PDA

View Full Version : Guess That Media (The All New Exciting Forum Game)

tombofwinston
24-08-09, 20:19
Hello,
And welcome to Guess That Media, I'll be your host Tombofwinston.
Let me guide you to the basics of this game.
First a person will think of a Type of Media, Any game (PC, Xbox, PS, Nintendo Consoles Dreamcast [Someone will be happy ;) ] Video, Posters [Blur The Title Out ;) ], Although not Media, Quotes From Movies and Games Are Ok Too)
They will then Post a clue or two about this Media or a screenshot, A Video, If you can get it so people cant guess it by just looking at the title E.G Post the video on TinyPic, Instead of Youtube, A Poster Is Self Explanatory.
Then People should try to guess it (DUH :rolleyes: ), Whoever gets it right as chosen by the OP, (Please Wait for them to confirm it Unless they go offline or dont respond within 10 minutes) Takes over and then they post Some Media For The rest to guess.
No limits to how much you post a day But do'nt spam the topic E.G You Post, It Gets Answered, You Answer and Post Again Forever and ever. etc
So give people a chance.

Do'nt post any offensive or Dirty Material E.g Screenshots From The Playboy Mansion :ohn: .
If you could post it in front of a Moderator and not get Banned then its fine If you are unsure then do'nt post it.

I should mention If the Media is slightly easy to recognise then ask more questions. E.G. A Poster of Twilight with Edward on top.
The person guessed Twilight, True, But ask who is in front If that person dos'nt know then Anyone can guess.

There is no giving up in this game, The Weak will Perish,
And you will be Assimilated
http://i25.************/302ubef.gif

Ok I'll Start off, and have Fun :D .

http://i27.************/mvq2h0.jpg

Also Tell Me the Ship Classes :mis: .

Catracoth
24-08-09, 20:20
Don't we have enough forum games open already? If you ask me, there should be a limit. Forum games induce spam and having multiple ones open increases that of which TRF is trying to prevent...at least I think they want to prevent it.

tombofwinston
24-08-09, 20:22
I suppose I could Copy the contents and start this thread when another game dies.
It's up to the Mods.

Legend of Lara
24-08-09, 20:24
EVE Online? Taking a shot in the dark here.

I'm also guessing that Gabi will be showing up with a nice padlock in a few moments... :pi:

Angelus
24-08-09, 20:25
I'm sick of game threads... we have at least 5 running at the moment.

Minty Mouth

I'm also guessing that Gabi will be showing up with a nice padlock in a few moments... :pi:
I was thinking Star Wars, I think I recognise some of the ships :p

EDIT: Or not, lol

SamReeves
Star Trek Legacy, been there and done that. :D

Why not just make a Legacy thread, and discuss it in the video game section? I got plenty of screenshots to spam with myself.

tombofwinston
24-08-09, 20:26

Nope :D .
I Guess I should Have Made it when some of the Game threads have died.

tombofwinston
24-08-09, 20:27
Star Trek Legacy, been there and done that. :D

Why not just make a Legacy thread, and discuss it in the video game section? I got plenty of screenshots to spam with myself.

Good but still the ship classes :mis: .
A Legacy thread would be good but this is'nt just for Legacy.

Edit:
oops Double Post Sorry.

Does someone want to take the turn ?