PDA

View Full Version : I am kind of curious

gison
22-08-09, 16:50
Hey you guys!

I know this forum is supposed to be about Lara Croft and Tomb Raider and stuff, hehe but found this forum for General Chat.

I got a mail from my friend about man who made over $2.000.000 (actually 2 million dollars! per year) and I checked this link but I didn't want to believe it because I know, you guys know too, that everything is always all full of craps..

But I was so curious about if it was really true and if any of you have ever tried this program before?

[mod Edit] Link removed.

Please let me know! I am tired of working on my **** job and want to work something simple like that :D

Cochrane
22-08-09, 16:52
Hey you guys!

I know this forum is supposed to be about Lara Croft and Tomb Raider and stuff, hehe but found this forum for General Chat.

I got a mail from my friend about man who made over $2.000.000 (actually 2 million dollars! per year) and I checked this link but I didn't want to believe it because I know, you guys know too, that everything is always all full of craps..

But I was so curious about if it was really true and if any of you have ever tried this program before?

Here is the link, [mod edit ;removed link]

Please let me know! I am tired of working on my **** job and want to work something simple like that :D

I didn't look at the link and will not look at the link, but stuff like that is always fake and rubbish.

Love2Raid
22-08-09, 16:53
Hey you guys!

Here is the link ******* :)

Do you really think you're the only one? :rolleyes:
You have just answered your own question.

jackles
22-08-09, 16:57
I suggest that no one clicks on that link because it tries to suck you into a chat.

We all want to make money on the cheap. But sadly there is no such thing.

BTW. I will remove the links from peoples quotes! :) beat me to it Love2Raid!

Tony9595
22-08-09, 16:59
It would be good if those were truth. But no :p

Legend of Lara
22-08-09, 17:01
Sites that give you free billions with a click always work and are never fake. Remember that!

gison
22-08-09, 17:02
Hehe, no worries.

I wanted to ask you guys about it if any of you have tried. I looked it over and there are live testimonials... where people sit in front of their cams and talk about it.. I mean, who would waste their time at home making a testimonial about something that doesnīt really work? Thatīs why I asked. :D

jackles
22-08-09, 17:03
Because someone pays them to? ;)

Honestly if it was that easy we would all be doing it. There are only two ways to make money...and sadly one of them is hard work..the other is illegal.

ECB
22-08-09, 17:04
Hehe, no worries.

I wanted to ask you guys about it if any of you have tried. I looked it over and there are live testimonials... where people sit in front of their cams and talk about it.. I mean, who would waste their time at home making a testimonial about something that doesnīt really work? Thatīs why I asked. :D

Actors. :D

Lara Croft!
22-08-09, 17:09
If only making money was that easy...

Cochrane
22-08-09, 17:24
Because someone pays them to? ;)

Honestly if it was that easy we would all be doing it. There are only two ways to make money...and sadly one of them is hard work..the other is illegal.

What about inheritance? :D

jackles
22-08-09, 17:37
okay...more than two ways...

:p

Must be because I don't have any rich relatives! Didn't think of that one.