like the LE Museum similar to those levels, yet have a TR feel to it. I also think for those that are putting deleted/edited stuff in the LE Museum should have their voice recorded so they can comment on the stuff. But for those that don't want to record their voices, you don't have to. We can just put subtitles of you commenting about it.

KurtisandLara
24-08-09, 06:03
I'll just do the subtitle thing for now.
By the way for future refrence what should i make the garden look like?
TR1-3's Garden?
Or design my own unique kind?

Ceamonks890
24-08-09, 07:02
How about a mix of both?: TR 1-3's and one you can come with. If you can't do that, you can just do one from your own imagination.

KurtisandLara
24-08-09, 07:05
Ok and do i need to put anything for the museum in it?
Or is it just going to be a garden where lara can get from 1 part of the museum to another?

Ceamonks890
24-08-09, 09:28
Yes please, a few things in the garden for the LE Museum. Don't know what kind of things to put in the garden though besides a few trees and plants.:o

KurtisandLara
24-08-09, 13:48
Yeah thats what i was thinking :S

mudkip25
24-08-09, 17:18
We should give a each floor a theme. Basement is Ireland, First Floor is Greek, Second is Egyptian, Third is Jungle, Fourth is South Pacific, Fifth is Cambodian and the Sixth floor is Oriental/Asian. The Garden would be a mix.

We should have seperated levels to jump to and from like the Spyro games (Portals) and you can level jump to a deleted level. we can even have small theater somewhere and it plays FMVs

KurtisandLara
24-08-09, 17:23
That would be cool!
So should i just find objects on trsearch to use.

Ceamonks890
25-08-09, 04:06
Great ideas Mudkip25. The 'portals' from the Spyro Games would be a great way to fix the playable deleted areas issue. And have a thing you can interact with when you enter the deleted area so we can hear the creator's voice all the way through or see subtitles, depending on what happens with the creator's decision. I like the theatre idea A LOT as well! And maybe you could select which one you would like to view(if possible). Otherwise just place a few switches, one for each specific FMV/cutscene. And finally, yeah giving each floor/section a certain theme would be awesome. Let's do that:D

@kurtisandlara, yes please, any objects you can find on trsearch that would be good for the LE Museum would be greatly appreciated.

By the way, anyone got suggestions on how we can get more people involved in the project, through building sections of the LE Museum or offering more deleted/edited stuff:confused:

mudkip25
25-08-09, 04:37
We can make posters for it as textures and use a switch, disguised as a frame goes ontop of it and we just change the animation with Lara examining the poster and says "I wanna watch this"

Wierd how I get ideas on the spot, I guess I play to much PSX games lol!

Ceamonks890
25-08-09, 04:49
Great ideas again Mudkip25. We should do those things too. You've surprised me with all the ideas you've come up with so far:)

mudkip25
25-08-09, 05:13
Thx lolz :rolleyes:

KurtisandLara
26-08-09, 05:51
Im so happy my egypt levels finally almost done so i can start the garden, by the way... is the garden something laras like going to teleport to or should it be in some way connected to another room someone else is building or what?
*shrug* by the way i was bored this morning and was so sick and tired of looking at egypt textures and objects that i started it as like a practice but it will be deleted when i finish the egypt level because i always erase my LE from the computer wwhen i start a new project.
Anyways if i dont go to bed now ill never shut up :/
Night everyone and good luck on any ideas or projects :)

Ceamonks890
26-08-09, 06:18
Hey KurtisandLara, how about adding some TR3 style trees so we can have little treehouses to climb onto(with wooden bridges to get across to the other side or something, if its alright with you of course.

Also guys, do you think we should have a secret system? If so, what for? I think it would be cool if you collect all secrets, you unlock a special room of the Museum where there's a big password on the wall which is needed to unlock an extra zip file included with the download which unlock extra features not included in the normal version. Or it could just unlock a 'fight arena' where Lara can fight various waves of enemies(if possible). You know, just for fun. What do you guys think would be good for unlockables?

And finally, should there be new animations added for Lara or should it just be the default ones from TR4?

EDIT: Yeah KurtisandLara, the garden should be connected to another area someone else has built.

Laras Dream
26-08-09, 07:10
I'm liking your idea but I can't really work with it. I'm starting a project of my own.

mudkip25
26-08-09, 07:58
Hey KurtisandLara, how about adding some TR3 style trees so we can have little treehouses to climb onto(with wooden bridges to get across to the other side or something, if its alright with you of course.

Also guys, do you think we should have a secret system? If so, what for? I think it would be cool if you collect all secrets, you unlock a special room of the Museum where there's a big password on the wall which is needed to unlock an extra zip file included with the download which unlock extra features not included in the normal version. Or it could just unlock a 'fight arena' where Lara can fight various waves of enemies(if possible). You know, just for fun. What do you guys think would be good for unlockables?

And finally, should there be new animations added for Lara or should it just be the default ones from TR4?

EDIT: Yeah KurtisandLara, the garden should be connected to another area someone else has built.

If we connect the garden, we would have to share the prj file

and I will add the Animations from TRsearch once I fix my PC

BTW, I think secrets should be implemented like the Challenge Shields in the Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban game where it gives you access to the bean bonus rooms or in our case, either a fighting arena or password rooms.

Tjw croft
26-08-09, 23:21
Hey guys I'm working on the 2d maps of this right now, and so far this is looking great! I should have some scans sent out by tomorrow :D

Ceamonks890
27-08-09, 04:52
Oh okay Mudkip25, than what should we do about the sections been connected to each other? Should we add portals to assess different sections of the Museum as well or something? Alright with making the secret system like POA but I don't remember bean bonus rooms been in the PS2 version:confused: Unless you're talking about the PC version since the first 3 Harry Potter games were completely diferent for each console it was released on.
@ tjw croft: Can't wait!:D

mudkip25
27-08-09, 05:47
^^ The Sections are not going to be connected by portal, it will be part of the level.

and I was talking about the Pc version of POA.

Ceamonks890
28-08-09, 04:12
Oh, right Mudkip25:o I was just confused by what KurtisandLara meant by his question. By the way, what outfit should we use for Lara in this levelset? I think either the classic outfit(its iconic and most of us like it) or the Origins outfit by TRAngel(very good outfit and the bow looks cool:D) or maybe a completely original outfit?

KurtisandLara
28-08-09, 05:01
True raider outfit IMO.
It looks good plus we can retexture it ;)

mudkip25
28-08-09, 17:19
I like TR2/TR3 outfit with TR2/TR3 Lara Sounds FTW

larafan25
28-08-09, 18:03
what if you were able to select an outfit?:)

if the museum only takes up 1 level...then take that level and coipy it over the others with a different outfit eac time, and in the script text have it select outfit, and say the name of the outfits:)

God Horus
28-08-09, 18:05
Wouldn't that just take up tons of space if it is, lets say, 10 MB (the average size of a super super small level)

Why don't you just use meshswaps (if you are using TRNG?) :)

larafan25
28-08-09, 18:11
^because meshswaps suck:D

how many meshwaps can you have?:)

it would be enat to have a begining room where there is a picture of each outfit on the wall, and below a trigger square that you stand on to trigger that outfit or meshswap:)

Ceamonks890
29-08-09, 05:15
That's a good idea Larafan25 but I think that would take too much space to add in. Oh, by the way, should I add a list of available spots to build for the LE Museum for anyone that wants to join?

KurtisandLara
29-08-09, 05:25
That sounds good.
Just to let everyone know i have no way to level edit untill monday im staying with my sister for now and wont be able to work on anything till monday maybe if i get a chance i can plug the laptop in to work but i might not be able to because its always busy around here.
Anyways add the list ceamonks, remember im gunna work on the garden.

Ceamonks890
29-08-09, 05:48
Okay KurtisandLara, don't worry, I won't put up the garden and assault course since you and Mudkip25 are working on those. Good luck with been at your sister's place and hope you get through it alright.

larafan25
29-08-09, 06:00
too much space o.O

it's just like having multiple levels with different outfits..only all the levels are the same:)

Ceamonks890
30-08-09, 05:21
Hey, I have new ideas for the garden section and vehicle section(when built).

Garden Section- Maybe add some birds that will fly away when you get too close to them/able to hit plants and they react(like in TR Underworld)

Vehicle Section- Add a little useable turret on to one of the motorbikes(if possible)

mudkip25
30-08-09, 15:25
Hey, I have new ideas for the garden section and vehicle section(when built).

Garden Section- Maybe add some birds that will fly away when you get too close to them/able to hit plants and they react(like in TR Underworld)

Vehicle Section- Add a little useable turret on to one of the motorbikes(if possible)

Birds?, Laras Boyfriend can do it but turrets are impossible ;)

Edit: I will animate the birds if Laras Boyfriend is able to make the meshes.

Ceamonks890
01-09-09, 04:04
Thanks mudkip25:) Oh man, it would be cool to have turrets on our vehicles. Oh well, you can't have everything I guess.

mudkip25
01-09-09, 06:46
Thanks mudkip25:) Oh man, it would be cool to have turrets on our vehicles. Oh well, you can't have everything I guess.

Yeah, I wanted turrets also. BTW I havent asked LarasBoyfriend yet because I was busy fixin my PC which I did succesfully! I am actually doing this post on my dsi cause its late ;)

KurtisandLara
01-09-09, 14:09
I ussually post things from the psp :o.
Im so close to actually finishing my first level its not even funny :)
I just have to create the boss room put the boss in the boss room and light acouple places that im not happy with.
Fix acouple textures and then its released!

Ceamonks890
02-09-09, 04:34
That's good news KurtisandLara. Best of luck with finishing off your first level:D

KurtisandLara
02-09-09, 04:36
Thank you im really excited!!!

Laras Boyfr.
02-09-09, 14:29
Birds?, Laras Boyfriend can do it but turrets are impossible ;)

Edit: I will animate the birds if Laras Boyfriend is able to make the meshes.

i can make the meshes i think and ive also some bird textures .theyre black and ripped from aod.is it ok mudkip if i make the whole bird mesh in one and then you can divide them and texture them ? (im so bad with multi-mesh animations) ive also some Venice Textures and objects we can use ,which were made for tombraider1703's game THE DARK PROPHECY and till now theyre unreleased.It would also be neccesary that when we finish the museum , to encrypt the data files with NG TOM2PC CONVERTER to avoid object and texture stealing

mudkip25
02-09-09, 14:38
i can make the meshes i think and ive also some bird textures .theyre black and ripped from aod.is it ok mudkip if i make the whole bird mesh in one and then you can divide them and texture them ? (im so bad with multi-mesh animations) ive also some Venice Textures and objects we can use ,which were made for tombraider1703's game THE DARK PROPHECY and till now theyre unreleased.It would also be neccesary that when we finish the museum , to encrypt the data files with NG TOM2PC CONVERTER to avoid object and texture stealing

Well, I can't split meshes or anything since my only object experiences are moving them from wads, animating and simple object making

KurtisandLara
02-09-09, 15:03
Can anyone supply textures for the garden? if not ill just use TRA manor textures.

X360M
02-09-09, 15:07
i have a idea! can you guys make a elevator? that would be better then staris! :jmp: just an idea...

KurtisandLara
02-09-09, 15:11
yeah we can make elevators.

mudkip25
02-09-09, 15:22
Um, we already mentioned elevators since teh start of the thread :p we are doing it so yeah!

X360M
02-09-09, 15:27
O_o sorry :( i didnt saw it then :ton: but omg! btw i wonder...can you press buttons in the elevator where you can go in the second, 3, 4 floor? like in AOD in derleict apartment(sorry i cant spell :hea:

KurtisandLara
02-09-09, 15:29
Yes...We can. I think...can we?
Anyways im almost done with this egypt PRJ then i can start working on the garden! If i work enough today i can get it done today and ready for Beta testing...which reminds me i have no testers :o!

X360M
02-09-09, 15:31
well....i hope....you can. :p and great news about the gardens! btw what outfit will lara wear in the museum?

KurtisandLara
02-09-09, 15:44
Thats what we were trying to figure out...
Maybe...
http://www.trsearch.org/Items/3189 <-- Remove the holsters, easy to do with flipeffects.

http://www.trsearch.org/Items/2198 <-- Remove holsters.
http://www.trsearch.org/Items/3188 <-- Remove holsters.
http://www.trsearch.org/Items/2688 <-- Remove holsters.
http://www.trsearch.org/Items/2488 <-- Remove holsters.

Theres so many great outfits its hard to decide which one...

ViNi__
02-09-09, 16:02
Sorry to just barge in lol
I'm liking very much the ideas of this project :D
about the elevator, yes it is possible :p
and the outfit, why not use various instead of only one? only with the same head, of course...
since every floor will be one different level, and the game itself will be a museum I think it is okay.... :rolleyes:

KurtisandLara
02-09-09, 16:08
I guess thats try...OH! I know what outfit i want!

X360M
02-09-09, 16:45
I guess thats try...OH! I know what outfit i want!

tell me, tell me, tell me!!! :jmp:

KurtisandLara
02-09-09, 18:22
http://www.trsearch.org/Items/2688
That with removed holsters.

Ceamonks890
03-09-09, 04:25
@Laras Boyfriend- Thanks for making the bird mesh.
@Vini- Great idea! Maybe we can choose an outfit for certain sections of the LE Museum for each builder that made it.

UPDATE: Great ideas are coming through, but we really need more builders for the following sections shown on the first comment of this thread! If you're interested, please send me a PM.

KurtisandLara
03-09-09, 04:39
I just got some stupid random idea, should i add it?
A sprinkler in the gardens? Could easily be done with waterfall and an animating object :o. (none moving sprinkler btw)

Ceamonks890
03-09-09, 04:47
Sure, go ahead KurtisandLara:). If you think its good, add it.

Laras Boyfr.
03-09-09, 10:02
It would be much easier if i would modify an existing bird mesh and texture it later.so do anyone know where i can find an animating bird object.

Titak
03-09-09, 13:30
Isn't the TR2 crow available at TR Search Engien or Lara's Levelbase?
I think it is because it has been used several times in custom levels. :D

KurtisandLara
03-09-09, 13:32
It is, im using it in my level.

Laras Boyfr.
03-09-09, 14:00
Isn't the TR2 crow available at TR Search Engien or Lara's Levelbase?
I think it is because it has been used several times in custom levels. :D

yh but i think its too big i would like a bird so big like the butterfly from teme9

KurtisandLara
03-09-09, 14:08
resize it.

mudkip25
03-09-09, 14:19
and do the NG thing to it like the other objects you made.

Laras Boyfr.
03-09-09, 22:18
and do the NG thing to it like the other objects you made.

what do you mean with NG THING?

Ceamonks890
06-09-09, 08:15
Hey, how is everyone going right now?

Oh, and a little update- I'm not going to be online much for a while as I need to revise for my senior exams(Practice). But I will try and check back when I get the chance. So best of luck guys:D

Ceamonks890
05-10-09, 00:43
Hey, sorry for double posting but I finished my practise exams and have been also playing other games lately on my PS2 so I haven't been on the forums much. I just wanted to know how everyone's going and I also don't want this thread to dissapear into the 'abyss of forgotten threads'.

MyRaider4Life
05-10-09, 00:47
Hey, sorry for double posting but I finished my practise exams and have been also playing other games lately on my PS2 so I haven't been on the forums much. I just wanted to know how everyone's going and I also don't want this thread to dissapear into the 'abyss of forgotten threads'.

Don't bump your thread just because no one is posting in it. ;)

mudkip25
05-10-09, 00:52
^^ Actually, I think this bump was good, I'm only about 12% on my part of of the museum but I'm focused on school right now.

Titak
05-10-09, 11:36
Nothing wrong with this bump imo.
Just letting people know he's back and wondering how things are going.
This is his thread after all. :D

MyRaider4Life
05-10-09, 12:17
Nothing wrong with this bump imo.
Just letting people know he's back and wondering how things are going.
This is his thread after all. :D

God! You are to nice. :p
When I used to bump my threads other mods told me off, and closed the thread. :(

Titak
05-10-09, 12:38
I don't see what's wrong with bumping one's own thread for the reason Ceamonks890 did it. :confused:

1upMushroom
05-10-09, 13:04
Bumping is not allowed without good reason.
If you have a good reason, then it is your prerogative to do so. :D

Ceamonks890
06-10-09, 03:18
Thanks Titak, Mudkip25 and 1upMushroom for the support:)

LeMoNs
22-10-09, 02:31
Great idea.Simply brilliant.I like it.Can't wait

Ceamonks890
22-10-09, 04:52
Thanks LeMoNs for the support:) I'm glad that you like the idea.

LeMoNs
24-10-09, 02:11
I really want to help but im still in the basics.I can do lighting and room making but thats about it.i cant make objects or outfits or cutscenes and stuff.I always have to ask questions >.< If theres anything simple i can maybe do tell me.I'd be glad to help as much as i can.Also my mom hates me so she has a rule that i cant be on unless my dads home which he hardly is so it has to be something fast too.Unless this project will take a really really long time :p

Ceamonks890
24-10-09, 07:34
Sure, of course LeMoNs. Any help you could give would be greatly appreciated. As a suggestion, why don't you do the texture showcase? All you have to do is make a room and place random/deleted textures from other levelsets(offered by other level builders) anywhere into your specific room for people to look at. By the way, welcome to the project:)

By the way, there are quite a few tutorials on how to texture your rooms which might be of assistence on the Level Editor Tutorials Forum.

KurtisandLara
24-10-09, 07:35
I could offer my deleted textures from TR - Trapped.

Ceamonks890
24-10-09, 07:36
Thanks KurtisandLara:)

Woohoo!! 100th comment on this thread!!

KurtisandLara
24-10-09, 07:43
Congrats :).
And NP :D!

LeMoNs
03-08-10, 20:29

Would we still be able to get textures and/or objects if we ask permission and credit?

ggctuk
03-08-10, 20:46
You've just bumped a year old thread.

LeMoNs
03-08-10, 20:56
xD I know

ggctuk
03-08-10, 21:01
Generally we try not to bump threads this old as people tend to think that somebody has actually done work on a project. As it appears, this project is probably dead by now.

GameGlitcher77
03-08-10, 21:15
Can we put beta levels in there as well??? ;) :D

Tjw croft
03-08-10, 21:45
Well, I haven't been told anything about it being dead. I might even have some level parts and stuff to add into here now. We'll see. I'll PM Ceamonks890 and ask if we're going to continue this or not.

mudkip25
03-08-10, 23:41
^I agree. TBH, I haven't even worked on this at all. :p

Sorry. :p

Ceamonks890
04-08-10, 04:25
Read the PM from tjw croft and don't worry everyone, the project is not canceled!! I just let everyone who was working on the project a chance to finish any other projects they were working on.

@GameGlitcher77, yes, you're aloud to put beta levels in the museum:D

And of course, there are available sections open for anyone that wants to join the project.

FloTheMachine
05-08-10, 16:24
Sounds like a neat idea :)
Good luck :tmb: