PDA

View Full Version : Moving custom levels into the level Editor???

GameGlitcher77
28-08-09, 18:02
Anyway to move custom levels into the offical level editor???:confused::confused:

God Horus
28-08-09, 18:13
What did you just say?

And why is this in the tutorial section.

Why do newbies always post stuff in the tutorial section.

larafan25
28-08-09, 18:15
so you can edit them?:)

not if the builder includes the PRJ in the download with the game.........which I don't see anyone doing:p

mudkip25
28-08-09, 20:34
Sorry GameGlitcher, dont post in the tutorial sub-forum. It only gives mods more work. only tutorials here.

Kapu
29-08-09, 03:33
What did you just say?

And why is this in the tutorial section.

Why do newbies always post stuff in the tutorial section.

I could have sworn this thread was in the plain old TRLE section. :confused: I swear, this thread must have been moved to the tutorial section.

Anyway, it's possible to rip projects using a program called TR2Prj. Search for it on Lara's Levelbase, you should be able to find it there. I've honestly never been able to make it work.

EDIT: By the way, God Horus has already pointed out that this thread doesn't belong in the tutorial section. There's not any need to repeat that, it just spams the thread and the question asked in the first place never gets answered. I swear, 50% of threads are exactly that.

Titak
31-08-09, 14:49
Moved to general TRLE section.
The tutorials section is for tutorials only.

Mytly
31-08-09, 18:31
Seems like GameGlitcher posted two identical threads, one (http://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=157836) in the main TRLE section and one in the tutorials section. Since this one seems to be causing some confusion, I'll close this one.