PDA

View Full Version : Medicine in sewers?

Uzi master
07-09-09, 00:08
I just saw the thread about wideshot shotgun ammo and it reminded me or this little bottle in the sewers in persian ghette area that you have to burst down a door and do some climbing for. t may have been some health or story item like something else bernard wanted or something, does anyone know what its supposed to be?

Altair
07-09-09, 00:51
I just saw the thread about wideshot shotgun ammo and it reminded me or this little bottle in the sewers in persian ghette area that you have to burst down a door and do some climbing for. t may have been some health or story item like something else bernard wanted or something, does anyone know what its supposed to be?

Bernard, Pierre, and the Doorman only wanted the box in Le Serpante Rouge. The bottle you speak of is likely an item called Cognac that Lara can collect and sell to Renes for Euros.

Uzi master
07-09-09, 01:09
"Sigh" thats not what I ment, it doesnt show up in my inventory, I was thinking if it was meant to be used orgigionally ITS NOT CONGAC its a white tube.

Tony9595
07-09-09, 01:19
Isn't it common medicine? :confused:
Well, you said it isn't on your inventory. It would be better if you could get a screenshot of the item before you pick it up :)

Uzi master
07-09-09, 01:23
eish I could but I'm on ps2:( if you wanna see yourself youl just have to get past serpent rouge and go to the place where you jump over a pit and burst open the door ect.

GameGlitcher77
07-09-09, 01:31
I'm pretty sure that "white object" is actually a bundle of Euros rolled up. I know exactly what area your talking about:):D;)

Uzi master
07-09-09, 01:52
it doesn't have the same glow as euroh, I dont see a point in making a whole new object for money if they only use it once:p and it sure doesnt look like it either... sorry try again:wve::tea:

scremanie
07-09-09, 03:25
Could someone please get a screen of this? :o

tacotaskforce
07-09-09, 03:32
It's a small amount of Euro. I think only 60. Which is kind of odd considering how it looks like there should be a lot more bills in that roll than in the usual wads of Euros you find.

As for why they would take the time to make another model for Euros, dude, have you read the Concept Art sticky? There is a TON of stuff they were planning on putting in AoD that had to be cut out. Having cash on hand was probably meant to be a lot more important originally, so there were probably more denominations and methods of aquiring of Euros available, and thus why they would have made more models for it. The content that would have used that money was cut, but they still completed the mesh and texture for the different denominations of Euros, so why not use it?

Drone
07-09-09, 04:39
I dont see a point in making a whole new object for money if they only use it once:p

there are 3 different objects for money

Uzi master
07-09-09, 06:19
so wheres the other one?

Drone
07-09-09, 06:25
normal money you can find on the pavements
bundle of money in the Parisian sewers
wad of money next to the stairs (I made a thread, thought it wasn't money)

Uzi master
07-09-09, 06:30
What stairs?

tacotaskforce
07-09-09, 06:31
Next to the tree that's up the stairs from the prostitute in the paris slums. It looks mostly the same as regular bundles of Euros, but it's brown in color. I know there are a few more spots that use that mesh and texture, but that's the only location I can say is certainly that type.

Drone
07-09-09, 06:33
seems Janice used that wad for her own dirty purposes :whi:

http://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=157943

rowanlim
07-09-09, 10:08
It's a bundle of cash. I remember how delighted I felt finding them :p

Drone
07-09-09, 15:22
I realy love this variety in AOD. There are at least 3 types of health items and weapon arsenal is wide aswel. Choose what you want