PDA

View Full Version : If you were a God/Goddess

LaraLuvrrr
10-09-09, 03:22
What God or Goddess would you be? :D

I think I would be like a Lilith or one of those dark femme fatale goddesses that seduce men and then eat them alive...

or if I was a God I would be Eros or Apollo because I love beauty and the arts and I would love to go around making people fall in love without them seeing me lol

Lemmie
10-09-09, 03:32
I'd be happy being any God or Goddess of antiquity. I wouldn't much care what my remit was. :D

Nemesis might be fun. Cybele could be...interesting.

DREWY
10-09-09, 03:37
What do you mean "if"

LaraLuvrrr
10-09-09, 03:47
What do you mean "if"

I mean if you could be one which one would you be... like if you were to have all their powers and transform yourself into them.

Like if you were Aphrodite for example you would have the power of feminine beauty to seduce men or inspire love amongst humanity and all the other powers she had in mythology...

rowanlim
10-09-09, 03:52
^I think DREWY was joking that he's already a god :)

Probably Hestia or Artemis. I'm more inclined towards family, intelligence, & the arts :)

LaraLuvrrr
10-09-09, 03:53
^I think DREWY was joking that he's already a god :)

Probably Hestia or Artemis. I'm more inclined towards family, intelligence, & the arts :)

Ohhh silly me lol :p I get it now...:D

I think Hestia would be kind of like a stay at home mother who bakes cookies and weaves blankets by the fireplace... Artemis would be an independent fierce woman. I think the modern day Artemis is the young, single, working woman who has a leadership position in a company and leads instead of following :)

VictorXD
10-09-09, 03:59
Ermm, Horus maybe, or even Bastet:D I don't know, something ancient:D

rowanlim
10-09-09, 04:01
@LaraLuvrrr: Sounds like what I want to be when I grow up :D

LaraLuvrrr
10-09-09, 04:03
Ermm, Horus maybe, or even Bastet:D I don't know, something ancient:D

ooo Bastet would be lots of fun :D

Not having a care in the world... always playing, dancing, and having fun like a cat and also being a sex kitten I suppose since she is sometimes depicted alongside Hathor. I think she is also depcited as having a dark side like Catwoman lol :p

VictorXD
10-09-09, 04:12
ooo Bastet would be lots of fun :D

Not having a care in the world... always playing, dancing, and having fun like a cat and also being a sex kitten I suppose since she is sometimes depicted alongside Hathor. I think she is also depcited as having a dark side like Catwoman lol :p

It has just occured me... I wonder if Catwoman was inspired by Bastet??:confused:

LaraLuvrrr
10-09-09, 04:24
It has just occured me... I wonder if Catwoman was inspired by Bastet??:confused:

Maybe... because I don't know many other goddesses that were half woman and half cat. Actually I think I remember Bastet being mentioned in some batman episode or something. And Selena Kyle's (I think thats her real name) cat is named Isis

Uzi master
10-09-09, 05:55
Can't remember that many gods, I'd just be the christian god and tell everyone that its all a hoax and there is no god, even though I would be, I wouldnt help them anyway so why give them fallse hope?

scoopy_loopy
10-09-09, 06:21
Pfft. Why would you be the Christian god? No sex, no fun, all you do is sit around listen to people grovel.

How boring.

Uzi master
10-09-09, 06:23
I said so I could say I didn't exist and I could do anyhing I wan't, personally I don't think the christian god is good, but I've said that before nd ya...

scoopy_loopy
10-09-09, 06:27
... okay.

Well, as for me; Bastet, or her son Mihos, or Poseidon would be cool. (So would being Min :cln: )

EscondeR
10-09-09, 07:17
Sekhmet :mis:

nuff said.

scoopy_loopy
10-09-09, 08:24
:eek:
The red Russian's on the prowl! :mis:

ShadyCroft
10-09-09, 08:25
what's the God of male fertility and sexuality ?! :mis:

yes, that ! :p

tonyme
10-09-09, 08:27
I'd be Seth, damn I love him! :cln:

scoopy_loopy
10-09-09, 08:35
what's the God of male fertility and sexuality ?! :mis:

yes, that ! :p

That would be Min :D :mis:

Some of you may recall a texture of a relief depicting him appearing in TR4 :cln:

Your_Envy*
10-09-09, 09:00
Hathor - goddess of the sky, the sun and of love and the arts, patron of queens. :p

Rivendell
10-09-09, 09:09
Pan. He looks like fun. :D

MiCkiZ88
10-09-09, 09:19
Definitely not Osiris, that's for sure. Nothing more fun than being sliced in to bits by your own brother and then being hidden in different locations and then have your wifey stich you together and make you a god damn blue mummy.. very atracting.

Nor Jesus. Preaching love and peace and healing the sick.. and what do you get. Your people freaking killing you cause you said something about God that ****ed them off so badly that they killed you instead of a murderer.

So being good as a God/god's relative is a no go.

I take Seth. :D

scoopy_loopy
10-09-09, 09:21
Definitely not Osiris, that's for sure. Nothing more fun than being sliced in to bits by your own brother and then being hidden in different locations and then have your wifey stich you together and make you a god damn blue mummy.. very atracting.

Nor Jesus. Preaching love and peace and healing the sick.. and what do you get. Your people freaking killing you cause you said something about God that ****ed them off so badly that they killed you instead of a murderer.

So being good as a God/god's relative is a no go.

I take Seth. :D

Ah, so you dont want to be the one that gets cut up, you want to be the one that does the cutting? And the one that gets it on with Horus?

Well, I cant blame you really. Set is the shizz. :mis:

ShadyCroft
10-09-09, 10:28
Min.

EscondeR
10-09-09, 11:14
A reminder to all dreamers: Please remember that you are posting not in MGC!!! :mis:

Larson_1988
10-09-09, 11:20
Thor, god of thunder! :jmp:

VictorXD
10-09-09, 12:15
Thor, NORSE god of thunder! :jmp:

What ever are you doing down here in Nifheilheim??:eek::p

Legend of Lara
10-09-09, 12:29
http://i28.************/33y3vxy.jpg

;D

the ancient
10-09-09, 17:20
THOT Egypitian god of wisdom

Encore
10-09-09, 17:31
I'll go with Athena. :tmb:

goddess of wisdom, peace, warfare, strategy, handicrafts and reason, shrewd companion of heroes and the goddess of heroic endeavour. She is the virgin patron of Athens, which built the Parthenon to worship her.

IceColdLaraCroft
10-09-09, 19:02
I'd be an elemental (weather) God

Catwoman was inspired by the term "cat burggler" to refer to thieves.

Chocola teapot
10-09-09, 19:05
I would Be A healing deity.

DIANCECHT

Physician-magician of the Tuatha. God of healing, medicine, regeneration, magick, silver working.

LaraLuvrrr
10-09-09, 20:28
^ interesting :) ... I've never heard of that deity or the Tuatha (runs to google lol)

Lavinder
10-09-09, 20:32
I have a quick lookup, and this one appeals to me - the God Eros :).

aquaflute
10-09-09, 21:20
Either one with great wisdom or one with utmost destruction power. And yes, definitely related to water or ice:D, Leviathan is a good choice for me.

I am going to mention this although it's kind of off topic. I recently found out that my element in a traditional Chinese sense(5 elements, metal, wood, water, fire and earth) is metal and I actually lack water in my element. That might be a subconscious rationale for choosing aquaflute for my online id:D

da tomb raider!
10-09-09, 21:21
I'd be the God of vomit!

Lavinder
10-09-09, 21:23
I'd be the God of vomit!

Slightly disturbing don't you think ?

da tomb raider!
10-09-09, 21:26
Slightly disturbing don't you think ?

Maybe so, but compared to seducing men and then eating them, it's pretty appealing. :D

TRhalloween
10-09-09, 21:40
If I were a God, I think I could understand...

LaraLuvrrr
10-09-09, 21:42
Maybe so, but compared to seducing men and then eating them, it's pretty appealing. :D

Hey! :mad:

lol :p

What I meant by eating them I meant like destroying them... Like a beautiful plant with a sweet scent that lures you to pollinate it but then it eats you. I think one of those is called a Venus fly trap... idk I find femme fatales to be interesting :D

viper456
10-09-09, 21:42
What do you mean "if"?! :ohn:

LaraLuvrrr
10-09-09, 21:43
What do you mean "if" and "were"?! :ohn:

My bad... In your case I meant to ask what are you the god of?

Lara's home
10-09-09, 21:44
I'd be like Hanyuu (fictional character:p).
Completely useless, but feared like hell.
OR perhaps, just to be a TR fan, one of the triumverate. (Natla, Tihocan, Qualopec)

viper456
10-09-09, 21:48
My bad... In your case I meant to ask what are you the god of?

Thank you, your land will be blessed this coming year for your devoted following.

And Ima the god of everythang!! :ohn:

Legend of Lara
10-09-09, 21:52

sExgceg2Uok

;D

Lara's home
10-09-09, 21:52
;D

You can't deny that she's got style though. XD
I know.. She is just so full of fail. :p

LaraLuvrrr
10-09-09, 21:53
Thank you, your land will be blessed this coming year for your devoted following.

And Ima the god of everythang!! :ohn:

My land is in desperate need of being blessed ASAP...............

so thanks
:pi:

aquaflute
10-09-09, 22:28
OR perhaps, just to be a TR fan, one of the triumverate. (Natla, Tihocan, Qualopec)

I would like to be the arch nemesis of that same series, not sure what her english name is. I think it can be translated as 34? She's not exactly a Godess but can be regarded as a very powerful witch.
http://img3.pcgames.com.cn/pcgames/0802/15/1023229_pcgames0214kai24404_thumb.jpg

PoseidonsDeath
10-09-09, 22:38
I would be Atlas (I'm a big Greek fan). Although he is enslaved under the sky, he can still taunt everyone if he pleased. "Hey Zeus! I'm gonna drop it!"

CerebralAssassin
10-09-09, 23:32
I'd be like Q : being mischievous,causing mayhem in the universe,puting various races to the test etc :p

larafan25
10-09-09, 23:59
What God or Goddess would you be? :D

I think I would be like a Lilith or one of those dark femme fatale goddesses that seduce men and then eat them alive...

or if I was a God I would be Eros or Apollo because I love beauty and the arts and I would love to go around making people fall in love without them seeing me lol

I think I'd be the same, however I wouldn't eat ALL of them:)

]{eith
11-09-09, 00:04
There's no IF. It's pretty clear who I am.

http://i27.************/2luwcg7.jpg

And I bet I'll be seeing alot of you shortly. :mis:

Aphrodite22
11-09-09, 00:50
Athena. war goddess

IceColdLaraCroft
11-09-09, 01:18
{eith;4017717']There's no IF. It's pretty clear who I am.

Taco Bell employee?

Indiana Croft
11-09-09, 02:05
I would like to be a god of wisdom and fortune:)

remote91
11-09-09, 02:11
{eith;4017717']There's no IF. It's pretty clear who I am.

What a happy yet cheeky chappy.

ECB
11-09-09, 02:42
God of Amazing Sex Appeal

:mis:

Lara's home
11-09-09, 12:11
I would like to be the arch nemesis of that same series, not sure what her english name is. I think it can be translated as 34? She's not exactly a Godess but can be regarded as a very powerful witch.
http://img3.pcgames.com.cn/pcgames/0802/15/1023229_pcgames0214kai24404_thumb.jpg

Pic isn't showing, but if you mean Lambdadelta, I know who you mean. There is also someone else who can be translated as 34, but I'm not going to spoil.
If anything, I'd love Bernkastel. One of my favorite characters of all time. :D