PDA

View Full Version : Do you like are dislike school?

tranniversary119
10-09-09, 02:30
Do you like are dislike school? It's just a simple question, and I'm curious. If you don't like school why? If you do why?
I personally don't like school. I can tolerate most people, but there really mean in high school. I don't like sitting in a class for an hour listening to something I will not need later in life. Yes, we all say this. But...I believe people should have a choice whether to go through with High School are not. What If I want to study something else that I want to do as a career in the future? Something I enjoy learning about?...Dunno I'd like to hear some of your opinions. Hope this isn't a pointless thread.

Tommy123
10-09-09, 02:32
I dislike it mostly cause im so tired in the morning but i enjoy seeing all my friends so i guess its in the middle

tranniversary119
10-09-09, 02:34
I dislike it mostly cause im so tired in the morning but i enjoy seeing all my friends so i guess its in the middle

I'm always tired when I got to school, that's 50% of my problem. Friends are the only good thing about High School IMO other than that...blah.

EmeraldFields
I like it!:D

Learning new things is always amazing and the teachers know how to make the material engaging and relevant. While I'm not fond of my Statistics class, other classes such as Anatomy and Government/Politics make up for the boring classes. Besides, i don't know what else I would do with my time.:p

LaraLuvrrr
I've never liked school. Always had problems with it and almost went to juvenile detention for skipping school so much....

Mainly I dont like it because it doesnt allow me freedom. I find it boring, restraining, and I don't feel like I'm really living life when I'm confined to a system like that. I HATE systems.... I like being free..

luckily now im studying art where i can do what i please for the most part. And after i finish this degree I'm gonna give a nice F you to the school system lol... but no actually ive made peace with school more or less... I dont hate it as much i just dont care for it

aileenwuornos
I hated high school. And I dropped out of my final year four times (twice actual year 12, twice year 12 equivalent) but somehow I still ended up in university. I love the Australian education system :D
I didn't like it because I went to a private all girls school for most of my life and they were all snobby little dumb-bums. I got bored because the work was too easy.
High school =/= real world.
The 'real world' can be a lot harder and meaner than HS, but at the same time, you're not half as restricted in your choices, what you can and can't do and where you can and can't go.

Being a grown up and getting out of there is the best. University/college is okay. Too much group work though.

tranniversary119
10-09-09, 02:36
I've never liked school. Always had problems with it and almost went to juvenile detention for skipping school so much....

Mainly I dont like it because it doesnt allow me freedom. I find it boring, restraining, and I don't feel like I'm really living life when I'm confined to a system like that. I HATE systems.... I like being free..

luckily now im studying art where i can do what i please for the most part. And after i finish this degree I'm gonna give a nice F you to the school system lol... but no actually ive made peace with school more or less... I dont hate it as much i just dont care for it

I skipped school in the past because I hated it that much. It wasn't the people, I could tolerate them. It was the whole...get up early...sit in class for hours be restrained...go home...repeat it again tomorrow. It honestly feels like it will last FOREVER. I just would enjoy learning about something I actually WANT to learn about y' know? Like English, give me that period all day I'll be fine!

Ikas90
10-09-09, 02:46
I don't dislike it, but I can never wait for it to finish so I can go home. :p

Tony9595
10-09-09, 02:48
I love it :D

I always learn something new, and the classes are completely interactive and interesting :)

Tommy123
10-09-09, 02:48
I'm always tired when I got to school, that's 50% of my problem. Friends are the only good thing about High School IMO other than that...blah.

Yeah high school is a drag pretty much all around..except for seeing people

miss.haggard
10-09-09, 03:05
I liked it, my whole class got along really well all throughout high school, and it was pretty easy for me school-work-wise. (Big brains do that :)) I had plenty of time to work and still have a social life. I miss it :D

_Awestruck_
10-09-09, 03:18
I love high school so far. I love seeing people and my day is SO easy. I pretty much relax after my 4th period. But I hate getting up and going, that's my worst part. And I usually can't wait for the day to end. College hopefully will be easier since classes are split up daily.

LaraLuvrrr
10-09-09, 03:19
I skipped school in the past because I hated it that much. It wasn't the people, I could tolerate them. It was the whole...get up early...sit in class for hours be restrained...go home...repeat it again tomorrow. It honestly feels like it will last FOREVER. I just would enjoy learning about something I actually WANT to learn about y' know? Like English, give me that period all day I'll be fine!

Yea I feel you.... My advice for you since I've gone through the same thing is to try to cope with it. Try to incorporate things that interest you in between classes... or worst case scenario go to an "alternative" school. I went to one of those which was basically a private school for drop outs. I got my high school diploma and the school was alot less structured and had more freedom. Idk if they have one of those over where you live... But keep this is mind in the future because most likely you wont do well in a job that requires routine. We're just not wired that way lol

Johnnay
10-09-09, 04:55
school is an epic fail anyway

i hate it. school can die:)

Uzi master
10-09-09, 05:52
why do you hate school it gives you free education, exept a small student fee, but school is to teach you to have a better future, do you know how many african chrildren wan't to go to school?

Nannonxyay
10-09-09, 06:00
It depends what mood I'm in and what lessons I have. I generally enjoy school because I have my friends and there's major lulz to be experienced during the day. Also, I'm taking subjects which I love for GCSEs and today is especially a good day for me. So yeah, I generally like school but there are days when I just want to ***** slap some of the people in my school and walk out.

scremanie
10-09-09, 06:06
I'm in high school at the moment :)

and I guess it has its moments... its not exactly heaven, but ah well. Its better than being stuck at home all day or getting into trouble of sorts out on the streets or something.

Psychos'Я'Us
10-09-09, 06:08
I hate school. I hate going to bed early and waking up early then wasting half of my day on sitting in class and "learning" something I'm not interested in and I'll probably never need or use later in life.

scremanie
10-09-09, 06:19
^ hmm.. I agree with some of that actually.

I hate having to get up extra early then normal, and I hate all the work they give you in years 11 and 12. 12 is worse. Its so stressful :(

Block exams, tests, homework, different assignments at once, essay's and then all the normal work during school.. T____T

But once they're all out the way, its fine.

Uzi master
10-09-09, 06:25
well id you guys all hate this learning than why don't you switch places with an African? well whatever...

wdavid
10-09-09, 06:34
I'm in the school at the moment...I'm not happy but i like it:D

erosan
10-09-09, 07:03
I'm in high school at the moment :)

and I guess it has its moments... its not exactly heaven, but ah well. Its better than being stuck at home all day or getting into trouble of sorts out on the streets or something.

I agree with this. The only joy that high school gave me was seeing my friends and go to art class.

Johnnay
10-09-09, 07:06
why do you hate school it gives you free education, exept a small student fee, but school is to teach you to have a better future, do you know how many african chrildren wan't to go to school?

uhhhh maybe in your country it gives you free education

but not here

scoopy_loopy
10-09-09, 08:41
I disliked the hours, 8:25 till 3:15. Eugh. I hated 2 assemblies per week, I hated blazer dress days (especially in summer without airconditioning), I hated my headmaster, I hated the jocks/bogans.

I loved my friends, I loved my English and French teachers, I loved home-time, I loved the class and honor that came with being a Grammar School Student.

I guess, I like it much more now that Ive graduated. If I was still there, I would probably have just posted that I hated it.

Mad Tony
10-09-09, 08:53
I've finished school now, but I never really liked it. It was mainly the people that were there, not actual school itself. I really enjoyed some of my subjects and it was good seeing my friends, but people are just so immature in school. Hopefully things will be better in college (not to be confused with university). :)

scremanie
10-09-09, 09:01
I agree with this. The only joy that high school gave me was seeing my friends and go to art class.

HOLY ****! :eek:

ART CLASS IS MY FAVORITE! :eek:

That lesson is probably the biggest reason why I go to school. And of course to see my friends. I also like science though :)

Shark_Blade
10-09-09, 10:12
I like everything except the morning assembly. Hours of standing and listening to the old headmaster btiching about how we all dissapointing him morally and academically.

Marianna12
10-09-09, 10:21
Dislike.
I hate going to bed before midnight, so I can wake up at 7:30 the next day:rolleyes: I hate being 7 hours at school "learning" about things I won't need in the future *cough*ancient greek*cough*:rolleyes:
I hate having at least a 3-hour homework for when I get home, and then in the evening going for a 3-hour english class:rolleyes:
I hate that most (if not all) kids in my school are mean and stupid:rolleyes:

Although some times it's fun, but that's pretty rare:p

TRhalloween
10-09-09, 10:34
I hated it. There were some people that I liked but most of the people at my school were complete condescending, immature asses. Looking back I see that it offered nothing. I dropped maths later on because I never did the exam on it. I'm glad I did because I'm awful at maths.

tombraiderluka
10-09-09, 10:43
I like it, we don't study about things necessary in life, but it's nice. :jmp:

rowanlim
10-09-09, 11:00
I liked high school, I enjoyed what I was studying & I loved the extra-curricular activities.

I like uni more though :D

igonge
10-09-09, 11:03
I'm tired of it. I can leave school because I'm 16 but I want good qualifications. I think I might leave after this school year. I don't like how restricted we are in the school building, I'd prefer to study from home.

Your_Envy*
10-09-09, 11:19
I liked High school, it was fun, especially the last year. Ah I am going to miss my school friends so much. :(

Don't know about Uni, I start in October. :)

marla_biggs
10-09-09, 12:43
I hated secondary school. SO glad I don't have to put up with that crap anymore :)

Larapink
10-09-09, 12:52
I didn't like school that much to be honest it brings up some unwanted memories. I prefer being at university, start afresh and people won't know your past unless you tell them and I avoid that. :)

Spong
10-09-09, 13:38
School really is the best thing ever, the best days of your life even. It's such a shame so very few people (myself included) don't realise that until years later.

irjudd
10-09-09, 13:41
I home schooled so it was just like not being at school, so yeah I guess I liked it fine.

Lavinder
10-09-09, 13:43
School teaches you to say 'or' instead of 'are'. :p

xXhayleyroxXx
10-09-09, 13:44
A bit of both really, some subjects i enjoy, some i do only for educational purposes (a level)

sometimes the teachers are a bit too mean and that annoys me lol
others are really nice, so yeah depends

Jack Croft
10-09-09, 13:57
I'm done with school now for good, and while i enjoyed the last 2 years i'm glad its finished now.

They were good times though.

VictorXD
10-09-09, 13:59
Pretty much hate every single bit of that jail:)

LightningRider
10-09-09, 14:01
School.

I like school. School has so much to teach you, both educationally and spiritually. Education and Friendship are two of the most important things you can possibly gain, so use it wisely.

I dislike school. School is a pain in the ass, especially if your an outcast. People are "itches" when they just don't care. It hurts.

It has it's up and it's downs, but I wouldn't want it any other way.

School. :hug:

Rivendell
10-09-09, 14:02
I loved school. Wish I was still there. The people and the place, I miss them!

IvanaKC
10-09-09, 14:02
I have a lot of friends and for now I like high school, but some professors are just asking too much, like art class: we have to see at least 2 shows in one year. I like art, but not that kind of art like sculpture and similar. It's just boring to me. And the hardest subject is Music art. can you believe it?!

But good thing is that I love English, physics, maths, chemistry, biology, Croatian and Latin. Everything is perfect on these classes. It's not problem to study at all.

john_york
10-09-09, 14:13
Hated school. People were very mean.

Loved college and university, though!

CuteKittenlol
10-09-09, 14:40
I hated every second of high school :) Only good thing about that was getting to see my friends on a regular basis.

I just started college to do my A Levels and so far it seems alot better, more laid back and such like, despite being alot harder ahah. But i still get to see my friends every week so its all gravy :)

Joely-Moley
10-09-09, 14:49
I hated going to school. I felt sick to my stomach everytime I had to go in. Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed my lessons. It was just the people who made my life a living hell, not to mention life at home wasn't so great either.

It wasn't a very pleasant time in my life, and I'm glad those days are long behind me. I loved college though, and I start university soon which hopefully should be good.

young Lara Croft
10-09-09, 14:52
I love my University period! sadly I'm parting with it next year as it will be my last year
I hated highschool though it was a living hell but I'm finally done with it! :D

Rileigh
10-09-09, 14:58
I hated school, and I hate college.
The lessons are never right for me, too much sitting around, too much writing when you could be learning through doing.
And I remember subjects like History and Psychology were just bloody awful (not just because of the awful teachers). because you couldn't learn for yourself, you couldn't choose where to specialize, you had to do this ridiculous, babied-down version of "History" that was obviously designed for people who have no lives and weren't at all interested and..... GRRRRRRRR :mad:

TR93
10-09-09, 15:41
Hate school- cos people pick on you, call you names and are nasty without reason, and there are those few idiots who mess about all lesson so you cant actually learn anything...as my science teacher said "I'm wasting 15 minutes a lesson telling you to shut up...by the end of the year you miss out on 10 hours of learning".... he's right... its not fair to people who wanna learn so they can get a good job... most people who mess about are the one getting fails in their GCSE's and one who cant care less...

however...like School- my friends are there... and I love all my friends:) and I learn stuff...even if others dont,

I wanna be in 6th form or Uni... thank God it's my last year of regular school

Angel666
10-09-09, 15:48
Hated high school but it was tolerable because of my best friend. Hate college because I have no friends.

TombRaiderCool
10-09-09, 15:49
I absolutely, completely, 100% despise school. :)

I got so sick of it I wanted to just give up! High school was supposed to be the best years of my life, bull****. I hated it and I'm glad to be out of it.

I guess school itself is important but I believe schools (here at least) aren't geared for some people, or perhaps some people just aren't geared for school? Anyway, it's just really sad to see how much of a depressing time school is for some people. Being made to wear black school uniform didn't really lighten up the mood either.

jackles
10-09-09, 16:10
I hated school with a vengenance. If anyone had suggested I would ever work in one I would have fallen about laughing. I spent the whole of my primary years trying to convince my mum to let me stay off....and once I was old enough to figure out that I could play truant then I did that instead. I have had to take all my exams as an adult (passed my Ou degree last month..finally) I once got a standing ovation from the class for turning up in secondary school. :D

xx_Hunt_xx
10-09-09, 16:19
When i was at primary school i HATED it, with a passion, i used to be bullied there.
Then in high school that all changed, i loved it, id give anything to go back to my time in high school. The people i met there, the lessons, the funny times i had. :( Makes me sad thinking thats all gone now.

Nenya awakens
10-09-09, 17:03
I hated school, i was working from the age of 15 and as soon as i hit 16 i tried to leave school and go full time at my job, in the end i just started skipping days and working instead, and then left at the end of the year.

I was tired of being told what to do, i had no interest in going to college so further education just seemed pointless. I was deeply unhappy with my life at the time and the only way i could see things changing was if i moved on, so as soon as i hit 16 i left school, left home, moved to a different city and got a new job.

Zing!

Encore
10-09-09, 17:14
I can tell the OP doesn't like school just from the thread title. :D

Personally I enjoyed school a great deal EXCEPT during High School which was, to put it simply, the most ****ed up 3 years of my academic life.

the ancient
10-09-09, 17:17
I like qeeing your friends every day
I dislike TEACHERS and realy my stubid Dutch theacher (hate him)

Dina_Croft
10-09-09, 18:30
Why did you even ask?Of course I dislike school....Here school is starting tomorow and I'm so (%$^@ cause i'll be going to a new highschool,with no friends...and I don't even know the time that starts!!!

Chocola teapot
10-09-09, 18:32
School? I HATE SCHOOL! >:/
But where would we be without it?? :D

moodydog
10-09-09, 18:42
i lvoe my new college... its soo different from school
came as a shock to find i love the subs i chose (well from the ones i have done so far)

Minty Mouth
10-09-09, 18:44
Its kind of Ironic, because I always maintained that I hated school.

Then I started college, and I realised, school is a ****ing joke.

Its like a summer camp with teachers. Lessons are just a chance to talk with all your friends at once, and you go home at 3 and have the entire afternoon to yourself.

Now Ive started college, it's already a hell of a lot harder, and I know that this is just a joke compared to university, and that will probably be a joke compared to working life.

School is awesome.

Legends
10-09-09, 18:49
I disliked school when I went to school, but now I don't. I think it's a pretty normal thing to do, but I never hated it. I had a pretty good time, actually. :)

mind
10-09-09, 18:52
Depends on...
I love teachers... especially my biology teacher!
I hate PE (deteste team sports) and maths ( seriously, I fell asleep at the first maths lesson and was awaken by my teacher who hit me with the book :D)
I love English (because Im so awesome! :D) and biology.
Im ok with the classmates but thats it... all people I really love attend higher degree or other school.

Punaxe
10-09-09, 18:54
I used to hate high school, I had enough of the classes, the books, the learning... So when I was done I was eager to join a university education that had none of that.
Boy... Was that a bad choice. I don't know if it's because of the bad experiences I've had with this different (and still current :() education system, but I've definitely changed. I really want to learn, like to learn, and yes please, give me the classic school system. At least that works. I don't understand people who even at this age skip classes et cetera...

Mokono
10-09-09, 18:55
School? I HATE SCHOOL! >:/
But where would we be without it?? :D

Here.

Chocola teapot
10-09-09, 18:59
Here.

Everyone? The economy? Where would all the bratty teenagers go??!

Oh, you know what I meant. :p

LaraLuvrrr
10-09-09, 20:33
I hated school with a vengenance. If anyone had suggested I would ever work in one I would have fallen about laughing. I spent the whole of my primary years trying to convince my mum to let me stay off....and once I was old enough to figure out that I could play truant then I did that instead. I have had to take all my exams as an adult (passed my Ou degree last month..finally) I once got a standing ovation from the class for turning up in secondary school. :D

Wow Jackie I didn't know this... I see you as such a sweet and calm person. But then again I was too and people would be surprised when I told them I was a truant lol. We're the nice truant type i guess :p lol

Lavinder
10-09-09, 20:37
If I was allowed to learn in high school I just might have enjoyed it - but unfortunately I was severely bullied, it's my own fault because I was a bit weird, although when it was happening I thought I was perfectly normal.

Tina Croft
10-09-09, 20:42
i HATE school

stupid teachers who don't care what's going on between classmates (mostly bad things) and spiteful pupils...

I don't like sitting in a class for an hour listening to something I will not need later in life.

agreed, most of the stuff you learn you won't need later or doesn't interest you at all .. about the half of everything i did in my schooltime i don't remember now
but i think it's better if you attend a school where you can choose which direction you want to go and learn only this

EternoD
10-09-09, 20:50
What If I want to study something else that I want to do as a career in the future? Something I enjoy learning about?

it's called college, and you need high school to help you prepare for it.

January_Snow*
10-09-09, 20:54
I love school only because of friends, and its such an awsome place to hang out, and have fun, but I hate lessions, its boring, and I agree with you people, like ever in my life Ill have the need to calculate whats square root of some huge fraction...:hea:

Reggie
10-09-09, 20:58
Its been love-hate all the way for me. I like the whole process of learning something I'm interested in but school had one set of problems in terms of bullying issues while college had a whole other set of issues because I've struggled to get the hang of working on essays or answers according to a marking scheme or framework. If I want to go to uni I've got to solve that problem. No doubt Uni will throw up its own set of problems but I'm enjoying the journey too much overall to really dislike what I'm doing because I believe in what I'm doing if that makes sense. Belief is important.

larson n natla
10-09-09, 20:59
I love it because I get to see my friends who are great people along with an education and a future so yeah win win (apart from non option days i.e english maths science all friday :p) but yeah in my option drama class I had to put on a blindofld and pretend to be a horse and find my fellow horse, who was standing right next to me TEACHER FAIL

tranniversary119
10-09-09, 21:25
it's called college, and you need high school to help you prepare for it.

Understandable. But say I'm going to be a script writer are an actor, do I need to take math to become one? Why cant I just take English and things that will benefit to what I want to do? And no...I don't mean general math you learn in middle school or elementary. I'm talking about the unnecessary math we have to learn in high school. Isn't it a fact that 20% of people remember what they learned in school are is it that people remember only 20% of what they learned? That's why I think people should have to go to school until they finish middle school. Then have a choice whether or not they want to go through high school.

pinklaralover
10-09-09, 21:31
I like my school.. I couldn't work up the courage to move.. Just most days, I hate the people In It. :pi:

Catracoth
10-09-09, 21:42
I love school, I just hate most of the people I'm forced to earn an education with.

pinklaralover
10-09-09, 21:47
I love school, I just hate most of the people I'm forced to earn an education with.

^Exactly.
I really wouldn't want to move to some other school In my location area.
But, I know I could get a fresh start there, yet then again, I would probably hate it. The people who get me down, are Bullies or literally, your friends.
If you ever fall out, over something so small, they have a grip on It.
Then you feel uncomfortable to even be In the same room.

]{eith
10-09-09, 21:47
I hated school. But I wish I had went more often.

Mad Tony
10-09-09, 22:23
Despite my hate of school in general, I always had near-perfect attendance. :p

Uzi master
10-09-09, 23:04
uhhhh maybe in your country it gives you free education

but not here

well thats my point, not everyyone gets to go to school, Africa seems like a good example but there are many other places.

Phlip
10-09-09, 23:05
Nope. The only thing I liked about it was waking up saturday morning thinking it was school and realising it was Saturday. Bliss. :)
And the access to college. :whi:

Encore
10-09-09, 23:06
Nope. The only thing I liked about it was waking up saturday morning thinking it was school and realising it was Saturday. Bliss. :)
And the access to college. :whi:

Don't forget the feeling of the first day of Summer holidays! Oh man that was amazing. :cln:

Hyper_Crazy
10-09-09, 23:09
Didn't really ever like it until year 9 as I always used to get bullied and didn't really have many friends. Don't know what happened but people started to like me and stop bullying me, mainly cos I would fight back and make them shutup. :)

larafan25
10-09-09, 23:12
it's a love hate relationship right now:)

I loveee all my classes except matthhhhh(story to come)

my english class is the exact same room as my history class with the exact same teacher...so that isn't that amusing, not that she is a bad teacher...but I may get sick of her:p

Art is awsome as always...I just love the freedom and socialness...(is that a word)

my loccer is where I hopped it would be....

downsides...

new principles, they are alot more strict and have inforced a SERIOUS clothing rule, I mean the original clothing rule was acceptable..no shirts with straps smaller than 2 fingers wide and no cleavege...also your skirt has to be down past your fingertips and no bra straps showing...(non of this applies to me:D)

however now you must have your full shoulders covered, no shorts unless they are at your freaken knees.........

so this means that after I get my killer body tonned in personal fitness I cannot wear tanks(not that ever would not my style) to show off my muscles:(:D:p

and now my math class....

well I have NON of my friends in my class(usually I'd make new friends however....)my class is made up of a bunch of gansta guys who go around braging about their last fight and all that crap, only took the course because they did not want to work as hard...luckily for me half of them never show up and the rest fall asleep in class....so I rely on my calculator to speed throuhg my work and wait for the day to end(my last class;))

aside from that it is absolutely awsome:O:O:)

Rachel Croft
10-09-09, 23:32
I'm enjoying school so far. We just got a brand new high school, and it is soooo beautiful. Best in the state, with state of the art technology, and tradition put into it. It's modern, and HUGE.

I'm taking a few college level classes. My favorite one is graphic design. I have like 8 classes so....:p

Homecoming Dance is next week, and a really sweet, respectful guy just asked me to it! Never saw it coming, lol.

Once the school year get's going though, I can be quite the rebel when we get too much work.

Catracoth
11-09-09, 00:12
^Exactly.
I really wouldn't want to move to some other school In my location area.
But, I know I could get a fresh start there, yet then again, I would probably hate it. The people who get me down, are Bullies or literally, your friends.
If you ever fall out, over something so small, they have a grip on It.
Then you feel uncomfortable to even be In the same room.

There's only two high school options for me, and I'm glad I'm in the school I'm in. The other is Hell on Earth, and I'd rather die a slow and painful death than go there, no exaggeration. My school's great, it's just a percentage of the student body that aggravates me.

Aphrodite22
11-09-09, 00:47
id like it alot more if i didnt have to wake up so early :(

EmeraldFields
11-09-09, 01:08
I've looked this up before, but to be 100% sure, "college" in the UK is like the last two years of High School in the US, right?:p

WCookie
11-09-09, 01:21

Same here, except skipping the classes :ohn:
Also I hate school because since I entered the school I was always motive to joke, no I'm not fattie (I think), but I prefer not to say it right now.

TRhalloween
11-09-09, 01:26
I've looked this up before, but to be 100% sure, "college" in the UK is like the last two years of High School in the US, right?:p

Well I don't know. What is thee last 2 years in a US school like? :p

EmeraldFields
11-09-09, 01:27
Well I don't know. What is thee last 2 years in a US school like? :p

In the US they are 11th and 12th grade. Most kids are 16 in 11th and 17 in 12th. If that helps.:p

Tombraiderx08
11-09-09, 01:28
This school year is going great, im happy :)

KC Mraz
11-09-09, 01:45
I like school, I like studying and I've never have problems like bulling, all the other people in my past classes have been actually nice. However I didn't like the teachers I got in middle school, it simply made my days irksome and irritating.

Since I've never had English classes further than the first years of primary school and my dad really wanted me to take them again, so I go a couple of hours every sunday. Surprisingly, I enjoy them :D. The classes are actually fun and give me something to do on weekends that is actually productive.

laracroftswest
11-09-09, 01:51
I love school. I like going. The people are fun. I'm happy with the people in my classes.

Dina_Croft
11-09-09, 10:10
Dislike.
I hate going to bed before midnight, so I can wake up at 7:30 the next day:rolleyes: I hate being 7 hours at school "learning" about things I won't need in the future *cough*ancient greek*cough*:rolleyes:
I hate having at least a 3-hour homework for when I get home, and then in the evening going for a 3-hour english class:rolleyes:
I hate that most (if not all) kids in my school are mean and stupid:rolleyes:

Although some times it's fun, but that's pretty rare:p

Um It's actually 5 hours straight...

scoopy_loopy
11-09-09, 10:43
^Not everyone has/had **** easy 5 hour school days like you... :rolleyes:

Dina_Croft
11-09-09, 10:45

I know...:ton:Hehe lucky me...:D

mind
11-09-09, 10:45
Yeap tell me that... ive got 9 hours of school every monday :yah:

Kiss-Bite
11-09-09, 10:48
I didn't like school one bit, I was a bit naughty because of many reasons. However, I loved further & higher education.:D The difference being It was my own choice to be there & I had control over where I wanted to be as well.:)

scoopy_loopy
11-09-09, 10:51
I didn't like school one bit, I was a bit naughty because of many reasons. However, I loved further & higher education.:D The difference being It was my own choice to be there & I had control over where I wanted to be as well.:)

Agreed, I enjoy university an incredible amount more than highschool. Although, the work load gets abit much at times :p