PDA

View Full Version : I wanna kill myself

TRLegendLuver
07-09-09, 23:16
the title states it. how do I go about it? I can't deal with this pain anymore, so there's no use in trying to reason with me.

*richietrent*
07-09-09, 23:16
Can i join you?

NemesisX13X
07-09-09, 23:17
Life isnt worth it.

And I mean it in a way that she shouldnt commit suicide, because life isnt worth giving up yourself. Kay?

scoopy_loopy
07-09-09, 23:17
Sweetie, no. CALL A FRIEND, a relative. You dont need to mention feeling depressed if you dont want to. Just chat, it'll make you feel alot better. Also, eat some chocolate!

:hug:

Carbonek_0051
07-09-09, 23:18
Why first of all, second why do you think anyone would help you do such a thing?

It's not really worth it, and as harsh as this sounds. Life is cruel, we all go through it killing yourself will do nothing.

TRhalloween
07-09-09, 23:19
Don't do it.

Lee croft
And i thought i was feeling like **** today..what seems to be troubleing you?

Marianna12
NO just NO!
I undertsand that you may feel depressed, but you shouldn't even think about that! :(
And you can talk to me anytime!:hug: I'll do my best to make you feel better!

Spong
07-09-09, 23:21
Wow, wasn't expecting to see a thread like this in here.
Whatever it is that ails you, taking your life isn't the answer.

January_Snow*
Nooooo hunny dont think about it :hug: :hug: :hug:

Life has so much to offer imagine only if you kill yourself you will never see loads of movies, play new TR games, listen to new music, have fun time with friends, shop for new clothes lines... comeon cheer up, its gonna be okay :hug: :hug:

And if a problem is serious dont hold it in, call a friend, and talk to them...

Life has so much to it :hug:

Ikas90
First of all, TRLegendLuver, whatever you're thinking, please stop. Life is worth it if you can make what you can out of it. You only live once and you won't get another chance.

Can you tell us what the problem is? Why do you want to kill yourself? We are here for you. :)

ChingKong
07-09-09, 23:23
oh cmon you know you dont wanna do that.....life isnt always gonna be easy....there are those times where **** happens.....you just gotta deal with it....cuz what goes up comes down and vice versa...you feel like crap now...but you know what? happiness is just around the corner....dont let hard times get ya down...youre a strong person Sarah...you can do it :D :hug:

TRLegendLuver
07-09-09, 23:25
A guy led me on, (sixth time this has happened) and he leaves me for someone else. And I have no friends to talk to.

irjudd
07-09-09, 23:26
how do I go about it? Nobody is stupid enough to give you advice on the best way. If anyone did, they would just get reprimanded or the post deleted. Therefore...I can't deal with this pain anymore, so there's no use in trying to reason with me....expect to have plenty of people try to reason with you. That's what you actually do want in reality.

Reggie
07-09-09, 23:27
Don't do it. You're young, beautiful and I assume in good health - don't throw that away. Whatever dark period you are going through it is just that, a period of time which will pass, time is a healer. Don't do anything drastic and irrational and just talk about your situation and find a way forward.

Nerd For Life
07-09-09, 23:28
expect to have plenty of people try to reason with you. That's what you actually do want in reality.

Exactly.

NemesisX13X
A guy led me on, (sixth time this has happened) and he leaves me for someone else. And I have no friends to talk to.

We're your friends, talk to us. :)

patriots88888
Why would someone who has so much going for her and takes the time to make those around her happy and feel appreciated want to do something that would ultimately make those same people sad and feel terrible?

You posted this on my PP just a few days ago. ;)

Something to make you smile!
http://www.eyeondna.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/12/loldog-funny-pictures-you-got-it-babe.jpg

thecentaur
07-09-09, 23:29
OP, i don't know you personally, but I've had some of these thoughts before. I know it doesn't seem like we're actually people talking to you, as just a bunch of words on a screen, but dear, you have to understand that it's better to keep on going through the pain than shattering everyone's lives around you. Imagine how your family would feel if you do such a thing; they would cry, blame themselves, and everything in the whole book. There are much better alternatives than to kill yourself. Maybe talk to an expert or something. Just please don't. Even if your family doesn't help in any way, your TRF family will always be here for you :hug: :hug:

Tony9595
07-09-09, 23:29

Then he is not worth of you. You know you're a good person, there's no point in even thinking about it.
Try to keep your mind on something else, a drawing might help :)

Irjudd's right, there's not much we can do, but if he don't cares about you, then you shouldn't care about him.

ChingKong
07-09-09, 23:30
whenever i feel like poo i just hang with family....maybe you should to :hug:....or just talk with people here on the forums....were willing to listen :D

maniakatosheto
07-09-09, 23:32
Don't give up yet. I suffered through my mother's death when i was 9 i was without a single friend until the age of 12 . but now i'm trying to get rid of em somehow but i know how that feels . The girl walked out on me. So don't give up. Screw him . Follow your dreams if you don't have any set them now. Everyone of us dreams about something.

Lee croft
07-09-09, 23:33

Men are jerks take it from me i am one :wve: there is more to life then relationships and stuff maybe why not go out get socializeing with people and make FRIENDS with people :)

And enjoy life you dont need a man to make your life happy all you need is you and plan what your next step and take a step at a time from there :)

i should take my own advice.

Paddy
07-09-09, 23:33
Dont give them that power over you :)
Taking your life would be doing just that.
They obviously aint worth your time :hug:

Johnnay
07-09-09, 23:34
Life isnt worth it.

for some people yes( people in third world countries) for some no.

for me yes my life is ****ed. i dont have a job which is the painful part. i wish to work as a flight attendant, video game shop( EBGames and that) or a Hotel but yet i need Education. and as of my condition i cant do any of these things. sometimes i want to kill my life because of this.

so im on the same road as you( a bit)

Paddy
07-09-09, 23:36

for me yes my life is ****ed. i dont have a job which is the painful part. i wish to work as a flight attendant, video game shop( EBGames and that) or a Hotel but yet i need Education. and as of my condition i cant do any of these things. sometimes i want to kill my life because of this.

Wait you just mention third world countries yet you say your life is ****ed?
Just remember you got a home and stuff, some people dont even have good health, theres always someone got it worse then you.

Spong
07-09-09, 23:38
...theres always someone got it worse then you.

Amen to that. That mantra has kept me going during my darkest and loneliest hours.

Encore
Wait you just mention third world countries yet you say your life is ****ed?
Just remember you got a home and stuff, some people dont even have good health, theres always someone got it worse then you.

That's why he actually said that people's lives in third world countries are not worth living!!

:eek:

scoopy_loopy

Oh sweetie, you'd become suicidal over half a dozen guys? You've got more class than that, I know you do :tmb:

Ikas90
TRLegendLuver, there is something you CAN do about this. You can come out strong.

I don’t know who you are or much about you, but at least if you come online and ask us for help, you have already done a good thing. :hug: And I know it's hard to help you with these matters over the internet. You should speak to someone locally, but we will also help you as best as we can.

There is a reason to live on. Make yourself a personal ambition. You shouldn't have to get so worked up about a guy - they can have a serious effect on your life if you let it happen. I've felt pretty depressed over a girl too, but never too the point where I wanted to take my life. That is unnecessary. You still have so many more things to look forward to in life.

The fact that you are still alive this minute means something. Is there a part of you that still wants to live? Try and focus on the good part, and not the part that wants you to die.

It's all about being able to find a coping mechanism. Something that makes you happy enough to outweigh the pain. As others said, you can watch TV, play games, go out with friends and talk about stuff. If you can make yourself happy, you can do it. Hard work will pay off. You should try to make the most out of your life, as you only live once. Consider it a battle - fight for it, and never give up. That will show how strong you are.

Is there anything you can do that will help keep your mind off it? :)

Nerd For Life
07-09-09, 23:39

You are alive, you have a house, you have food, you have Internet access. How is that ****ed?

Paddy
07-09-09, 23:39
That's why he actually said that people's lives in third world countries are not worth living!!

:eek:

My complaint was more he used the third world situation then said his own life is ****ed.

Indiana Croft
07-09-09, 23:41
I'm going to go ahead and play tough cop, facts of life honest answer guy here cause no one else seems to be doing so. So here it goes. Oh, and don't say i didn't warn you. what i'm going to say is nothing nice but it is beneficial. so here we go:

No one gives a ****.

Let me explain. Whatever is motivating you to kill yourself right now, no one will take the time out of their day to rectify that bad occurrence for you. the world isn't a bed and breakfast with bell hops, honeybunch. The only person who really gives a flying **** at the end of the day is you. So you can either fall into a statistic, give up and off yourself or you can try and fix it for yourself. That's why it's called your life. If the world was supposed to be this perfect place where you get exactly what you want and the bad **** doesn't happen, life would be a plural thing. It about you. And only you. So only you have the tools and resources to make it as good as you want it.

I'm not going to waste my time with that fairy godmother bull**** about how good life is if you just give it a chance. **** that. the world is one big bull**** sandwich, so dig in. But isn't it worth trying and striving to be one of the few that actually manages to get out of it happy? Why would you willingly grovel in your misery? I'm not saying you're choosing to be depressed to this point, but I'm saying you can choose to stick it to the universe and push through it anyway. Don't let this ****ed up world have it's way! But remember this, either way no one gives a ****.

Now, life does have some good **** to it. But killing yourself is like a permanant velvet rope that you can't cross at a club. Don't you have this ideal vision of happiness? Why the hell would you just kill yourself? Isn't happiness worth fighting for dammit? Why would you just throw it out the window? Because you're really sad, AT THE MOMENT? Save the barney moments for when the world's about to end, okay dearie? The present is the **** going on right now. Tomorrow, you never know. Why die miserable when you could possibly live happy tomorrow?

Don't you realize it's a miracle enough of itself to be alive? The right sperm fought it's tail off literally to get to that egg and man, it made so specific a form, something so particular and designated, a living, breathing artistic expression, a something from nothing! Take this, honey. It is your biological duty to see this **** through till the end. Don't you dare take your own life. If this life is making you sad that means there's something worth getting sad over. That sure as hell means that it's something potentially worth being happy over.

So think about it. Are you really just going to let it all have its way and dig your grave for yourself? God dammit, you better think about it. Life isn't an old computer. you cant just toss it cause you're frustrated with it. And think about this. There is bigger **** going on in the world than your petty ****. I'm not calling your problems frivilous, but by comparison to nuclear war, world hunger, nations hating each other, racism, sexism, murder, rape, drugs. Yea, that's the for reals ****. Stick it out.

Stick it out. stick it out. stick it the **** out. Considering what I just told you, the world could be a lot ****ing worse for you right now my friend. And things can sure as hell get better if you just give it a chance.

remote91
07-09-09, 23:44
Read your signature.

Saphyre
07-09-09, 23:49
Men are jerks take it from me i am one :wve: there is more to life then relationships and stuff maybe why not go out get socializeing with people and make FRIENDS with people :)

And enjoy life you dont need a man to make your life happy all you need is you and plan what your next step and take a step at a time from there :)

i should take my own advice.

Lee, generalizing & saying that all men are jerks is unfair to all the nice ones out there and won't help the OP at all.

Those guys are not worth her time at all, and don't worry Sarah, you will find someone just right for you one day, but you know until then think about yourself more & ignore this pressure to get a boyfriend.

Things start to go wrong when you let people walk all over you. And I know people often say that thinking about yourself is a bad thing, well it isn't in moderation.

But having said that, think about it, how is killing yourself going to help anything? It might seem like a quick way to end the pain. But think about all the times in the past you've laughed and been really happy. More of those times WILL come in future. Think about all life has to offer for you. You're a BRILLIANT artist, and you have lots going for you! :)

If you end your life now you'll never get the chance to see all what your capable of. Is it really worth it Sarah? No, it isn't. You're worth more than that guy and all the others that have messed you around in the past.

Focus on what makes you happy. Your drawings, and your other hobbies. Theres more to teenage life than getting a boyfriend/girlfriend & being popular! :hug:

And I know you didn't want anyone to try and change your mind, but as said before, thats all people are going to want to do. You know why? Because even though this is the internet, people care about your wellbeing even if they don't know you, its never nice to see someone this upset.

As for the friends issue, your friends always change as you go through life. I had lots of friends when i was in school but now at sixth form college i don't have many. But I know when I start work, uni, or whatever, I'll make new friends and meet lots of new people.

The future, though its not going to be easy at all, and there are going to be loads more tough times ahead, will also have lots of brilliant and happy times. You don't want to miss them. :)

EDIT: Sorry if this seems out of place, the thread has updated so much while typing.

Lee croft
07-09-09, 23:53
Lee, generalizing & saying that all men are jerks is unfair to all the nice ones out there and won't help the OP at all.

That werent my intention i was just trying to help her look at a different point of view that she dont need to be with some one to make her happy but yeah i think i get what your saying i think i just worded it wrong (as usaual!!!) i only meant some men are jerks anyway

Saphyre
07-09-09, 23:54
That werent my intention i was just trying to help her look at a different point of view that she dont need to be with some one to make her happy but yeah i think i get what your saying i think i just worded it wrong (as usaual!!!)

Oh yes I agree definitely that Sarah needs to forget about guys and sit back to put things into perspective a little.

Tombraiderx08
A guy led me on, (sixth time this has happened) and he leaves me for someone else. And I have no friends to talk to. Thats no reason to give up, this is probably the lamest metaphor but, think of it as m&m's, you opened up a bag and those first 6 are a color you really dont like,yellow or something, should you give up or should you go on looking? I personally have yet to find my m&m, I ignore all the yellow ones and keep looking for my blue. Guys are a really dumb reason to want to kill yourself over (okay so killing yourself in general is dumb). Moral of the story
Dont die :hug:

TRhalloween
I'm pretty sure Lee knows that not all men a bad. I didn't think anyone would actually be offended when someone says something like "Men are pigs".

God Horus
07-09-09, 23:56
Oh my, don't even think about anything like that!!

Saphyre
07-09-09, 23:56
I'm pretty sure Lee knows that not all men a bad. I didn't think anyone would actually be offended when someone says something like "Men are pigs".

Its just a little pet hate of mine and i shouldn't really have brought it into this thread. I regret & apologise that I have because its been battered like a dead horse in the other thread.

I apologize to everyone.

larafan25
08-09-09, 00:04
Can i join you?

NO...

None of you can kill yourselves, you need to live.

if there is a problem I am sure there is a way to get help!:hug:

no other person is worth your life, so don't sacrifice your life for another(depending on the circumstances) and esspecially not in this situation, you need to get over him because he seems to be a bit of an a-hole but what do I know. don't act like the victim just live on wihtout him as you will find many other people in your life
:)

jeeez whatever happened to icecream and a chick flick....

Lee croft
08-09-09, 00:05
I apologize to everyone.

You are forgiven :hug:

Saphyre
08-09-09, 00:08
I think Indiana Croft has got balls to stand there and tell it how it is. I know I was nice and sweet with my post and you know, I meant it, but in all honesty if I was brave enough to approach it this way, I would've.

Nerd For Life
08-09-09, 00:09
If all the heartbroken people decided to kill themselves, there would be like 1% of the population left.

larafan25
08-09-09, 00:10
^here here

tranniversary119
08-09-09, 00:12
Over a man...? Uhm, your best bet is a therapist :wve: A forum probably wont give you the sympathy you need ;) I know people who don't have a job, a house, are people to talk too. Yet there not saying they want to kill themselves. Sheesh.

EmeraldFields
08-09-09, 00:20
*Probably the most amazing post ever*

That post is probably the best advice anyone could've given.http://i28.************/2urqw7m.jpg

Phlip
08-09-09, 00:25
You're too young. Looks forward to the better things in life.

yourself will do nothing.

It would stop the pain. :(

Paddy
08-09-09, 00:28
Sometimes you gotta be cruel to be kind, or tough love however you wanna put it. I know I wasn't with my post but its true.

Agreed

Mad Tony
08-09-09, 00:28
It would stop the pain. :(It would cause more pain than it stops. Think about her loved ones who would be grief stricken if she were to do such a thing.

Carbonek_0051
08-09-09, 00:29
It would stop the pain. :(

No it won't, it will selfishily create more pain for those around her. For what a guy? That is absolutely no reason to kill yourself at all.

I am sorry but nothing is worth taking your life. I know I was a ****ing idiot for trying to take mine, and I am happy I am still alive. You know why? Because life gradually gets better. Plain & simple. I am sorry to come off cold but seriously starting a thread asking how to do it and saying there will be no reasoning is a desperate cry for someone to talk to.

OP, talk to someone here. Because you need it, you know you aren't going to kill yourself.

Paddy
08-09-09, 00:31
Agreed, killing oneself especially over a guy would be a selfish act, I sympathise with anyone feeling this low but to be honest I hate seeing the term suicide used loosely and same with depression.

Nerd For Life
08-09-09, 00:31
No it won't, it will selfishily create more pain for those around her. For what a guy? That is absolutely no reason to kill yourself at all.

I am sorry but nothing is worth taking your life. I know I was a ****ing idiot for trying to take mine, and I am happy I am still alive. You know why? Because life gradually gets better. Plain & simple. I am sorry to come off cold but seriously starting a thread asking how to do it and saying there will be no reasoning is a desperate cry for someone to talk to.

OP, talk to someone here. Because you need it, you know you aren't going to kill yourself.

I do agree here. Life will never be perfect to anyone, but you can work out and try to make something out of it. I tried to take my own life too, several times, and I do realise how idiotic I was. I was drowning in my depression, but I tried and got myself out of it, with help.

LaraLuvrrr
08-09-09, 00:33
::sigh:::

What I would tell you is that you need to realize that sometimes your thoughts can be deceiving and lie.

If you could just close your eyes and forget about what is making you want to kill yourself. Pretend that all those annoying things your mind labels as being negative do not exist.

Then focus on your breathing.... focus on the fact that you are alive. That life can be anything you want it to be. That this is YOUR life. You are in control. Go to a place where you feel like who you really are. Maybe remember times in the past even if there are not many where you really felt joyous and happy and felt like the real you.

This life has many things that try to tempt us into self-loathing, hatred, depression, and the extreme of suicide but it's just an illusion. I'm not saying it's easy to just go about life ignoring our insecurities and negative things around us but you need to remember that it is just something that is happening NOW

the NOW changes constantly. You never know what will happen in the future but if you quit the journey you'll never find out. And if you're in a place where you want to end your life then life can only get better in the future if you feel like you've hit rock bottom :)

Be strong and know that the only truth you have in this life is to be true to yourself and know that you are the most precious thing in your own life. Everyone else can **** off lol :D

I'm serious... and I know that if you're posting this thread it's because you're looking for support so I'm happy to talk with you if you wana PM me :)

We're all worth the same amount. Don't ever let anyone convince you that you're worth less than them. Because in the end we are all flesh and blood and we will all go to the same place. So again it's a complete lie when we feel inferior... it's unfortunately just a dysfunctional part of our ego.

just croft
08-09-09, 00:35

This.

You decided already, otherwise you wouldn't be looking for help. You know you need a hand, even if it's just to hear us in this forum on the subject. You can see that you have many friendly and good advices in here already.

The pain won't go away, and that's valid for everyone. But you, yourself, where you were born, where you live, have the chance to change a few things in your live to make yourself happier.

Killing yourself won't make you happier or painless.

scoopy_loopy
08-09-09, 00:35

One of your best posts, Id say :tmb:

TRLegendLuver, you need to take everyone's advice on board. Use it, take strength from it and simply - move on :) Sure we think its a rediculous reason to be upset, but there are some quality gems of advice in here :hug:

Paddy
08-09-09, 00:36
I dont see how what Ikas said was that idiotic.
Seemed that some were egging on, even if it wasnt, it came across that way.

Tony9595
08-09-09, 00:37
She's been offline for more than an hour :(
This is worrying me :(

Sir Croft
08-09-09, 00:39
Babe, you're such a beautiful girl, taking your life for some dumbass won't make it any better! You're young, and there's still much more to happen in your life, I'm quite sure you're a smart girl so don't do anything stupid, there's more to your life than this guy. Think about your family and all those who love you and how they'd feel if they lost you.

Paddy
08-09-09, 00:40

Id say shes blowing off steam, wouldnt worry about it too much dude.

Saphyre
08-09-09, 00:40

You know what i was thinking the same thing, but she could be doing anything, she might've just simply gone to bed to rest her mind.

LaraLuvrrr
08-09-09, 00:41

To be honest... most people that want to kill themselves do it without telling anyone. If she is reaching out to members here then she is looking for help and doesn't really want to go through with it. Most people that contemplate suicide do not go through with it...

scoopy_loopy
08-09-09, 00:42
From what my clock says, its getting on in hours in America - hopefully she's gone for a lie down to clear he thoughts. Then she can come at the issue from a clearer perspective, and realise how much of waste the alternative would be.

Saphyre
08-09-09, 00:42
And of course who knows how upset/angry she was when she posted the thread, she might've calmed down a little since then. I usually post for help on the forums when i'm at the height of whatever it is i'm feeling.

Carbonek_0051
08-09-09, 00:43
To be honest... most people that want to kill themselves do it without telling anyone. If she is reaching out to members here then she is looking for help and doesn't really want to go through with it. Most people that contemplate suicide do not go through with it...

Exactly.

She is probably gone off to think or hopefully talk to someone. Also does anyone know here where abouts in the states? Maybe she went to bed.

Mr.Burns
08-09-09, 00:59
I come home from a hard day at work and I have to spend another twenty minutes digging through this thread, yanking all the rubbish. Yea, thanks guys :rolleyes: Seriously, check your attitudes at the door next time. As for the original topic (or lack there of), I see no reason to keep this open since the members of this forum have demonstrated they are incapable of acting in a mature manner. To the OP, my sympathies for what you are going through however, seeking advice on an internet forum is not the best way to seek help. I would suggest either a teacher, school counselor or clergy. They would better help you. All I can say is don't give up, life is worth too much to give up on it so early.

Closed.