PDA

View Full Version : I'm off to Florida tomorrow for the first time

fishlikelong
31-08-09, 21:25
So I'm heading to Orlando tomorrow and I have never been before.
I am going to Universal, the Kennedy Space Centre and the Titanic museum but I was wondering if there are any other places you guys could recommend.

Sadly we aren;t going to Disney....was far too expencive

TRfan23
31-08-09, 21:27
Well I went to Disney land in Florida when I was 9 years of age :) Shame your not going.

Was fun, never been Orlando. Be sure to post pics :) Enjoy yourself :)

TRhalloween
31-08-09, 21:28
I SO want to go there.

I don't have any places to recommend but hope you have fun and remember to post pictures :D

]{eith
31-08-09, 21:30
When I went there I went to Miami Beach and went on a boat out in the Everglades, which was amazing. There are a few Floridians here so they'd be better able to recommend things to do. Enjoy yourself! :tmb:

fishlikelong
31-08-09, 21:35
I'm flying from Newcastle to London then from London to Miami! :D The we are driving up to Orlando.
I am so excited :D
There will be plenty of pics

ShadyCroft
31-08-09, 21:40
Where is Matt when you need him, eh ?

Hope you have a safe flight ! :) Have fun and bring lots of pictures for us. :wve:

Kelly Craftman
31-08-09, 21:56
i loved Florida :cln: its beautiful, but one question why not fly driectly into Orlando?:confused:

erosan
31-08-09, 22:03
It's a shame you're not going to Disney world because it was amazing. I went to Orlando 2 weeks ago and stayed there for 8 days. Be ready for some heat. It's ridiculously hot so carry water with you everywhere you go!

EmeraldFields
31-08-09, 22:16
I loved Florida!:D

We went to Disney World and it was one of the best vacations I've ever had!

One thing that was weird was the fact that it would rain periodically throughout the day and then be sunny.:p

Hope you have a great time!:)

tombofwinston
01-09-09, 00:28
:(
Im so jealous Id love to go to florida especialy live there.

Apathetic
01-09-09, 00:29
Awesome! Hope you have fun and take pictures!
I'd love to hear about your experience and what you think of America.
When are you returning?

tranniversary119
01-09-09, 01:29
I went to Florida last year and it was the funnest thing ever. We went to Disney&Universal. I preferred Universal though as disneys geared towards little kids.

Shauni
01-09-09, 01:40
Hey! The Titanic museum is cool, you're not supposed to take pictures but I snuck my camera in anyway haha :D

And there's always good malls and amusement parks and stuff around there :)

rowanlim
01-09-09, 04:30
Have a good & safe trip! :hug: :wve:

ihatecold17
01-09-09, 05:35
gahhh I loved universal so much. Have fun! florida is a lot nicer than Connecticut...ugh. When i was there, My friends family took me out on their boat and we went swimming at this little beach in the middle of nowhere and manatees came swimming with us! Sounds dumb, but it was like...magical and Ill never forget that if anything else

Marianna12
01-09-09, 11:07
Have a great trip and get a lot of pics!:hug:

xXhayleyroxXx
01-09-09, 11:08
hope you have fun! iv never been before

Hermina94
01-09-09, 13:20
Enjoy your trip!:wve:
I've never been to Florida,or America at all :vlol:
I would love to go!have fun! :D