PDA

View Full Version : Custom levels into offical level Editor???

GameGlitcher77
28-08-09, 18:25
Ok so is there any way to put a custom TR level into the offical level editor top add rooms, objects and other things???:confused::confused:

mudkip25
28-08-09, 19:25
Ok so is there any way to put a custom TR level into the offical level editor top add rooms, objects and other things???:confused::confused:

It wont copy the exact geometry of the level, TR2PRJ. It works with TR1, 2, 3 and 5

just look for the .tr4 file of the level you want., .tr2, .tr3, .trc and I think .tr (TR1 I think, correct me though :p) goes to the TR game the third letter of the file represents. Its glitchy for levels like TRA retold whos geometry is altered.

ggctuk
28-08-09, 19:39
TR1 is .PHD

TUB, Tomb Raider Unfinished Business levels, are incompatible with TR2PRJ and must be converted to PHD first.

mudkip25
28-08-09, 19:52
TR1 is .PHD

thx :D

Tyhokan
28-08-09, 21:54
And Tomb raider 3 actually also uses .tr2 files. Core didn't bother changing it for some reason, not that this makes much of a difference.

GameGlitcher77, do you want to use this to modify a custom level that someone else made or the official levels? If you want to modify a costume level, make sure you ask for permission to the author of the level before you do anything, and then credit that person if you ever release your work. You probably already know that, I'm just making sure. Other than that, good luck :)