PDA

View Full Version : New Tomb Raider Advert/Commercial ?

michaeldt
22-08-09, 12:57
I just saw a advert on TV for a pain killer called neurofen, it showed a Lady that had been disguised to look like Angelina Jolie, she was climbing about some cliffs and then she held her back in pain, she brought out the pain killers and then it showed some information about the product. After that she smiled and a door opened with some treasure, she jumped over to the door and took a handful of the treasure and then the ad ended. Has anyone seen this ad? her outfit looks a little like one of her movie outfits.

Spong
22-08-09, 12:59
Nope, haven't seen the ad. But that's because I live in the UK.

VictorXD
22-08-09, 13:01
Nope.I only saw 2 ads with Lara here.

Melonie Tomb Raider
22-08-09, 13:05
Look for it on youtube, I'd love to see it. :D I searched for it with the info you gave me and no luck. :/

scremanie
22-08-09, 13:06
I just saw a advert on TV for a pain killer called neurofen, it showed a Lady that had been disguised to look like Angelina Jolie, she was climbing about some cliffs and then she held her back in pain, she brought out the pain killers and then it showed some information about the product. After that she smiled and a door opened with some treasure, she jumped over to the door and took a handful of the treasure and then the ad ended. Has anyone seen this ad? her outfit looks a little like one of her movie outfits.

OMG OMG OMG!! OMG !! I KNOW THIS AD!!!!

I mentioned it not long ago!! YES!! as soon as I seen it I thought of Lara, and I still do!! YES :hug:

I have been searching for it all over the internet to share on here, but I have had no luck in finding it. :(

MattTR
22-08-09, 13:08
Never seen it, but what's it suppose to advertise, the movie? :p

michaeldt
22-08-09, 13:12

neurofen plus, a pain killer tablet :)

remote91
22-08-09, 13:16
It's an awful advert and nothing special or Tomb Raider related, really, sorry :p

scremanie
22-08-09, 13:19

No... drugs :p

MattTR
22-08-09, 13:23
neurofen plus, a pain killer tablet :)

Um, wow! Thanks Lara for advertising a pain killer.. great for the younger audience.. :whi:

What's next, Xanax, morphine? :rolleyes: :p

Well, I want to see the commercial, looks interesting..

remote91
22-08-09, 13:28
Um, wow! Thanks Lara for advertising a pain killer.. great for the younger audience.. :whi:

What's next, Xanax, morphine? :rolleyes: :p

Well, I want to see the commercial, looks interesting..
Like I said, it's some really crappy woman with nothing to do with Lara.

She has a headset and I'm sure a red top and leather jacket with jeans and she just runs through a building, complains of a headache to someone on the headset, takes her drugs and then climbs a rope down the side of the building after making a get away from some suits.

scremanie
22-08-09, 13:32
Like I said, it's some really crappy woman with nothing to do with Lara.

She has a headset and I'm sure a red top and leather jacket with jeans and she just runs through a building, complains of a headache to someone on the headset, takes her drugs and then climbs a rope down the side of the building after making a get away from some suits.

Nooo........ you're thinking of the wrong commercial. I think that this one is just an Australian one only.

remote91
22-08-09, 13:34
Nooo........ you're thinking of the wrong commercial. I think that this one is just an Australian one only.
OH CRUMS.

I didn't read the original post because I'm know-it-all-foolish-mortal

Sorry all :p

how embarrassing :pi:

scremanie
22-08-09, 13:39
OH CRUMS.

I didn't read the original post because I'm know-it-all-foolish-mortal

Sorry all :p

how embarrassing :pi:

lol, its okay :hug:

michaeldt
23-08-09, 02:46
why would it be Australian only?

takamotosan
23-08-09, 02:55
No... drugs :p

If it's not one, it's the other ;)

Chocola teapot
23-08-09, 02:57
Nope.

Tommy123
23-08-09, 03:50
Nope havent seen it, but now i want to really badly!:cln:

scremanie
23-08-09, 04:34
why would it be Australian only?

Well, judging by the fact that only me and you have seen it, and we're both Australian... it kind of rules out the answer for you. :pi:

michaeldt
23-08-09, 09:15
Well, judging by the fact that only me and you have seen it, and we're both Australian... it kind of rules out the answer for you. :pi:

oh, well ok. I hope someone uploads it to youtube soon though :(