PDA

View Full Version : I'm Alright

TRLegendLuver
08-09-09, 02:06
I'm sorry if I worried everyone, I didn't try anything because I wasn't home alone and everyone here seemed to think I shouldn't do anything, so I didn't. Its just that I don't feel worth much. I've been told it countless times, and eventually, I just have to give in to the fact that its true. Its only human nature to give in and want to give up. I still am pretty suicidal, and I still feel like I have nothing to live for though. My friends around me don't understand what I go through, since they have no problems like this whatsoever. You feel inferior after awhile since guy after guy after guy leaves you for someone else. I don't feel pretty enough for any guy, and I don't think I have a lot to offer, but I could be wrong. I wish wish there someone, anyone, a guy out there that would want to be with me, that would love for who I am, what I care about, but it feels like I will never find someone. I know I am young, and I have heard a million times that I will eventually find someone, but there shouldn't be an 'eventually'. I think the best thing in the world for me is just to be alone. No one wants me, at least that I know of. And the guys that do like me, if any, don't say anything, so how would I know? I just want honesty and love. Is that so much to ask for? *sighs* Oh well. I guess I'll just be alone. And this suicide episode isn't just over some guy, I have been dealing with lots of issues for over a decade now, and its reallly gotten to me.

Saphyre
08-09-09, 02:10
I'm sorry if I worried everyone, I didn't try anything because I wasn't home alone and everyone here seemed to think I shouldn't do anything, so I didn't. Its just that I don't feel worth much. I've been told it countless times, and eventually, I just have to give in to the fact that its true. Its only human nature to give in and want to give up. I still am pretty suicidal, and I still feel like I have nothing to live for though. My friends around me don't understand what I go through, since they have no problems like this whatsoever. You feel inferior after awhile since guy after guy after guy leaves you for someone else. I don't feel pretty enough for any guy, and I don't think I have a lot to offer, but I could be wrong. I wish wish there someone, anyone, a guy out there that would want to be with me, that would love for who I am, what I care about, but it feels like I will never find someone. I know I am young, and I have heard a million times that I will eventually find someone, but there shouldn't be an 'eventually'. I think the best thing in the world for me is just to be alone. No one wants me, at least that I know of. And the guys that do like me, if any, don't say anything, so how would I know? I just want honesty and love. Is that so much to ask for? *sighs* Oh well. I guess I'll just be alone. And this suicide episode isn't just over some guy, I have been dealing with lots of issues for over a decade now, and its reallly gotten to me.

There are guys out there who are genuine and will treat you right. But you don't NEED a boyfriend to make you feel significant. I've told you that you're really talented person and you are definitely pretty. Pretty enough for me anyway if I were around you.

You never know, some guys might just not want to say anything about liking you because they're really shy. I'm one of those types.

Ikas90
08-09-09, 02:16
It's not easy to come out of a relationship, but you shouldn't make it a suicidal issue either. It's probably best for you to stay single. I don't know what's best for me either, if I should be single or with someone - but I don't get worked up about it. There is simply no point in worrying about it. Just try to accept it as it is. I have no idea who the love of my life is going to be, and I don't worry about it. I just live with whatever fate gives to me.

oocladableeblah
08-09-09, 02:18

There are guys out there who are genuine and will treat you right. But you don't NEED a boyfriend to make you feel significant. I've told you that you're really talented person and you are definitely pretty. Pretty enough for me anyway if I were around you.

You never know, some guys might just not want to say anything about liking you because they're really shy. I'm one of those types.

Saphyre is right there are guys out there for you. I am the shy type too extremely shy :o at least you have had that experience and you can grow stronger from it :hug:
No where does it say you HAVE to have a bf/gf as long as you are happy in life that should be all that matters :hug: glad to hear you will be fine.

maniakatosheto
08-09-09, 02:22
whew. got me too worried.

LaraLuvrrr
08-09-09, 02:35
Omg I just remembered you by your profile pic... I didnt recognize you from your avatar...

You are so beautiful!!! I remember you used to post so many pics in the member pic thread and I told you you look like Drew Barrymore a bit :)

If any guy treats you like **** I swear he must be a jackass.... because you are a nice person and you're also really pretty.

I know you probably wish you could have a guy that would care for you but don't lose hope! That guy is the problem definitely not you :hug:

Someone will come around who will see you for how beautiful you really are inside and out :)

You don't need a guy to like you to justify your worth. You're worth more than that :) I'm sure these guys you are meeting are just young and immature... they themselves probably have insecurities and are too immature to want to be in a relationship with a girl.

If you love and respect yourself then eventually there will be a guy who does too.. dont compromise your integrity because you have low self esteem because then you attract guys that want to take advantage of you or treat you like a rag.

larafan25
08-09-09, 02:39
if your having man troubles, ditch them...

don't think about guys for a while(easier said then done I know) but don't date...just find something else that interests you and worry about them when it's time:)

KIKO
08-09-09, 02:41
I've just seen the thread and I'm glad you're okay :hug:
You know chocolate is the best medicine when feeling lonely :D
Sometimes we're just better off alone. That someone you're looking for will walk on by someday but don't waste tears waiting for it, have real fun while you wait :)

Catapharact
08-09-09, 02:54
"Born to fight, trained to kill, ready to die, but never will."

I took these words from your signature. So are you proving a supposable ***** like me that everyone here isn't genuine about their desires and feelings? Do all of you do nothing but quote random lines from your given "idols" only to give in and let out when the night is at its darkest?

If that is so then I simply can't respect a person like that. Those who are strong and capable quote those words and live by them. If you aren't good enough for those around you, be good enough for yourself; Give yourself a high standard to live up to and prove everyone around you wrong by exceeding and succeeding on your own given goals. Don't you want to be successful in life?! Don't you want to give something worthwhile to this world other then a flimsy relationship?! If so then get up on your feet! Cast aside any idea of support; You are in this for you and your own ability to effect change in the lives of others.

So yes, until you cross your own threshold and come out of it with a new born purpose in life, I can't respect you...

amiro1989
08-09-09, 02:59
Love shouldn't be a focus for you, my friend. I'm 19 years old, and I have never dated anyone yet, and don't get me wrong, it's not that I don't want to.... It's just that it didn't happen yet.... I believe things happen for a reason, and you have to let life be.... What I mean is that things usually happen when you're less expecting it.... Just be patient. Things will be alright :hug:

takamotosan
08-09-09, 03:01
Honey, I've been there. And in ways, I still am. But I'm not gonna consider killing myself over stupid boys.
You don't need a man to make you happy. Sure, it helps, but it's also a lot of work to keep a relationship going. Guys aren't worth getting depressed over. The only person that's always going to have your best interests at heart is you.
Don't sacrifice that for other people.

Gabi
08-09-09, 11:34
Good to hear that you are feeling better.
But, as Mr.Burns said
To the OP, my sympathies for what you are going through however, seeking advice on an internet forum is not the best way to seek help. I would suggest either a teacher, school counselor or clergy. They would better help you. All I can say is don't give up, life is worth too much to give up on it so early.

Closed.

And there is always pm.