PDA

View Full Version : Good news: Player saves busload of students...

ShadyCroft
03-09-09, 15:39
Its always nice to hear good news springing out of all the bad news we here day after day...

Tuesday morning began just like any other morning for football star Kaleb Eulls.

Eulls and his three younger sisters were among 22 passengers on a school bus bound for Yazoo County High School in western Mississippi until a 14-year old female student boarded the bus armed with a .380 semi-automatic handgun threatening to shoot and ordering the bus driver to pull over.

Eulls had fallen asleep at the back of the bus listening to his mp3 player and did not realize what was happening until one of his sisters woke him up.

"My sister that was in front of me woke up and told me that the girl had a gun," Eulls said. "She was pointing it back and forth at other people and the little kids that were sitting at the back. I just thought real quick and tried to grab her attention before she pointed the gun at anybody else. I wanted her to point it at me so she wouldn't point it at anybody else."

Kaleb Eulls saved the lives of 22 students Tuesday morning.
Eulls then opened up the emergency door located in the back and began evacuating as many students as he could from the rear of the bus while trying to reason with the armed female.

"I just tried to talk to her and calm her down," said the 6-foot-4, 255-pound Eulls. "She was just getting louder and louder. I guess for a quick second she looked out the window and when she did that I just sprung at her. I just knocked her down and got the gun away from her. When I got the gun I ran out the back door and disarmed it."

the rest can be found Here. (http://mississippistate.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=983337)

:)

Edit: But wow ! a 14-year old girl with a gun ?! :eek:

Chocola teapot
03-09-09, 15:42
WOW!!! :D That's awesome!

*richietrent*
03-09-09, 15:45
Such a shame at the state of the kinda world we're living in today! But good on him though :D

xx_Hunt_xx
03-09-09, 15:48
14 year old with a gun! :yik:
Glad no one was hurt though :)

Mad Tony
03-09-09, 15:48
Such a shame at the state of the kinda world we're living in today! But good on him though :DOh come on, it's not like the world is suddenly getting more dangerous.

Good news though. :)

Super Badnik
03-09-09, 15:54
Why? I mean, whats the point in boarding a random bus and threatening to shoot random strangers?

tranniversary119
03-09-09, 15:58
Why? I mean, whats the point in boarding a random bus and threatening to shoot random strangers?

We're either not getting the full story are she just really had to use the bathroom :rolleyes: :p I love hearing good stories like these, puts me in good moods.

*richietrent*
03-09-09, 15:58
Oh come on, it's not like the world is suddenly getting more dangerous.

Good news though. :)

Have you heard the news? A 10 and 12 year old, killed other kids! Now how messed up is that!

Dennis's Mom
03-09-09, 18:22
What a great young man. Good for him.

interstellardave
03-09-09, 18:38
Cool story... he's a bona-fide hero!

That said, it doesn't take a rocket-scientist to know where this topic is going to head... and very soon.

Mad Tony
03-09-09, 18:52
Have you heard the news? A 10 and 12 year old, killed other kids! Now how messed up is that!So? Yes it is messed up but the reason it makes the news is because it doesn't happen very often. I would tell my usual story of what the Mongols did to their prisoners hundreds of years ago but I've said it so many times it's lost all meaning.

That said, it doesn't take a rocket-scientist to know where this topic is going to head... and very soon.Lol, I think I know where you're coming from. I was gonna mention it myself but I thought I better not because it'll just start a massive debate.

Legend of Lara
03-09-09, 18:57

That said, it doesn't take a rocket-scientist to know where this topic is going to head... and very soon.

WHOMG HUMANITY IS SO MESSED UP THE KIDS TODAY ARE DEMONIC MURDERERS HUMANS ARE HELLSPAWNS etc. etc. etc. etc. :p

But, seriously, that's one brave guy. :tmb:

Sir Croft
03-09-09, 21:02
After that I'd kick her in the face and tell her not to **** with me. :ohn:

:p

Uzi master
03-09-09, 22:20
she sounds like my older sister, exept shes 18 now and can be trialed as an adult now... I'm being serious.