PDA

View Full Version : Megan Fox to be Catwoman

Jack Croft
26-08-09, 08:49
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/bizarre/2606745/Megan-Fox-has-signed-up-to-play-Catwoman-in-the-next-Batman-movie.html (http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/bizarre/2606745/Megan-Fox-has-signed-up-to-play-Catwoman-in-the-next-Batman-movie.html)

:yik:

This is all i have to say.

MEGAN FOX has signed up to play Catwoman in the next Batman movie.

Shooting starts next year but the film is not expected to be released until 2011.

She may be good, lets see shall we.

Ilie_Fusarau
26-08-09, 08:51
Uhm . .. good for her :tmb:

Johnnay
26-08-09, 08:51
Nice

She's pretty btw

and a fox:)

Shark_Blade
26-08-09, 08:54
I wouldn't believe anything from that website.

First they said Shia LaBeouf is gonna be Robin, now this. I'll read from more reliable source thank you. :)

rowanlim
26-08-09, 08:54
Oh gosh *closes her eyes*

Let's just hope she'd make the movie work :rolleyes:

Ilie_Fusarau
26-08-09, 08:56
I wouldn't believe anything from that website.

First they said Shia LaBeouf is gonna be Robin, now this. I'll read from more reliable source thank you. :)
I just now noticed the website :vlol: , so there may still be hope :vlol:

disneyprincess20
26-08-09, 08:58
This story would have more credibility (and the BB story would too) if there was another source for it. Are any other websites saying this as well?

digitizedboy
26-08-09, 09:04
lol The Sun is full of ****.

Jack Croft
26-08-09, 09:06
I'm only a messenger!

The Sun is not realaible but it's 'news' none the less.

TRhalloween
26-08-09, 09:16
The Sun consists of lying little ****ers.

If it's true then OK I suppose, she seems right for it :)

tonyme
26-08-09, 10:00
Catwoman? hmm

maybe Foxwoman? :cln:

LaraRules81
26-08-09, 10:06
Oh dear god...

the ancient
26-08-09, 10:19
Catwoman? hmm

maybe Foxwoman? :cln:

Hahahaha as long that she isnt replacing Angelina Jolie in the next TR film It is good for me :D

Spong
26-08-09, 10:29
Oh well, that's the next Batman movie completely screwed then (if it's true).

Chocola teapot
26-08-09, 12:18
She's Absolutely LUSH!

Lee croft
26-08-09, 12:23
I think she would be an ok Catwoman

Angelus
26-08-09, 12:24
The Sun? :vlol: I don't think a third Batman film has even been confirmed... has it?

LightningRider
26-08-09, 12:25
As long as she doesn't do that tongue thing, I'm fine I guess. Would've been better if it was a solo Catwoman origin film, at least that would make it slightly a bit more bearable. :rolleyes:

Croft, Lara
26-08-09, 12:26
The Sun? :vlol: I don't think a third Batman film has even been confirmed... has it?

Yup. Gary Oldman confirmed it a while ago.

Angelus
26-08-09, 12:27
Yup. Gary Oldman confirmed it a while ago.

I meant an official confirmation by the film studio...

Psychos'Я'Us
26-08-09, 12:29
Wut?! Ew...no, no, no, NO!
I hope it isn't true.

Ada the Mental
26-08-09, 13:19
No, no, no, no, noNONONO.

I haven't even watched Transformers but I'm sick of seeing her face everywhere. But I'm not worried, anyway.

Nannonxyay
26-08-09, 13:23
NO. I want Halle Berry. The Catwoman movie was AWESOMESAUCE. :pi:

But seriously. I don't even watch the Batman movies. But Megan Fox. Do. Not. Want.

Nenya awakens
26-08-09, 13:23
Oh lord.

Megan Fox is just not Catwoman in my mind, for a start cat woman is seductive and beautifull.... the total opposite of megan!!

Spong
26-08-09, 13:25
I haven't even watched Transformers but I'm sick of seeing her face everywhere. But I'm not worried, anyway.

I got called sad (on this forum) for saying I didn't want to see Transformers because that Fox woman was in it. So I made a point of seeing it within the last few weeks. And, needless to say, she ruined it (not that the film was much good anyway). This is what I said about her...

...I don't know how she does it but, each time she was on-screen, Megan Fox displayed the remarkable ability to ruin every film ever created since celluloid was invented. She's turned crap acting into an art form.

The thought that she might ruin the next Batman movie is quite, quite depressing :(

bloodstormaoa
26-08-09, 13:30
Chris Nolan would never hire her for a part in the next Batman film. He has way more sense than that. This won't happen :/

Alex Shepherd
26-08-09, 13:33
I am not a huge fan of Batman but I liked the Dark Night movie.
Thanks for the news :D

Tony9595
26-08-09, 13:38
She is gonna ruin every possible good movie :vlol:

scremanie
26-08-09, 13:42
Carbonek will probably be ****ed :p

mind
26-08-09, 13:53
As long as I have seen her as SUPERWOMAN I doubt my sexual orientation :cln:

For me it's definitely a winning option since she is my favourite actress :gki:

LightningRider
26-08-09, 14:03

:yik:

*Hides before Nate explodes*

Nannonxyay
26-08-09, 14:11

That's what I was thinking. :p

tranniversary119
26-08-09, 14:16
I'm 99.9% sure this is completely false. Just like the Tomb Raider rumor, all false. Megan Fox+Batman+Christopher Nolan? That's something that would never happen :wve:

ShadyCroft
26-08-09, 14:18
What the...?

lita212
26-08-09, 14:30
the rumour is untrue. the script isnt done yet and the director has even said he doesnt know what characters he wants. johnny depp was approached to play the riddler. but no one has approached anyone about the catwoman role as there might not be one. robin will not appear in the film as the writter said batman is still young and robin wouldnt be in it at this point in batmans life. the penguine wont be in it as its too difficult to make him as real as possible.
the film has also been stated that it could be another 3 years before anything is made. johnny deep is the only person so far that has been approached about the role for the riddler.
two face wont appear in the film even though Aaron Eckhart would have liked to be in the third movie however his character is considerd dead.

if you also go on wikipedia. you will see there was supposed to be a batman film after batman and robin had been made and the script contained the riddler, joker and harley quinn however harley was going to be jokers daughter in the film. the scarecrow was also supposed to be in the movie.

so maybe this is an indication that these characters could be in the third film minus the joker. the scarecrow appeard in the first and second.

Melonie Tomb Raider
26-08-09, 14:36
It just says she signed up, not that she actually got it.

Nolan has been using practical and natural looking actors/ actresses, so I don't see why he would use Fox all of a sudden.

I hope to God this isn't true. I'm a big fan of the new Batman movies, and I don't want to see them ruined. :/

Lee croft
26-08-09, 14:40
What has Megan Fox done to any of you??? :confused: she's only really been Transformers and that other film how can you judge her acting skills based on that??

She's hardly had the chance to prove her self because she hasnt been in much that i know of

LightningRider
26-08-09, 14:41
Were TRF, were gonna judge things before we even see it. It's what makes us cool. :cool:

Nenya awakens
26-08-09, 14:43
What has Megan Fox done to any of you??? :confused: she's only really been Transformers and that other film how can you judge her acting skills based on that??

She's hardly had the chance to prove her self because she hasnt been in much that i know of

Yes but from what i have seen she is Rubbish, so i'm totally going to judge her on those movies.

TRhalloween
26-08-09, 14:44

I thought the main reason people hated her was because she was thought to be the next Lara Croft.

Spong
26-08-09, 14:50

What are we supposed to judge her on then? The films we haven't seen? Her cooking skills?

From IMDb...

# The Crossing (2011) (pre-production)
# Jonah Hex (2010) (post-production) .... Leila
# Jennifer's Body (2009) .... Jennifer Check
# Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen (2009) (VG) (voice) .... Mikaela Banes
# Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen (2009) .... Mikaela Banes
# Whore (2008/I) .... Lost
# How to Lose Friends & Alienate People (2008) .... Sophie Maes
# Transformers: The Game (2007) (VG) (voice) .... Mikaela Banes
# Transformers (2007) .... Mikaela Banes
# "Hope & Faith" .... Sydney Shanowski (37 episodes, 2004-2006)
# Crimes of Fashion (2004) (TV) .... Candace
# "The Help" .... Cassandra Ridgeway (3 episodes, 2004)
# Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen (2004) ....
# "Two and a Half Men" .... Prudence (1 episode, 2004)
# "What I Like About You" .... Shannon (1 episode, 2003)
# Bad Boys II (2003) (uncredited) .... Stars-and-Stripes Bikini Kid Dancing Under Waterfall
# "Ocean Ave." .... Ione Starr (122 episodes, 2002-2003)
# Holiday in the Sun (2001) (V) (as Megan Denise Fox) .... Brianna

Hardly a sparse resumé ;)

scremanie
26-08-09, 14:52
I like Megan Fox :)

I have nothing against her at all :) I love her in Hope and Faith.

Its just... she only suits certain roles... http://i27.************/2805nye.jpg

Nenya awakens
26-08-09, 14:54
I like Megan Fox :)

I have nothing against her at all :)

Its just... she only suits certain roles... http://i27.************/2805nye.jpg

Silent ones.

x2crazyidiot
26-08-09, 14:59
WHAAAT
well, it's from The Sun, so I doubt it's true :p
but still, Rachel Weisz for Catwoman!! :D

Zebra
26-08-09, 15:02
I think Halle Berry did a very good job in the Catwoman movie so I'd love her to play Catwoman in the next Batman movie, aswell.

LightningRider
26-08-09, 15:04
I think Halle Berry did a very good job in the Catwoman movie so I'd love her to play Catwoman in the next Batman movie, aswell.

So I wasn't the only one who liked that Catwoman Movie?

:yah: Yay!

(Game was still better though.)

GenyaArikado
26-08-09, 15:04
WHAAAT
well, it's from The Sun, so I doubt it's true :p
but still, Rachel Weisz for Catwoman!! :D

:tmb:

Carbonek_0051
26-08-09, 15:05

I liked that movie for what it was. But as Catwoman, Halle did horrible. Michelle Pfeiffer is the only one to get Catwoman down perfectly on the big screen. I really think Rachel Weisz should play her in the next film, I remember some rumors about her being considered. If not Megan Fox seems like a fine choice, and I would love to see if she can pull it off.:)

Spong
26-08-09, 15:08
Michelle Pfeiffer is the only one to get Catwoman down perfectly on the big screen.

A thousand internets to you Sir. Well said :tmb:

tranniversary119
26-08-09, 15:09

She's been in quite a few films actually, and so far she hasn't done anything besides look pretty :wve: Just because your hot doesn't mean you should be able to play any role. In case you haven't noticed Nolan doesn't seem to care about the whole 'hot' thing, it's the acting that wins him over. Good luck Megan anyhow :wve:

stereopathic
26-08-09, 15:14
the only other news outlets reporting this are citing The Sun as the source. i'm confident this is totally false. thank baby jesus.

GenyaArikado
26-08-09, 15:16
I liked that movie for what it was. But as Catwoman, Halle did horrible. Michelle Pfeiffer is the only one to get Catwoman down perfectly on the big screen. I really think Rachel Weisz should play her in the next film, I remember some rumors about her being considered. If not Megan Fox seems like a fine choice, and I would love to see if she can pull it off.:)

ohh, you didnt explode:p

the only thing I liked in Catwoman was the outfit, Michelle however was awesome, I remember watching that movie in TV after watching "Batman and Robin" it made me realize how bad and boring was it

scremanie
26-08-09, 15:20

wow.... you did not go psycho.. lol :pi:

Carbonek_0051
26-08-09, 15:21
ohh, you didnt explode:pwow.... you did not go psycho.. lol :pi:

Why were you guys expecting that sort of reaction?:p

Encore
26-08-09, 15:23
Until I see it on MovieWeb I don't buy it. :ton: And let's keep it that way because, quite frankly, if this is true I simply won't see the movie. To me, it would be the sole proof that the movie was aiming at nothing more than box office success, since Megan Fox is the current fad in Hollywood.

Atlantisfreak666
26-08-09, 15:23
Noooooooooo.

Seriously.

Psychos'Я'Us
26-08-09, 15:24

Quote for truth! Michelle was pure perfection! I doubt any other actress could make a better Catwoman than she did, she was just flawless.
So yeah, the actress that's going to play Catwoman has to fill some big ass shoes :p
I honestly don't have anything against Megan Fox but the ***** better stay away from Catwoman :p

GenyaArikado
26-08-09, 15:24
Why were you guys expecting that sort of reaction?:p

http://www.tombraiderforums.com/image.php?u=29942&dateline=1250271516

Minty Mouth
26-08-09, 15:25
Theyre making another Batman Movie?

Anyway, the Sun are notorious lyers, I seriously wouldnt take it as gospel.

Carbonek_0051
26-08-09, 15:28
Quote for truth! Michelle was pure perfection! I doubt any other actress could make a better Catwoman than she did, she was just flawless.
So yeah, the actress that's going to play Catwoman has to fill some big ass shoes :p
I honestly don't have anything against Megan Fox but the ***** better stay away from Catwoman :p
Like I said on MSN she's either Lara or Catwoman.:ohn:

I wouldn't mind either, or both.:whi: Still the next person to play Selina Kyle will have some pretty big shoes to fill like you said.:D
http://www.tombraiderforums.com/image.php?u=29942&dateline=1250271516
Oh.:pi:

GenyaArikado
26-08-09, 15:31
Like I said on MSN she's either Lara or Catwoman.:ohn:

I wouldn't mind either, or both.:whi: Still the next person to play Selina Kyle will have some pretty big shoes to fill like you said.:D

I think that Rachel Weisz can fill them

woody543
26-08-09, 16:09
Urgh,

I like Megan, in the way that she is amazingly attractive.

for catwoman, no thankyou.

I loved Pfeiffer's portrayal....

TombRaiderLover
26-08-09, 16:21
The rumours surrounding this film are getting beyond a joke.

We don't even know if Chris Nolan will be returning to direct yet. Even if he did (of course he will, The Dark Knight made loads of money), I don't see him casting Megan Fox.

stereopathic
26-08-09, 16:52
The rumours surrounding this film are getting beyond a joke.

We don't even know if Chris Nolan will be returning to direct yet. Even if he did (of course he will, The Dark Knight made loads of money), I don't see him casting Megan Fox.

^ the voice of reason right here, folks. listen up.

george_croft
26-08-09, 16:54
Urgh, I'd actually rather have Cher play Catwoman over Megan Fox.

irjudd
26-08-09, 16:56
^ the voice of reason right here, folks. listen up.
I have an idea! Let's have Halle Barry play her retarded version of Catwoman in the next Buttman movie :yah: I mean batman.

Mad Tony
26-08-09, 16:58
Megan Fox is hot. Don't know why everyone is complaining.

Nannonxyay
26-08-09, 17:00
@Mad Tony, I suppose acting talent means nothing in this day and age? It's all about looks, then? *sigh*

Mad Tony
26-08-09, 17:04
@Mad Tony, I suppose acting talent means nothing in this day and age? It's all about looks, then? *sigh*From what I heard the first Catwoman film wasn't exactly good though.

Nannonxyay
26-08-09, 17:09
From what I heard the first Catwoman film wasn't exactly good though.

I know. I wasn't saying it was...

Mad Tony
26-08-09, 17:18
I know. I wasn't saying it was...I never said you did say that. :confused:

Nenya awakens
26-08-09, 17:22

It was complete trash, i wish sharon stone would sod off back to her cave.

Nobody could beat Michelle when it comes to catwoman, she oozed seductiveness and attitude.

Zebra
26-08-09, 17:22

It is excellent! Still one of my favourite movies.^^
Don't get why it was so unsuccessful, really.

Mad Tony
26-08-09, 17:23
It was complete trash, i wish sharon stone would sod off back to her cave.

Nobody could beat Michelle when it comes to catwoman, she oozed seductiveness and attitude.Sharron Stone? I thought it was Halle Berry?

Nenya awakens
26-08-09, 17:24
Sharron Stone? I thought it was Hallie Berrie?

It was, but Sharon Stone played the main villian.

Hallie berry can crawl back to her litter tray aswell.

interstellardave
26-08-09, 17:24
People need to stop bashing Megan and every movie that she's in. She may one day play a role and do it very well... people may even say she's progressing as an actress... but that will certainly never happen if she's never cast in the first place because people think "she's not good enough".

AmericanAssassin
26-08-09, 17:27
^ I can't help, but be bothered by her...

Ummm, no. I'm tired of Megan Fox. She's overrated and not a very good actress. ;)

NightWish
26-08-09, 17:28
:eek:

Wow I am actually excited! :jmp:

woody543
26-08-09, 17:29
People need to stop bashing Megan and every movie that she's in. She may one day play a role and do it very well... people may even say she's progressing as an actress... but that will certainly never happen if she's never cast in the first place because people think "she's not good enough".

I don't bash every movie she's in, just the movies that she is up for. I loved her in transformers, she practically made the film, I doubt many would watch it without her in it.

I just think that now every movie wants her in it, because she is stunning and will sell films.

silver_wolf
26-08-09, 17:32
I could actually see her doing very well in this role. Might be a bit odd to have Old Man Bale chasing after her, though....

tranniversary119
26-08-09, 17:33
:eek:

Wow I am actually excited! :jmp:

Don't get your hopes up there, the sun is a very unreliable source. This has to be the fifth time Megan's been rumored to place an Action Star/Superhero and each time there always false.

interstellardave
26-08-09, 17:34
I don't bash every movie she's in, just the movies that she is up for. I loved her in transformers, she practically made the film, I doubt many would watch it without her in it.

I just think that now every movie wants her in it, because she is stunning and will sell films.

Well, that's no surprise... a pretty face has always ruled hollywood... but I don't think people will give her roles if they really believe she can't handle it. Catwoman, methinks, will not pose a huge challenge for miss Fox. ;)

Mad Tony
26-08-09, 17:37
Why does practically everyone on this forum hate Megan Fox lol? Seems like more of a fad than anything else.

AmericanAssassin
26-08-09, 17:58
Why does practically everyone on this forum hate Megan Fox lol? Seems like more of a fad than anything else.

I don't hate her, but I'm also not fond of her. I'd say it originated by everybody wanting to protect the already fragile reputation of the character Lara Croft. Even if it was just a rumor. Megan Fox, as pretty as she is, sucks as an actress and would not make the character look any better. :p

Love2Raid
26-08-09, 18:14
I think she's a good choice for this part.

Jack Croft
26-08-09, 18:28
She'll be good i'm sure, im probably get to like her.

Dina_Croft
26-08-09, 19:20
Fantasy Fairy:"May another wild man fantasy come true!"

igonge
26-08-09, 19:28
Sounds quite good. Probably isn't true though.

NightWish
26-08-09, 19:29
Don't get your hopes up there, the sun is a very unreliable source. This has to be the fifth time Megan's been rumored to place an Action Star/Superhero and each time there always false.

well.. .atr least has a new batman movie been announced? In which catwoma will be included?

Tombraiderx08
26-08-09, 19:33
I could definitely see her playing catwoman, i'd like to see more of her acting, she's pretty good :)

Dennis's Mom
26-08-09, 21:32
Catwoman? Didn't we just have a Catwoman movie?

Good luck with that, Megan. http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y97/LisaB1138/smilies/54.gif

Squibbly
26-08-09, 21:35
:(

adventurerLara
26-08-09, 21:38
Hardly the most reliable source, information from The Sun is mostly speculation anyway.

Croft, Lara
27-08-09, 11:47
IT'S NOT TRUE!!! (http://www.aceshowbiz.com/news/view/00026768.html)

THANK GOD!!! Really was a bit peeved about the whole thing.

Hermina94
27-08-09, 11:49
Oh wow!I think she'll fit the role :D

LightningRider
27-08-09, 12:52
Urgh, I'd actually rather have Cher play Catwoman over Megan Fox.

:vlol: At least she can slightly act better.

dizzydoil
27-08-09, 12:54
I want Halle Berry to play Catwomen - forever and always. She's the best Catwomen.

raiderfun
27-08-09, 13:05
OMGGGG ! I dunno how she'll play, but IMO, Halle Berry was the best !

Angelus
27-08-09, 13:16

Michelle Pfeiffer's on screen portrayal of Catwoman is the best I've seen.. Halle Berry's was mediocre.

lita212
27-08-09, 14:48

tbh i think its just cause shes pretty that people dont want her although she did buy her looks which may be a reason why people are against her.
im not a fan of hers but thats coz she is arragont and up herself when it comes to interviews and being compared to angelina jolie is going to make her head even bigger when yet shes hardly done anything. she isnt a very good actress and she hasnt been good since she was a kid. she may get better but i think people dont like the fact that shes only used on her looks and not talent.

also if anyone hasnt seen megan fox before she had her lips done then heres a pic. do you still think shes the next angelina jolie now judging by her before pic?
http://stylefrizz.com/img/megan-fox-plastic-surgery.jpg

miss.haggard
27-08-09, 15:04
http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n35/trilogy6/no-darth_vader.jpg

ShadyCroft
27-08-09, 15:05
^ Lmao! :p

miss.haggard
27-08-09, 15:06
"The THIRD chapter of Christopher Nolan's Caped Crusader's saga could very well be FULLY shot in IMAX"

Does that mean it can only been seen in IMAX theaters? If so, Im going to be one unhappy sonova *****.

lita212
27-08-09, 15:10
Although after Batman Begins and The Dark Knight, screenwriters David Goyer and Jonah Nolan said a third film would not include Catwoman[16], some actors have publicly expressed interest. Kate Beckinsale expressed interest in the role in 2007[17] and Rachel Weisz was rumored as a possible casting choice in late 2008.[18]. Megan Fox is now the latest to be rumoured

taken from wikipedia on the catwoman section

IceColdLaraCroft
27-08-09, 15:11
She's too young.

It's catWOMAN not catGIRL

Melonie Tomb Raider
27-08-09, 15:12
She's too young.

lol right on. :tmb:

oocladableeblah
27-08-09, 15:18
"The THIRD chapter of Christopher Nolan's Caped Crusader's saga could very well be FULLY shot in IMAX"

Does that mean it can only been seen in IMAX theaters? If so, Im going to be one unhappy sonova *****.
No it just means it is shot with the good film with all the detail. TDK had some IMAX shots and you were able to see that in normal theaters. I could be completely wrong :p

I am iffy about her being catwoman.

miss.haggard
27-08-09, 15:19
No it just means it is shot with the good film with all the detail. TDK had some IMAX shots and you were able to see that in normal theaters. I could be completely wrong :p

I am iffy about her being catwoman.

Oh thank God. The closest IMAX is 5 hours away... I dont think I can justify driving 10 hours to see a movie, even a Batman movie.

oocladableeblah
27-08-09, 15:21
Oh thank God. The closest IMAX is 5 hours away... I dont think I can justify driving 10 hours to see a movie, even a Batman movie.
And it's more expensive.

Carbonek_0051
27-08-09, 16:08
She's too young.

Except Nolan himself said he is trying to portray Bruce as being young still hense why he is not bringing Robin in. So Selina Kyle may very well be young too.
I want Halle Berry to play Catwomen - forever and always. She's the best Catwomen.

*looks at avatar*

Michelle Pfeiffer ran circles around Halle's mediocre performance.

woody543
27-08-09, 16:52
*looks at avatar*

Michelle Pfeiffer ran circles around Halle's mediocre performance.
[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

Seconded, her performance was fanastic, and it was a great film, the only issue I have with it, is that the cat biting her finger really creeps me out, and then I can't go near cats for like a day or something.

Indiana Croft
27-08-09, 19:43
I love Megan Fox and I'm sure she could be Catwoman. But I had other choices in mind. Agenlina Jolie and Kate Beckingsale were my choices. I hope she can pull it off. Cause I'll be ****ed if they ruin my Selina Kyle :hea:

Croft, Lara
27-08-09, 19:51
It was confirmed it was just rumours. I did post that earlier but it seemed to get ignored!!!!

(Geez I sounded like an ass there. I apologise)

Larapink
27-08-09, 20:23
Thats good for her, I'm happy as long as she stays away from being Lara!

lita212
27-08-09, 20:30
Thats good for her, I'm happy as long as she stays away from being Lara!

i doubt she will be playing any of them since shes doin transformers 3 and shes being the leed in fathom which is out in 2012

Fallen.Angel
28-08-09, 10:57
Honestly, why is she getting big movie roles? What is this world coming to? I thought it was supposed to be about talent, not SOLEY on looks. America has got to be one the most shallow countries.

I really hope that she doesn't play Catwoman. I love Catwoman, but HATE Megan.

kristi
28-08-09, 11:19
*Looks at the article*...Hmm,if Megan goes on at this rate,she'll soon have control of the world.:p:p

Spong
28-08-09, 11:39
*Looks at the article*...Hmm,if Megan goes on at this rate,she'll soon have control of the world.:p:p

I heard that Megan Fox is actually evil. The possibility of her being in the next Batman movie has been stated by Satan as "the commencement of phase two".

Croft, Lara
28-08-09, 11:44
I heard that Megan Fox is actually evil. The possibility of her being in the next Batman movie has been stated by Satan as "the commencement of phase two".

You just made my day.

I Need A Map
28-08-09, 11:48
Sounds cool...she has my blessing to be cat woman.... But not Lara in the next TR movie!:p

telcontar
28-08-09, 13:04
She's too young.

You forgot to mention that she CAn'T ACT. :ton:

Croft, Lara
28-08-09, 13:05
http://cittadiniperbatman.files.wordpress.com/2009/04/fox.jpg

No, thank you.

Hybrid Soldier
28-08-09, 16:12
Nice

She's pretty btw

and a fox:)

Agreed. :)

young Lara Croft
28-08-09, 16:57
I think she would look good, but then again ,,, neah! :(

Carbonek_0051
28-08-09, 17:04
I seriously don't get the hate surrounding Megan on these forums.

Tomb Raider Jay
28-08-09, 17:27
MEEEOOOOOWWWW ;)

I rather hope not cause she is a very, VERY bad actress and although she'll look nice in the leather catsuit... fact is she pulls faces... and not many of them, lol she doesn't act :p

robm_2007
28-08-09, 18:00

me neither. i dont hate her, but im not a fan. they dont want her as Lara Croft, and they dont want her as anyone else.

MEEEOOOOOWWWW ;)

I rather hope not cause she is a very, VERY bad actress and although she'll look nice in the leather catsuit... fact is she pulls faces... and not many of them, lol she doesn't act :p

halle berry is a decent actress (won an Oscar), yet catwoman was so ****ty! the acting and the movie its self was vomituous.

x2crazyidiot
28-08-09, 18:20

I'm not so sure it's hate, I personally just don't get why she has to get EVERY role just because she's the new Jessica Alba :confused:
and especially roles such as this. There's no way she could pull off Catwoman. I really do like Megan Fox, but she isn't that good an actress

tomblover
28-08-09, 18:21
I wanted moar Halle Berry. :(