PDA

View Full Version : Sex and the City II thread - excited?

AODdigger
06-09-09, 15:04
Hey, I was kinda wondering who's as excited about the new movie that's soon to be starting shooting as I am.. Anyone excited? :D Any ideas what it'll be about, any guesses? :) Personally, I re-watched the movie a couple of days ago and I've got absolutely no idea whatsoever what the second movie could feature... Evidently there isn't much left to happen anymore :p Ideas, people :p Click your Manolos and POST :p

MariahCroft
06-09-09, 15:07
Sarah looks cute here aaw:
http://www.dogbreedinfo.com/images18/HorseJackField.JPG

AODdigger
06-09-09, 15:08
Yeah, that wasn't funny :)

Croft_Original
06-09-09, 15:10
Blimey, I didn't even know there was definately going to be another film; but yeah, if there is then I'm looking forward to it.:jmp: I saw all of the series.:o

Croft.

MariahCroft
06-09-09, 15:11
When they're that old wouldn't it be No Sex in the City instead?

TRhalloween
06-09-09, 15:12
Never watched the show.

Croft_Original
06-09-09, 15:15

Hmm... don't ever remeber SJP going ginger?:cln:

Croft.

AODdigger
06-09-09, 15:24
Doesn't matter how old you are.. :p Why so limited?

Croft_Original
06-09-09, 15:29

They meet up and reminisce?:p;)

Croft.

IceColdLaraCroft
06-09-09, 15:49
i LOVED the show, but I didn't watch the movie. The storylines seemed SO forced and why the hell was the girl from Dreamgirls in the movie?

So no I'm not excited. They had a wonderful ending with the tvshow, let it go!

Legend 4ever
06-09-09, 16:42
I soooo can't ait for it!!! I love SATC. And I loved the first movie, so I guess I'll LOVE the second one.

Candee Sparks
06-09-09, 16:51

Ever hear of The Golden Girls? Them 50 & 60 year old's got more action than most 20 year old's so age really doesn't mean a thing.

And BEYOND excited, I was screaming and jumping up and down when I found out it started filming!

PandaINC
06-09-09, 16:58
I'm very excited. I actually didnt become a fan until i saw the first movie. my friends and i actually walked into the wrong theater but we decided to stay and watch it anyway, and we enjoyed it very much. so after that i decided to start watching the series, and i have to say, i love it.

paul123456
06-09-09, 17:12
Meeee! I'm excited :)

AODdigger
06-09-09, 19:08
i LOVED the show, but I didn't watch the movie. The storylines seemed SO forced and why the hell was the girl from Dreamgirls in the movie?

So no I'm not excited. They had a wonderful ending with the tvshow, let it go!
I have to agree with the forcing part. I do believe, however, that the movies are closure... a show so great needs closure, even if the closure's bull.

I actually read some crap about Carrie getting pregnant and her splitting up with Big again... Well, honestly guys, I don't see what else could happen :p

*richietrent*
06-09-09, 19:11
Anyone hear of them open auditions for this movie in America few weeks back i think?

AODdigger
06-09-09, 19:13
Actually, no. I've lost track. I was kind of hoping there would be a bigger fanbase here :confused: Anyway, I'm sure we'll get an update soon enough.

Croft, Lara
06-09-09, 20:03
I loved the show. I mean actual "If It Was A Person I Would Marry It" kind of love. Can quote it word for word.

The series ending for me was perfect.

The film was a nice touch and again ended it perfectly for me.

New film? When I heard about this all those months ago I just said "No." What are they going to do? Charlotte's gonna have another baby? There's gonna be an affair? It's already been done! LEAVE THE CASH COW ALONE!!!!!!!

Oh and as for the "Sarah Jessica Parker looks like a horse" jokes; they were funny when they were first around.....but that was 1994. :p

I apologise for sounded like a :cen: in the last part but it annoys me.

Lee croft
06-09-09, 20:06
I heard a rumour Britney Spears is in this one and she plays a nieace or something ???
..... i think my sister is winding me up XD

Croft, Lara
06-09-09, 20:08
^^^^ as was Miley Cyrus, Madonna, Katie Holmes and Katy Perry.

I think it's just rumours.

Lee croft
06-09-09, 20:10

party pooper :ton: :p

AODdigger
06-09-09, 20:10
I loved the show. I mean actual "If It Was A Person I Would Marry It" kind of love. Can quote it word for word.

The series ending for me was perfect.

The film was a nice touch and again ended it perfectly for me.

New film? When I heard about this all those months ago I just said "No." What are they going to do? Charlotte's gonna have another baby? There's gonna be an affair? It's already been done! LEAVE THE CASH COW ALONE!!!!!!!

Oh and as for the "Sarah Jessica Parker looks like a horse" jokes; they were funny when they were first around.....but that was 1994. :p

I apologise for sounded like a :cen: in the last part but it annoys me.
quote - if you were a person without a comma in your name, I'd marry you :p

Yeah, I know, it's kind of unusual and very very corny, but I'm also kind of intrigued :p Maybe it's BIG :p I mean, when hasn't it been (about) Big.

I hadn't seen the horse joke for ages, yes... I was hoping the first post in my otherwise very very unsuccessful threads would be a little more positive than a ginger horse :p And I did take it personally - I'm ginger .

When do you think we'll get an update?

Croft, Lara
06-09-09, 20:12
Filming started on the 1st September. Did you know that?

*richietrent*
06-09-09, 20:13
I heard a rumour Britney Spears is in this one and she plays a nieace or something ???
..... i think my sister is winding me up XD

That would ruin it so much.. not meaning just having Britney in the film but anyone else who's aleady "famous". And for the updates, keep looking, things like wikipedia or IMDB.

AODdigger
06-09-09, 20:16
I knew it was in the beginning of September, never really learned the actual date. I usually get my updates from a friend, I hate browsing for info on such subjects, it's boring and frustrating, at least for me.

Croft, Lara
06-09-09, 20:21
There were some pics of Big and Carrie stood outside the apartment that they bought (the really really pretty one with the closet!) and then getting into a car.

There was also a picture showing Carrie in 80's gear with a bad perm surrounded by suitcases hinting at flashbacks.

takamotosan
06-09-09, 20:37

I hope for the sake of those around you that you're not as unpleasant in person than as you are on these forums.

On topic:
Is it confirmed that they are filming a second? I absolutely loved the movie, and I'd love to see another.

AODdigger
06-09-09, 20:37
Get out :| Wasn't that apartment bought by other people!? And screw the I never say fabulous FABULOUS apartment, ... I'm really intrigued by the flashback ****.

tombraiderluka
06-09-09, 20:40
Who the hell unbanned you? :eek:

Anyway, I like the show, it's really funny, but really girly. I appreciate it cause it helped me understand women more :) The movie was great too, so I'm looking forward to this one :jmp:

Seb_01225
06-09-09, 21:07

its said miley cyrus may be the next carrie bradshaw in a 'cleaner' prequal series in the coming years! i don't know if its just rumors though.

IceColdLaraCroft
06-09-09, 21:13
Anyone ever see when brian watches it on Family guy?

he says: "So it's about 3 hookers and their mom?"

AODdigger
06-09-09, 21:17
I never really understood why this show's always been laughed at... :/

lita212
07-09-09, 16:28
i cant wait for the film.
the pics that have been released look fab. its weird seein carrie in flat sneekers but hey she has just moved to the big city in the flashback of this film so ofcourse shes not gonna be as well fashioned up as usual lol.
im glad mr big is back it would be weird not having him in the film.
and i love carries hair i want it looks nicer with the brown blonde highlights

scoopy_loopy
07-09-09, 16:31
Im looking forward to it, my inner Queen is jumping for joy, actually. :D :jmp:

AODdigger
07-09-09, 16:39
"I can't decide the level of queendom in your world right now" :D

Croft, Lara
07-09-09, 16:57
"I can't decide the level of queendom in your world right now" :D

"I can't decipher the levels of queendom in your world right now."

Mis-quoting SATC?!? Have you no shame?

scoopy_loopy
07-09-09, 16:58
:eek: AODdigger - hang your head in shame! :p

Anyone else hoping for alittle more of Dante's Dick? As Samantha so eloquently put it, :vlol:

Carbonek_0051
07-09-09, 16:59

I think she looks prettier here:

http://iemommy.files.wordpress.com/2009/06/my-little-pony.jpg

Ok, I'm done guys. You have your fun now.:p I have never watched Sex and the City. Mainly because of my dislike for Sarah Jessica "My Little Pony" Parker.:ton: What exactly is the show about?

AODdigger
07-09-09, 17:00
"I can't decipher the levels of queendom in your world right now."

Mis-quoting SATC?!? Have you no shame?
Oh My Oo.. This is going to my Epitaph.... "Here lies asshole. He mis-quoted Carrie Bradshaw... may he burn in single people hell"

I had nightmares about Dante's HELL-of-a-dick after watching the movie for the first time

And Carbonek, do you really think we can put that show in a SINGLE post :p?

scoopy_loopy
07-09-09, 17:01
I dont understand how people think she looks like a Horse at all?

Oh My Oo.. This is going to my Epitaph.... "Here lies asshole. He mis-quoted Carrie Bradshaw... may he burn in single people hell"

Its okay, in light of other people accusing Carrie of having an Equine appearance, your travesty pales in comparison - hence, you are forgiven ;)

Carbonek_0051
07-09-09, 17:04
And Carbonek, do you really think we can put that show in a SINGLE post :p? That's why I asked silly.:ton:
I dont understand how people think she looks like a Horse at all?
Because she does?:p

scoopy_loopy
07-09-09, 17:05
Wikipedia it, and ****off outta our thread? :ohn:

AODdigger
07-09-09, 17:05
She's f a b u l o u s. :p And none of your non-label non-fabulous insults matter in this thread :p

scoopy_loopy
07-09-09, 17:08
She's amahzing :D

AODdigger
07-09-09, 17:10
I can't believe there are so many people who dislike her >.>

scoopy_loopy
07-09-09, 17:12
They dislike her because theyre conforming. They havent seen the show obviously :tea: Ive yet to see anything as funny, or sexy - which actually pulls it off in a mature way. (most of the time :p )

AODdigger
07-09-09, 17:15
The show tottally changed cultural beliefs and burnt bridges !! It's definetely one of the most outstanding shows in history.

scoopy_loopy
07-09-09, 17:29
Absolutely, it was pretty much my sex-ed as a teenager :p

AODdigger
07-09-09, 17:32
Many many restaurants, clubs, events and designers owe a great deal of their rep to the show.

willbe
02-10-09, 09:14
carrie is a *****, she always has been and always will be.

she deserves everthing big done to her including running away from the wedding.

scoopy_loopy
02-10-09, 12:41
carrie is a *****, she always has been and always will be.

she deserves everthing big done to her including running away from the wedding.

I think the whole hype she gave to the wedding was a bad idea too... but she's not always in the wrong.

willbe
02-10-09, 13:36
I think the whole hype she gave to the wedding was a bad idea too... but she's not always in the wrong.

she never know what she really wants

touchthesky
13-10-09, 21:22
Apparently

http://www.heatworld.com/img/upload/500x400/1000085311.jpg

HES BACK <3

omgahh :D

Smith.is.amazing.
:jmp::jmp::jmp:

iamlaracroft
13-10-09, 21:40
is anyone annoyed that Miley's gonna be in the sequel?
it's not so much that her being in the movie annoys me, it's that she's trying to pull off sounding like she's been a fan of the series forever.
she's sixteen for chrissakes and the series ended five freakin years ago.
i'm sorry but no barely-sixteen-year-old disney puppet should be watching Sex and the City and she certainly shouldn't be pretending that she's some long time fan of the show :ohn: puh leaze

*richietrent*
14-10-09, 00:03
is anyone annoyed that Miley's gonna be in the sequel?
it's not so much that her being in the movie annoys me, it's that she's trying to pull off sounding like she's been a fan of the series forever.
she's sixteen for chrissakes and the series ended five freakin years ago.
i'm sorry but no barely-sixteen-year-old disney puppet should be watching Sex and the City and she certainly shouldn't be pretending that she's some long time fan of the show :ohn: puh leaze

Wouldn't it be funny if they slated her in the sequel though? Like What role is she playing again, Samantha's niece or something.. it would be hilarious if Sam's character was a complete b**** about her music career and tell her to start in fashion or something! I really wana ask something but i know its gona spoil it :confused:

Dustie
14-10-09, 21:39
Is it official that she's in it? I read it was refruted by her publicist...

scoopy_loopy
15-10-09, 01:17
I hope she's not in it. Seriously. That will make the whole thing look like a giant joke.