PDA

View Full Version : My Casting Song

Shangri'La
01-09-09, 19:19
Hello erverybody!

This week I'll be candidate by "Deutschland sucht den Superstar", (English: Germany search the Superstar") the german version of American Idol.
This is my castingsong choice.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tAghitKxtfQ

Please tell me your opinion. THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUU :)
yours, Shagri'la

Noodleboy
01-09-09, 19:43
I think you're good, but there's room to improve, maybe you should try another song.
Your voice is really good at the longer notes, maybe you should make use of that.

You are by no means bad, I mean, after all the embarrasing auditions I saw on television here in dutchmanland (I can't sing to save my life either), you are far from bad, but maybe try another song.

But good luck on the audition all the same :)

Minty Mouth
01-09-09, 19:54
You have a nice voice, but I think you could benefit from a little more confidence. Your singing sounds a little timid in that song, but if you put a little more power behing your voice I think you could certianly stand a chance :tmb:

Dennis's Mom
01-09-09, 21:28
Nice voice, but I really don't like the song choice. It's too generic and forgettable IMO. But like MM said, maybe you could sell it more. You do sound tentative.

tombraiderluka
01-09-09, 21:51
Do you know how to play a guitar? This voice is great for a slow song by this followed by a guitar. I think this is the direction you should take in singing, because the Gaga songs from before weren't as good as this. So yes, acoustic songs are great for you, if you dunno how to play the guitar, buy one and start playing :tmb: Good Luck!

CharlotteCroft
02-09-09, 14:43
Hey, good voice, I hope the jury thinks so as well. :) However I think that there are better songs to sing for you because with this song it sounds a bit too common and no one will remember you. So best you prepare two songs, just a well-meant advice by me, I hope you're gonna assure the jury. :)

TRLegendLuver
02-09-09, 14:53
Wow! That's pretty good! :tmb:

Hermina94
02-09-09, 15:01
Do you know how to play a guitar? This voice is great for a slow song by this followed by a guitar. I think this is the direction you should take in singing, because the Gaga songs from before weren't as good as this. So yes, acoustic songs are great for you, if you dunno how to play the guitar, buy one and start playing :tmb: Good Luck!

You've got a really nice voice!And I agree with tombraiderluka ^^
You should definitely try playing the guitar:)
The song is really good too,but I recomment you try something more catchy :rolleyes: Good Luck!:wve: