PDA

View Full Version : Questions about England...

Surohicko
27-08-09, 16:08
Well with Lara being rich and all.. she should buy the museum and make it a museum again or her own home and keep all her treasures where the monster in the water is XD nobody can rob them lol

Well i just want you people to think of ideas what Lara could do to the Museum if she brought it...

TRGamer8
27-08-09, 18:35
Well, she already has some kind of a museum in her Manor where she keep the relics :D

Nerd For Life
27-08-09, 18:38
^Yes, pity the Manor is gone now.

Pksstr
27-08-09, 21:21
^Yes, pity the Manor is gone now.

What about her other 2 manors ?

Uzi master
27-08-09, 22:46
I gues she can go to the TR1-3 manor, that one has a museum too.

VictorXD
28-08-09, 00:45
Lara's chest is a museum:eek: Ever saw something so precious??:p

Kapu
28-08-09, 05:56
Buy a museum and what, open it to the public? Y'know that Lara has illegally taken all these artifacts, right? It's illegal to take any artifacts from a country without having provenance documents proving that the artifact hasn't been illegally excavated or exported from another country. Something tells me Lara doesn't have authentic provenance documents lying around.

scremanie
28-08-09, 06:02
Buy a museum and what, open it to the public? Y'know that Lara has illegally taken all these artifacts, right? It's illegal to take any artifacts from a country without having provenance documents proving that the artifact hasn't been illegally excavated or exported from another country. Something tells me Lara doesn't have authentic provenance documents lying around.

I thought it wasn't illegal for people in her line of work? :confused:

She is famous for what she does, and she is an aristocrat, so I pretty sure she would have the licence and paperwork/documents to be able to excavate sites as she pleases.

And plus... its just a game.. its not real.. :pi:

:p

Kapu
28-08-09, 06:12
I thought it wasn't illegal for people in her line of work? :confused:

She is famous for what she does, and she is an aristocrat, so I pretty sure she would have the licence and paperwork/documents to be able to excavate sites as she pleases.

And plus... its just a game.. its not real.. :pi:

:p

Being of nobility does not give Lara the permission to rob countries of their cultural valubles. :o Oh, she's a noble, she can do as she pleases. Absolutely not. Smuggling and the black market are huge, huge, huge, deals. An artifact from one country can't even remain in a museum in a different country for more than a few years. The artifact must once again return to the country where it was originally found. Artifacts in museums basically on loan from their country of origin. I doubt Lara plans on returning any of the artifacts she's found.

I know it's a game, and that's the point I'm trying to make. Tomb Raider is honestly a very, very unrealstic game. That's why we love it.

xXhayleyroxXx
01-09-09, 11:04
there is actually a place like this in cornwall, iv been there :cln:

except it was up and running and didnt harbour a frilled snake:ton: