PDA

View Full Version : Anyone here at Bournemouth Uni?

scion89
22-08-09, 20:53
here's the story,

I'm currently doing a 2 year Foundation Degree in Media Production at my local college and I'm supposed to go to Glamorgan Uni in my third year to top-up my degree to a BA Hons,
BUT,
I don't like Glamorgan Uni, and I recently found out that I can go to a different uni that does Foundaton Degree top-ups and Bournemouth is one such uni that I can go to.

So what I'd like to know is: What is Bournemouth uni like? and, What is the area like?

p.s. i've checked the uni website, but i'd prefer someone's own testimonial.

Kelly Craftman
22-08-09, 20:55
i've been on an Open day and it is wonderful! :p if you can get in thats great, its an honour really!

irjudd
22-08-09, 20:55
I am! :D

Not really.

Nerd For Life
22-08-09, 20:56
I am! :D

Not really.

:smk:

maximum_123
22-08-09, 21:18
Bournemouth as in Dorset, England, Bournemouth? Wow, I thought this town was tiny... but apparently some people KNOW about it.

Kelly Craftman
22-08-09, 21:20
Bournemouth as in Dorset, England, Bournemouth? Wow, I thought this town was tiny... but apparently some people KNOW about it.

Bournemouth isn't small! :confused:

maximum_123
22-08-09, 21:23
Well, it's not exactly big, is it? :p However, it's a great area. Damn, now that I think about it... It's a pretty big place... especially when it's 'combined' or whatever with Poole. Bournemouth Uni. is supposed to be really good though, however I'm speaking second-hand as I don't go there, by brother graduated there this year and got a really good grade :tmb: Atleast, that's what he says. :pi: But Bournemouth itself is a pretty awesome place.