PDA

View Full Version : 007: Ideas for the next Bond

IceColdLaraCroft
30-08-09, 03:14
Who do you think should sing the next theme song to the next Bond movie?

Personally I'd like Duffy.
This made me think of her for the next film
<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/TTEs5fVmmeU&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/TTEs5fVmmeU&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

As for Bond Girls:

Gong Li
Aishwarya Rai
Naomi Watts
Anna Trov

I'd really like to see a female villain for the next film and go back to Bond being trusted by MI6. The past two films he's been a "rogue" agent, but I'd like to see more.

What would you like to see?

larafan25
30-08-09, 03:15
I want a bond guy for once:D

irjudd
30-08-09, 03:15
Don't really care about the theme since I usually fast-forward through it. But I'd like to see someone besides Daniel Craig in the next one.

Sir Croft
30-08-09, 03:17
Don't really care about the theme since I usually fast-forward through it. But I'd like to see someone besides Daniel Craig in the next one.

Word.
Although I do think Duffy could make a great theme for the next bond. She's got the voice.

Paddy
30-08-09, 03:19
Dont care for the theme, not important, the movie quality itself is important.

larafan25
30-08-09, 03:23
if not dniel craig then someone hotter:)

gerrard butler or whatever his name is:D

although he has an irish accent doesn't he....

_Awestruck_
30-08-09, 04:58
I've LOVED the last two themes of the past Bond movies so I hope the next one is just as good.

IceColdLaraCroft
30-08-09, 05:17
Daniel Craig is signed on up until Bond 25. Bond 22 will be out in 2011 (addressed by #'s because they don't have titles yet). So he'll be in at least 4 more films.

There are rumors that they will have new a Q & Moneypenny in the next installment. One of the producers is keen to have Camille come back (one of the few Bond women Bond didn't sleep with, but could handle her own).

For me I LOVE the locations and how you're immersed in the culture of where they take you. The Palio di Siena (the horse race) in Siena Italy at the beginning of QoS is such an event that is very much "Siena"

I wish Tomb Raider was as creative with the locations/ideas.

and as much as I'd love to see a "bond boy" I think they'd only do that for a villain (IF at all) because Bond is such a macho/womanizer that any inkling of him being gay would have fan boys in an uproar.